(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

rina, on leave shiok meh? ok la...looking forward to my long leave in sept...kekekke :p aiyo...hope u feeling better now...

jas, u always like to "squeeze" ur bb...kekke...if need to "upgrade" to maternity wear...can la...since trimester 2 liao rite??

ros, we meet 1130...like not here not there...are we supposed to eat breakfast first or what ah? hheheh...

crystal, yes...come join us
happy.gif

pooh, great tha ur mum's cleared! congrats...happy for u...is ur maid here already?

pooh, happy to know tat your mom's ok
happy.gif

sporty, then wat time u suggest? if u r hungry, then go ahead n eat 1st...cos i tink i will need to rush off after the session as meeting my frens to do project.

hui, oh.. like tt ar... so troublesome.. i juz went to watched 12 Lotus with my mom n niece.. not bad.. the hokkien songs are nice!

pooh, glad to hear tt ya mom is ok.. keep us posted on the MRI test..

sporty, shiok la.. no nd to work is shiok alr.. hahaha.. feelin better le.. not as painful as tt day.. walk can feel the pain le..

pooh
that's good news!
happy.gif

sporty
yah sometimes i feel i'm squeezing baby.
but that day i wore my maternity pants, whole day gotta keep pulling up leh, still loose.
not yet 2nd trimester, some books say 14th week then it's 2nd trimester.
so i'm still waiting waiting waiting..........

hello all

Pooh... that's GREAT news!!!
happy.gif

Wah.. as u all are looking forward to long leave.. my LONG vacation is ending... left with today and tomorrow... going back to work on monday *cry*... 2 mths of vacation is machiam like so short... so so short... *bohohohoho....*

ros, think i'll pop by after 1130am but before 12pm...wanna go eat brunch first...

rina, great tha u feeling better...
happy.gif
u went to watch movie with ur mum and ur niece then who takes care of jerral? mr wong eh?

jas, i think most of the time u are squeezing the bb la...(i was gulity of tha too) kekkee :p now u are how many weeks le? thot 13 weeks already considered as 2nd trimester le?

sweet, haven decided whether wanna go on any trip yet as tha week is meant for unpacking my boxes and stuffs...even if going on trip, shd be a short one ba...u planning on any hols soon?

sng, why so good...on 2 mths leave? u fire ur company again? :p our long leave at most is 2 weeks nia...nothing compared to ur 2 mths le...hee hee

xtine, from 2 weeks before the BKK trip, to now... 2mths liao loh... But like very fast hor..

Sporty, no leh... this time round is paid de.. Urgent leave, childcare leave, annual leave, medical leave + hospitalization leave... Almost used all types of leave!

hi hi

most went for fidget??

wah jas fast ya... u r into 12wks liao... ur 1st preg tummy oso din show early?

sporty
we went to yck swimming complex in the morning bo lang till when we were about to leave ard 10am, ppl start coming in...

pooh
glad to hear tt d result is negative... ur maid is here oredi? so the maid will be looking aft ur kids at hm with ur inlaws?

sng
time really flies... 2mths v fast will passed like tt... i was looking back reflecting and its like coming year end liao... tinking wat have i achieved this year man....

hi,

In case anyone is interested. I think My Gym at Marine Parade has a free trial on 31 Aug. Call 64409916 to check it up.

how did everyone spend their national day weekend?

qiuling, i gotten my colic to save a copy of e newspaper article on breastfeeding, another colic saved a softcopy for me.

rina, ur back better liao mah?

sweet, woo hoo... zoo outing 9.30am, hopefully can wake up & make it in time. haha...

pooh, glad tha ur mum is ok.

jas, week 12 means can see gender of bb soon
happy.gif
keep us updated on tha
happy.gif

sng, seems like u exhausted all ur leave for the yr...the rest of the year how ah? :p

powerpuffs,not all went to fidgets la...only 3 of us...the organiser herself fly kite lor :p

jen, how's ur trip??hope ur family's feeling better and get well soon
happy.gif

sporty, most likely going for another cruise trip in nov, this time a slightly longer one ;p

aiyo, how come ros fly u gals aeroplane? hehee

jen, hehe was hoping to go earlier to beat the crowd! coz sun u know lah, sure alot of ppl and afternoon will be darn hot. if we can cover most of the enclosures before lunch, would be good
happy.gif

kompass, thanks for the lobang. u going for the free trial?

anybody caught the national day rally speech? any on the bb incentive thingy?

powerpuffs
yah 1st pregnancy din show early.
but i tot this time round should be able to see quite early.
good lah, at least i can still squeeze into my pre preg clothes.
hehe!

sporty
yah i hope so.
hopefully next appt can see gender.
but either boy/girl is ok with me.

sweet
nothing on bb incentive yet.
not sure if much will be said in the english speech tom, but details of speech will be in tues newspaper.

sweet, icic...cruise to where? why ros fly aeroplane ah??hahha...ask her lor :p wah...u so kan chiong to kno abt the bb incentive
happy.gif

jas, ya lor...i agree boy/gal doesnt matter
happy.gif

sporty
is fidget fun? heard its of the same mgmt as gogobambini... so oni difference is the space...

jas
good to b able to get in those pre preg clothes... can save quite abit on maternity wear...

jenn
how are you? d article must keep... heehee

sweet
cya cmin sat 930am... we meet at the zoo entrance??

Powerpuffs, fidgets is more fun than gogobambini as its more spacious. Really a good place for mummies to chit chat while daddies chase after the kids. Hahaha...

sporty, e trip was a gd break for us & time to catch up w our relatives, everyday eats, sleeps & window shopping. txks for ur concerns, hb & i still quite ok but jake is still having a running nose, a wk liao, up down up down, if still no gd, will bring him c PD.

sweet, u mentioned sun, just to cfm, we r going zoo tis sat, 23 aug, rite? getting excited abt e zoo outing tho we been there not long ago but it's our 1st mummies, daddies & bbs outing to e zoo! hopefully, jake is better by then so that he can enjoy e outing better & can go to e children's playground.

powerpuffs, i'm fine. yes, keeping e article, both hardcopy & softcopy, then nxt time, showed to jake when he's older, heh heh...

sweet, we have already signed up for My Gym for 1 term. Saw the flyer on the trial when we went for class over the weekend. Have also registered for JG. The former gave a free t-shirt and the latter, a free bag.

Morning ladies..

Pooh, glad to hear tat ur mum is ok..

Juz to announce.. the gender of my bb.. db is right.. its a GIRL!!! heehee.. so Ophelia has a playmate liao..

sporty, havent confirm the destination yet, coz star virgo in HK now.. coming back in oct, so only when the liner comes back, then the schedule will be out

ya, interested to know the bb incentive thingy leh, coz going to start TTC-ing end of the yr, so got to see what additional perks they have
happy.gif

powerpuffs, yup we meet at the zoo entrance
happy.gif

jen, wa i old liao! yup, it's sat hehe.. oh dear, hope that jake is better liao. dun worry, he will be totally well to enjoy this sat's zoo outing!

hui, yup will call up the centre later

kompass, u signed up for JG playnest or bilingual class?

congrats celtricia!
happy.gif

wow db, you are really good!
happy.gif

morning all.. =)

been busy with 2 little monsters.. v tired!

heard tt ML is increased to 4 mths.. n daddies get a week of PL i think.. for ythose interested. tt's all i noe so far..

Hi all,

I have gymboree (harbourfront branch - 3rd level) free trial ticket to sell at $20.00 only (Usual trial : $50.00). But the deadline of the trial is this Wednesday (20 August 2008) cos my baby can't make it this week. Anyone interested, pls sms me at 98175573 i can deliver the ticket to them in town or west area.

congrats cel!
happy.gif

crystal
ML increase to 4 months??
wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shiok!!
happy.gif

can't wait to go back and watch the english rally tonite. they should be announcing in the english rally, i hope.

sweet, i am on JG's wait list for the Sat class (billingual I think).

Wow, 4 months of ML. What will be really attractive is alternate Friday off
happy.gif

crystal.. really ah? heehee... dat is consider gd news.. heehee..

thanks ladies.. nw i haf to start searching for interesting names starting wif 'O'..

crystal, wow! 4 mths of ML is indeed alot.. was hoping that PL will be least 2 weeks hehehe

jas, they should be announcing during the english rally tonite.. 2 hrs.. hope wouldnt fall asleep while waiting for the juicy part hahaha

kompass, icic! which time slot u registered for?

yo ladies...

WOOO HOOO!!!...16 weeks of ML...6 days childcare leave and 1 week of infant leave...n tax incentives!!! YIPPIE!

powerpuffs, fidgets are quite fun...esp a good way to tire them out...kekekke :p

cel, congrats on ur gal
happy.gif
not many names with "O" hor...

sweet, icic...so good...always can ride on ur dad's pts for ur cruise trips...

sporty, the 1 week of infant leave is unpaid leh! thot will have something on paternity leave.. haiz.. i wonder when the new policy kicks in? if same like 2004 and starts on 1st oct, we can clear another 4 days of childcare leave this yr? hehehe

yup, cant think of where to bring her except for cruise. coz she still take 2 naps per day and eat/drink almost 2 hrly.. so cruise more suitable, only need to relax, sleep and eat hahaha

Sweet, quite disappointed the infant leave is unpaid leh... I actually thought that fathers would have 1 week of paid paternity leave!

Would be great if really can clear 4 more days this year kekeke. Actally I don't even think I can finish clearing all the days of childcare leave with the additional days!

mich, yalo i was esp disappointed with the PL part.. after all that hype, i thot def would have something on PL!

ya, u clear so little leave! i already taken all 2 days by apr this yr hahhaa

sweet/mich, unpaid is fine la cuz my hb's co dun even have PL lor...haah...they never mentioned when is it effective from tho...maybe 1 sep or 1 oct? hehhe...

sweet, icic...ya la...cruise easier to manage cuz anytime can run back to the cabin...hehhehe

mich, i also cleared 2 days of the childcare leave already...will welcome more if the 4 days get credited! hehhe

Aiyo...don't complain liao lah. At least all the working mums here get to benefit. SAHM like me don't benefit from the announcement at all.
But ofcoz, its my choice lah...I choose to look after my own kid.

Sweet/Sporty, my current company has some days of childcare leave on top of the 2 given by the Government and I haven't finished the company's lot yet... think very soon my boss will think I'm skiving loh if I keep taking childcare leave...

sporty, my hb's co only gives 1 day of miserable PL! if same like 2004, will be effective 1st oct

if we ave 4 additional days, we can organise weekdays playgym or fidget dates liao haha

Back