(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

good afternoon ladies

finally get logon... sth wrong with my starhub mobile broadband... starhub network having sm prob... d speed is v slow... or get disconnected...

busy day!
n sleepy day...trying to keep my eyes open! haha
another hr to go...

mei, wahh..so good eh...having snacks...

powerpuff, starhub's connection can be quite bad at times...sometimes i experienced tha at home when i used mine...

sporty
another hour to go.... very fast wan lah.

so fast my AL ending liao, tom back to work.
sianz.........
guess what, my colleague will be on MC till end of the month!!! which means i gotta to cover her work still!
sad.gif

jas, my eyes closing soon...damn tired today! arrgghh... ohh, i thot u back to work today...so its tomorrow la! good life man...nvm la...u going on ML soon, then its ur colleague's turn to cover u!

powerpuffs
i went for semipi trials at hougang mall are u taking regular lessons, tot of joining the sat 1.45pm sessions for the JUMP START class.

I find them not bad. I am so unfit, its like a mini workout for me!

sporty
brought jerald to PD for his 18month jab today.
now his thigh aching, he limping and VERY grumpy, want us to massage his thigh. haha..

just enquired abt the playschool near my place.
will be putting him there with my MIL for 3day trial to try out, then decide whether to enrol him for the program, cos it's subject to my MIL's liking! LOL!
if she dun like, then no need to consider liao.

mei & sporty
call they saz they received quite a number of complains so they upgrading the network speed...

whole day in office so frustrating... really handicap without internet... sigh...

vic
so u gg to sign up d jump start? they still have slots? i probly c if can join in feb or mar... i let emm settled in d childcare 1st den start on sat class at seimpi...

hello everyone...

thanks for comittee to organise the 18 mths bash cum christmas party. we all enjoy...

pinkzee, glad xavier like the toys. :D

Reanne likes the toys from Javier. Thanks alot!

I have post some pics taken by hb on facebook.
happy.gif

Morning Ladies!
How's the bash?? Me so disappointed cannot go leh..Noelle kanna choke by milk cant breath.. give me a shock. i carry her body forward and keep patting her back hen milk come out from nose then she can breath.. 3hr later feed her milk she vomit again.. sianz.. The pressie still sitting in my room..

morning!

jas, ur jerald so cute, still want u to massage his thigh!

sy, sure sure...we can meet next week or when u avaliable, dun worry, will keep the strawberry shortcake for u :p

powerpuffs, yes...think we relied too much on internet liao...juz like having hps..if dun have access, sure feel very lost!

hui, aiyooo...hope noelle's better now? did u bring her to the doc's?

hui, icic...better burp her after she drinks lor...maybe too much wind went in...thas why caused her to vomit...dun feel sad abt not joining us for the bash, we can always meet again mah
happy.gif

Morning ladies,

Thanks to the committee for a job well done in organising the bash
happy.gif
Amadeus enjoyed himself alot...tks Iris for the pressie though Amadeus will only get to open it on Christmas day...

hui, glad tat Noelle is better
happy.gif
she drink too fast huh so kana choked?

Ros,
no leh.. she finish her milk @ 2pm and incident happen @ 3pm..btw, she drink milk damn slow leh..took 15 to 20mins to finish her milk..

hui, why so cute one...got back 1 day nia :p

ros, hello! so amadeus will only open all his pressies on boxing day?

xtine, long time no see/hear! how's u?

sporty, busy with work.. how abt u? on 2days MC so got time to chat chat here.... ever since i started my shift, time not easy to arrange

Sporty,
@ home too long will go siao wan leh..haa!

Xtine,
u sick ah? Hope u feeling better :D

Powrpuff,
now she cant finish her milk liao leh..sianz..

xtine, alamak...why sick? flu? better take care...ya lor, nowadays u on shift also diff to meet u for dinner etc...

hui, ya lor...at home too long will ki siao :p since meimei cant finish her milk, u wanna bring her to doc to make sure she's ok?

sporty, hi...he will open all his pressies on 25th
happy.gif

xtine, take care...now is the flu season...

hui, oic...is it the teat too slow for her liao?

Sporty,
i duno issit a stage whereby bbs nd to pass thru?

Xtine,
i duno leh.. since 2 weeks ago she cant finish her 140ml milk

Ros,
I use small hole she cant finish then use slightly bigger hole she drink awhile like then will start struggling

Powerpuff,
she will drink half way then machiam fighting..hand and leg keep kicking.. sometimes she does that then she will fart..she got a bad habit..drink milk will fart alot or poo poo

lang here la...
i juz went to see doc's...feeling so giddy today...nearly fainted on mrt as i see alot of "stars"...hahha
anyways me ok...juz tha vertigo level aka ear water level is imbalance...

xtine, get well soon
happy.gif

hui, hope meimei will surpass this stage soon...but 140ml is quite alot of milk for a 2 mths old bb...hehe

aftn all...

hui - my mei mei also like tt.. since birth hor, can hardly ever finishes her milk in one sitting.. 150ml can take 1-2 hrs of like a few 5 min feeds to finish then it's time for her next feed! she like to dirnk abit drink abit.. so if latch hor, can every hr drink! so like whole day drinking milk lor! haha.. v notti..

sporty - just wondering.. coz e ear imbalance thing is not always have one? i always thot it's like a pre-existing condition or sth

crystal, no la...according to the GP, it juz happens once in awhile...she herself she has tha too and she said its so bad tha she can vomit whenever the signs comes...

Sporty,
wat is ear water? nvr heard of it leh.. aiyo.. u muz xiao xin.. if see stars stop n rest ah..

Caitlyn,
ur's also like dat? Noelle can drink milk @ 8.30pm then 3am ask for milk wan leh..then left 50ml.. sometimes she left 10ml i very pek chek coz to me is like one slip finish liao but ger ger took so long..

sporty - oic..

hui - yuppers...if she sleep, she can v long dun drink.. if not it's like every 1-2 hrs, she want to sip a bit a bit.. pek chek lor

hui, aiyo...i dunno how to explain also...if its imbalance, u will feel giddy easily...

crystal/hui, maybe both meimeis are very "you xiu"...wanna eat small but frequent meals...kekekke :p

Good day all,

Just to share a nice poem which was circulated via email...

Her Little Shadows
By: Author Unknown
I saw a young mother
With eyes full of laughter
And two little shadows
Came following after.
Wherever she moved,
They were always right there
Holding onto her skirts,
Hanging onto her chair.
Before her, behind her-
An adhesive pair.
"Don't you ever get weary
As, day after day,
Your two little tag-alongs
Get in your way?"  
She smiled as she shook
Her pretty young head,
And I'll always remember
The words that she said  

"It's good to have shadows
That run when you run,
That laugh when you're happy
And hum when you hum -
For you only have shadows
When your life's filled with sun."

Sporty
Is those playskool toys...machiam like lego... but format a bit different
wait i go find got pictures or not

1988648.jpg

Xmas Pressie
I also INTEND to let mei mei open hers on xmas day.... as my mum place had a tree mah....
But when I ask Shane...she look at me and SHOUT KAI (OPEN)
then the tou incident happen lor....

hi wee,

thks for sharing the poem...very touching...i copied this poem and forwarded it via email to a friend who is considering to abort her 2nd baby...

Ladies who attended the 18th mths bash...I've shared some pics with you already. Please check your email account.

Back