(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hi hiroshima,
dun worry about it!i also tested a faint line around week 5 and can't see anything on U/S, but as the week pass by, the line will get darker....so for now, just rest well and remember to take the pills on time...

hi hiroshima,
dun worry about it!i also tested a faint line around week 5 and can't see anything on U/S, but as the week pass by, the line will get darker....so for now, just rest well and remember to take the pills on time...

hi hiroshima,
yah, dun worry about it. same as char, i also saw a faint line around week 5 and couldn't see anything on U/S. but I was confirmed by blood test and could see the sac after resting for 1 week.

but then hor, actually, i'm also a little worried myself now. i've been feeling so 'normal' (think even more normal than elizabeth)... thank goodness that my scan is scheduled next monday...

hi hiroshima,
yah, dun worry about it. same as char, i also saw a faint line around week 5 and couldn't see anything on U/S. but I was confirmed by blood test and could see the sac after resting for 1 week.

but then hor, actually, i'm also a little worried myself now. i've been feeling so 'normal' (think even more normal than elizabeth)... thank goodness that my scan is scheduled next monday...

Hi Hiroshima, I think in most cases a scan doesn't show anything at week 5. So I really don't think you should worry too much. By the next week which is week 7, you should be able to see the sac and heartbeat already.

Hi Vivien, how many days have you missed your period already? In my opinion, better to see gynae when you are about 7 weeks along...

Hi Hiroshima, I think in most cases a scan doesn't show anything at week 5. So I really don't think you should worry too much. By the next week which is week 7, you should be able to see the sac and heartbeat already.

Hi Vivien, how many days have you missed your period already? In my opinion, better to see gynae when you are about 7 weeks along...

Hi jam,
its good to feel normal!!at least u can still carry on with you daily routine....i m feeling so miserable cos i have the tendency to puke and is sooooooo tired.....in fact...just merlion out my lunch....boohooo....feel hungry but dare not eat leh...dan now,i will sleep around 8+ 9pm...so missed spending time with my DH

Hi jam,
its good to feel normal!!at least u can still carry on with you daily routine....i m feeling so miserable cos i have the tendency to puke and is sooooooo tired.....in fact...just merlion out my lunch....boohooo....feel hungry but dare not eat leh...dan now,i will sleep around 8+ 9pm...so missed spending time with my DH

hi vivien,
i think mich is rite lor....if u go too early, will spend unnecessarily lor...i went at the starting of week 5,1st scan can't see sac, 2nd scan can see sac but cant see heartbeat, 3rd scan will be on week 8 on 16th Oct to check heartbeat...

hi vivien,
i think mich is rite lor....if u go too early, will spend unnecessarily lor...i went at the starting of week 5,1st scan can't see sac, 2nd scan can see sac but cant see heartbeat, 3rd scan will be on week 8 on 16th Oct to check heartbeat...

Hi elizebeth,
good luck for ur scan tomorrow!!keep us posted ....
happy.gif

mich,

Noted! Just once a day, after shower?

char,
Ya loh, think try the cheaper one first hehe ... i got the same symptoms as you! also dun dare to eat much cos always feel like vomitting.

ant,
Hope you can join us soon! good luck
happy.gif

vivien,
Congrats!

hiroshima,
dun worry ... me also cannot see the sac yet. On hormone pills and seeing the doc 2 weeks later.

jam,
I agree with char ... having MS is terrible
sad.gif

mich,

Noted! Just once a day, after shower?

char,
Ya loh, think try the cheaper one first hehe ... i got the same symptoms as you! also dun dare to eat much cos always feel like vomitting.

ant,
Hope you can join us soon! good luck
happy.gif

vivien,
Congrats!

hiroshima,
dun worry ... me also cannot see the sac yet. On hormone pills and seeing the doc 2 weeks later.

jam,
I agree with char ... having MS is terrible
sad.gif

guess it is worrying period for the week 5-8..till can see sac and heartbeat.. i am going for scan tmr....hope to see sac....keep me in your prayers...appreciate
happy.gif

guess it is worrying period for the week 5-8..till can see sac and heartbeat.. i am going for scan tmr....hope to see sac....keep me in your prayers...appreciate
happy.gif

thks cary! i can only test next week. seems like a long long wait
sad.gif
wana ask how to calculate the no of weeks we r in? from the lst day of our last AF?

thks cary! i can only test next week. seems like a long long wait
sad.gif
wana ask how to calculate the no of weeks we r in? from the lst day of our last AF?

Hi Cary, yup I usually apply once a day before I sleep.

Hi Ant, yup calculate from the first day of last AF.

Hi Cary, yup I usually apply once a day before I sleep.

Hi Ant, yup calculate from the first day of last AF.

hi ant, u can try to use this website to calculate.....
http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-calendar/getinfo?_requestid=442188

Good luck to you!!hope u will be able to join us here~!!

hi elizebeth,
ya lor... we will be still worried till the end of 1st trimester cos it is the most important period of the pregnancy....but just rest well and eat well and all will go fine!! (em...seems like i am repeating this phrase everyday...hehe...)
I beleive in sleeping more cos when u are resting , your body will regenerate and the baby will grow too....

hi ant, u can try to use this website to calculate.....
http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-calendar/getinfo?_requestid=442188

Good luck to you!!hope u will be able to join us here~!!

hi elizebeth,
ya lor... we will be still worried till the end of 1st trimester cos it is the most important period of the pregnancy....but just rest well and eat well and all will go fine!! (em...seems like i am repeating this phrase everyday...hehe...)
I beleive in sleeping more cos when u are resting , your body will regenerate and the baby will grow too....

agree char..trying not to worry too much and believe all will turn out well. I am sleeping earlier these days..but not as early as u..hee..try to sleep by 10.30pm...but will wake up in the middle of the nite...u have the problem?

agree char..trying not to worry too much and believe all will turn out well. I am sleeping earlier these days..but not as early as u..hee..try to sleep by 10.30pm...but will wake up in the middle of the nite...u have the problem?

me also worry ... have to wait for 1.5 more weeks before knowing whether everything is going on well

me also worry ... have to wait for 1.5 more weeks before knowing whether everything is going on well

hi elizabeth... the only time that i wake up in the middle of the nite is when i m hungry or need to pee....the rest of the time, i will slp like nobody business...hehe...maybe u can try drinking a glass of warm milk before u slp?cos there is something in milk that will help u to sleep well....

hi elizabeth... the only time that i wake up in the middle of the nite is when i m hungry or need to pee....the rest of the time, i will slp like nobody business...hehe...maybe u can try drinking a glass of warm milk before u slp?cos there is something in milk that will help u to sleep well....

The air is terrible... its giving me a sore throat and i wanted to use my nasal spray. But on second thought, better not lah in case its not good for the baby, so just tahan.

Everyone have a good weekend!

The air is terrible... its giving me a sore throat and i wanted to use my nasal spray. But on second thought, better not lah in case its not good for the baby, so just tahan.

Everyone have a good weekend!

halo, i think i am abt 6 or 7 weeks pregnant if count from last menses. but if based on estimated date of conception, abt 4 to 5 weeks. also not sure how to date the pregnancy and how big baby is now. going to see gynae nx week. not sure if it's too early. any body has any info to share?

halo, i think i am abt 6 or 7 weeks pregnant if count from last menses. but if based on estimated date of conception, abt 4 to 5 weeks. also not sure how to date the pregnancy and how big baby is now. going to see gynae nx week. not sure if it's too early. any body has any info to share?

oso want to ask u gals if it is safe to do facial or body massage when preggy? me really sotong. i usually enjoy spa and swimming but looks like now cannot go.
sad.gif

oso want to ask u gals if it is safe to do facial or body massage when preggy? me really sotong. i usually enjoy spa and swimming but looks like now cannot go.
sad.gif

Cynthia: the gyne usually count from the start of last menses.... But, the trip to the gyne will be able to determine better which week you are going onto....

cynder: erm... facial alittle subjective..... coz they might use products that are not sutable for pregnancy; eg retino A (dunno if i've spelt it correctly...) I guess also stay away from products with "whittening" functions.... These are things i used to advice my clients if they happen to be pregnant if they need to buy skingcare products. Body massage: erm can bah... just have to tell them tat you are pregnant loh.... Spa: Essential oil?!? Some of them are not really that apporiate for pregnancy... But, of course, i am sure if you tell them that you are pregnant they will adjust accordingly bah.... Swim: can swim lah.... even got pregnant mum go for aqua areobics.....

hahahahaha... i am posting SoooooOoOooooOooo early! I fell slept with my son at 10pm.... i was telling myself, pat him to bed then go shower.... then I was dozing off.... so i say, okie nap for 1/2 hr then wake up shower.... THEN.... sigh.... i slept till 2.30am then go shower!! Terrible....

Cynthia: the gyne usually count from the start of last menses.... But, the trip to the gyne will be able to determine better which week you are going onto....

cynder: erm... facial alittle subjective..... coz they might use products that are not sutable for pregnancy; eg retino A (dunno if i've spelt it correctly...) I guess also stay away from products with "whittening" functions.... These are things i used to advice my clients if they happen to be pregnant if they need to buy skingcare products. Body massage: erm can bah... just have to tell them tat you are pregnant loh.... Spa: Essential oil?!? Some of them are not really that apporiate for pregnancy... But, of course, i am sure if you tell them that you are pregnant they will adjust accordingly bah.... Swim: can swim lah.... even got pregnant mum go for aqua areobics.....

hahahahaha... i am posting SoooooOoOooooOooo early! I fell slept with my son at 10pm.... i was telling myself, pat him to bed then go shower.... then I was dozing off.... so i say, okie nap for 1/2 hr then wake up shower.... THEN.... sigh.... i slept till 2.30am then go shower!! Terrible....

hihi , i am 5 and half weeks preg, tink my due date in early june as well ... good to see so many June mums to be as well ... experiencing MS since two days ago and getting worse with diarheoa.. just seen the doctor and was prescibed the diarheoa pills , but told to stop taking when diarheos stops .. feeling terrible now.. gg for 2nd scan on 16/oct ...

hihi , i am 5 and half weeks preg, tink my due date in early june as well ... good to see so many June mums to be as well ... experiencing MS since two days ago and getting worse with diarheoa.. just seen the doctor and was prescibed the diarheoa pills , but told to stop taking when diarheos stops .. feeling terrible now.. gg for 2nd scan on 16/oct ...

Cynderella and chewy, welcome and congrats
happy.gif

Swimming definitely is ok. I did aqua aerobics during my last pregnancy at KK hospital. Spa is ok too, my friend went for pre-nantal massages... So of course it must be specially tailored for pregnant women. Someone said facials are ok too. Oh I think its this lady who was advertising her services on the business forum - she does home facials and someone asked her and she said its ok.

Chewy, hope you get better soon. You had your first scan already?

Cynderella and chewy, welcome and congrats
happy.gif

Swimming definitely is ok. I did aqua aerobics during my last pregnancy at KK hospital. Spa is ok too, my friend went for pre-nantal massages... So of course it must be specially tailored for pregnant women. Someone said facials are ok too. Oh I think its this lady who was advertising her services on the business forum - she does home facials and someone asked her and she said its ok.

Chewy, hope you get better soon. You had your first scan already?

Hi All,

Thanks for your advise. seems like most of u here are already at least 5 weeks of preggie... I think i am juz abt 3-4 weeks.. :p

Went to see my family doctor last Friday, and he said it's a very faint line so was thinking maybe to go and see a Gynae to re-confirm..

Not much symptoms for me. Just that i got pimples popping out on my face and also got sore breasts, tummy seems to be a bit bloated as well..

As this will be my 1st BB, tends to be a bit more excited.. :p

Thought of goin to see Dr Jocelyn Wong of ACJ @ Thomson Medical.. anyone seeing her too?

Hi All,

Thanks for your advise. seems like most of u here are already at least 5 weeks of preggie... I think i am juz abt 3-4 weeks.. :p

Went to see my family doctor last Friday, and he said it's a very faint line so was thinking maybe to go and see a Gynae to re-confirm..

Not much symptoms for me. Just that i got pimples popping out on my face and also got sore breasts, tummy seems to be a bit bloated as well..

As this will be my 1st BB, tends to be a bit more excited.. :p

Thought of goin to see Dr Jocelyn Wong of ACJ @ Thomson Medical.. anyone seeing her too?

hi ladies,
Update..we finally saw the sac at last sat's visit to the gynea...thanks for all your prayers
happy.gif
Will be back at gynea in 2 weeks time. Meanwhile, i am taking medicine for cramping..gynea said no suppose to have any cramping at all..i am taking uterus-relaxing med at the moment.

is facial not advisable for preggie mommies? I am think maybe will just go for eye-brow trimming and the rest DIY for a while
happy.gif

hi ladies,
Update..we finally saw the sac at last sat's visit to the gynea...thanks for all your prayers
happy.gif
Will be back at gynea in 2 weeks time. Meanwhile, i am taking medicine for cramping..gynea said no suppose to have any cramping at all..i am taking uterus-relaxing med at the moment.

is facial not advisable for preggie mommies? I am think maybe will just go for eye-brow trimming and the rest DIY for a while
happy.gif

Back