(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

hi lovedogs,

prob can find a gynae near ur place? where u stay?

hmm.....just eat whatever things u want ba......prob more nutrition one ba....i ask my gynae, he say anything also can eat.......but i avoid pineapple.

me told parents and my boss and some colleague cos of work issue.
happy.gif

I told my parents only. Think I will only tell after 1st trimester. I'm taking Nerobions too plus calcium tablets.

Cheezel,
please take something for breakfast before leaving for work especially when you had nothing through the whole night. It must be due to hunger and lack of sugar that you feel faint.

lovedogs,
my mum advise me not to take 'jiu cai', sotong, crabs, mutton and bean sprouts. Do not take too much orange, otah and carrots. I am eating apple everyday now.

Girls,

let me know the details and I will update for you
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>02-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taro</TD><TD>04-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr S P Teo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>06-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>08-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gal</TD><TD>14-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

lovedogs,
I'm seeing Dr S P Teo at Balestier Plaza near TMC. He's one kind and gentle gynae. He's 59 now if I'm not wrong and I find him experienced and understanding without rushing. I'm recommended to him by my sister whose baby was delivered by him. You might want to consider him if the location is good for you.

Hi Taro,
Why can't take orange and carrot as well? I thought it's good as there are heaps of Vitamin C in it.

Hi Ladies,
I was told not to take too much fish as there are some fishes with high mecury and will cause birth defects.

Morning ladies!!

hi Taro,
ya, i'm wondering how come cant take orange? carrot is cos it will cause juandine in bb??

gal,
i no take tuna now cos scare of mercury content too.....but other fish i do take.

ok gals,
i go prepare liao....seeing my gynae soon...

Hi Cheezel,
I was told some other fishes like the below have high levels of mercury too
Shark
Ray
Swordfish
Barramundi
Gemfish
Orange roughy
Ling
Southern bluefin tuna.

Keep us update with gynae visit
happy.gif

Hi all

I need so advise from all mummies here. I have been feeling unwell since last week. However, my feeling vomitting right now. My next menus should be next weekend. Is there any early systom of early pregnanies?

Hi Taro
I am seeing DR Jen and will be delivering at the Mt Alvernia Hospital

Hi Lovedogs,
my gynae always advised me, can eat anything, but always eat moderated and balanced diet. Oh he reminded me not to take ginseng as that can cause birth defects.

Hi Taro
Orange leads to phelgm. I suppose the same for carrot. I was being told carrot is 'liang' but don't know how true is this.

Hi All,
Anyone planning to eat bird nest and other sort of herbs during pregnancy?

ME! perhaps 2nd trimester. My auntie has been taking bird nest throughout her pregnancy and her daughter always has rosy cheeks. I would like that too
happy.gif

gal, which gynae are you seeing right now? Have you ladies predicted your baby sex? I've predicted mine is a boy based on the lunar calendar prediction.

Ladies,
You may be interested in this. Friso has a very good pregnancy journal titled 'My Journey' where you can record your precious moments with your child from pregnancy to birth and infancy. Call their hotline to request for the free journal 6419 8484. Though I'm not sure if they still provide. No harm checking. I've got mine few months back.

Here's the gender prediction URL:
http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/Charts/BabyGender.htm

Hi Taro,
I am overseas and will be seeing an overseas gynae and that was why my first appointment u/s is 7 weeks. This does make me worry.

From the chinese farmers prediction : I will be having a gal.

Hi taro

I have done the preggie test and the results stated that I might be pregnant. However, Im wondering is it the right time for me to do a test.

Gal,
Will you be back in Singapore or are you actually staying overseas now. No issue seeing a gyane at 7 weeks la. No need to worry.

Any advise for Glynnis? Think too early for symptons leh. Sorry, can't be of much help.

Glynnis,
you mean you've got a positive on your test kit? Congratulations! When was your last menses? Is it regular? If there's no spotting or anything, choose a good gynae and go for a checkup at around 6 - 7 weeks.

Thanks taro, I think it early too. but Im really anxious to know whether am I pregnant. What is the early sympton.

for me, the same as Taro, i start to feel tired, feel lost of appetite and sleepy... just feel like having porridge or something light to fill up the stomach

Taro, yah... we will prob be ard the same week. My Gynae is Jocelyn Wong from TMC

Cheezel, 4 weeks plus since my O day but in medical terms means 6 weeks preggy. I O late.

Taro, mine using the prediction chart is a girl also but then cos we conceived in the leap month of seventh month so still considered 7th month?

dunno how accurate is this but i do hope that it is a boy but then at the end of the day most impt is that the bb is healthy.

Hi Gynnis,
Congrats. If test kit says +ve that means +ve. Go and book for your gynae.

Hi Taro,
I have to keep myself update with Singapore hopstial and gynae information. May come back after 5 months.

You actually lossing your appetitie? Aren't you eating a lot and a few times a day? When did your lossing of appetite and hungry often starts?

I am waking up more and more to go to toilet. Very tired every morning.

Hi Ladies,
When does your tiredness kick in?

Anyone tried v-scan before? Is it painful?

Hi gal

Im not sure. As from the next period date is still very early. I did not use the test kit to test. I used the link that was provided by taro.
I have thought of getting a test kit, but afraid its too early too detect. really very anxious to know about it.

gal, tiredness kick in real early. i can just fall asleep anywhere when it kicks in. I am feel v bloated and no appetite to eat lo.

i tried v scan before. if you think pap smear is ok then v scan should be ok.

Hi Jesmine,
I start to feel very bloated. THE entire tummy is showing already.

Was your v-scan painful? or like pap smear like that one? The doctor mentioned to me that 7 weeks is still early and may have to do v-scan too and ask me to be prepared.

gal,
yah... i did v scan both times i was there at the gynae. something like pap smear. Just relax.

yah, my tummy also. i started to wear maternity bottoms cos i am really bloated.

Hi Jesmine,
You bought maternity buttoms already.. wah.. very fast.
I did wonder if 6 months will look like 9 months cause how come tummy so big....

Hi Glynnis,
Pregnancy can be detected by scan as early as 5 weeks. Just like me! :)
When he did the scanning on me, can see the sac, inside can see something already..

Hei Jesmine,
Wah, thats really fast. you got maternity bottoms already. If possible, i wont want to wear yet, coz less than 3 mths, i dont want ppl to know that i am preggie leh...

Hi Natalie,
You had your first scan at 5 weeks and can see something already.. very exciting.. Can hear heartbeat yet?

Was it a abs scan or v-scan?

Hi Natalie,

Im not sure whether am I pregnant now. Just brought the test kit and going to test later. Hopefully, it don't disappoint me again.

hi Gal,
i just did a normal scanning, can see the womb getting ready for baby, the sac inside for something too. hee...

Hi Natalie,
Good luck!

Hi Ladies,

Did you all notice any creamy egg white type of mucus: can stretch type. I am getting more and more of these lately.

Hi Glynnis,
If ur period is due nxt weekend, now is definitely too early to test. When was ur ovulation? Meanwhile, just relax and test again if ur period doesn't report nxt weekend
happy.gif

Gd Luck!

Hi Taro, my EDD is 10 May 2007 and my gynae is Dr Chris Chong from Gleneagles.

Gal, I heard that pregnant women do get more discharge but mine is not a lot and is yellowish.

hey tami,
my discharge also not alot...also yellowish. Ya, as pregnancy progress, there will be more discharge.

Glynnis,
think the test is more accurate once u have missed ur mens. go test once u miss ur mens after a day.

gal,
V scan should be ok ba if u did pap smear b4. but must relax urself la.

i feel very tired most of the time. today go shop shop after seeing my gynae, get tired and leg feel abit crampy after only a few mins.....loss of appetite also....but feel hungry easily...feel like eating lots of thing but when the food is here or when i have decided on the food to eat, i loss of my appetite liao. feel vry uncomfortable esp when i feel tired.

today go see gynae, no hormone jab liao cos spotting has stopped but hormone pills still 6 tabs per day lo. my sac has grown to 1.47 cm at 6W2D. next week should be able to see the heartbeat liao.

hello all,

thanks for sharing what not to eat....very informative and useful.

Just went to visit my gynae today. Mine still super early can only see tiny sac. He said to go back again in 3 weeks.

I think I may stick to my gynae who is based in Gleneagles. Unless i can find a cheaper package in thomson. which no info yet. But all may still be too early right?

Question: I am a regular stray cat feeder. do u all think it is ok? I have stopped touching them since last night.

Hello Glynnis,

agree, could be still very early. What did your gynae said?

I find you ladies really amazing as in you know when was your O (Ovulation?) day... I dun even know when is my O date as my menses are normally irregular.

btw, if my pregnancy goes well, EDD should be 20 May 2006.

Hello lovedogs,

I have not went to my gynae yet. I would like to confirm using the test kit 1st. As you are aware gynae charges are expensive per visit.Hehee....

Hi Gylnnis
Confirmed with the Test kit 1st is good, at least save a trip of disappointment just in case you are pregnant and HCG not high enough to be detected.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>02-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taro</TD><TD>04-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr S P Teo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>06-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>08-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>DR Jen</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>10-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gal</TD><TD>14-May-2007</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD>20-May-2006</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Glynnis,
you've only O a few days back. It's too early la. It's usually a 2 weeks wait after you've O so be patient and don stress out. http://www.twoweekwait.com/

Jesmine,
I also hope it's a boy but conceived in leap month. Don't know if still accurate. So long as the baby is healthy
happy.gif

gal, cheezel,
More discharge is normal but I have a lot of yellowish discharge. Hope it's not infection.

Back