(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

SQ: We purposely got the driver to send anna to MIL's place, so both of us can zzz... HUbby is still zzz-ing... Kekeke...

Pink: Yes, ON got add 20%. I go shopping first..
 


SQ,
Thank u for looking for excuses to cover my back. kekeke...
happy.gif


Mesotheraphy is for losing the flab right?? There is so much technology in beauty now dat i am veri luanz... I juz look forward to having a smoother complexion. :p

re: ON
wad 20% off?? Further off the sales prices??
 
wah... ON has extra 20% + free shipping! no wonder u guys shop like mad!!! siao liao.. hubby will kill me if i buy some more...
 
Pink: I will start a ON spree then.. Hey, you got to be careful with the gst leh.. You got so many sprees at abt same time..

ON/Gap Spree - Free shipping and add 20% for ON, add 25% for Gap. Those who find it convenient to collect from me, can send orders to my email at [email protected]

I will close once I hit USD220.
 
mickey
Linda organising 1 partnership spree with Michelle only...hahhaa

I only have 1 spree below:
Here's the rest of the orders:

ON Spree 7:
Mejo $10.49
QQ $29.49
Saffy $21.24 (last item OOS)
BBMar $34.74
Mist $31.98
Kikismon $38.38
Irin $14.25
Giolyn $6.99
swmom $28.97
starfruit $9.99
Carol $29.74

Total: $256.26 before 20% off ( but leaving space for me to order later!}

u decide how to carry on from here
 
wahahahaha........... i am gg crazy~~~~

Michelle,
With the 20%, our total orders is USD 250... safe??

Pink,
Wads the max u limit with ON??
 
Linda
can..vpost u use UOB Card! 12% off!

usually i order around 220-230...im damn kiasi, also depends on the item weight. limit to 20-25pcs if you are afraid of separate packages.
If suay suay split into 2 boxes, when both boxes reach VPOST, you can email VPOST both package no. so that they will combine both boxes and deliver together. to avoid vpost sending separately and charge base fee twice.
 
pink, GAPSALE25

(cut and paste from the site)
*Offer valid on Gap sale merchandise only 07/03/2008 at 12:01 AM ET through 07/06/2008 11:59 PM ET online only at gap/bananarepublic/oldnavy/piperlime.com. Not valid at Gap stores or Gap Outlet. Discount applies to merchandise only, excluding GiftCards, packaging, applicable taxes and shipping & handling charges. Online code limited to one time use only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Returns and exchanges are subject to Gap's return policy. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Offer is non-transferable.
 
SQ, same here.. a lot of dresses no more size liao.. coz anthea still wears 6-12M... i only managed to see 3 nice ones and these are ke2 you2 ke3 wu2.. gd lah, we save money
happy.gif
 
Didn't log in last night and this morning, got 5 pages of archives ... aiyoh ...

Audrey, tks!!
happy.gif
My weight didn't really go down but I'm still happy to know that I look slimmer. At least I lost weight "visually". haha! No problem for yesterday, just my 'big child' getting cranky from hunger. :p

pinkpink,
she can wear but abit loose. My maid says she can sew the strap shorter so it won't keep falling off her shoulders. Maybe you can do that also? That's why I'm getting the 12-18mths size for the dress in my new order.
 
Reyden and Reyes turned 16mths yesterday. I was busy yesterday so make up to them today. We finally made it to Jacob Ballas, so happy.
happy.gif
It was always raining whenever I plan to bring them there. We had lotsa of fun today.
And we are having BBQ tomorrow at those HDB bbq pits. I'm getting excited over all the activities. I'm like a kid. hehe.
 
ya Irin
i realise..leia has many pending 18-24mths...so im ordering 12-18mths now:p

oh joelle
the lump..she said not serious kind but its quite scary when i touch it.

hmm..ok ok healthy lifestyle..sleep early, eat subway
happy.gif
 
btw, Anthea looks really sweet and kawaii in that sailor (?) suit...

stupid jiang xiao di is not sleeping again. haiz.. so tired..
 
Shannie: congrats!!! wow.. march baby,, 030307 was my EDD for Rae.. heheh hey did u bring Andrew to Dentist Weisong today?? hehe
 



Back
Top