(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

I've been letting anna ouside of the playyard more these days.. And she is a terror.. Crawling and cruising all over the place. And there are instances where she crawled too fast and knocked her chin, jumped while holding onto the chair and the chair fell on her etc. Aiyooh..
 


oh,star, since I reduced my pumping frequency, then boobs also shrink la. i also bochap one. anyway, now stop liao, confirm this size then this size lor.. its slightly smaller than before pregnant.

busy packing here. going back to town (KL) tomorrow
 
hi mommies...

pink,
u wan to go playgym hah... i maybe going tml... but not comfirm yet... must see hb busy anot... if not busy, he will bring us there... most probably will be going vivo... call mi if u going...
 
<font color="aa00aa">edded, yeah Clyde is clear with his urine issue. No follow up required.

Pinkpink, I am keen in the Gymboree. let me know when ok. Clyde has not been it yet.

This few days my house has become a sick bay. Clyde is down with gastric flu so he vomitted with watever he takes. So pd advice to feed him 30ml every 1/2 hr. And warn that if he start to have diarrhoea we have to be careful cos it can spread. True enough yesterday hb and I vomitted and have watery stools. *faint* both of us were totally no strength and energy to take care of Clyde. Luckily got mil's maid to help, else dunno what to do. </font>
 
Re:Shoo Shoo
Ok got the shoes, shorted it too.. all correct except for 2 orders. She gave me a differnt design but in the requested colour. I have contacted supplier, waiting for her reply. The two affected orders are Carol and Ladysol.

mejo: i will leave ur shoes with me. u sms me when u wanna come by to collect k. Or alternatively, we can meet at gymbo?? town etc lah.
 
Today bring Elisha to see PD for her 9month assessment also cough, PD said she is choke by her saliva due to teething instead of cough, we agreed initially but after reach home we hear her cough more and it doesn’t like choke lor.

Very worry now, have to observe Elisha tonight and keep my finger cross it is juz choke not cough. Her first time fall sick and it because of me cos I wanted to wean her off from sleep in air-con room so did not put on PJ for her pass few night.
kao_sad.gif


See how it Elisha, I might not going for tomorrow Xmas gathering, will update your tomorrow.**SAD** **sop sop**
 
Yvonne
tomorrow we have xmas gathering! if u can go gymboree at vivo, may as well join us at Safra!

i kept thinking tomorrow is fri, blur me...

Giolyn
CLyde also down wif gastri flu? aiyo Angel's Kaiser also had that...take good care..

im planning to go gymboree many many times since im going on leave..hahhaa

Joelle
Bingo! its that N &amp; N company! to be exact: $137 x 24mths..if im a studio photo craze, than maybe its worth.

Starfruit
my MIL's shop is the one on 1st floor, the shop name is See L*** E*** (her name actually) hahhaa..if her staff dun understand, u say the shoes belong to BAN CHEOK's LAU PO (wife) ok?

by the way, are u paying $30+ per gymboree class? can we go anyday, anytime we want or we have to follow a schedule? if must follow schedule, i will just stick to playgym
 
Carol &amp; ladysol: The World Cup Suded has been replaced with a new design by the manufacturer. It now looks like the Model G5 - Navy with Cream Stripe but colour wise is the exact same as the Brown Suede World Cup. I have contacted the supplier, they allow an exhange if you are not satisfied with this new design.
Do you wanna collect the shoes first to take a look before u decide if you wanna keep or exchange?
 
Pink: yup yup.. i know which is ur MIL shop, only shop selling 4D lah.
Pink, carol wants to tag her shoes with u. u want me to pass ur shoes to ur MIl first and then i pass carol's ones to her again after carol gets back on one of her affected shoes.
 
pink,
wad time is the gathering? den after tt u got go gymbo? i can onli go out after 3pm... cos must let bel slp till bao bao... wahaha... if not heywire lei...
happy.gif


giolyn,
take care..
 
Pink,
Done tt to for JE8 liao but hor think I tt short amount cos I’m on leave and dun have the latest e-mail with me, can you check and advice me the diff?

Hope,
Also tt you and reply your e-mail liao, no hurry post to me when you back to office lor.


Who else I owe $$$, <font size="+1">veryberry</font> have your ON bill here? can let me know the detail for payment?
 
BTW, Elisha is 9.9kg and 73cm, she only grow 3cm tall in 3months, is she slow and short?

Hey Irin,
Tell your hb Reyer (did I spell correctly?) only 0.9kg diff from Elisha so he no need to pump her so much hor Maybe Elisha look big cos her face, hand and leg fat fat.
 
hihi mummies!
I haven't login for 2 days! wahaha.. i was reading thru the archives and saw a lot of interesting pics!

QQ,
NICE kampung photos! Tian looks very curious.

Pink, VeryBerry,
The photo studio sounds like a scam. Imagine, they just need to set up shop for 1yr.. and within this 1yr, they just collect as many $3k as possible from different customers. If one day, they can serve 5 sets of customers, and only 1 set pick up, that is already $3k.. 1yr, let's say they do 300 days (minus Sundays, PH)..x $3k = $900k in 1 yr! then after 1yr, they can just close shop and all customers will be left high and dry.. and there is nothing illegal cos they can really close down the business.. and my estimation is if only there is one pick-up per day.. on good days, maybe a few pple may sign up.. hmmm... SCAM!

sorry to get so worked up.. but it really seems fishy leh..

Star,
will u be at home tmr.. if i go to Safra and join them, i can pick up Pink/Carol's Shoo Shoo also.. but dunno if hubby wants to go..

re: Books
I went Borders 2 nites ago but didn't manage to buy any cos my mum kept fussing me to leave! Then just now I went Popular and bought some for my nephews.. hiaz..
 
Yvonne,
the Christmas gathering at Safra is at 4pm. How is Bel? Not sick anymore right? That time u said she got flu?
 
Autum: i might be going out in the afternoon. U sms me to arrange lah. Dun have to help Pink and Carol pick up cos i am dropping Pink's and Carol's at Pink's MIL shop.
 
Carol, YY's first tofu porridge i bot the tofu from market. found it abit too hard. so i went to ntuc last week to hunt for those in a rectangular box. The hubby (who loves to read labels) spotted 'calcium sulphate)!! so we went thru all the different varieties (all same brand - Tong Yi) and saw this 'Organic' one. NO calcium sulphate! so we bot. it tastes and looks the same lor, although double the price... heh
 
re: borders
<font color="ff0000">QQ, din manage to buy your GF book</font>
sad.gif

i din see the Contented Toddlers Guide too. all they had of GF is the new hardcover one. the one that astro mentioned is the compilation of her other works

sian. so disappointed
 
star,
so interesting: roasted eggplant.
but i dun dare to eat leh.
the other time roasted peppers for YE and she took so long to finish the whole thing! for weeks!
 
*Huajing - have already emailed you the $$ abt a week back. you check your email...

*Pink - got a funny email from potters cafe. they sent me a menu and asked me to confirm the event on 24 feb event... er. and they call me Lee Leng?!!? This has got nothing to do with our gathering right? LOL
 
Mummies
if weather is good tomorrow, bring along swim suit! will be fun if all of them can swim together! yohoo!

Xmas gathering:
Date:22 Dec Sat
Time: 4pm
Venue: Safra Mt Faber (Potter Cafe)

Updated attendance:
1) Angel + Angus + Kaiser (CFM)
2) AStro + Miser + Teng (confirmed)
3) Pink + Mum + Leia (CONFIRMED)
4) mist + hubby + xavier (confirmed)
6) ladysol+ Mum + Javiar (confirmed)
7) huajing + Elisha (TBC)
8) veryberry + hubby Paul + yangyang (confirmed)
9) Autum + EJ(TBC)

veryberry
no no! nothing to do with our gathering? how come so coincidental?

starfruit
im not in a rush, can pass to my MIL when Carol's case is solved..my mum pangtang say bb cannot wear shoes until they turn 1...so no rush

Yvonne
gathering at 4pm just nice..if weather is good, bring bel's swim suit along!
 
yvonne
i think u must come! because if Huajing cannot come, Leia will be the only girl bb leh, i realised! oh my, its boy power tomorrow
 
Juliet, have you received the ON hat yet? aiyah, could have just brought down to the gathering for you. I'll also bring the rest see who's there can pass to whoever la.
 
Veryberry,
nope.. haven't received the cap..nevermind la.. anyway, i wasn't sure if i was going to the gathering mah.. it's ok.
 
Starfruit,

I can get the shoes from you from Gymbo, no problem. When are you going again? I still haven't used my NLB coupon.

YY,

Wah! Tiptoe is sign of autism?!!? Er, YT tip toed a lot. I always thought it is because she is too short so she tends to tip toe. Then hor, she also dun want to play with other children one or maybe she still dunno how to? My BIL just got married yesterday and my house is full of people. Two young boys and a girl wanted to play with her, but she will push away their hands, push - throw away the toys they offer her... very antisocial leh.

YT is very sticky to me one for some odd reason. I'm dun take care of her all the time, in fact, even on weekends, I bring her to my mom's place so that my mom can entertain her instead of me. I only "pop up" occasionally to entertain her, feed her once in a while, bathe her once in a while but I'm nearly always top choice in bao bao. She stick like a koala to me. Sometimes I'm happy she "loves" me this much but sometimes it can be quite troublesome when she won't allow anybody else to carry, even my hubby she will reject. In fact, in the whole scheme of things, he is probably last on her list within the family. She likes my FIL more than him I think.
 
Starfruit,

Oh, you din know... read in books that bfeeding may change breasts morphology permanently. Couldn't remember where I read it, somewhere says feeding up to a year can cause small chested women to shrink to pancakes.
 
Mejo
leia also tip toe a lot, maybe at the stage of always wanting to reach for things tat are too hi for them?
guess there's always a special bonding btw mum and bb...that simply cannot be explained
 
mejo/veryberry

It's true...i bf gorgor for 20 mths. Breasts shrunk immed to A-.
Difficult to describe...but definitely changed shape...esp the top part...totally flat. I was so shaken that I signed up a $2k breast enhancement treatment with a beauty salon! Only went for 2 sessions....then lazy...never go liao...still have like 8 sessions?

And aft all the suckling &amp; pumping for so long...nipples get longer too...very ugly...it's amazing that I still choose to bf didi for long term despite all these "side effects".

How noble is a mother's love!!!
 
starfruit, traz

sounds very scary leh, I don want to have very flat chest. But I saw over here on TV too, many mummies got flat or droopy breast. One got very depressed and went for breast implant, she's more confident now.

QQ, Starfruit, Carol

That's what I read and heard over here about meat. Twice a week is recommended. It's like salt is damaging for the kidney and so is too much protein is stressful for the liver loh! BB is still young and the liver maybe can't take so much protein in one go. Many mothers don even feed their bb meat for the first year. I find it's okay cos iron in meat is easier to absorb than the ones in veggie. As long as I don give so much, shd be okay. Be careful of milk products such as yogurt too. The yogurt here for bbs are usually mix with rice cereal, not 100% yogurt. Everything give moderately shd be fine, I guess! I like to give spinach, carrots and potatoes. I find potatoes more filling and solid and nutritous too. Parsley has iron too and add a nice taste to the broth.

Any idea yet, where and when to meet for CNY?
 
Hey evelyn!
I am still awake and it's 310am in SG.. wat time is it over there now? U must be excited coming back for CNY? When was the last time u were back in SG?
happy.gif
 
"Pussycat pussycat, where have you been?"
"I've been up to London to visit the Queen."
"Pussycat pussycat, what did you dare?"
"I frightened a little mouse under her chair"
"MEOWW!"

Nursery Rhyme
 
Mummies

I've noticed that many of you stay up quite late, how do you manage the next day with bb? Not tired. I can't tahan any later than midnight!
 
morning mommies...

today is "dong zhi"... remember to eat "tang yuan"...
happy.gif


pink,
will see how later lor... ask my hb first...

autum,
bel recover liao... but on and off still hear her sneezing... don noe y...

mash,
most of the bib was pass down from my sis... er... i also bought some from mothercare... tt time they got 20%... so quickly grab liao... u can go and take a look... they got lots of sizes... i got the plain ones... cheap cheap onli...
happy.gif
 
Pink
No i mean go out to gymboree alone on next wed. U wana go? DO u hv the time schedule like when is playgym n when is the one wif instructor conducting or I hv to call n check?

Re: Potter cafe
Me 1st time go safra. do i need to pay any entrance fee?

Giolyn
Oh u gonna take care..i din noe it's contagious. Is it bcos of the food or u need to disinfect some utensils? My PD gave a v.gd medicine: Lacteol which stops his laosai. Wat medicine u giving him? Try to pump him wif more water. If he still poo, mayb his stomach is having weak tolerance to lactose n u need to change to soy milk for the time being.

BBgirl
Ya I mix u up wif BBmarch hehehe....

Evelyn
My mom oso same theory as u..she said no need everyday eat meat. I forgot wat's her theory..

QQ
U so slim man...shld hv use yr pic to promote girafee tee long ago..hahaha..
 
Re: Muscial instruments
I juz got to know tat the drum is damaged when ship over. I got refund for it. Did the same happens to you mommies too?
 
u ladies r scaring me...i give bb fish everyday...lunch and dinner...with porridge cooked in meat broth!! plus all the protein from the lentils/beans/tofu.....too much protein liao????
 
haha!!
traz, star, i used to be B cup. now i think i A cup.. maybe sometimes AA.. haha!! i told hb its like that one, the only way to make it big again is to have another bb. i dun really care la, small then small. small boobs can have nice clothes too.
now i know why my auntie NEVER bf her children (5 of them). she has thick skins, and all her children were born slightly after her sil. so she brought all her bb to her sil for bf for a few months (direct latch) somemore. like tat also can.

about the protein. i think no worries la.. sorrie sorrie.. cause i was concern about the dark eye circles. i notice when i reduce meat intake, then no more dark cicles.. nice nice ...
but i think bb's stomach is also adjusting to the meat digestion too. if no other signs of indigestion, no worry bah.

angel i slim meh? actually i was slimmer 3 years ago, during wedding time. now tummy still got a bit. my colig asked me if I have no. 2 now. i abish her!
 
Beast Size Being Reduced: I think it's becos we express. In olden days the mums who BF didn't complain abt this. And in olden days breast pumps are not commonly used. That's how I draw the conclusion. Have not read abt this anywhere though...
 
Xmas Gathering,
Sorry mummies, I can't make it liao **sop sop** was looking forward to today **sop**. Elisha look like not feeling well, she sneezing now **sop** must stay at home and let her rest.

Veryberry,
You send to which e-mail add? my office? I'm on leave so did not see, can send to [email protected]
 



Back
Top