QQ: ya i think rae damn KPO, when she hears noises outside, she also won't sleep. Weekends are bad cos a lot of ppl around and TV is on most of teh time. Weekday is good, very quiet exp for the noise coming from the car park side, the rubbish truck alwasy comes around 2plus to clear the rubbish and the truck makes so much noise!!!!
QQ?Evelyn: so too much meat will cause indigestion?? hmm.. maybe i should let Rae go vegaterian for a few meals. I noticed she still has slight dark eye circle, so its indigestion from the meat?? or isit i did not chop my meat and fish fine enuff thus the indigestion??. maybe change her meal a little for dinner tonight. I think i will give her lentils, potatoes, pumpkin cook in chicken stock tonight minus the meat. Oh, i am giving her roasted eggplant tonight too.. hope it gonna be yummy.
QQ?Evelyn: so too much meat will cause indigestion?? hmm.. maybe i should let Rae go vegaterian for a few meals. I noticed she still has slight dark eye circle, so its indigestion from the meat?? or isit i did not chop my meat and fish fine enuff thus the indigestion??. maybe change her meal a little for dinner tonight. I think i will give her lentils, potatoes, pumpkin cook in chicken stock tonight minus the meat. Oh, i am giving her roasted eggplant tonight too.. hope it gonna be yummy.