astro
your boy really has very nice eyes and quite tall, will attract a lot of mei mei next time!Need to take queue number...stress!
Pink
our studio photo also didn't turn out to be the quality we had expected. I find the photos I took at home with my digital camera, much better than the ones we took at the studio! Your mum looks so young! Somehow you look abit like my cousin. I like your hair, and Leia dress really nice. Where do you shop for her clothes? BTW, Leia looks like you when you were a little girl.
BBgirl, We are planning to look for a flat in Jan and settle my hb's PR application. In May we'll come back for good. Anna buai song look is so amusing, she's really got a unique character;-) My HB always want to take photo of Kira on a sheep's fur...heehee!
Mummies, Michelle,
ya, CNY gathering sounds good to me;-) End of Jan is fine with me, any suggestion where?
Mash
Your boy really looks like you

You looked good esp in that black dress.
QQ
Tien is so alert. I like the playpen. I tried putting Kira in a box before and she ended up tearing the card board into bits and pieces and wanting to eat them, so we removed it! I find Kampong life not so bad at all. I read that kids have higher immune system in such areas such as villages or farms compared to sterile homes in the cities. Tien can point and say bird, so smart! I think she's exposed to many ppl which is good for her development. I have to let Kira see more ppl. I'm sometimes too protective, afraid of this and that...so cham!
Starfruit
very observant! I do give her meat but not every day cos I was told by our nurse that too much protein can be a burden to the liver. twice a week in small amount is sufficient. That's why egg white and fresh milk isn't recommended too within the first year. sometimes, I give her chicken, beef or salmon in pasta or just boil the meat with vege and give her the broth diluted to drink in her cup. The main thing is to have enough iron which is present in potato, green vege and carrot. And as far as possible, I always add fresh grated apple to the food for vit C to allow the body to absorb the iron much easier from the vege.