(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

RR, tolong lor, better not.
some kids are not allowed to eat ice creams if they have running nose or wat. later parents come accuse u for making them fall sick.
*my view la*

AAA, no whatsapp... i am msn de.

ash, thanks.. got such service hor.. really. got contact?
me thinking to split the parcels.. then under declare a bit.
wont kena gst.

QQ,
hmmm ... like that very headache. I cannot find Princess cakes other than Bengawan Solo (min. 2 kg) and Swensons. :S

For those with coughs can have Reyden's normal cream cake? :D
I'm concerned about melting or messy for ice-cream cakes.

RR, my niece bought the princess ice cake before...

Thanks to Edde...i will use the cup cake for CO's birthday. ha ha.

. Astro - 'Read it yourself' series (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books)
2. Irin - 'Read it yourself' series (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books)
3. QQ - P n J (book 5-12, a & b only)-16 books, read it yourself (16 books) - pending
4. Star - P n J - book 1-12, a & b only)- read it yourself (16 books) - if u can carry
5. Edde - P n J (series a & b only) + read it yourself (16 bks)
6. Ash - 'Read it yourself' series (levels 1&2 only, Total 12 books)
7. 3As - P&J 2 - 5 (a and b), RIY (full set)?? I already have some I think..
8. kELLEY - P&J series A & B, RIY (tbc)
9. pax - RIY series - (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books)
10.kiddo - RIY series - (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books) or/and P n J - book 1-12, a & b only)

QQ
Errr wanna order all BUT i think too much .. so up to u to adjust within.
Either can get both sets or either one of the sets also can. See what arrangement that best suit u..
Thanks thanks..
LOVE to Buy them books BUT too expensive here !!

QQ: this tpt co is used by my malaysia co. we always send things fr SG to KL. u want to send me qns to ask, mayb i try asking them first

ash, i want the contact.. can compare price ma.
we send from KL to sg now..

kiddo, ok

i feel headache, i lost one job opportunity.. alamak..

QQ,
lost job opportunity? What happened?

I think cream cake equally messy so ok lah. :p Save my brain cells. Not enough time to check out other places too. Pine Garden asked me to provide own Princess figurines, I also don't know where to find.

CK,
for her school celebration also?

RR, cause i was yet to apply, then they employed an ex-staff.. who has relevant exp as compared to me.
anyway, nevermidla.

RR,
Last time we bought the princess figurines from Disney by pinkpink. I not sure where are put at the time being sunday moving house.
You want to check any other have the figurines?

Rr
Tolong
If i m the teacher, I won't like cleaning up the ice cream mess
ESP since kids r quite slow Motion de
But ur take la
Since u r the mama

QQ
Nex time must fast hand fast leg
happy.gif

SQ, i also say TOLONG to RR. haha!!
I cannot fast hand fast leg cause i am not changing until june july. now ah will not sleeping thru, i will die if i change job. i target, april may then prob can le.
happy.gif
target!!!
it is the timing problem also.

RR,
I think ice-cream cake may cause those kids who can't eat to cry? Just a thought la. If some get ice-cream cake, some get normal cake, then they will upset?

Autum,
and if I don't get a Princess cake, my gal will cry!! hahaha!!

But the cake looks normal mah, they won't know which is which. I got a feeling the gals will eat Reyes' cake whereas boys will want to eat Reyden's Power Ranger.

Think later I check with the teachers. Actually might not make it in time for Swensons cos need to order by today le.
sad.gif

QQ, Ash: Yes, one of the series is the one Ash has posted. The other one is this. And there is at least one more.. On transport etc..
5153048.jpg

I m amending my order.. Haha..

1. Astro - 'Read it yourself' series (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books)
2. Irin - 'Read it yourself' series (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books)
3. QQ - P n J (book 5-12, a & b only)-16 books, read it yourself (16 books) - pending
4. Star - P n J - book 1-12, a & b only)- read it yourself (16 books) - if u can carry
5. Edde - P n J (series a & b only) + read it yourself (16 bks)
6. Ash - 'Read it yourself' series (levels 1&2 only, Total 12 books)
7. 3As - P&J 2 - 12 (a and b only) 22 books
8. kELLEY - P&J series A & B, RIY (tbc)
9. pax - RIY series - (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books)
10.kiddo - RIY series - (whole set, 4 levels, Total 16 books) or/and P n J - book 1-12, a & b only)

HN: My maid goes by an agency in Lucky Plaza. They provide collection service ie they come to our place to collect with a service fee ($9.5). But I'm not sure abt the exchange rate they use.. You can check and compare.. The number is 6732 9551.
According to my maid, this is very fast. She calls them in the morning, and in the afternoon they come collect the funds, and over at the phillipines, the funds would have been received.. She says this is better than WU.

i bot the ice cream cake for Clyde last year birthday. Very troublesome. Cos rightfully u have to wait for 1hr before cutting the cake (cos it is frozen). The teacher has to get a knife to cut (where on earth to find a proper knife in school). End up they use the spread knife to cut. Feel so paisay for all the trouble that i had post to the school.

Ok, my problem solved! :D
Managed to find a place for both Princess and Power Rangers cake, so happy now. Hope the end products will come out nice.

Kelley,
what size are you ordering? If you are ordering 2kg & above can go for Bengawan Solo or if you have your figurines, can go Pine Garden or Smiling Orchid.

Giolyn,
ya, I'm worried about the timing, dry ice, cutting & etc ... too so not getting ice cream cake liao.

Mummies this is hilarious.. I started reading 1a to anthea this aft then now I am revising with her again. I pretend to be student and she is teacher so I asked her to read the words and I will repeat after her. Then I purposedly read the word wrongly so that she can correct me with the correct word. And she scolded me,"if u tok nonsense again I will not read to u again!" wahahhahahhaah

But I find this method useful coz at least she won't get bored aft 10min of me teaching her and she loves to pretend to be tr! U guys can try but pls dun tok nonsense in case yr trs scold u too! :p

Ok my tr is hurrying me to return to her class and continue reading Liao :p

Kelley,
lai bu ji le, their birthdays next Wed. Anyway i ordered mine liao. Tks.
happy.gif

You should go for the Bengawan Solo cake then. It's very nice for the chocolate crunchie (last year Tian's cake).

Germaine,
try Pine Garden or Smiling Orchid?

rr: i thnk i will do tt for the sch loh.. bt for party.. i tot of doing at bouncing kids, then they settle all these in the package liao

called both liao. PG will only have the lamination. So will have to remove upon cake cutting. smiling orchid need me to send them a pic first. Hopefully successful and cheaper.

Kelley,
oh, cake included at Bouncing Kids? Sounds good.

Ash,
you mean goodies bags? I got those plastic cases with characters. Got some small puzzles, pens, and some activity stuffs. Will add some snacks too.

rr: hard plastic case or soft? i'm looking for a case to put stationery too. i got colored markers tt comes with a chop. length abt 10cm. duno wat packaging material to use. only giving out simple markers this time

rr: yeah.. they also include meal for kids and whole day free play.. so i tot nt too bad.. parents can meet up too! u remember where mick buy those disney tattoo?? i thnk kids love tt.. need to buy princess theme for princess party

RR,
oic. until now i still havn't decide what to do for EJ. i think maybe do nothing. :p

Kelley,
u very wu-sim. do so many things for Ashlyn bday!

Autum,
I need to take a break for every year of big party else will die so they will only have parties alternate year, hahaha! :p

rr: i wanted to ask u cos wondering if the mick buy the booklet kind is cheaper.. i also hv a break for each kid to hv big party. last yr is kait.. so this yr ash

autum: huh??? lke tt where got wu sim??? u also do nice thngs for EJ..

hmmm... how har? i nvr do any party for Jo b4.. M only his 1st bda...

this yr also nvr prepare any gift pack for the children's schoolmates. only cakes. but all the kids vv happy to eat cake. the polar chocolate cake is yummy!

Back