(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

giolyn
in that case, u just gotta tell ur maid that no matter wat ur mil say, she just follow..then at night then feedback to u, and not to call u to refute mil lo. aiyo.. this kind of 心病 last time my mother oso face alot. but she will tell the maid to just follow and not to be upset w mil. cos eventually the mil will stay n the maid have to go. then she will 'reward' the maid with gifts for putting up w my granny. eventually the maid just pretend not to understand when my granny asks for things, then say "wait for (my sister) to come back." to translate. like dat reduce fiction. i think u need to come up with tricks to overcome this issue... otherwise no end if ur mil behaves like dat... she is the constant woh...

joelle, finally u understnad wat i means. Aiyoh i try to "por" the two liao. Maid i treat her well. Even she said i am good thats why she tahan mil. i keep "por"-ing mil by buy her fav snack and mooncakes and cakes and puff since she likes to eat.

Hi Mummies

Sorry to disturb.

I have the following to let go.

1. MAMIL GOLD 4 GROW UP FORMULA (1600g)
Usual Price: $45.50
Letting go @ $35

2. MAMIL GOLD GUMP W IMMF STEP 4 (2100g)
Usual Price: $57.00
Letting go @ $45

3. NESTLE CERELAC INFANT CEREAL WITH MILK - BROWN RICE (350g)
Usual Price: $5.30
Letting go @ $4.00

Collection @ CCK MRT or UE Square. Do sms / email me @ 81839240 / [email protected]

giolyn,
i hope my mil is not that jialat.
u need to ... just see the sky liao. hope u can get someone who can click with her.

my maid called me, said she reached liao. i asked her why sent me weird sms leh, scared me. she said, no la. still asked me if anyone called me regarding the 1st aid course exam. cause if failed liao ppl will call and ask her to go retake the exam. so i told her nobody called leh, then she happie la.

We are going off to Pulai Springs (yes, again) tomorrow for the weekend!!
happy.gif

Initial plan was to go with my family but last min they couldn't make it so Mich and Edde going with me instead. The kids were so excited and went to bed early.
happy.gif

So nice u all going for a short getaway ... Enjoy!

Today I missed out one important part on weaning Sam.... In the car! She used to latch in the car the moment we get in the car, after latch den she will willing to seat in carseat... So, CIO in car! Fainted...

Star
I need to ask u, if rae happen to wake up in the middle of the night asking to latch, do u make fm for her to let her go back to slp or let her cry again? I don Noe wad I should do if sam suddenly wake up in the middle of the night...

And another prob, how do u reduce the supply? I m now just pumping to reduce the fullness of my breast... I nv fully empty... Will it stop after some time?I starting to feel some hard lumps... I hope it won't cause mi fever....

Sq
Ya I also think will be successful this time round... But I m totally heartbroken now, Sam is running a fever! Her normal cough now become serious bronchitis ! Dr ong suggest to change fm... Nan, promil or mamil... And I forget to take the sample tin back! Later going to buy... Haix! I told her I m weaning her off the breast, so... Ai ya, kill mi pls... I feel like latching her back, but now I reaching the finishing line, I cannot give up, if not have to start all over again...
sad.gif

Dr Ong said enfa is heaty... Den I ask gain iq leh, she say worst cos gain iq is the most cooling fm, Sam will cough even worst...must take the middle range one... Wah Lao, how I Noe which is not cold or heaty...
sad.gif

One of the Pri Sch in BP having Uncle Ringo Carnival today till 7pm. Brought all the 4 boys there...and im totally shagged!! The HOT sun and long waiting Q for all the rides realli kills me!!
sad.gif

Sq
I also not sure, anyway of that 3 brand dr Ong mention , I choose nan... Hope not going to worsen the phlegm... Milk really affect their immunity if not suitable , haix! When realize, too late, they veri sick Liao.

Yvonne: really gain iq cooling? How to tell? I tot all fm is heaty? Anyway rae slept thru when i wean her. She dun wake up at night even if she do, she goes back to sleep herself no need to give milk. If u want cAn give water.

Star
I don Noe how to tell, dr Ong says is most liang compared to all other fm...

Oh, ok. So far so good... Touchwood she don wake up in the middle of the night .

Mummies

found a venue for post children's day gathering. thanks to Kelley.

Function room and BBQ Pit
Date: 2/10
time: 4-10pm
Name & Add: 27a Hillview Avenue Heights

1. Pinkpink + Leia + Maid
2. Kelley

hi ladies.
i'm back.
happy.gif

how's everybody?
happy.gif

the boys were deliroius to see me.. teng seemed so grown up all of a sudden.. bally woke up.. 'shouted' .. think he heard my voice.. see me smile and lol.. sat up and took ellie another 30 mins to go back to sleep. :p
wow.. 9 days away.. was it such a long time?

QQ, Star,

Tomorrow is the new semester for the dance lessons starts! It is 1130 am right? It was stopped for so long I couldn't remember the time anymore.

Mejo
I thk it's 1130am too
Haha

Astro
Welcome back!
How did e trip go?

Yvonne
Then u r so lucky tt Sam doesn't wake up in e middle
O e Nite!! At wat age does she start zzz thro?

mejo,
11.30am.

astro, how;s your trip? better than so last time? so both of them survived righT? or should I say ellie survived? haha!!

we came back from a birthday party today.tian had fun, i thinkn ah will also had fun. he slept till 7.30pm then stayed alert throughout the party. let ppl carry, i broght ebm (so that can drink faster la, mama wanna chat with frens).
haha!!
and both of them ko liao.

and i shall ko soon.

yvonne, poor sam.
by the way if u still wanna give bm, u pump out and give.
if u wanna stop bf, stop pumping le. even if u pump, just pump 1-2 min like that. dun pump until u have 100ml , so much. somemore dun do it every few hours, slowly drag till 12 hours, 1 day, etc.
or u should just squeeze out a little, then slowly no more le. u should not feel full ness after few hours. the duration will b dragged longer and longer.

so same is taking fm? sometimes maybe not fm bah. can be weather too! dun blame yourself.

SQ: rae woke up every night to latch on ( sometimes even 2 or 3 times) till I wean her off. After tat she never wakes up n can sleep through till morning. Even when she wakes she can fall back to sleep herself with no aid. For YH cos she super reliant on the latching she needs it to sleep this was the same situation I had with Rae. Once I wean I think Rae knows she can't latch anymore so she stopped waking up after.

Astros: welcome back how was the trip.? U enjoyed? Pls post photos.

Mejo: got it yes it's 11:30am tomorrow.

QQ: pope chick has open at The Cathay we need to go eat.

Yvonne: my ss super stabalise at tat time so I dun feel engorgement at all thus no need to pump out even thought I stopped bf. So after a while the milk just stopped.

Sq
Sam nv slp thru ... Sure wake up to latch...

Qq
I m pumping once a night... Alamak, so I m pumping too much... Ok today I think won't pump Liao... Am so tired... Later need to wake up 4am to feed fever med...

Star
Ic... I will still feel fullness for the pass two days... Today no le... Lol! I feel my breast look more normal now... Not so empty , cos she always empty my breastZzz lol!

Star/Yvonne
Roger
So I din misunderstand u
Tey keep waking up til u wean tem off

Haha star
Yday I also told Hb I NEED to eat fried chicken n we went AFTER dinner
Heh heh

Astro
I also 1 2 c photos
happy.gif

Mejo/star/QQ
Enjoy ur dancing tmr

SQ: we had popeyes chick today and it was so tasty haha u should come join us for lunch one Sunday. I was telling hb that u invited us to meet u 4 lunch on sat n tat we should really arrange to meet cos we have nt seen YE for quite a while already.

Btw: is mei mei sleeping w u now? I realized tat it will not reduce the latching if they are sleeping with u.

Yvonne: forgot to ask u how many days have passes since u started the weaning n yes u r right dun go back to latching even though Sam is sick this would mean wasted effort for both of u n the next weaning attempt would get even harder.

Sq:u guys no classes on Sunday? Actually I also dunno if it's better to wean than trf out or the other way round cos after I weaned, Rae look for another substitute, she needed to touch my tummy before she can sleep. I think it's a form of security for her. I have 3 other ferns who bf their girls and after weaning, the 1st must hold her hands to sleep every nite, the 2nd girl needed to touch my fren's ear lobes every nite to sleep and the 3rd girl must touch the mummy' s shoulders/ collar bones.they will look for sum thing to replace the breast.

Star
Today is day 4... Still cry to slp... But I m immune to it, cos she feel uncomfortable with her fever now, she is not crying for neh neh Liao... Is it correct? I think she is good now, she remembers , she understand there is no more milk, lol! She went to suck nick's nipple when nick keep reminding her tt mama no more milk... Wahahaha!

Star!
Sam used to latch n fingers pressing my belly button den can slp... Now wean off, she must make sure everyone says good night to her and she slp at the corner of the bed...funny...She puts her fingers in her mouth... Don Noe teething or she is trying to forget the latching feeling...

Sq star
Oh ya, Sam still slp with mi now... Still the same like last time... I have the intention to move both of them to their room after Sam successfully wean off my breast... I feel it will be more difficult to wean if transfer her out to slp alone... Cos must let her get used to sleeping alone in the room. Den if start to wean , she sure wan to come back in to slp with u... Now tt Sam can slp thru, I think easier, once both of them fall asleep, I just leave the room, they slp, I can slp...

okay, I guess the topic today is weaning. I weaned Kira gradually. So it was easier to stop when there was only one feed a day left at the end.

No one here has any idea or experience with Art Boot Camp or Berries world of learning(chinese)???
Art Boot camp seems to have nice programmes running and also interesting themes esp for end of the year. 3 day programme, 9am-12 or 2-5pm
large canvas painting and christmas ornaments craft. Total fee: $250 (inlcudes materials and refreshments)
http://www.artbootcamp.com.sg/home.html

A colleague of mine is Indian and his son also attends Berries and he said his son has improved tremendously ever since.

Juni
No ... Tt time was busy moving den after tt inlaw moving, many thing to handle, don have the energy to bring them swimming, plus the high cases of hfmd, so till now haven go also...

Back