(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

AAA, yes. i also think that short is not a problem but i prefer boys to be taller. girls can be petite and cute. boys, cannot be petite and cute right? sigh!
eh u stop bf so soon? 6 months right? still have few months to go. jia you!

Star, i told jay that beside RR, your house hor is the must visit place. cause u can have so many toys, so many clothes. how to store leh?
amazing.

i wonder if i should buy some new clothes for my boy. i think i wait bah. cause really dunno what to buy. so sian like that.
and also i willo start buying when he is born. so that i know his size better.
 


QQ,
I got 2 3T shorts for her few sprees ago then the shorts will drop as she runs lor!! haha!! Ended up I ordered a pair of the same shorts in 2T for the recent spree, fits her just nice.
sad.gif
 
RR, tians 3 T shorts a bit tight now. maybe it is the cutting. she is wearing 3T for shorts in general. for tops, 4T. 3T too ngam ngam for her, hard to wear cause tight.
i also think shorts i usually buy 1 size smaller.
but swim suit is one piece right? can buy 3T.
 
SQ, QQ,
I think Reyes has a small frame, she's only wearing size 5/7 for Flowerworld. Even tops she wears 3T like machiam hanging on her. But 2T abit fitting for her, she's stuck in between the sizes now.

Swimsuit will get 3T lah, if can't wear then keep 1st. Anyway she still has another 2 sets to wear now.
 
I thot forum was down?

Belle: Got your orders.

RR, Ash: Noted the addition/amendment.

SQ, QQ: ON orders in. YE and Tian can wear the same top again.
happy.gif


SQ, Belle: Not ordering from gap cos I'm scared they'll come in a separate bag. Plus, no extra disc for Gap this time round.
 
did anyone look at the flipflops for girls? The sizes are so weird but they are so nice, I want to get them for myself. Can anyone help?
 
QQ: Actually don't think I want to BF for 6mths this time round. I was just counting... For the last 4yrs (almost) since I got married, I was pregnant 2/3 of the time, and for the remaining 1/3, I was BF! *faints* So now I want to declare a break for myself. Prob going to stop at 3mths..

BBMar: Can't conduct in-house class lah.. My skills are just so-so only..
 
Juni: Really?? I didn't surf the BP thread. Can point out to me. I go look at the prints first..
happy.gif
But I wonder if authentic or not. As in, if the non-authentic ones will be more inferior in quality..
 
Pink,

thanks for the F21, okay, i go collect from ash.

btw, the pace of yr spree very fast leh, i can't keep up!! hahaha.... think i can do more shopping when i return to work.. hahaha..

btw, my MIL will be back to my place soon... abit sad... sigh! but no choice lah, when i'm at hm, X can sit at dining table and finish his table, even finish his soup! when i go back to work, everything will be reprogrammed back to my MIL's style liao.. sian!!

AAA,SQ, Pink,

my little X very strange leh, these 2 days he has his milk at 5pm, play a while, go shower... then he sleep from 6.30pm to 1am... how come he seems to sleep more and more earlier nowadays huh?? aiyo!!

QQ,

btw, me not so gu niang as yr tian!! hahaha... me jus abit sensitive and quite a crybaby when i'm young... ;p
d
 
RE: acupuncture

Okay, looks like I'm not the odd one out that find it hurting. Actually it doesn't hurt at all when the needle is inserted but when it is twisted... brrrr...

Star,

She is a good friend. Who dare to comment like that if not a good friend? Although my MIL did say that one of her friend said we look like kids pretending at a wedding... (I suppose, her good friend? Hah.) Hb is only 156 cm and I'm only 154 cm. See? I actually have to look up to talk to you even. When I was pregnant and had to wear my ring around my neck, my colleagues said i'm Frodo. Grrrrr.

Amazing, today YT asked for daddy to accompany her to sleep! Now they are both sleeping. Hmm, must be I nagged at her too much, she can't take it already. Wahaha.
 
AAA
tks
happy.gif


juni
the gap pj v nice n cute, but i also looking for LS ones.. the last time i bot from BP, its NOT authentic cos the label is faint n quality diff, though the prints are SAME.. organiser also dun dare say its authentic.. does the pj come in the orig pkg? i only bot once ON for chloe n its good enuff, she likes it n calls it her mushroom pj
happy.gif
 
a few photos from the trip!
3770758.jpg


金童玉女
3770759.jpg


帅哥!
3770760.jpg
3770761.jpg


the trip is fun but so tiring! i guessed autum and RR have summarised it all :p the kids have certainly enjoyed themselves with the company of their frens! and so did the daddies, mummies and aunties!
 
wow...the trip sure is fun with the company of all the little buddies. I wonder if they will rmbr each other when they are older. heehee....

Autum, EJ still has the charming and yandao look.
 
juni,
the gap Pj link that you shared with AAA. K has a few sets that is similar to that(T and shorts set) i let her wear those when its hot and we only have fan on.
happy.gif
she has them in cupcakes, elephants, butterfly patterns
 
morning..

don't dare surf ON.. haha.. later i buy alot again...

Genting looks reali fun!! for the kids...

edde: wat did u feed ur daughter to gain so much weight!
 
genting mummies,

can i ask how mch u all spend for the transportation there and hotel?

airplane take how long
bus take how long
still got cable car?
 
Hi Mummies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale. Drop me a PM if interested,
happy.gif


Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings & sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)
 
has a rough start to the day with Bao REFUSING to go to school. He wept buckets. Sat at the door, when it was already closed, refusing to budge. Neighbours went past and giggled at the sight of the petulant, crying, boy (they think it's funny?! I don't think so!). One of the stupid uncles tried to coax teng 'come on, stand up.. stand up'.. !@#@$#$!#! just f***ing go! he doesn't even listen to me, you think he will listen to you?! (note to self, never stand and look at pple disciplining their kids! Irritating and insultive!)

Fed up, i smacked teng's face (again?! yes! and twice! *sigh*). The boy cried but still won't budge. He got up and RAN towards the other side of the flat towards the lift. He ran and ran and ran.. i followed. in my mind, i was thinking, 'The boy has already learned to run away from me..' *sigh*

Finally he calmed down slightly , enough for me to hold his hand and get into a cab..
In the cab, he took his cloth and sucked on his thumb for comfort while askign to hold my hand.

He said he's sick..he took his temp and he has a fever.(not true) he wants to see the doc.. he likes the doc. he doesn't like LV.. (true.. haiz)yada yada.. haiz..

then refused to get down from the cab.. but eventually did..
again when he reached the centre. i cld sensed that he looked relieved ??? then he calmed down, again requested to hold on to the cloth..

then with another request to hugh me.. he uttered a simple phrase, which shattered the tough disciplinarian and send doubts to her mind if it was worth all the drama mama going to school..

teng hugged and said to me ' Mama I always like u'...

despite my smacks.. despite my scoldin.. despite my insistances and forcing done to him..

i feel so bad.. haiz..
 
aiyo.. astro.. teng is so sweet. and try next time dun smack his face. see how guilty u feel now. next time when he makes u angry, u can think o fthis experience, maybe can calm u down a bit. any idea why he dun want to go to school? he really do not like the school?
 
astro,
dont smack on the face lah. traumatised later and i mean you not teng!
teng already forgiven u for it. and most likely will forget abt it. ( though i seriously thk K has elephant memory) the other day, K's teacher told me that K was telling her friend, i slap you ?? which i find weird, coz we do not even use that word at home nor do i slap her.
sad.gif
 
star: my gal also can cry quite badly when stepping out of the house to go sch.. reach sch front gate.. smiling with joy!!
 


Back
Top