(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

pink, he did not an4 lian4 me la. he din know what is lian4 i think. oni when i was about to be snatched by someone and he was about to be outstation then he gancheong and confessed anyway... he never pat tor before, very lao ya, and ignorant one.

jaxe, nice to hear from u!
happy.gif
 


Happy ROM anniversary QQ!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Seth!
Happy 2nd Birthday Anthea!
Happy 2nd Birthday Chloe!

Mummies feel very tired this week dunno why. Slept at 1130pm liao still very tired.
 
pink: star told me abt the forum but i didnt come in till after A was born

mist: actually our ai qing hv not started in 91. we were juz frenz who chiong together at tt time. go zouk, hrc etc
 
mist,

I dunno also. He did retract his words about why be together if not going to get married. I also ditched him once. I ALSO told the whole world I'm never getting married for years. Haha. Of course, I have also said I won't get pregnant till I finish studying lar. See, my ger two years old already and I'm STILL studying! Sigh...
 
Ash
its amazing to marry someone u used to chiong together. mine never last :p

Mejo
actually to have a 2 yr old kid at your age is just nice.

QQ
if he confessed after you almost kena snatched, means he likes u, shy shy or blur blur dun know how to biao pai. some men are quite stupid when it comes to such things.
 
Happy Birthday to Chole, Seth and Anthea.

Happy anniversay to QQ and Mr Lai. Time flies till don't feel it.

Astro,
Wa, you really trust and love Miser to tie knot at age 21. My colig also married at age 21, she always joked that she got her key at 21 and then use the key to lock herself.
 
Pinkpink,

Well, I dunno. I was hoping to only get pregnant at 28 - 29 that kind of age. Of course, others will say it is good but I feel that many things now difficult for me to do with a kid, e.g. go overseas with friends for long periods that kind.
 
Joelle,
hahaha... yah, u must hv #2 in 2009, since there's a major event for u every yr... cannot break the chain... ;p
 
Ash
Nobody can break yr record liao.

This yr is my 10th yr wif hubby.
We know each other for so long; time really flies!
Paktor in Shanghai for 2yrs, married in 2004, give birth in 2007.
Sounds so normal hahaha..

QQ
See you later.
 
Mejo,
hahaha.... that's remind me of my own experience. There was a period when all my hubby's colleagues were making fun of me, and teasing me on being an item w my hubby, I was so angry that time, cos we were not an item and hv not even started on anything. So i rebuted them "Pls stop it, this will not happen, at least not during this lifetime!!!"

and see what happen, I am married to my hubby!! idiot! learn my lesson, next time better dun anyhow commit such things...
 
QQ,
i think hor, your Mr Lai really an lian u that time leh, else why he confused and gan chiong when someone else going to snatch u?? hehehe
 
wah today on courtship.

Mine,
Met my ah lao in 1996, ROM in 1998, Q for flat in 2000, got our flat in 2003 customary in 2004 had Elisha in 2007. #2 coming 2009. time flies 13years liao.
 
re: training our toddlers to sleep in their own room

any mummies hv experience in this huh? Can share how can I make this experience a smooth one?
 
me quite envious of u all leh.. so smooth sailing and paktor so many years... me better not share mine.. hahaha.. *zip* *zap* get back to work now
 
nana,
aiyo, u see the pastures green only.... if u look into details hor, can see some wither grasses also... Not everything so smooth sailing one ....
 
mist : so long as all wells ends wells can liaoz.. :p somemore ppl like u, ash.. QQ..astro, joelle.. long run marathon still so loving leh!!!! nowadays very hard to find so loving after so long together.. hhehehe
 
Nana,
ay, i didn hv marathon ai qin leh.... me amateur in this field.... me and hubby only started in 2001!! hahaha..... I think this is our 7 Years Itch!!
 
titu: i want to reserve my greeting at night mah! to u .. personally wor..*winks* :p

huingee: i got some jitters before my ROM. but i 'just did it'.. didn't think too much..
happy.gif

i tihnk ur fren's eg is just as applicable to me!
happy.gif


mist: i dun find him too intellectual for me.. coz it is becuz of how much he knows.. which attracted me.. and keep me interested.. i am a sucker for intelligent and wise men :p.. coz i need my man to be able to teach me and guide me.. and give me 'oh i see!/Aha!' moments.. else hor.. difficult to hold my attention :p
 
happy birthday to chloe, anthea, seth. Didn miss out anyone hor?

Ai ya nana, u not short. I m more short. 'Lightning marriage' cus of the accident, no choice to marry early. If not, our marriage will be even nicer. Cos we wanted to get married on christmas. Den, he planned all nicely. End up, all this have to done within 3months. Somemore is a good date, end up all do very simple, cos, fully booked.
sad.gif
at least also good la, lock him down. Alot of gals eyeing at him that time. Lol!
 
jaxe : good..good .. thanks! and my little Tiffany doing fairly now.. how is josie? :pP~~

Yvonne : sama sama lah.. i tell u all u all also wont believe! hahaha!

at least u and nick got pak tor lor!
 
Happy Birthday Chloe, Seth and Anthea.

Hi, Jaxe,
How r u? It's nice to see u here again..

Re:courtship, marry, etc
I think mine is the fastest from the time i know my hubby to getting married.. I know my hubby beg 2005... rom in Dec 2005, customary in 2006.. After tat, Moon came along in 2007..
 
huingee: sometimes it is like that.. knowing older men.. then will get married 'faster'.. :p

sometimes.. i keep forgetting when i get married!and like.. i must make an effort to remember..:p
 
huingee.. i wild girl la.. hahahhaaha.. tell u later.. me rushing work now.. hahaha.. but still cannot resist.. must come here peep peep.. hahaha
 
nana, ya. Dating for 2 years. Lol! And i told him lucky that we got 2years of couple time before, if not, i will pull my hair everyday due to taking care of the 2 princess at home. Lol!
 
Mist,
My girl has been sleeping in her own room since abt 1 yo or so.. At first, I will sleep with her.. When i feel tat she's ok with me sleeping with her, then I will move to my own room or leave the room after she sleep. After she's ok for a few nights, then I will let her sleep on her own. At first, she will defintely made a fuss, I will talk to her nicely n leave the room. Let her cry.. If cry for too long, then go in n comfort her for a while n leave the room.. Just do this every night.. Slowly, she will get used to it n sleep by herself..
 
Astro,
oh, i see... u r like a xiao nu ren!!! need a wise man to hold your attention.... :p I can't hv a man who is too wise, i get very pek chek and feel very stupid... hehehe
 
ah! ambrose has such big eyes! looks like little L.. from some angle..
happy.gif


Mist: hahaha. i am always a xiao nu ren.. i used to get very pek chek and SUPER stupid when miser points out something to me which i didn't know! then i got super frustrated! like how come he knows and i dunno?! then my best fren told me 'of course he must be! he older.. by 8 years lei!'.. then i see the light.. and stop being competitive.. but to appreciate his wisdom.. kekekekeke .. whahahahha.. *ROFL*
 
Dreamgal,

okay, thanks for sharing... i must first go and do some shifting of furniture in the other room, then find a nice place to put the bed... hehehe... that means i will hv a few sleepless nights liao...
 
Astro,
hahaha... what your fren is super true leh!! errr, but hor cannot applies to me lah... I dun know how to be xiao nu ren. I hv frens's bf who is very smart, some of them r scholar and of cos older than us... wah liao, i cannot stand talking to them leh. They always say very chim things and look at us as if we are a bunch of stupid fool!!! Sorry loh, i really can't stand such conversation... ;p
 
Astro,

forgot to add, and my frens always look up at their bf w such admiration.... aiyo, while i feel so damn stupid and idiot... ;p
 


Astro: I ask as it applies to me. What I meant to say is this. At 21, I was not as self-confident abt myself; was in conflict with myself and drifting about, many times not sure what I want and/or don't want. I was immature, rebellious and had a wild heart. *doesn't this sound like T2 or adolescence? wahahahah!!*
Over the years, I've morphed into someone who is at ease and at peace with myself. I know more clearly what I want and have mellowed down.

This is what I meant. And had I married my boyfriend then, I'm 100% sure my life will not be what it is today.

Shannie: Ambrose is so alert!
happy.gif
Is he all clear after his review?
 

Back
Top