(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

AAA,
ya, he does get enough sleep. Why do you think he's bored in school?

Giolyn, Huingee,
yalor ... notti boy 捉弄 mummy.

Aaa,

I meant each feed abt 150-180ml. He has abt 4 feeds bah in total. Yap, me selling my breast pump, Hv to put up for sale soon.

Aaa,

Wah, Yr mei mei very chubby! N she's so stable when standing! No wonder she can chase Pple ard... Haha

RR,

Boys very typical hor, likes to disturb n tease Pple, even mummy also tricked....:p

RR: One of the reasons people yawn mah. If I m busy working and using my brain, I won t yawn de; but if I m bored or sleepy or both, then I ll yawn. Did u ask him?

Mist: How many solid meals are u giving him? Meimei drinks 2 times only, 300ml + 240ml only.. She s missing out an afternoon feed if she wakes up late from her nap.

RR: Yah then that's ok.. If he bored at school, then you have to see how to stimulate his mind with other lessons. Else, he'll get bored with learning altogether..

AAA,
he's definitely bored in school lah. We have this feedback from teachers many times liao. He used to walk around or do his own stuffs in class. Now better, he can sit still and listen so we didn't bother too much.

Mummies.. I did my first ever CNY lattern.. Heheh..
happy.gif
Need to go buy tassles to add to the bottom..

5062363.jpg

5062364.jpg

Autum: I just went to search for the post with your latterns. Where did u get the flowers from? Nice thing to add to the lattern..
happy.gif

I find the lattern designs depend a lot on the colors of the hangbaos.

hi mummies i m on leave today , went last min cny shpg but came back spraining my back instead
sad.gif
now i hv pain bending down.

ash
realy? a pity dun hv ash's name. I still hvnt ask where my gf got it, i m thinking to get the papa n mama version.

star
how can i pass u the bjorn b4 cny ?

Giolyn,

CC allow u to bring fm, when chloe started cc at 18 mths, they drink milk before nap time so we can bring 1 milk feed + bottle, sch will make for them. But when they are older now.. sch started to drop this practice cos quite close to lunch time, besides during tea break they also hv milk.

Huingee/ AAA/ Irin
yep chloe's teachers taught her to clean herself, but i never que how they teach etc la. in sch she is v independent, at home stimes she ask for our help, stimes she goes by herself.

Chloe: Anna only spends 3 hrs in school. She told me she doesn t poo in school, only pee, and shd cleans herself. At home, when she finishes her big business, she ll call out to the aunties to clean her. I just asked Aunty to train her up on this.

AAA
I bot the flowers n beads from a craft shop near me. In serangoon bus interchange. Heard chinatown has too but dunno exactly where. Think u need to search for craft shops. The charms n tassels can be bought everywhere that sell those CNY decor stuff.

Yes, agree that the design of the angpow packets make a difference to the end result. I did a few more different types and posted in my FB. The addition of flowers n pearls make a lot of difference too. It "brighten" up the lantern.

AAA, Autum
Chinatown, a small market stall at 1st level of food centre (blk 335A Smith Street) , at the side nearest to 佛牙寺 (tooth relic temple), along South Bridge road. the stall itself is facing the staircase/ escalator. i finally bought them yday. flowers and beads (any 5 small packs for $2).
335A Smith Street

giolyn
when Jo was younger, i packed FM for 2 feeds. put in milk containers. since going to N1 last yr, nvr pack liao. Tr said it's beta for them to get used to taking solids and drink other beverages. FM only for Toddler class.

chloe's sch have 1 case of HFMD.. today got one more, in fact i think i bump into the kid n mum when i send chloe to sch this morning. Since the kid was first, we waited behind him for our turn, then i noticed teacher called for the principal, she came out n checked the boy again, i heard the boy coughed once n the mum was asked if the boy was not well etc. He was rejected to step into the sch, teacher sterilised her hands n told me to wait cos they need to wash the chair the kid sat on. Then this evening when i fetch chloe, i noticed an update.. sch has a 2nd case today. so i guessed is the same boy. I am glad i witness how the teachers check the kids throughly.. also heard from one of the teachers tell me that now the HFMD strain is different, there are no spots on hands n feet, but the ulcers are in the throat, thats goin to be really really painful!

Hi mummies...

A shocking day today... I was shopping for bras... Den I try , I realize my breast sag like... Omg I don Noe how to describe... Too used to wear cami bra... So I Tot I forget the correct way or I Didn wear properly when I was at the fitting room... My bestfriend was with mi, so I asked her to come in and see, she also shock! So she ask the sales lady to come in (a auntie) , the auntie help mi to push here and there den pull the straps and all, still cannot make it... She asked, did u just bf one side of the breast? Lol! We all laugh... I told her mostly on the right... So... She went out and get mi a super auntie bra, and the shape is veri weird, not those half cup or full cup or low cut.. She said is a 3/4 cup.. Lol! Den I can wear and 'see' a proper breast...
sad.gif
really quite sad... She asked mi to wear 24/7... To help push back to position.. Ai yo!

Bfing mummies, I don Noe if everyone of u got wear a really good bra anot... But after my lesson learnt... Bra is veri important! Hahahaha...

And I told my Sis abt this, she also said her friends also like tt... And is wearing AA cup... From a B shrink to AA! I told her I m b too... Now back to A... Hahaha... She is still bfing now... I told her better be prepare to see the big changes.. Cos she also latch to slp... Hahahha! ( pax, I Noe u told mi before abt this kind of changes... But I Didn expect it to be such a great difference! I think if still cannot help, must go breast enhancement Liao! )

Yvonne, dun worry too much lah.. u can shape them back.. hahaha i wasn't that busty to start with but i find i am ok lah.. hahah but during preggy and Bfing, my bust line very solid!!

Are u still bfing sam? sam starting CC full time?

Yvonne, haha. Mine also sag like crazy. Told hb that if by the time we have a 3rd kid, it would have reached my tummy. =p

star
i m not bfing sam already... wean off last yr sep 15...

star moogen, hg,
i look again... it is not sag... but half of the breast is gone... machiam dented inside... the top half portion of the breast there is flat... is like all the fats drop to the bottom... left half breast... arrgggg.... i think i look like fa yu bu jian quan... lol!

SQ,
hahaha!!! You are so funny!!
You are still breastfeeding, right? So you should still be happy with what you see this am. :p

Yvonne: It seems a common observation from breastfeeding mums.. Initially I thot it was due to expressing, but you don't really pump right? Then I don't know why. Cos if you look at our mothers, their breasts are quite full leh, even tho they breastfeed us...

SQ: Meimei eats quite a lot of things.. Cherrios, cornflakes, bb biscuits, wheat biscuits, jacobs biscuits, bread, paos, apples, guavas, carrots, pears etc etc..

Pax: Thanks.. Don't think I'll be going there.. Haha.. Nevermind..

Yvonne, i think wat u mean is shrink rather than sag rite. like some small gal not puberty kind rite? I have that prob also. So all my bra is pushup hahaha... but i din know wearing bra 24/7 will help. Ok share do tat from now on.

Mummies presenting my new hair style. hehe..
5064328.jpg

Star,
Mine is so so before preg, A or B bah. But during bf, can balloon to cup E that kind. Hence all the ducts open up and drain out liao. Now is soft soft loh.
sad.gif

When lie down is totally flat.

Yvonne,
So shocking and sad hor. I notice if no bf will be ok.

AAA,
My mum didn't bf cos her time she said they dun support bf said milk powder better.

HN, RR: If not your mum, then your grandma? I wonder why it's affecting women our generation so much. Previously I hypothetised it was due to expressing - cos last time women don't have breast pump mah - but it seems this is the problem with women who don't use the breastpump too..
What can be possible reasons?

AAA, my prev hairstyle is straight at the sides. So now is perm lor.

HG, ur need to maintain. Previously i use to trim myself.

AAA,
grandma ah ... I'll ask her if she bf when I see her next week, hahaha!!

I read before that cos breastfeeding works off the fat that gives breasts their size, women who breastfeed for long may find that their breasts feel deflated after weaning. With time, the fat will be redeposited and breasts will return to pre-preg size. Don't know how true though ...

RR: They'll grow back? That's good news.. Haha.. But I'm used to it ler.. Can't be helped anyway.. So just accept lor.. I mean, if I'm given a choice again, I'll still breastfeed my children, even after knowing that my breasts will shrink after doing so..

RR,
Mine dun return to pre-preg size leh. But last time mine is one side big, another side small. Now better is they are equal but equally small.

Germ
V pretty!
Gosh I shd hide in shame w my messy hair al yr round

Rr
Die! I m stil bf n I oredi dun like Wat I c
Looks like I hv to bf meimei till she's 50 Yo so I dun hv to face the truth
Haiz

N it doesn't help tt my tummy is getting bigger while my breasts smaller
sad.gif

Aaa
Tt's quite alot o thgs to eat
I dun really dare to feed snacks Cos I oredi hv so many problems feeding main meals!

now yh's turn to have high fever.. :s last night was tough. poor boy screaming, i was screaming at miser to handle him co zi need ot rush work. finally peace in the house at 2 am plus.. :S later asking ellie to bring him back to doc.. despite burning up.. he is happily walking around. but he gives u hell when he can't sleep..:S

teng still not start K1. still not well. hacking in the night. though reduced a fair bit.. in fact going to miss lessons for full week today. coz tomorrow i might have lessons.. and dun want to start him off screaming and crying. but.. monday i also have . so it is gonna be the same in the morning.. haiz. v sian..

now feels a bit sapped out :S

Yvonne: 3/4 cup is funny ah? i always wear that :p .. then lst time bf-ing waearing nursing bras. i always feel v concious.. coz think it is sagging.. i was very happy to wear back my wired bras when i stopped bf-ing..

huingee: E cup? wow!

i was told by another mummy that Mrs Wong BB from TMC once said in one of her talks that the boobs sure sag.. coz imagine.. like a balloon.. it fills up and then let go.. then fills up and let go.. aft time.. elasticity is lost.. so that's why it sags..

SQ,
Ya loh.
happy.gif

So now just need to use push-up and must get the sales aunty to give me those of smaller cutting. I cannot wear the T brand liao, need to wear another brand as the cup smaller for that brand.

Astro,
It's ok, let Teng recover lst and then next week let him start his lesson. You try to bring him there early so you have more time to stay with him.

Back