(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Kelley,
yup, walkable. About 10-15mins. If you have many people to help with the kids then ok bah. Genting Hotel is much more luxurious than the others. And it's near to the big/better casino too. :p

Strain straight after the beating for a better texture. The cling wrap very difficult to explain with words leh. Use the cling wrap to cover over the beaten eggs (direct contact) then open a small hole to pour the eggs out so that the cling wrap will trap the bubble and the done egg will look nicer. Can understand what I am talking about? :p
 


rr: how to book for genting hotel? i thnk from the rate of first world.. the deluxe with view and genting world.. deluxe only difference of 36RM.. so nvm.. take genting hotel beta loh.. most i take pram along.. hhaha.. very difficul to understand.. i tot chawamushi mst add water? no??
 
huingee
i have more than enuf. but always v tempted to buy
lucky the good offers must buy two sets, so i need someone to combine with me
wahaha... control control
 
rr
u are v good with your instructions!
i know this has been posted and discussed before, but i never comprehend until i read yours!
wahaha... so i got hope afterall
happy.gif
 
Kelley,
add stock will taste better and no need to add seasonings le. Water also can but you'll need to add those seasonings for taste. Haha, the cling wrap must watch then can understand. The 1st time Edde told me, I also couldn't understand what she's talking about till she showed me on TV. :p

Genting can book from the website also, right? If not, you can call 6823 9888 to book too. Hmmm ... last time we went the difference quite big. It was S$200+ for 2 nights compared to S$88 for First World.
 
SQ, Kaexin,
the 2 of you seldom cook de can understand, so maybe those who cook often de think too much le? haha!!
 
rr: if i using the cling wrap than don't need to strain?? silly me.. the number is malaysia number loh.. so i was wondering how.. so call malaysia la... thanks!
 
Kelley,
no, no, call the number I posted 1st. 6823 9888.
Still need to strain, cos straining is for better texture while the cling trap is to trap the bubble. haha! Leychey lah, that's why I skip the cling wrap step. :p
 
rr: xie xie... what will my genting trip be w/o u!!! hhahaha

kaexin: how is K? reali got cp? tell u hor.. ashlyn class got 2 down with HFMD.. i damn scared to send her to sch leh.. my MIL say.. put her at home la.. nvm
 
kelley,
ya, down with chix pox but very mild one.
btw, your loot arrived liao
happy.gif

since got HFMD, u can choose to keep her at home.
 
star/SQ: i also like to eat prata w curry & sugar
happy.gif


i also just understand how to use the clip wrap w egg thingie fr RR's instructions! kekeke!!! SQ, u r not the only one
 
Astro: Besides the bbs being young, the other factor for the difference in CP mood at the 2 threads is the mummy's hormones.. Over here, ours (except for a few preggies, and those who just delivered) are more settled..
happy.gif
 
helo!!!!

yvonne : hope everyone is fine! aiyo! must drive carefully!

nowadays ins premium very ex..

my other car.. got claim in 08 and 09.. u know how much the premium this year?? 6K! mad! am selling it off!
 
Nana: Not sure when they're back.. Drove past one night and saw them. Tried it last night. Yes super big portions. Except for the pork ribs, food is so-so lah..
I didn't see any strawberry magaritas on the menu though.. Not that I can indulge at this point..

RR, Ash: The XXL T-shirts you ordered, I ordered one too. Very nice leh. Fits nicely.
happy.gif
I like the prints.
 
Kelley: share with us ur genting experience after your trip.. i am keen to plan one with my family too.

yvonne/kelley: my recipe in my handwritten recipe book leh.. i go back and type out for u ok.. may be a bit slow can.

QQ: ya lor.. cos i keep thinking, they are only 3, are we expecting too much from them now. but then hor, they need to start to learn to be independent, cos we cannot shelter them forever lah. dun worry, all will be fine. the boat will straighten when it reach the end of the bridge, get it.
 
kelley
i called up 2 art school..minimum age 4 :p am i too kiasu ?

maybe we can try the one HG recommended. there's 3-4 class
http://www.artbootcamp.com.sg/programme.html#1

SQ
Enya just took her first 6-1 jab today.
she's 6.7kg at 63.5cm at 3mths old, exactly the same weight and height as Leia when she was 4mths.
and i just checked Leia's healthbook, she has taken CP jab :p phew....
so..so..with the CP jab, does that mean leia will not have CP in her entire life, or its only for a period of time? confused...

Astro
when leia was crying badly when she first went to CC, he told me just throw and go and let her get used to it, let her know that crying is not going to help so she has to accept and adapt :p cruel anot?

then hor, forget about asking him to ask Dr Ong lah. Men hor, only good at doing 1 thing. for him, its work. When it comes to finance and home stuff, its the wives who take charge..if u want to ask him, just wasting your breathe and making yourself angry :p:p
 
Kaexin: hhmm .. just now called home.. my MIL say.. no one in ashlyn class today.. only her fav 1 classmate..
happy.gif


Star: i let u know.. i thnk will be fun for my kids but not my.. cos i going with my MIL and my idiot SIL hahahaha.. thanks.. i wait for ur receipe!
 
pink, RR,
i wan to see the powerful reply of RR. haha!
happy.gif
just kpo. haha!

kelley, enjoy your trip. i think genting hotel better, more high class bah.
 
QQ, RR
too wasted if this beautiful message is not being displayed ...:p wat can i say...***** 5 stars!

这是关于你之前的回应 - "國外包裹實在無法收回更換"。这不是我和朋友第一次购买你们网站的物品但这次的经验却让我们对你们的服务很失望。我认为你们的这个政策是非常不合理的。这并非是我的错。我的订单清清楚楚写明了我所要的衣物,你们也确定了订单,我才付钱的。可是你们却寄了3件错的物品给我!更说不能回收更换??

你们的失误导致了我的不便,你们不但不承担还要我接受错的物品。这实在有些诈骗之意。如果你们想要顾客回流,你们或许有必要对这个政策做一些调整。否则,我们一定不会再从你的网站购买任何物品了!
 
wah! Rr, ur chinese veri tok gong! I will be out of words and sent the correct orders back.

Pink, hope u get ur items back from them. Really lugi when u paid and get the wrong item.

Nana
the car tt bang our butt paid us. He say don wan to claim.
 
Pink: my art class can only small number.. ur pot luck day so many pple.. how to??

QQ: i saw the pic.. reali beta.. well my hb say.. follow wat my SIL say loh.. let her be.. haiz..

Star: i seldom complain want la.. whine liao.. forget abt it.. how to post on the forum sia... hhmm let me start short.. she is a vegetarian.. but yet picky vegetarian.. only eat certain vege.. so my MIl already headache wat to cook cos family is meaty pple.. than when she cook vege for her.. she don’t eat.. say don’t eat tt vege.. than BIL went to buy food.. she say don’t 1.. in the end quarrel throw food away.. than she tried cooking.. BIL her food taste terrible.. cos she used to eating blant.. bt BIL opp.. say me n my MIL so gd.. can cook.. i say can’t compare n don’t compare.. than she say she diet.. drink diet tea.. healthy person.. vegeatarian.. eat alot of cakes, drink bubble tea.. wat the hell.. act soft.. i can’t stand this kind of person! Idiot enof or nt?
 
Mummies.. Tonight will be the first night since the children sleep with us that hubby is overseas.. I wonder how I can handle 3 kids man.. Have told my maid to stand-by for tom night if I cna't handle..

RR: Very clear and well-expressed.
happy.gif


Kelly: Ask her to cook for just herself lor. Or ask her to settle for he own food. Say the rest eats meat, so don't want to "contaminiate" her food.
 
Pink: They are so used to sleeping with us now.. Am sure they won't follow the aunties lah.. Anna is ok.. She can sleep through regardless of noise. Ayden is more difficult cos he drinks milk at 6am. Meimei, no need to say, I have to wake up to feed her.

I'm wondering how to wean meimei off the night feed.. Hmm.. Looks very tough if I continue to breastfeed her.
 
Pink: I'm very lazy to pump leh.. Weird hor? Considering that was what I did for the elder 2As. If I have a choice between direct latching and pumping, I'll latch her on. Cos now she can empty the breasts faster than the pump.
happy.gif
 
aaa,
now i 'big head' . Sam keep calling for neh neh every hr. I use water put in milk bott to bluff her, hope she get use to suck the bott den sucking on my nipple. Going crazy with the neh neh neh neh whole day!
 
Ash: she stay next door with my MIL.. hahah.. nt me! She jst being irritating.. always say she so poor thing.. come Singapore work.. bt she used to kampong life.. slowly.. can’t be bothered..

AAA: she wont’ care.. if soup she like got meat.. she still drink.. she don’t know hw to cook.. tt’s y she cry when my BIL say her cooking terrible..
 
HN: I'll just try it out for one night. At worst, I'll catch up on my sleep and sleep til 11:30am tom just in time to bring anna to school. Then tom night, will get one of the maids to sleep in the next room, somewhere near enough that she can come into the room to jagar if ayden wakes up.

Yvonne: How come she wants milk throughout the whole day?
 
yvonne: hhmm.. mayb it's a sign to wean her off ur boobss.. hehehe

AAA: oh no.. she is big size.. bt weakling.. hahah.. my new SIL.. jst married last year... cos she new to family la.. we nt bending.. bt she makes us sound so difficult..
 
Aaa, how often is meimei feedg at nite nw?
We lk chilis too, but their food v giam! N we r tired o it cos tt seems e ONI edible stuff in tanglin mall n we r ter every wk!

Ash, collapse's e game autum gai4 siao2. U go download too
happy.gif


Pink, meimei sounds bui bui. Cute!
 

Kelly: I see.. Then give her sometime to get used bhah. Anyway, up til now, I still don't like my IL's food. It happens with a lot of my friends. So I think it's normal.

SQ: Maid feeds her at abt 10pm, then she'll start to make noise at abt 3am or so.. And then when ayden wakes up for his milk, she'll be awaken too.

I wish she can drop her 3am feed. But I dunno how.

Pink: Oh yah.. Enya doesn't sleep with you isit? Ariel sleeps with me, so it's very inconvenient for maid to feed her at night. Plus the maid's room is downstairs. Unless I allocate one of them to sleep with meimei. Hmm... What an idea.. Maybe I should do that..
 

Back
Top