(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

SQ, tian ok bah.
i plan to teach her feelings so tht she can express better. Jay agreed but he said dunno how to teach. I have ways bah. lets see. tian alwys give me facts and never tell me how she feels so i might misunderstood her sometimes.
i am sending her to school today, and will try to talk to teacher about the tupperware.

yes, tian told me. if she cannot finish the cake, can put in the container. so i think she understand la. i just let teacher know in case they dun understand her.

pineapple tarts, alamak. my colig selling home made one. $20 per tub leh. quite ex. intend to buy some from her but i dunno if she closed her order liao. but i dun feel like eating it woh.

i not yet have cny mood leh.

SQ: what happened to the Shiseido tonics u gals bought? i tot that is effective? anyway its only temp hair loss, so maybe u dun be so kan cheong first?

QQ: let us know how it went at school today? and ur conversation with the teacher.

AAA: rae was also given all the chinese snacks in school and she does not know how to tell me. when i ask, she just say she ate 2 biscuits, turned out when i read the comms booklet on fri nite, teacher commented that she did not eat the carrot cake given that day at all. no wonder whole of last week, when i ask her wat she ate, she mummbles and just tell me biscuits cos like anna she dunno how to tell me what she was given. i really hope peer preassure will make her start eating with the rest of the kids!

QQ; maybe i dun have to worry about rae eating slow cos it turns out that she dun even want to eat at all!!

kaexin: i will remind u about the iron on next week.

pink: if ur back no good, ask ur mum to boil soup with duzhong for you. later i IB to you. found the rogue token.

QQ: V "transfers" her anxiety to something else. like last nite, she is upset that it's sunday nite = tomm monday = no more gai gai with the father, she has to go school. she cry and cry for the maid, wan the maid, but in the end, ntil 12 midnite also dun want to sleep (she only nap for 30 mins in the afternoon). in the end, I had to let her cry it out, sayang her, tell her mummy love her, and then at 1 am fell asleep. *pengz* wake up first thing look for the father (gone to work liao).

i hope withint this 2 weeks she can settle back in CC ... else every morning cry I also want to faint.

Just eat what you feel like eating - these days they also make and sell pineapple tarts after CNY =)

SQ: I just placed orders ;P

morning ladies..

SQ,
EJ woke in the night to go toilet and then hb gave him milk. I am not sure what time was that, but i guessed it's around 4+ or 5am. And i figured that hb gave him a dose of panadol. again i am not sure cos i didn't see. Oh well, quite lucky that hb took care of him.

This morning when i woke to prepare for work, i measure his temp, and it was 37.6 so i think it's good. When I left, they were both still sleeping. Should be keeping EJ at home for today. No point sending him to school and risk it, since my maid can take care of him. It's really at times when the kids are sick, that having a maid at home is really very useful!

Thank God for small favours... or should i say big favours?

Autum: ya good to keep him at home. cos body may be still weak and u dun want him to get more viruses.

bunnie: V is very close to daddy? i realised he sticks to daddy during the dance class and refused to let go of his hands one leh.. hehe

star,

I also get mumbles and unknown answers from YT when I asked her about food. She also reply biscuits when I pressed her, haha. I had to ask the teachers did she eat and the teacher said she did and even asked for a second portion of the 'food' but din managed to finish the second portion. I'm not sure I've heard the teacher correctly but I thought she said almond paste.

Autum,

YT had to stay home today too. She ran a fever since sat. Fever come and go and this morning, she's still feverish so I din let her go to school. Sigh, I've booked the escape themepark pass but forgot to bring my staff pass and somemore YT sick so can't go already.

mejo,
hmm, actually for Escape themepark, our kids can go? cos for the rides, there are usually minimum height/age requirements right?

Star: more close the hawaii trip, becuz I have to take care of ah boy, so the father brings her out most of the time. And he still complains gal gal dun wan him ... i am like... u want her to stick to u 24 hours??? i mean she has to have a social life like playing with her cousins and running around her aunts and uncles rt? like this also jealous. I think next time her BF v cham.

a sample of their conversation ...

Papa: next time Papa bring didi out with V to go gai gai ok?

V: Papa carry didi OK? V walk because didi cannot walk. So Papa carry didi, then V walk OK? V must hold Papa's hand, otherwise people take baby (referring to herself) away. Then Papa have to buy a new baby and V have to buy a new Papa.

Mejo: hahah.. i think our kids only have biscuits in their vocabulary.. hahaha.
almond paste, wha so exotic.. hahah. i dunno what else rae's school serves for snack and i wrote in the comms booklet to ask again. HB say i very long winded, how comeonly ask about snacks all the time. maybe he is right and i should ask about activities etc.

bunnies: V is damn cute leh.. haha but i dun hear her talk much at dance class, she is still very shy leh.

Autum,

Can, not all the rides can go but enough rides. Some rides have height requirement but as long as accompanied, they can go up but there are some that said strictly only for those above stated heights. I went to check out the website already.

AAA,
ya, the lady boss very nice, they also gave me somethign fresh out of the oven too
happy.gif

kekekeke..... u can eat lah since u are schedule to go tmr right ? otherwise, cant eat for the 1 mth.

pink,
yes, Keira weight more or less stablised.

bunnie,
hb was asking u if u are too busy and never go dancing lesson? your hb is steady can handle v alone. i ask hb to send tian there along but he said, i better go. he cannot handle her aloone in car.

by the way i also sticky to papa w young. haha!! i turned out quite independednt hor. my bf or hb is not too unlucky either, i dun stick to my hb one la.

this am tian also refuse to go mimi's house. she give me pattern again. managed to make her go. now waiting for her to come back here and i will bring her to school. i told her i bring her to school, she seems better. she asked me to remind teacher about the container. i said ok la.
she ask me to ask teacher to let me join the class. i said adults are not allowed one la. other kids parents all not inside de.
later i think she will drama again.

autum, good to hear EJ is better . i usually got record book de so that anyone in doubt (hb, sil, mil) will go check the book. now tian so big liao we still used to the book, mainly tracking her poo sessions. funny right? can stop le, but mimi likes to record, so ok la.
she said can see if she got poo during weekends. easy to handle.

star, i told tian if cannot finish food is ok. she said, wo3 huai4 dan4.
so if she cry, she also said she huai4 dan4.

racia is such a good gal. she can follow instruciton really well during dance class. v funny.

SQ
is the product review good? which one do u intend to buy? nioxin not good enough?

i plan to work once a week after CNY, after confinement ends. after 2nd mth of maternity leave, switch to 3 or 4 days week.

my confinement meals will end mid this week.
MIL said she will bring back veg to store so that we can cook at home.
gosh...the veg...all yellowish ones! my mum said must be the veg stall fren who kept the leftovers! and the veg are so liang!

QQ,
Maybe you can just request teacher to let you stay in the class for about 15mins. Think Tian will be more secure in this way.

Pinkpink,
Maybe you can consider work part-time after your confinement ends as if you bf can go home pump and rest.
After confinement meals end, can cook yourself the soup too.

star
slowly rae will learn to eat faster and faster so as not to go hungry
happy.gif
the school v happening hor. YE's school like oni give chee cheong fun and bread. or at least that was last year when i was there for two weeks

oh the shisedo still around. but you know our hair must change shampoo now and then mah. else not effective right?
happy.gif

haha... the teachers will think rae's mummy damn tam jiak. always ask about snacks oni *siam*

bunnie
you starting to drop hair oni now? Ian v big liao wor, so you are lucky! for ye, i drop before 4mths i think. lasted till beyond 8mths when i was thinking of going yun nan (though i know it doesn't work lah. but desperate mah)

did you change school for V? or she cry cos she cant bear to leave her papa?

autum
your maid v zai3. can take care of two kids, esp when one is sick. for sure i will freak out when the time comes and you mummies will hear from me
sad.gif

wa mejo
almond paste?! the auntie so goot lat cook such things for the kids when half of the time i thot they wont be able to appreciate and wont land up in the bin instead

you still went ntuc shopping with yt over the weekend when she was sick?

kaexin
why cannot eat pineapple tarts during confinement?

autum: gd to hear tt ej is beta now. hope he recovers soon.

AAA: u really enjoying urself w so much food
happy.gif

mejo: hope YT recovers soon too.

i ordered my pineapple tarts fr Joyous. had it 2 yrs ago and was gd. didnt order last yr cos too late. hope i'll not be disappointed this yr.

QQ,
U on leave today ah.

re: dental check
So busy that i forgot to update on EJ's dental check on Sat. I brought him on sat and he got his teeth polished. Then the dentist told me that EJ's teeth are ok, not decayed YET. I heard the "yet" and asked her what she means. She said there are some "white spots" which are signs of impending decay. So she recommended this product called Tooth Mousse.

Every night after brush teeth, apply a layer and leave overnight. It's strawberry taste and fluoride free. She said it's to help the teeth to re-mineralise. Cos our teeth decays when they are under attack by acids (formed by our foods in the digestive process). So we lose mineral content from our teeth. Applying this helps to re-mineralise. So anyway, I bot 2 tubes. Each tube is quite exp at $21 per tube.

I asked the counter staff whether can buy this outside. He said, won't be easy to find, because this kind of product, unless dentist recommends, patients won't know. If can find, would be $30+.. and private dentists may even charge $40+. We saw that it's printed on the box "For Professional Use".

well, not sure if this product is good, but we certainly hope so! And the thing is, the dentist actually told us to bring EJ back in 3mths time, to check that the "white spots" have disappear or not. hmm.. anyway, just some info for you mummies.. incase u think there is something wrong with your kids teeth.. better go make dental appt soon!

just to add, I was telling hb, luckily we brought EJ to check on his teeth now. if I had procrastinated and dragged another 3mths.. maybe by then, his teeth would really have decayed le! scary...

SQ,
yes, pls panic. cos the dentist, first question is ask me, does EJ still drink from the bottle? I told her yes, and she said, wean him off, better to use cup. But I told her, that EJ doesn't drink to sleep. He drinks from bottle, then brush teeth, then sleep. She said, in that case, not so bad.. but still, try to wean off bottle (which honestly I am still reluctant to do).

anyway, u better bring her to check la. just for peace of mind.

Autum,
You also make me panic. I not hurry to bring them go dental check also. Tried to call just now, no one pick up the call.

Autum,
Just managed to call, all the afternoon and weekends appointment are booked. Prefer afternoon slots cos dun one them to skip school esp Esther now in K2.

Back from gynae.. Meimei can stay til Sat.. So that's it.. I will just spend the next few days hibernating away until Sat.. Got to order epia though..
happy.gif

SQ: Not sure what the previous price was. But I thot 90 cents (almost) for 1 tart is expensive. They're a bit sweeter this time round too, and the crust thinner..
Havne't checked out the hair shampoo yet. Have been using the shiseido one all this while. If you try, let me know, I gather I'll need it later too. :p

Star: Hahahah.. Sama sama with our kids..
happy.gif

Kaexin: Scheduled for Sat, and on for Sat now.
happy.gif
Got a few more days to clear some tarts, and clear out the fridge of the coconuts and jelly. Maybe I take coconut later today, and jelly tom.

SQ: Did you ask for a room with internet access? And do u know now they provide/reimburse parking for single-bedders? My gynae's nurses told me. We've yet to do the pre-admission. Going down again to check blood or something to prepare the blood for just in case..

Star: That friend of yours whose baby was admitted, was she (the mum) diagnosed with Strep B? I just learned how dangerous this condition can be to the baby. It can cause meningitis! Good thing my gynae tests for all his patients.. Sounds damn serious leh..

So mummies who are preggie or plan to get preggie, pls do the strpe B test.

HN: Yah, I prefer Sat cos it seems we still have a few things unsettled. Speaking of which, I need to call my CL to tell her when to come over.. Hmm.. I think leave that to my hubby bhah..

I'm so sleepy now. :p

aaa
how big is bb now?
ya, now free parking. so stupid. we oni knew after the first day
sad.gif

u mean they have room with free internet access? i din noe. a/w, we went with hb's wireless so it was fine

aaa
let me help you finish the tarts and coconut and coconut jelly and bak kwa and wat else? *grin*

autum
YE doesnt drink milk when she's awake and conscious. i sneak it in in her sleep. so the moment i change to cup, end of story liao
sad.gif

huingee
end feb ok lah. just book first

SQ,
u stayed at Mt E ??

As for the pineapple tart, i just presumed cant eat durign confinement la.

huingee,
sorry, forgotten to pass to QQ yesterday.

SQ,
I didn't book, cos prefer afternoon slots as they have sch in the morning. If i let dylan go lst hence Esther another day then i need to take 2 times leave.

SQ: Just ordered Nepia. Ordered only 1 NB this time cos scared bb don't need to use it at all. :p Told my gynae this during the check-up just now and he laughed.
Can't tell bb size anymore. Gynae said this bb is very tall. I gather ard 3.6kg? Wah! I put on almost 1.5kg in the last week! :p
Not internet access, I meant wireless. Apparently not all rooms has wireless access. Depends on the facing. :p

Kaexin: Yah, don't think can eat during confinement. This time round, I prepared biscuits and Mars bars to bring to the hospital. Stupid hospital refused to let me eat for the first few days and I was so hungry! How to have milk when I don't eat???

FYI ... Recall of New Moon pdts.

Goh Joo Hin Pte Ltd, importer of the New Moon Brand Premium Abalone Broth (Concentrated) (400 g can, product of Thailand) has received feedback that the product has a bad smell after the can is opened. AVA is investigating the cause of the problem. In the meantime, the company will be recalling the product as a precautionary measure.

Details of the affected product are described below:
Brand Name:
New Moon
Product Description:
Premium Abalone Broth (Concentrated)
Packing Size:
400 g can
Country of Origin
Thailand
Identification Code:
SPF PRO: 10/10/2008
ABB EXP: 09/10/2011

As a precautionary measure, AVA advises consumers who have bought the implicated product not to consume them.

Issued by Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority
on 16 January 2009

SQ,
nothin la, just asking nia.
happy.gif

this morning, i brot K to CC, also cried just before i turn fm gambas to sembawang rd. she just remb that she din bring her poodle to school. cried n cried buckets! managed to take photo of van yest with K. see tonight i got time to dwload.

bunnie,
zs was early yest, saw teh 2 of them went to yakun for breakfast. and van was so shy, when i told her gd morning and bye. K ran up to say hi to van but she refused to come down n walk, wanted Zs to carry her.

AAA
so ariel will be 30th jan bb.

SQ
i tot nioxin helps to prevent hair loss.

Huignee
yes will be converting to part time for at least a yr.

Kaexin
Lecafe's pineapple tarts are nice? do they provide delivery service?

pink,
thk the have but only for big order. you want ? can call n book now.u know where is the shop right ? its quite near, IOI bldg.

Back