SQ,
Same, I can't cook well. So Dylan with me also sure lose weight. Nanny and mil can really feed him quite well. So if i don't work and look after them full time. They will all slim slim. Esther now very slim. Don't know why but she still eating well but selective bah.
T3 = Terrible 3.
I think kids 4 years old and above then more sensible and understand the rules. Esther now still need me to shout at her but at least i shout one big one she will listen.
Same, I can't cook well. So Dylan with me also sure lose weight. Nanny and mil can really feed him quite well. So if i don't work and look after them full time. They will all slim slim. Esther now very slim. Don't know why but she still eating well but selective bah.
T3 = Terrible 3.
I think kids 4 years old and above then more sensible and understand the rules. Esther now still need me to shout at her but at least i shout one big one she will listen.