(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Skimmed throught only...

RR: I salute you! You must be very patient to do such things!

Astro, Star: Me opposite.. With Anna, I had the metalic taste - was so bad, I can't even drink plain water; with ayden, none at all..

Autum: The little people airport looks good.. How did you manage to keep toys separate?

Star: The LP pirate ship lloks good. Same question. How did you manage to keep toys separate? Anna has a few LP sets - they're all jumpled up liao..

Pronounciation: Agree with Pax. They'll correct themselves somehow. Need to get the kid to look at your lips movement and repeat the word to them slowly..
 


huingee/RR: i sure cannot take it one.. i think drama serials.. really drama lor.. MAGICALLY can appear two kids and everyone so happy wor
now in oct mtbs thread.. they all compaining of the MS and such.. and it is only one child for all of them :p

RR: ya.. still born is very hard to accept.. more so than miscarriage lah.. sigh..
 
bbmouse
ya ya. these days, i make Jo repeat after me ea word or ea syllabus. even for M, some of his pronunciation also CMI...
 
AA: her set also jumbled up lah.. i throw all into this big pink box i got from Ikea. the supermart set quite easy to find.. saeme for the pirate ship but i mixed up all the LP figures liao.. hahah. she has this LP girl figure that carries a dolly on her arm, she loves that and calls her "Ah Bee" i cannot loose it, think she will keep crying if i loose that one.. stress man!
 
for teng.. his pronunciation is quite accurate.. ang mo got accent one wor.. so is his chinese.. miser said quite accurate
dunno who teach him one. must be absorb the tagalog accent from ellie.. and my mother CMI chinese.. my mother prononced 小喇叭 as xiao la1 ba1.. so u all know.. i inherit her lousy hanyupin yin! hahahha.. it is a matter of time nia. before teng loses his 'accurateness'..
 
YY, Huingee,
it's something "ke3 yu4 bu4 ke3 qiu2" lah. That's what I always tell people.

AA,
must be very free too, haha.
I keep the various small LP toys in individuals zip-lock bags and label on the outside and put all the bigger parts in those toyogo boxes.
 
mummies.. can u all still remember.. las ttime.. when u are in first tri.. who was the president of merlion club ah?
the oct mtbs. all suffering from very bad MS! can go up t0 20 episodes in a day!
 
Pax: Yah man.. And got to be extremely patient.. :p I hate it when Anna kept repeating the wrong pronounciation.. Eg : Koala bear - she kept saying ka-la-la bear.. :p

Star: Yah lor.. All jumpled up.. I used to get my maid to pack them individually, but since I got the toy basket from Angel, everything that can go in there, has gone in.. It's lie a big rojak now. Moreover, Anna only wants to play masak masak everyday..
 
HJ,
can call up Mattel to check.
happy.gif
 
RR: More imptly, you enjoy doing it..
happy.gif
Very xi4 xin1.

Astro: I remember I had MS for both pregnancies.. Can't remember which is worse though, and I didn't count how many times I merlioned lah... Where got so eng go and count? :p
 
astro
dbs savings plus 118-9006171
i had bad ms but not the vomitting type, more like no appetite to eat at all.

star
is it? my fren said not painful.

oh man..my monday blues is coming...

anyone likes Dora? we've been strongly influenced by Dora's favourite phases such as "Oh Man", "we did it"! so cute.
 
AA, pax,
hmm, i m not really bothered that EJ mis-pronounces any words/names. cos i feel that eventually he will get it right. and i even use his pronounciation to talk to him, like I will also say "effem" when refering to 'elephant'. haha.. i know that's not good la, so i try to use back the proper words after a couple of times. :p
 
Astro,
talking abt MS, this morning when we were driving out to the main road at my place, i saw this pregnant lady throwing up at the kerb-side.. i think her hubby and mother (or MIL) was trying to flag a cab.. and she was just bending over the kerb and throwing up onto the grass.. aiyo.. quite poor thing.
 
Pinkpink,
those mummies who took it said it's painful leh. Think your friend was too overwhelmed with worries to feel the pain liao.
 
Autum: It doesn't bother me lah. But I also make it a point to say the correct pronounciation to her when I'm free.. Only when I'm free... Hee...
happy.gif


Astro: I also think Anna's pronounciation is not bad lah.. Hee..
happy.gif
Am quite impressed she can say "normanton park house".. Hee..
 
My little A is finally over his milk strike.. I can feel he has put on weight again.. Looks so round.. Haha..
happy.gif


RR: I didn't hear much abt the pain wrt amnio from mums who went through it.. Think most are concerned with the results and side effects..
 
QQ: The theory of 2 eggs sounds interesting.. I've heard that biogically, females are stronger than males? I think maybe your bb could be a XX, cos very strong.
happy.gif
Jia you!
 
AA: ha. ka lala bear is so cute!

autum: i saw one episode before in vivo .. this visibly preg lady's head was all stuck inone super full plastic bag that the husband was carrying.. throwing up. .. wah..really quite bad..

pink: then my MS is like urs kind.. no vomitting but no appetite..

AA: no lah. they count coz they fed up with the vomitting! :p
 
ok.. got go ahead from shannie..

ambrose is suspected Slow in Transition from womb to outside. shannie dun really understand what this is too.. so any mummies got info, pls share. He was admitted cos he was breathing too fast,
 
Wanna share some funny jokes.. I've been greeting Anna and Ayden in the morning with GOod morning my monkeys.. And have been calling them my monkeys here and there.. Then just now before Anna went to her room to bed, she said "nite nite monkey" to me! My maid burst out laughing! :p

Astro: Then I think that's a lot.. Yeeekks!
 
i am going off too. night all

think ambrose shoul be alright now? else they wouldn't have discharge him from NICU.. breathing should be stablised liao..
 
bbmouse
bcos apgar score is taken at birth, then at abt 5-10min... so it could be the 2nd score not so good? dunno lah. that's my guess.
 
astro
ya. as long as you feel turn off by food, the smell etc..also considered as MS i supposed. some mummies feel better after vomitting, but for me, i felt miserable all the way, the only food i can tahan is bread and mee siam.
hmm...maybe yours really girl :p
 


Back
Top