(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

SQ, no la. this morning she not happie, maybe not comfy. then dun wanna go nanny's place. midnight kacau me a bit.
later today hopefully can poo. i think can la. her stomach is so big now, like going to explode.

pax, u really night owl. i cannot imagine at that hour, i must be in my dreamland.
 


Mickey: thanks for including my order.. hehe at least 1 still get 1 item from gap.
wha this ON/Gap Spree damn confusing man

veryberry: how was bintan? i have SQ's shorts with me now, will pass to u on sun.

Linda: the paw walk is not this sunday right?
 
SQ: no lah i dun need it urgently, we can arrange for a lunch next week and then do the exchange. maybe we meet at cityhall .. i wanna go to the coach boutique leh.
 
SQ: Happy Birthday to you. So how are you celebrating? dinner with hb and YE?

Rae is 16mths today as well.. heheh and i finally heard "Ma Ma' from her last nite.. so i am a happy mummy today.
happy.gif
 
QQ: how come tian constipate again har? diet? rae's bowel smooth now, at least twice a day.. so i dun worry anyway. ya constipation damn jialat one, they dunno how to tell us, only cry. poor baby. i saw some nectarines at CS, u wanna buy some for her?
 
Oh no!!! Shannie: I forgot to include your orders.. 1000 apologies.. Dunno how I can miss that..
I will have any spree to capture your orders then..

ON/GAP Spree #2 is opened
Pls note:
ON - Additional 20% on clearance items only. Bargains are not clearance items and do not have additional discounts.
Gap - Additional 25% on discount items. Items that say buy 2 get xxx price are not considered discounted items and have no additional discounts.


Michelle: You wanna add in your cap now??

Linda: I've not received that email leh. Yah, I use cwg shipping and billing add. No problems so far.
 
This is what I have done last night for the 1st page of my photobook! After so many hours, only 1 page!!! Faintz. Doh. The bottom left words are weird looking due to photobook but in the actual size it is okay.

1531888.jpg
 
Shannie: BOth the Gap items are OOS liao.. The ON items are in my shopping bag..
happy.gif


Preggie Chart Update - Congrats to Shannie
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD/Birthday</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jmonster</TD><TD>12-Apr-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Graduated</TD><TD>Adeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelley</TD><TD>23-Jun-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Graduated</TD><TD>Kaitlyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>22-Sep-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>30-Sep-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD>1-Oct-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbmouse</TD><TD>4-Oct-08</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tay</TD><TD>29-Oct-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giolyn</TD><TD>1-Nov-08</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerene</TD><TD>mid-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>end Nov</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Viv</TD><TD>end Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD>end Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBMar</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shannie</TD><TD>3-Mar-09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
RE: CROCS SPREE #2
Is now on! get ready to make payment. only 2pairs not available.

tay's your not avail;able. need to refund your money @ $35
 
Mejo: Are you tempted to start scrapbooking, the non-digital version?? Feeling the papers and embellishments, stickers etc on your finger tips!
happy.gif
Kekekek..
 
ANGEL!! - for Jap bags

To Account POSB Savings
126-16676-1 Angel - Lynn
Amount S$43.00
Transaction Reference 1784903958


BBMOUSE !! For children place

To Account POSB Savings
150-28053-2 Bbgirl
Amount S$35.66
Transaction Reference 1784908843
 
Mejo,Michelle-haha Yeah I think her hair makes a big difference and yeah the glasses and also she looks more 'puffy' in this pic hor.. more 'motherly' too.
happy.gif
 
Michelle: \ table{X}
X is your content.


Nana: Got your payment. Your items are in both the CP spree, and I haven't included the ground and international shipping cost to it.. Will advise when I receive the shipping cost and tht top-up amount ok?
 
linda/belle,
think I;m not open any ON spree this time cos I new to spree, scare later missed the discount. YOu send the order to bbmouse instead ya.
 
Michelle
previous spree, as in, the one ordered 1-2weeks ago

<font size="+2">Traz</font>
i was thinking about your #3's name..:p
you first one starting with 'A' followed by 'K', you may want to consider #3 having the last few letters such as 'Z'
so you have 1 in the beginning, 1 in the middle and 1 at the end.

Girl's names starting with Z
Zanne
Zabby
Zaire
Zaria - princess
Zaina - beautiful
Zariel
Zayn
 
Mummies,
Just realized I used wrong words again yesterday night, I should say FOCUS on Elisha but I type forecast :p
You mummies sure read till blur blur
 
Michelle,

Yar. I doing it on photobook.my. But the kits I downloaded from somewhere else.

bbmouse,

Er, no... I love digital stuffs that I can manipulate to my heart's content without all those glue and stuffs.
 
CROCS # 2

Autum,
the guy must have heard you asking me last night.

<table border=1><tr><td>name</TD><TD>DESIGN</TD><TD>SIZE</TD><TD>COLOR</TD><TD>AFT DISC </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>BLURBELLE</TD><TD>DISNEY GIRLS MINNIE JANE</TD><TD>C6/C7</TD><TD>RED</TD><TD>35.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>JAXE</TD><TD>DISNEY GIRLS MINNIE JANE</TD><TD>C6/C7</TD><TD>PURPLE</TD><TD>35.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>SQ</TD><TD>WINTER CAMO BEACH</TD><TD>L, Mens (8-9) </TD><TD></TD><TD>38.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>PINK</TD><TD>DISNEY GIRLS MINNIE JANE</TD><TD>C6/C7</TD><TD>PURPLE</TD><TD>35.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>SHANNIE</TD><TD>CAPRI</TD><TD>W5</TD><TD>CHOCOLATE/COTTON CANDY</TD><TD>45.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SHANNIE</TD><TD>KIDS CAYMAN</TD><TD>C6/C7</TD><TD>LIGHT BLUE</TD><TD>31.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>AUTUM</TD><TD>MALINDI</TD><TD>W7</TD><TD>SILVER</TD><TD>35.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>LINDA</TD><TD>PRIMA</TD><TD>W6</TD><TD>SEAFOAM</TD><TD>31.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>TAY</TD><TD>MENS ATHENS </TD><TD>M9</TD><TD>BLACK/RED</TD><TD>35.00</td></tr></table>

tay, the guy is checking agn on the stovk, if dun have, i will refund you. u msg me your a/c ok, incase i need to refund you. pray that your &amp; my hubby has
happy.gif


linda,
you paid so dun need to trf agn.
 
Mejo: Thanks for the link you posted!
happy.gif
Will try to scraplift some of the designs.. Am quite excited to start. Kekeke.. There are so many to choose from.. I'll have to appear on forum less often now..
 
Mummies,
I’m opening spree for joann.com to get stamp, any mummy interested?

Bbmouse,
Can check with you, do you have any idea Joann wed said free shipment for $25 order and above means free shipment to Singapore as well?
 
star
ya lah, names starting with Z mostly like that..
but i havent heard of malay names zariel?

oh...few letters + 2 syllabus = Zoe! hahahaa

SQ
Happy Birthday to you!
 
HJ: No, it's only free within the USA.
Hey, Audrey has some items to order. You wanna combine? I have 15% discount for joann.. BUt no free shipping. Cos they only allow one code at a time..
I didn't know you do SB! ALl this time when we were discussing you kept so quiet!
 
Photobook,

I dunno why I get this problem with photobook. Even though I used the corner placeholders to resize, my images still get cropped. GRRRRRR.
 


hey hey.. got crocs??!?! i wan!! hehehe..

Bbmouse : ok.. u let me know..

enne.. My actual intention was to conceive in aug.. i having 2nd tots.. hehe.. becos i dun seem to be able to get enuff of tiff yet.. h ehee..
 

Back
Top