(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

starfruit....
juz a suggestion...can try clubmed...bintan...according to my fren..they have free child minding service the whole day!!!!!!
happy.gif
so it means...you can get couple time for hubby and yourself..can go couple spa...do couple water sports..etc. COz the child minding thingy..is inclusive liao..if cruise...i tink its paid by per hour..etc.
 


Audrey: Got to use cwg, cos borderlinx will incur sales tax. You wanna order? Then I'll also order... I got 15% disc..
happy.gif
Kekeke...
 
Audrey: I ordered a foam stamp and paints. But I didn't order stamp pad leh. Can or not huh? Can just use the paints or not? Cos I was thinking of mixing my own colors.. Among the colors I ordered, I also ordered black and white..
 
mickey,
what about the shipping? can u take the total shipping and divide by total number of mummies? i think doesn't matter whether they collect from u or collect from me.. cos anyway, u paid all first so all of us will be making payment to u. it's RM60 i suppose? divide by 20 mummies?
 
Audrey: i think our bb a bit small to go club med leh, i worry if they have to mind her lah.. maybe when she is bigger, she can participate in the activities, it would be better.
 
hi shopping queen,
i usually carry my baby out of car seat into my arms the moment she falls asleep cos that's the time she's most zombie and I can do anything with her. This way when i get out of car, it's easier to carry her back home. usually she gets to continue sleeping this way...

Once she sleep for a while, moving her out of car seat will wake her...
 
Audrey: Not trying to make you lose concentration. But this joann hor.. they change their sales price every week! No kidding.. So if you wait til next week, I dunno if the stamps will still be on 40% or not..
My 15% is until end of the month I think..
 
Audrey: But of course, next week, some other category may go on 40% disc lah.. They have this weekly promotion.. And this week it's on stamps..
 
mickey....
can use black to ink up the pattern...dan after that use paint to paint lor. I also din try much wif my paints...but i like to buy bare cut out of wood/paper kind..dan embellish and paint on my own...i also bot some sparkles....and sparkle dust...have yet to try also.

talking abt painting...i like painting leh..in fact...i feel like taking up course to learn how to do acrylic paints....at nafa....

starfruit....
okie lah..true also...i remembered they have the one adult...free for kid promo.
 
swmom,
we are thinking of going zoo on 2 Aug. but it's not confirmed yet. if u can apply for free pass, maybe u apply first? but if our trip doesn't happen, then u can still go on your own bah.
 
Hee hee, YT tried feeding herself mashed avocado with a spoon today. Not bad, she manage to get most into her mouth but she couldn't really scoop it up that well yet. MIL always dun believe in letting her self feed but it actually help to make her focus more on eating and therefore eat faster and more! Managed to convince MIL to let her try self feeding but realised that I must always be the first one to try the new things and she will follow.
 
ok in try to apply for 2nd Aug first and even if I don't go , can pass the pass to enne. She's staying so near me... nearer to my MIL though... :)
 
DI: cool.. so u got a clearer sense of what u cld do liao hor? great
happy.gif


jaxe: wah. that last sentence.. is soo.. familiar.. khahaha. this one is RP insider joke.. ok if u dun understand..

hmm.. i dunno.. coz if i were ur fren.. i wld actually considered abortion.. IF i am very sure that i wun be able to support the bb on my own in future.. sounds selfish hor?..
happy.gif
.. that's why i wld never allow myself to get trapped in such a situation.. coz i am quite selfish..need to lead my life the way i planned it to be and then i will be abe to provide for my children..
happy.gif



in any case.. the guilt of having to abort.. is already a very severe form of 'punishment' liao. if u considered it one.. the counsellors will always be neutral. their job is to help pple to gain realisation of the matter.. not to impose their judgement.. so that's why i cannot be counsellor
happy.gif


u cld share with her ur experience.. and let her make the decision for herself.
happy.gif


my ex students (all turning 18) all getting preg one by one.. one gave birth liao. bb 6 mths.. another one giving birth in nov.. all the time.. i just keep getting suprised when i am informed.. and go speechless.. but i hope they can continue to give the bbs good quality of life..and grow up..
 
Autum: Sorry missed that post.. You're rite.. I forgot abt that.. Erm.. No lah, since I said I'll pay for the first 30, then I will.. Don't wanna go back on my words lah.. Maybe all mummies, except for me and my friend who ordered thru me share the MYR 30? Yah, I think like dat better.. ok?
 
Re: Children's place spree
So far only USD39...need more to justify the spree.
Hello, anybody interested, pls post in GG or PM me!

Mickey
Will do in a flash!

So sad, juz now i went into kitchen to prepare hot water..then hrd a loud cry.
Dash into Kai's room & saw him cryin.
It was those no sound crying where his face is crumpled into pain wif tears rolling down.
I look arnd & saw a wooden puzzle.
I asked him wat happen & chk his body.
Then i saw a blood clot on his big toes until blackish color.
Aiyo, poor chap! He dropped the wooden puzzle right onto his toes. So painful!
 
mickey,
no la... hmm, ok how abt the rest of the mummies just add S$1 to u as pay for shipment? so u don't have to pay full first RM30.. and maybe easier to count too, and S$1 is really not much la. just an arbitrary suggestion on my part.
 
angel,
poor Kai!!!! K has several of the wooden pegs puzzle. but the thing wit our kiddos, they dun realised that they are pretty heavy when drop upon! hugs n kisses to Kai
happy.gif
 
Autum: Am ok with your suggestion.. Thanks..
happy.gif


Mummies... I'm suddenly very sleepy... Going to bed liao.. See lah.. No time to scrap again.. Kekekekek... Another excuse...
 
Saffy
your last item is OOS.

anyone interested in this printer? very cute, its like a little bucket, can print 4R, postcards, form into a photo album..maybe i can go and check price...:p
1528751.jpg
 
saffy: sorry i wasn't at my desk jus now to rec ur drugstore orders. u wanna pm me instead? thanks! and hor...i wun recc baby oil to remove make up la.. even if really wanna use, please wash off with cleanser.. dun leave it on face. esp for eyes. yup...too rich and oily will cause you pao wan... maybe now dun show... will appear in future oso jia lat.. and eyes cannot be too oily or moisturised.. will result in lose skin..aka wrinkles n bags!
 
<font size="+2">STAR</font>
i can't make it for lunch tomr
can you do lunch today instead?
if not, let me know what time you'll be in the office and i'll go drop veryberry's shorts.
anytime before 3pm is fine with me
thanks
 
Morning.... Today veri healthy. Eating salad for breakfast.
happy.gif


Joelle,
U mentioned peeling. Isit super serious kind?? Can still go work ant?? I dun wanna take 1 week leave juz for this lei~~~
And how many times required?? Average gap between each treatment/visit is?? Thanx again.

Michelle,
Tonight confirmed yar. I see u.

QQ,
If the entire household go, cruise is super sinang and less chances of seeing each other coz everyone will be bz with their activity.

If only u 2 gg, can still go japan or taiwan. But dun follow tour. Walk on your own. It will not be rushed.
 
Jaxe,
Read ur post on ur fren and her bb. She still tinking or decided??

carol,
Good idea on the beach retreat for the mummies. Wonder if there is BP prices for this as well?? LOL....

Pink,
PM me the ON orders or put it up at GG. We see how to split the orders. I hvnt actually finish, mabbi another USD20-30 more... :p

Yvonne,
U never tell nick dat bel is not a normal sized bb?? She is above average lei~~ kekeke......

bbgal,
8hours on travelling... U drove to KL??

QQ,
Let me know when u hv the flashcard. We see this sat can meet ant.
happy.gif


Angel,
Kai's toe better today??
happy.gif


bbgal, Autumn,
Pls let me know who and how much to pay yar.
happy.gif
 


hello all...

paiseh hor, ask u har, how much shd i pay for the EDM? if payment is due, PM me hor. now office cannot msn and cant even log into my hotmail a/c...
 

Back
Top