(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Linda
I scrap wat I like & photo tat inspire me to scrap then I scrap...lately I scrap too many of the boyish LO liao.. there r so many girly pp so nice & I hardly use them... scrap liao.. I give it to u
happy.gif
 


Carol: Don't have liao lah.. Finish it and threw away lo.. But I recovered very quickly after that. Actually piles are caused by constipation. So you need more fibre in your diet..
 
astro, dun give me stress. i scare i explain liao u still dun understand then how?

ok lar..
tian and bel cat fight tat day. Yvonne asked if teng was coming. i said dunno cause u din indicate your interest maybe you have weekend lessons.
then, yvonne said if teng was there, then he will be the one kena bullie by bel and tian.
maybe teng also has the guai guai character.
dunno we just assumed from his look. ok?
 
Kiki: Help. I have many supplies now, but haven't done any page yet.. What do I need to get myself started? I even have the paper trimmer liao..
happy.gif
And I got more supplies arriving soon..
happy.gif

Joann.com is having 40% sale on stamps..
happy.gif
 
kekeke... thank u mummies... i suddenly feel like some politian at a rally lidat... LOL.

Carol,
Its a simple procedure known as stapled haemorrhoid surgery where the protruding bit gets 'stapled' inwards back into the anus. This prevents blood from rushing to the pile sac and causing pile to be full blown ever again. The 'staples' will self dissolve and the stapled bit will dry up. I did it juz before i was pregnant with letticia.

http://www.sgh.com.sg/SharedCMS/Templates/Singhealth%20Generic%20Template.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fForPatientsnVisitors%2fQualityMeasures%2f&NRNODEGUID=%7b68FE584D-DAD0-4CFE-9A6A-EDA6D952638E%7d&NRCACHEHINT=Guest#pt6
 
hahah... mummies, u all really good manz. hahah can find the full version of this advert. ahhaah i rem rem.. still can sing. hahaha...

next time we sing together when meet up. hahaha...

Btw most prob my gal gal will be Gwyn(sound like gwen).
 
Kiki: I don't have pics of Anna at all leh. That's the problem. The only pics I have on hand are the wedding pics.. But the supplies I've bought are more towards bb ones..
Sigh! I still haven't develop the pics yet!
sad.gif
So much abt getting ready..

Carol: Ok.. I give my gynae a call and ask them for the name. My gynae's clinic closes at 4pm.. If I forget, remind me ok?
 
carol,
U can buy those supp and medication off the shelves. Go pharmacy and ask the SA. The medication take 1 everyday. BUT if the pile is permanent, this only solves the issue temporarily. The pile will still be 'active' every now and then.
happy.gif


kkmum,
!!! Give me?? I so gan dong.... thank u.... m(__)m
 
Kiki: I don't have a home printer. Even if I have, I don't know how to connect. Then, I don't which are the pics to print, cos they're all not well taken.
(You saw how dark the pic od Anna was last time?)
sad.gif
Sigh sigh.. I have too many excuses.. I think I'll just print some pics first.. Then wait to print more..

Ok.. I remember the steps.. Choose pic, then match with paper..
 
Here is a short story with a beautiful message…

Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, " Swee theart, please hold my hand so that you don 't fall into the river." The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand." "What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father. "There's a big difference," replied the little girl. "If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.
So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours...
This message is too short......but carries a lot of Feelings.
 
bbmouse
u can start doing a LO w/o photo first by matching the pp & laying the cardstock on ur 12 x 12 (if u like this size).. u can just print ur photo in b/w later...
 
<font size="+2">Old Navy 4 Bill</font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Item</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>Wt (Gm)</TD><TD>Fraction</TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>Ship+Tax</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<table border=1><tr><td>Shannie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>boys patterned shorts #0584493</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>blue stripe</TD><TD>280</TD><TD>0.073684211</TD><TD>15.00</TD><TD>21.30</TD><TD>5.86</TD><TD>27.16</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>boys envelope pocket cargo shorts #572085</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>pumice</TD><TD>360</TD><TD>0.094736842</TD><TD>16.50</TD><TD>23.43</TD><TD>7.53</TD><TD>30.96</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>girls linen blend halter romper #572413</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>black</TD><TD>200</TD><TD>0.052631579</TD><TD>19.50</TD><TD>27.69</TD><TD>4.18</TD><TD>31.87</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>womens halter bikini tops #527184</TD><TD>XS</TD><TD>bitter chocolate</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>15.00</TD><TD>21.30</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>22.97</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>womens bikini bottoms #527185</TD><TD>XS</TD><TD>bitter chocolate</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>0.015789474</TD><TD>15.00</TD><TD>21.30</TD><TD>1.26</TD><TD>22.56</TD><TD>135.52 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Men's Fine-Stripe Polos</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Koi</TD><TD>240</TD><TD>0.063157895</TD><TD>11.70</TD><TD>16.61</TD><TD>5.02</TD><TD>21.64</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshine graphic tank</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>Storm Cloud</TD><TD>120</TD><TD>0.031578947</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>12.77</TD><TD>2.51</TD><TD>15.28</TD><TD>36.91 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Floral Flutter Sleeve Bodysuit</TD><TD>6-12mths</TD><TD>Purple</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD>7.10</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>8.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Embroidered Denim Capris for Baby</TD><TD>6-12mths</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>130</TD><TD>0.034210526</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>12.77</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>15.49</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Men's Striped Sueded Jersey Polos</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Eskimo Pink</TD><TD>240</TD><TD>0.063157895</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>9.93</TD><TD>5.02</TD><TD>14.95</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Embroidered Roll-Up Pants</TD><TD>18-24mths</TD><TD>Cargo Khaki</TD><TD>220</TD><TD>0.057894737</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>14.19</TD><TD>4.60</TD><TD>18.79</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jungle Jumper</TD><TD>3-6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD>120</TD><TD>0.031578947</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>14.19</TD><TD>2.51</TD><TD>16.70</TD><TD>74.69 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBMar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hibiscus-Print Swim Trunks for Baby</TD><TD>18-24M</TD><TD></TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>8.50</TD><TD>12.07</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>13.74</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Surf Graphic Ringer Tees for Baby</TD><TD>2T</TD><TD>Orange</TD><TD>110</TD><TD>0.028947368</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD>7.10</TD><TD>2.30</TD><TD>9.40</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Surf-Graphic Muscle Tees for Baby</TD><TD>2T</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>7.00</TD><TD>9.94</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>11.61</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Striped Muscle Tees for Baby</TD><TD>2T</TD><TD>saucy red stripe</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD>7.10</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>8.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Striped Muscle Tees for Baby</TD><TD>18-24M</TD><TD>Hero Blue</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD>7.10</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>8.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Striped Muscle Tees for Baby</TD><TD>18-24M</TD><TD>Light Yellow </TD><TD>80</TD><TD>0.021052632</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD>7.10</TD><TD>1.67</TD><TD>8.77</TD><TD>61.08 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurbelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mens ringer teee</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>200</TD><TD>0.052631579</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>5.67</TD><TD>4.18</TD><TD>9.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mens ringer teee</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Grape Sorber</TD><TD>240</TD><TD>0.063157895</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>5.67</TD><TD>5.02</TD><TD>10.69</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Banded Sun Hat for Baby</TD><TD>12-24M</TD><TD>Dreamy Aqua</TD><TD>90</TD><TD>0.023684211</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD>7.10</TD><TD>1.88</TD><TD>8.98</TD><TD>29.52 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3800</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>226.10</TD><TD>321.06</TD><TD>79.50</TD><TD>400.56</TD><TD>400.56 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
Before i go, can someone solve the mystery?? My friend say red version is the correct one..... I will come back tmr morning for the answer..... Ciao~~~

衣服本來, 剛剛好
怎麼現在 扣不上?? (为什么?)
桌子椅子, 那麼小
<font color="ff0000">小到坐也 坐不了 </font>(味道好)

衣服本来,刚刚好
怎么现在 扣不上? (为什么?)
桌子椅子,那么小
<font color="0000ff">小房门也 钻不了</font> (味道好)
 
Pink,
I just transfered $75 to u. I owe u some cents from the last spree (when i paid u cash).. so we considered clear ok. So now next pending will be ON5 spree.
happy.gif
 
from this blog: http://ditaco.wordpress.com/
1525606.jpg


"This is why i recommend giving birth in Japan. After having your baby, you stay at the hospital for about a week. No cooking, no cleaning, no laundry. All you do is baby, in a hotel like room with a bathroom installed. If you want to sleep alone, the nurses will gradly take care of your baby. The gallery above is what I ate after I had Ichi. Plus, I had a sweet and milk every night. I NEVER wanted to leave!!"
 
QQ: i understood that. but i found it real 'sudden'.. like how come all of sudden.. teng comes into the picture!
Yvonne, how come u also suddenly mention teng one? kekeke..i also think so.. the boy a bit too dumb to fight back leh.. at most he will 'march' to me and COMPLAIN and CRY! wah liew.. he is.. NOT a man.. haiz..
dunno who taught him this. u tell him 'zhao bin'..he starts marching on the spot! cute!
anyway.. ...

Linda Luv: wah.. like ah.. ehh. okok.. i need to edit Teng's committee liao..
Presenting Finger Counting &amp; Thumb talking club executive committee:
Chairman: Jiang Xiao Di
Chairwoman: YE
Chairwoman 2: Lavonne
Vice Chair: Tian
Hon-Gen Sec: YT
Members:
Asher.
Ah Bian
Jonas
Xavier

ok all. i must confess a ridiculous thing! i bought $104 plus worth of vitamins.. for TENG! wah liew (and this is after signing up as member with one for one discount kind of thingy).. i bought multi-vitamins syrup (so damm sick of searching high and low for delrosa)...and also colostrum with probitcs

I got a shock when i saw the price. but i 'kept my cool'.. JUST buy.. :p.. that colostrum with probitics.. wah.. $77 plus leh!*gulp* then the multi-vits is.. $55 plus.. *fainted*

shhhh.. DON't tell Miser hor... shhhh.. please...
 
Giolyn: wah.. ur gal's name.. no vowels? though theoretically.. that 'y' can be considered as vowel? but hor the teachers will be stumped! coz dunno how to pronounce! i think her frens also wun know how to pronounce! .. infact. i am also not sure how to pronounce..kekeke *paiseh*
 
hey. anyone of u.. has used primary 3 textbooks/assessment books of any subjects to let go.. of course.. best is free.. but if want to sell at nominal charge. also ok :p my colleague wants to bring back to australia for her kid.. she is australian PR liao.. for any subjects.. so if got lobang, let me know?
happy.gif
 
hi mummies back

alamak this pete hor..so boiled till he come in here complain? i only know when he told me after work, i replied? WAHT?! u use my nick to put your comments ?! :p

SQ
same sentiments..in fact it happened when pete carried chloe to meet me after work, when i met up with him, we took another train to TPY..n i saw an empty seat (i was carrying chloe) this auntie went for it, but when she saw me, she ask me to sit! i was like no no auntie one stop only, u sit thank u.. paiseh le she needs the seat more than me lor..

mejo
once i was in the train too, we were all standing..it was quite crowded.then one woman was sitted..the other one was coughing so badly till she knelt down in front of her friend who kept patting her on the shoulders..looks like koreans..but abit funny lor alot of onlookers but how come her friend didnt get up n let her sit le..*scratch head*

QQ
tks for the link i go look!!

jaxe
yes re: SUBWAY was out in ST today..but only avail 3-5pm.

Pink
i dun mind meet up..big splash arrh..any more central location?

linda
LOL u &amp; your 3 Ls + now formation? hehehhe
u damm funny la
 
still reading archives..

linda
wah that man so mean to say that to u? wah luckily u got the backing of other ppl in the train!

jaxe
i agree with u, i also believe there is a small grp who belong to 'i want but i dun dare le' once i rem in the train, this teengage girl keep looking at me, she seems like wanna give up her seat but dare not :p so i try not to stress her by moving a little away from her hahah..even pete noticed that :p

when i was young i also dare not..i feel abit paiseh duno why..but as i grow older i feel its ok even to be 'rejected'.
 
My turn,

Micky, ask those who didnt experience to wear a bag, 10kg in front...

or carry a 10kg bag as how we would carry a children...then they will know...
 
astro,
u know why? cause u staying in woodlands, then dunno why we were talking about you. maybe something bad? hahah!! no la, cause we checking woodlands ppl, see if anyone free ma. we assumed teng not free.

carol, ya walk too much, got abrasion then might make it worst. but depending on the location also. u try the medicine first. then see how.

bbmouse, young one's better academically huh. i see. then she will be the math teacher? aiyo. as long as there are more than 1 women, sure messy... haha! even if can get along, also got small things that thet cannot getover each other.

yvonne, wah nick tot my thermos so power? can tahan for so many hours and still got smoke? haha!!! that thermos old ah pek already. used for dunno how many years liao. very obiang look.
 
Kekeke.. I just took a nap! Now I'm wide awake!
happy.gif


Pete: Those who don't, won't know a baby can weigh 10kg lah. It won't even cross their minds that the baby can be quite heavy. They look at baby and see if he/she is cute or not. That's all.
Actually I have not experienced carrying a baby and taking a mrt either. I think my hands will break!

QQ: Yah lah. Sure will have quarrels and arguments. Maid management is not an easy subject to tackle at all. One can already give headache, let alone 2.
 
Pete
Angel here...dunno u noe me ornot.
But hor honestly, some man really r not man!
There was once a fit &amp; young man fight me to a train seat.
I purposely stand infront of him &amp; he DARE to look at my tummy &amp; sit straight.
OMG! These new generation kiddo really v. daring leh!
I stood w/o a seat from CityHall to Bedok; inside me I feel so hurt.
Sometimes i feel so paiseh to squeeze wif those pple to even get a standing space due to peak hrs.
Go home i cried infront of my hubby cos of stress &amp; tiredness. Wat to do!
 
angel, reminded me of an incident when i was 9 months preg..
i was holding a metal bar (not the top railing) in the train. then got ppl coem in and fight the space to hold the bar for me. when i change my hand cause too tiring, then she choped my space le. that was the oni space i had, and all other spaces i cannot reach liao.
haha!! i was quite shocked. then i asked the lady next to me if i can hold her shoulder cause she was holding to railing which was slightly away from me. unreachable for me.
 
QQ
Sickening rite tis pple!
I feel so stressed taking public transport everyday.
It was like gg to war!
If u take bus, pple pretend to sleep.
If u take mrt, pple squeeze u &amp; hate u cos we v. ding-dei!
 
angel. i checking GG>
eh CP spree only US 130 plus right?

so wanna get another order so that can ship together at cheaper rate? i mean get another spree in these two days then can include?
how how?
happy.gif


aiya, dun think too much about the transport.
ding-dei!
haha!
 
Shannie
Type wrongly..saffy :p
Aiyo, I was 1/2wking 1/2 loading orders cos scare of losing the stock.

Recap Re: Children's spree
Fenny, Saffy, QQ, BBmar, Autumn, Mejo - pls refer GG.
Caicai &amp; Linda - all items OOS
 
angel, if there are other mummies wanna join la. cause some items oos ma then shop again.
haha!!! see if got ppl interested? then can have. if not, then dun bother bah.
 


Back
Top