(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Enne,
2nd Aug go zoo, you want go?
happy.gif
 


HG,
U took the softcover?? Ok, must try to meet and see ur photobook. I have seen a few so far. Some are magazine quality (thin), some photograph quality(with waterproof coating) and some textured paper.

tachbe,
The only famous laksa i know is in Joo Chiat/Katong! LOL....
 
irin, thank u!!! a few containers i also want. thanks!
happy.gif

oh come come.
i guess if we have too many ppl, then just swing everyone to civic centre opposite and play inside. can I request only bb and mummies allowed? cause hor if got hb then not very de good especially if anyone of them give me black face due to whatever reason.
most prob 19 july.
 
Irin-hmm my HB be at KL end of JULY dunno he be back by then anot.. will update if can go k.. thx.. ehh R&R seems to go zoo a lot of times liao hor???

QQ-what open house??
 
QQ,
I won't bring my HB lah cos I don't want see his black face too. :p But if go civic centre then I bring my maid, can? If your place, then I can go with RR alone.
happy.gif
 
HG,
40 pages = 40 sheets = 80 pages right??
I veri jiat lat coz ofice dun allow me to dl the software. So must do at home. But i am hardly at home! LOL....

Star,
I tink u same as me. 1 page = 1 or 2 photo kind. I wanna do the mosaic or story telling layout... tink must spend more time at home. :p

QQ,
Oh ya, the bomb container.. i see this weekend can pass to u.
happy.gif
 
Linda,
I took the debossed hard cover. I like hardcover.
The one is print on textured paper. Not photograph quality. Hence my colig said what if my kids tear or spill water.
 
Enne,
the last outing was their 3rd time there. Think now they are older, they enjoyed the trip better.

I brought them to the Animal Resort Farm at Selatar yesterday and they enjoyed themselves so much with just only the rabbits, guinea pigs, goats and birds. so silly.

re: words
Reyes learnt a new word yesterday 'goat'. Came back home and call everything 'goat'. hehe.
 
HG,
Hmmmm........ the price is good for a hardcover... Later i go print out the prices and compare tonight... must see which is the best offer.. (I cheapooo. :p)

tache,
It suddenly dawn onto me dat 900 series is at the bus terminal there right?? Ahh...... There got famous laksa??
 
Irin!!!
The children animal area was under renovation when we went. I tink reopen in sept 2008. We go when its open lar. Its the kids favourite spot next to the water playarea. I always bring food to feed the goats and rabbits.. (I know not allowed but...)
 
Linda, ok ok. this sunday will reach home around 1pm bah.

enne, i not really open house la. many bb wanna come fight with ah tian, so just come. if we have many bb, then can go opposite my house and gathering liao. see who is free la, then just come.

pink, my sil asked about leia last night. she said long time never see her. now she also know bel, Keira, leia.
happy.gif
 
star
i can meet up at raffles place on friday
i must rem to bring veryberry's shorts to office
you just let me know what time and where and i'll see you there.
either before or after your appt is fine

else, if i dun pass to you, dunno how to pass to veryberry after your kinder class ends liao
sad.gif
 
linda, we will go again in novemeber, i mean zoo.. cause i can oni take tickets evert 3 months. next year i go join zoo friens, and dun want to have this membership liao. so limited.

irin, maids are welcome though. cause they cannot blackface me ma. can help me wash dishes also. wahahhahhaha
 
SQ, tian zzzz last sunday, in car. then i carried her to her room, and she continued. she slept from 12.15 to 2.30 last sunday.

tian zz time theni can chat with linda ma.
happy.gif
 
Swmom,
Yes it my name same pronunciation. you stay sk, me stay punggol. We getting more sk/punggol mummy here, we can organize a NE gathering liao :p
 
Irin-ur first sentence is tempting me to bring them back again, my boy went there once only.. !! okie see how.

QQ-ohh.. okie sounds fun har.. Tian got many friends!

hua_jing-Yeah lo include me!!
 
pax.. hee.
tian woke up at 6am i already complaining.
Friday working la.

i think i saw Mike at big bookshop yesterday leh. cause i was busy carrying a few big plastic containers, then i better run quickly. so auntie.
 
QQ: ok ok we do friends of the zoo net yr, get a bulk disount for mummies here ok.

pax: wanna join us on fri for lunch?? at raffles place.
 
HG,
Fotohub is juz photograph paper if i remember correctly... I was reccomended 'Digipoto' - something lidat... 2nite i do homework..
happy.gif


QQ,
Sunday will be after 2pm. Coz lavonne travel, take lunch from 12.30 to 1.30. I can leave marsiling at 1.45pm. We can arrange one.. sat or weekday evening aso can.
happy.gif


I renew my member last fri, so now can go every week... Go til the kids call 'Jiu Ming!!'. kekeke....

Pax,
Fri come to JI and we can makan...
happy.gif
 
QQ: 19 july, i try and see if i can make it with Rae, will ask HB to wait for us at causeway pt.. haha.. hey u stay just opp civic plaza?? my hb's cousin is staying there too, the block facing civic plaza. nice view from his place too.
 
Linda, after 2pm also can... anytime after 1pm...
happy.gif

star, then good la. next year all go join zoo friends.
 
star, then your hb can go his cousin's place cause i also stay opp civic. nice view too. haha!! can see the DRAGOn = MRT.

Don't despair la. cause photobook if you get yours ready, can send in once there is a promo... a few times a wyear..
or wait for my side.. indicated your size yet? i wanna go see huingee's size then confirm.
 
QQ: if we want, we can consider getting near the end of this yr.. all the xmas holiday/new year, we can also go. ok ok, let me try and get the contact details and we can start the ball rolling. how?
 
MEJO CP SPREE

Dear ladies,

I have yet to get approval by CWG! I'm thinking that it should be okay by tomorrow since they say 2 - 3 business day. If by tomorrow I still can't order then I think I'll have to disappoint you ladies by cancelling the spree. Can I have the email of Caicai? Not sure whether she check the forum regularly. Everybody please check your orders and send me any amendments by tomorrow 10.30 am. I'll be placing order by then! HOPEFULLY!!!
 
QQ: mine is huignee's size, but the chose the hard cover wrap photo one.. i think now i wanna change to huignee's option of the harcdover emboss.
 
pax
may be meeting star to pass her some stuff. we confirm nearer friday okie?
happy.gif


mejo,
does this mean i can add in new orders for CP?
happy.gif

*wink*

QQ
after the gathering, you all adjourn to woodlands pool for a swim. i see you all there. wahaha.. you must ask all the mummies to bring swim gear for the kids
happy.gif
 
Swimming after QQ's house?? Great!!!

My HB asked me how come we all got so much energy to organise so many activities for the kids. Told him luckily for this forum, if not Reyden will only know Reyes and vice versa. :p
 
QQ,
We arrange via phone lar.
happy.gif


Star,
Judging by the speed i am compiling the pages, I should be in time for the xmas promotion. LOL....

SQ,
LOL....

Cham.... today my brain slower... work do not seem to compute correctly... cham....
 
Linda Luv: Hmm.. S*x? ya.. it is known to be a stress reliever. but unfortunately hor. my virgo doesn't subscribe to that school of thought..kekeke.. he tired means tired .. me need to think of alternatives to cheer myself up one.. haiz.. can u go talk to him??? and pyscho him???
:p

Carol: the EDM instructions and such.. are in GG
happy.gif


back to class.. ahhhhhh....
 
mejo, u want me to order for you?
i have borderlinx account.

irin, yalor. tian also quite lonely one. that's y i making more friends for her.
swimming, ok ok!
 
SQ: i smiled when u said single child like YE knows onli her ten fingers! .. i think same goes for teng. these days.. he spends a lot of time.. talking to .. his thumb..

ahhhhh.. byez for now..
 


Back
Top