(2007/01) Jan

mildy - kns! i so cock! i jus saw in spree.. VS.. then know its victoria secret! kekek!! sigh.. last time the cigarettes is called Virginia Slim mah!

mildy:
thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Jen,

My girl was born on 24 Feb but I would like to join in for the birthday direct spree organize by Jan mom.

I know the constraint so if cannot, I am okay so just let me know =)

hope - if can sque in is ok for me too. i will PM u next wk.

those mommies interested in birthday direct - kate n me will be ordering but so many nice nice things to buy... need to shortlist cos my initially 'shopping chart' already USD$100.. *faint*... need to cut by half *sob**sob*
will be on leave this friday so going to check out concourse 1st before confirming on e items to buy. Think i will organise the spree next wk (hope the candle tam & Icy wanted will be in stock by then)
if too many ppl wanted to order, i will split the order up so to avoid GST. Ok?

ordering list:
1. Jen
2. Kate
3. Icy
4. tam
5. aqu
6. Zenn
7. Sugarbean
8. Hopeformiracle

btw... just realised right now I got more posts than you leh. LOL. Race to be the next senior member is ON. Wakakkakakakakkaa *runs fast fast*

sherl - yupz will be hm.. =) just cal b4 coming up lor.. call my hm hor.. if nvr call also can just come lah.. sure got ppl at hm

Hello all
happy.gif
Been MIA a while cos SO busy at work in my new division...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Zenn!
happy.gif

Mildy - I check out combi stuff and list you as collector if I wanna buy okie. Thks

mildy - the combi driver toy only coming in mth end, r u willing to wait cos if not i may want to cancel mine cos i already made payment.

hihie Tambourina & rachel's mummy,
if you all come across where to get the pretty 1 candle, could you pm me, please...i wana get it for my gal who is turning 1 in december.
THankss!!

Hi aquarius 888! we "meet" again...

Jen - sorry to miss ur posting, too busy to log in.. hav u spend ur 15% at mothercare??

can i join the birthday direct spree too?? can help me to order below item if u going to order next wk?? i will be going holiday for the next whole wk, will pay u after come back from holiday..

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/the-cake-is-on-me-molded-candle-p-647.html
US$3.09

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/happy-birthday-round-letter-candles-p-10127.html
US$2.19

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/birthday-star-top-candles-p-10125.html
US$2.39

please drop if oos

thanks sherl, bluegrapes, jen, AMM & snow!

aqu, so ve u book?

brought estelle to pix & portraits for free photoshoot but today cant resist and top up to get the softcopy. now come n think of it abit too impuslive cos we do intend to go for family photo wif YK. anyhow i managed to get them to email 2 of the pix

1058939.jpg

1058940.jpg

need some advise. here is estelle current feed :

7.30-8am : 180ml upon wake up
10am : 150ml & sleep
1.15pm : solid
2pm : 60ml
6pm : solid
6.45-7pm : 60ml
9.15-9.30pm : 180ml

but sometimes she wake up ard 8.30am so i dunno to give her or not. if give her then the whole day schedule will be affected. today she woke up late again n i gave her biscuit only and gave her 210ml at 10am instead. how huh?

zenn,

how about try giving Estelle biscuit or fruit at 10am instead and maintain her 8-8.30am feed? Worked for Claire. Coz if you give her a full milk feed at 10am dunnoe if she can still eat her solid meal later?

Claire's schedule for info:

7.30-8.30am: 180-200ml EBM
10-11am: biscuit/fruit plus water (only if she asks for it - but she never asks for it when I'm around i.e. during weekends, only at my mum's place.)
12-12.30pm: porridge (brown rice) with veggie and meat (might be fish, pork or beef)
3-3.30pm: 160-180ml EBM
6-6.30pm: Porridge (white rice) with veggie and meat (try to balance with lunch)
9-10pm: latch-on milk feed

sherl, but she usually will nap after 10am milk. also if i give her biscuit/fruit at 10am, meaning i ve to bring forward her 1pm lunch? dan all the schedule also affected leh. hmmm...

Morning all....

Zenn.... hmmm... then you gotta play around and see.... coz every baby different... For me I try not to disturb her main meals, like 8am (breakfast), 12pm (lunch) and 6pm (dinner). Those meals will be kept as constant as possible, but the remaining tea/snack times are dispensible.
happy.gif

Morning
happy.gif

Zenn - Agree with SHerl to maintain her morning feed and give her bread or biscuits at the mid-morning feed. Alternatively, just give a bit of milk for mid-morning cos you don't wanna spoil her lunchie.

I have also given Matt his 2nd solid meal at 5.30pm and at the same time cut his 3+pm milk feed to 150ml.

morning..

hi zenn, happy belated birthday.. estelle very cute, i like the yellow background..

i oso think u shld maintain estelle 1st feed, may be u can cut down her 10am feed to 60ml? depends when is her previous feed..

recently i did a small adjustment to owen's feed too..

7am - 210ml
10am - fruits
11am - solid
2pm - 180ml
5pm - solid
8pm - 210ml

ofcos plus minus 30min cos sometime he will be at sleep too..

Sorry Von, can't join you gals....

<font color="ff0000">KINDERMUSIK LESSON

Next Semester: DO SI DO

Date: 18 November 2007

Time: 12pm

45 mins lesson conducted by Teacher Shauna.

Course Fee:
8 Lessons $190.40
Material $58.00
GST $17.39

TOTAL $265.79

Current On Going Participants

1. Icylemon
2. Sugarbean
3. Sherl
4. Milderina
5. Zenn
6. Faeriekim
7. Janey
8. MSN Queen
9. JEN
10. Kate
11. Sunsweet </font>

Hi mummies,

I realise my girl is taking alot compared to most babies here...

This is a typical weekday:
6.30am 180ml FM
8.15am breakfast - cereal or oats
9.30am 180ml FM
11.30am lunch - porridge
1.00pm 180ml FM
4.30pm dinner - porridge
7.00pm supper - 2 cubes puree and fruits
8.30pm 210ml FM

hey mummies, morning!

as i look at ur babies' feeding schedule, i can't help but wonder if i'm feeding kienan too little..
sad.gif

AMM: you started matt on 2nd solid meal already!
happy.gif

kienan's schedule is as such:
7.30 - 8am: latch on feed
11.30am: porridge (lunch)
2.30 - 3pm: 180ml EBM (but he always doesn't finish the milk..!)
5pm: fruits
7pm: latch on feed
12midnite: latch on feed

is my boy taking too little?! but he's doing quite well leh...

*confused*

Char - Yep. cos I brought Ash to the PD for her cough on Mon so checked with PD on Matt's feeding. PD said can start on 2nd solid and naturally gotta cut down his milk intake. PD said at this age, more nutrition can be obtained thr solids.

Matt's taking 210ml milk for each feed except in between his 12noon lunch and 530pm dinner, then the milk is cut down to about 150ml. In between, there's still fruits or/and biscuits. For morning, he takes some bread or biscuits. His night feed is now averagely 5am, unless he doesn't finish his milk at the last 8pm feed, then I will wake up at 2-3pm to feed him.

BTW, for info, I also asked abt feeding cheese to Matt. Those normal kraft cheese. PD said can feed a little but not too much cos of the sodium.

morning mommies

seems like my ger not eating enough?
This is a typical weekday:
8.30am 7oz FM (even if she wakes up at 7 plus , her milk drinking still this timing cos we reach my mum/ Inlaw house ard this timing)
12.30am lunch - brown rice cereal n 1 vege puree
4.30pm dinner - FM
8.30pm 7oz FM

This is a typical weekend:
8.30am - 9am - brown rice cereal n 1 vege puree
12.30am lunch - brown rice cereal n 1 vege puree/ 7oz FM
4.30pm dinner - brown rice cereal n 1 vege puree/ 7oz FM
8.30pm 7oz FM

Jen,

thanks for organising the BD spree. Let me know if you need help.
No worries about the GST, we'll split the cost.
I dare not take up the task of organising, afraid i will mess up the orders, $$, etc etc.... :

those mommies interested in birthday direct - kate n me will be ordering but so many nice nice things to buy... need to shortlist cos my initially 'shopping chart' already USD$100.. *faint*... need to cut by half *sob**sob*
will be on leave this friday so going to check out concourse 1st before confirming on e items to buy. Think i will organise the spree next wk (hope the candle tam & Icy wanted will be in stock by then)
if too many ppl wanted to order, i will split the order up so to avoid GST. Ok?

ordering list:
1. Jen
2. Kate
3. Icy
4. tam
5. aqu
6. Zenn
7. Sugarbean
8. Hopeformiracle
9. cashewnut
http://www.birthdaydirect.com/the-cake-is-on-me-molded-candle-p-647.html
US$3.09
http://www.birthdaydirect.com/happy-birthday-round-letter-candles-p-10127.html
US$2.19
http://www.birthdaydirect.com/birthday-star-top-candles-p-10125.html
US$2.39
please drop if oos
10.kiddy

Char,

I think every baby is different. If Kienan is happy and not asking for more, then I think he should be ok bah?
happy.gif

Back