Hi mommies,
Wow, everytime few days never read the forum, chockfull of postings! Whew!
QSG,
Yah I went 1 day to Disneyland and another day to DisneySea. Actually not enough still. I have friends who spend 3-4 days at Disneyland + DisneySea, and finally had enough!
Shihui,
The fire started at 12.30pm! Aiyoh, so you were at home all these while. There were so many people standing downstairs your block looking up at the fire-inflicted flat cos it was closer to your block. Didn't you hear the fire engine alarm? And those firemen in uniform rushing about really looked quite cool!
Also, how come you are feeding HA for PH? Is he allergic to cow's milk? Hard to say which FM is suitable for babies. It's a trial and error thing. Also as babies grow older, it depends on what they like to drink too. Annette these days is not very interested in her NAN 2 FM, preferring instead to drink Mummy's milk. But my BM diminishing like a dried up oil well! So sad. There was a phase in Nicole's 1-1.5 years old when I had to change 4-5 brands of FM, sometimes with the entire tin only being consumed for 1-2 feeds only. Quite nightmarish.
Hwee,
Wow! Coincidental indeed...your girl is the same age as my girl and your boy is the same age as my 2nd girl! Next time if you come to our gatherings, can bring your girl along, then Nicole will have a companion! How many kids do you have?
Bobianah,
I'm born in 1973, so just one year younger than you. Don't worry, so many of my friends had their first kid in their mid 30s, and then subsequently came up with 2-3 children before they are 40!!
Sylk,
It's interesting you were mentioning munching on plenty of ice cubes towards the end of your pregnancy! I had that craving too, sadly, this craving stayed on till today! So I am quite addicted to munching on ice cubes, which is not that bad actually, considering they are just water, hee hee. So Annette also loves cold stuff, perspires so easily and in voluminous amounts, and she loves to be hidden in air-con rooms and shopping centres!
Ruffy,
Aiyoh, how you make sure no 3 will be a girl? I also had been thinking of no 3 lately, but in my case, I hope that it will be a BOY. Actually I personally have zero gender preference, but my hubby had been saying we 3 girls are forming a secret alliance against him, so he dearly wishes for a boy, keke. However, I am very scared of being pregnant again, cos Annette's pregnancy was fraught with constant bleeding till 7 months, plus I had quite a bad haemorrage after birth cos my uterus refused to contract, so am very worried about these aspects.
Roo,
I just got the big mat from minitoons - $79, but I have 10% membership discount. I got the Princess design one
I thought it was a bit rough and may cause abrasions compared to the world map one. But well, Annette's loving it and not complaining, so maybe I am just a bit over kancheong!