(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB


hi hi Selina..
oh, u took 3-4 tsp each morn ahh..maybe i shd also take some hor..at least like what u said, can help to prevent yeast infection as well..hmm..u taking iron supplements 3 times a day ahh..oh, think got to check with my gynae the next time round when i see him..hehe..thks for getting ur MIL to collect the bean spout for me..appreciate it alot..i will get it from u when u have it ba..thks hor!thks!thks!
 
jenny,
but safe to leave only 2-3 hrs gap? i worried bb will b "drunk" aft drinkg the breastmilk!
lol.gif
but i am not exactly sure of the effects leh. i noe probably cooking is quite safe. btw wats the diff b/w DOM & Yomeishu? they r all tonic wine but juz diff brands and perhaps some diff ingredients bah...

wah hb buyg the bird nest 4 u ah... so sweet!
happy.gif


doggiemummy,
i oso thot not so safe leh. better check wif gynae in my nxt visit. else bb scully will b trained to b a drunkard! hoho
biggrin.gif
hey u mentioned ur visit is tonite rite? rem to update us!!!
happy.gif


selina,
yakult will cause LS ah? then i better try. i rather LS than suffer fr constipation. really horrid!!!
sad.gif
 
Hello,

Was back from London on Tuesday night but totally exhausted (mostly because had to check out of hotel on Tuesday morning so was walking around London with Ethan for 9 hours) so only posting now. But it was a good holiday ate at Chinatown everyday, so good no need to worry about food.

Nothing new to add, just that I went for my blood tests this morning.. results in 7-10 days. My next scan is 30 May, sigh, must wait so long, in the meantime still can't feel the baby (now week 15).
 
Hi mtbs
Me super blur. My side confirm walk over so no need to vote one but blur me forgot my next appt is on 6th May. When I remember I tell hubby he can still ask me "So??"......
blush.gif


Wendy
U asking bout heartburn right??
For me is everytime I burp there will be a sourish taste. Sometimes a bit like orange juice smell so put me off orange juice liao. U say u burp can taste the fish oil but could it be the sour acid of heartburn instead??

Crystallized
I used to drink yauklt everyday since before preggy. And I find that it helps in my digestion as well. My bloating and digestion is still bad at night so I will drink after dinner before I sleep and it really helps alot.
But my sis and her 3 kids can't take Yauklt they will LS. They can only take vitagen.

Remember reading someone say take more oats. Why not take the new oats milk kill 2 bird with 1 stone...hehe
I've tried it taste quite nice I think they mix oat powder into the milk cos can see got residue.
I also dun take plain milk and I am lactose intolerant too so cannot take too much.
But crystallized agree wif u prefer LS to constipate....
biggrin.gif
 
littlekid,
Aiyo, I din think of long Q leh. Ya, I think so. But I remembered is quite fast lor. Try to go during "off peak" timing bah? Like skip the early morning timing where some super ks ppl will rash for.
Hey, which part of Sembawang are you in?

crystallized,
hahaha... bb will be drunk hahaha... no lah, safe with 2 to 3 hrs gap, just like drinking coffee, is the same. If you scare, you express out before drinking lor. I drink DOM before I go to sleep. Very nice to sleep one. Like I drink kopi-o every morning, so before I drink, I will express first, then drink. 3 hrs later then express again.
I heard men can't drink DOM cos got tang gui, which is meant for women. Men can only drink Yomeishu. DOM and Yomeishu are different tonic wine. They have different ingredients. Alcohol % is different also. DOM has 40%.

Yakult
I drink Yakult everyday before preggie. I continue even after preggie. No LS leh.

Yogurt
Takes once to twice a week. I love Meiji strawberry Yogurt!
 
Selina
My sis #1 never took bu ping but her boy come out big eyes and very fair. #2 She took quite a bit of birds nest and drank milk. He came out total opp from the bro dark skin and hairy...hehe
#3 She gave up never really take much bird nest. Her daughter came out fair but a bit hairy like her bro.

But my mum still insist BN very good she say take must take alot one not like my sis take a bit only.

I used to wear my pants and skirts low waist also. That day I tried them on thinking may still fit in but think I put on too much weight liao cos cannot buckle liao..
kao_blush.gif
 
Mtbs
Would like to know if there are any good pregnancy books u gals are reading. Can recomand to me. Cos staying home very boring so thought to go buy a book to read up.
 
crystallized,
i didn't take DOM on its own cos bb feeds on demand and my boy had a good appetite.
There were times where he'll feed in 1 hr interval, so can't wait for the alcohol to clear from the system.
i only use DOM in cooking. In fact, can use other types of alcohol also, eg martell, xo, chinese rice wine. good time to clear all the martell and xo leftoever from wedding. haha!

kypf,
glad u satisfied your craving at chinatown
happy.gif
 
Selina
Thanks leh. thks for getting ur MIL to collect the bean spout for me..appreciate it alot..i will get it from u when u have it

Jenny
Thanks for the info on can take DOM during bf. Think the one who told me can not, is super KiaSu.

Littlekid
Think can queue together, but 1 of you go in 1st then the other (with the kids) go in after that. At most let a few behind you jump queue lor... If not need to spend long time there ... hehee

Ladies
Still didnt manage to see the gender of the babies. We took a while before figuring out the babies' "weird position". They are facing each other, but head to legs. know what I mean? confuse rite? haha... I needed hubby to explain to me again at home before I can visualise. Baby#1 is at 170+ grams, Baby#2 is at 140+ grams. I am at my week 16. I have gained 7kg since pregnancy
sad.gif
more to come...

Doreen
I am reading "What to expect when you are pregnant" but I actually learn more from the forum
 
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif


Hi hi crystallized
Haha..u so funny..Selina wont want to have LS but u cant wait to have LS..but I tink moderate ba..not too much also..but I very impressed by her & some of the mtbs..coz they will diligent ensure that they have enough intake of such dairy products..i guess its really gd..makes me feel more discipline to do so..

Hi hi kypf..
Glad that u enjoyed urself in London..i m sure u must have taken quite a few nice shots too..my gf just came back from London & she shared with me her photos..wow..so nice the bldg & overall she enjoyed it..oh, u cant feel babys movements yet ahh..hmmslowly ba..maybe next wk, u shd be able to feel liao..hehe..must update us againcheers~

Hi hi Doreen..
I was supposed to have my gynaes appt on 06/05 as well..but when the E-day was fixed, I called up the clinic to change it to 05/05 instead..hehe..also gd, I get to see baby one day earlier..haha..maybe u can call to check with ur gynae ba..when I burped aft taking the fish oil supplements..its the raw fish smell lor..so I dun think its the heartburn ba..oh, so u meant that heartburn will coz u to burp sour-sour smell/taste lah..hmm..actually I cant differentiate lor..hehe..hubby always laugh at me on this..he said, when pple asked me if I got heartburn I sure duno how to explain to them one..haha..i think follow the genes lor..if u & hubby are fair, then most likely baby will be fair as well ba..for me, i just bought Week by Week Pregnancy from Popular..not bad also lah..but I know the rest got a better book that they are reading..something like a pregnancy bible ahh..

Hi hi Jenny..
I also heard from my gf (I shared with u abt at TMC)..she also drinks DOM to sleep..she also say very easy to sleep..i guess its seem gd ba..but I dun take hard liquor so duno if I will get used to it anot hor..but I guess shd be ok ba..hehe..

Hi hi doggiemummy..
So sweet to hear that u get to see them last nighthehe..i guess they are shy lah..didnt tell u know the gender yet..do hope u get 1 boy & 1 girl..i supposed they are non-identical ba..if non-identical, the % of getting a 1 boy 1 girl is 50% & both girls or both boys is 25% each..hehe..so sweet hor..wow..u get to tell their weight haha..i cant wait to see baby on 05/05..aiyo..i guess its gd that u r gaining weight also..do take gd care of urself..rest more at this long wkend ba..cheers~


kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 28 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 3 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins-Baby #1: 170g / Baby #2: 140g</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">janice</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">**
new.gif
in the chart: doggiemummys updates</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
hi hi kypf..
can u provide me ur details so that i can update u in the chart?thks..

Nick/EDD/Age/Gynae/Hospital/Pregnancy status/Gender
 
Ladies,

Have any of you went for pre-natal massage before? I "kena butter" by mum and sis, so now dont know if I should go
sad.gif


Wendy
thanks for updating
 
doggiemummy,
i went for pre-natal massage for my 1st pregnancy. safe to go from 2nd tri onwards. They wont massage your tummy area and use suitable oil ie non aromatherapy type. I did mine at Rustic Nirvana but this time round, i'm thinking of asking those malay lady to come to my place instead. more convenient.
 
babygrace,
hao li hai wor, use this chance to clear the leftover wine kekeke...

crystallized,
Actually like wat babygrace did, she feeds on demand. If you are doing this way, you can express out the BM, drink the DOM. And say 1 hr after drinking DOM, bb is hungry, then just give EBM lor. 2 to 3 hrs later, then you can continue to bf or express BM. Not much problem, cos you will only drink one small glass (some ppl drink 1 tablespoon) before you drink, so it only affect 1 milk feeding.

doggiemummy,
Is ok to drink DOM but you need to watch out the timing before you bf lor. Some ppl tot cannot, so they dun drink lor.

haha, I think cos 2 bbs, and they enjoy the comfort of curling together. Purposely dun want to let you know the gender. Dun worry about weight. Remember you are carrying 2 bbs. Of cos your weight will shoot up faster than us here. Most impt bbs are healthy. Diet comes in later after delivery ok?

Why kena butter by your mum and sis on pre-natal massage? I think if my back really aches till I can't tahan, I will call my massage lady over for pre-natal massage.

Dorren,
I've 2 books which I bought in my 1st pregnancy.
1) New Pregnancy and birth book by Dr. Miriam Stoppard.
2) Johnson Mother and Baby

Bought both from Kinokuniya. The 1st book is very good. I know a lot of ppl are reading "What to expect when you are pregnant". I agreed with doggiemummy, books are fine to read, but I also learn more from forum friends.

Wendy,
I also dun drink wine. My CL convinced me to drink DOM to sleep. I started to drink after my 3rd week of delivery. Really can sleep thr out the nite. And feel so refresh the next morning. So after that, I've been drinking DOM to sleep, until I start to TTC for my No. 2, then I stop. It really tastes horrible at first. So what I did was, I started with 1/2 glass (the DOM comes with a small glass). Once I drink it, I quickly drink some water to flash down the taste. After few times, used to it, then I increase to 1 glass. But remember to drink DOM only when you are prepared to go sleep. Cos once, I din sleep immediately, I went to do something else... ended I threw up.
 
babygrace
thanks i got a bit upset after the "buttering session" they are worried in case anything happen, but the shoulder butt, and back sore is killing me
 
Wendy &amp; Doggiemmumy, u r most welcome. will keep u posted once there is enf supply.

Wendy, i take 2 capsule everytime, total 6 a day cos i'm anaemic. so must avoid dairy products 2hrs b4 or after taking. i read somewhere that calcium affects iron abosrption in the body so must avoid mixing both together. my pill taking schedule very "chiam" lor...
kao_dizzy.gif


Gembaby, Yakult will cause LS if drink 2/3 bottles a day. My dad says it causes phelgm oso.

Doreen, Oat is the fastest way to prevent bb from jaundice. Try buying your skirts or pants a size bigger than usual like I do should be ok. But skirts better cos pants too big very ugly. BTW, I have an extra "What to Expect when you're Expecting." If you keen, I can let it out at half price - brand new.

All MTBs,
Did anyone watched the "Xin Xin Mummy" on Channel U last night? In the show they mentioned using alcohol in cooking for BF mothers. It is ok. Just dun put too much. Also, those looking to look after bb yourself but need confinement food can check out Natal Essentials. They specialised in confinement food "wai4 mai4". Their soup comes in traditional "dun4 zhong1" and drinks in thermo flask type so quite professional.

kypf, me also in 15th wk also cannot feel bb yet. hopefully can feel soon...
kao_confused2.gif
 
hello all im new to thread, im in my 15th week, DD is 25 oct 2006

Hi All just for sharing,
Just saw in papers, those who just give birth dun eat Ginseng. In China there is a lady who suck a pieace of ginseng in her mouth to give her strength to give birth but never expect that she can't stop bleeding after that. Ginseng is v strong and cause blood circulation thus when give birth, it won't stop bleeding.
 
Jenny,
Mum and sis are worried cos I have bleeding history lor and noone else does pre-natal massage. So they dont let me do it lor... Reason being: If anything happen, I am the one who suffer, the massage spa will not be responsible
 
doreen
now tt u ladies mentioned its really gd 4 digestion, i might try a btl every evening instead of drinking Gaviscon which though is v gd, but gynae said will cause constipation, so now i try to tahan until i feel v uncomfy then will drink.

I used to drink Yakult a few nites a wk last time but ever since i developed funny after taste, i try to avoid overly sweet stuff, tt incl Yakult. but is the sugar in yakult ok 4 us preggies?
uhoh.gif
so far nvr LS aft drinkg leh, so dun think will LS now, unless i drink 5 btls at 1 go lah! hehehe
lol.gif
yah lor, LS better than constipate hor?

not reading anything in particular now but juz some pregnancy mags lor. u can try to borrow books fr library. i did that last mth. at least no need to spend money on books.
happy.gif


Jenny,
got some mentioned tt can drink 2-3 hrs b4 expressing. but i juz wondered issit enuff time 4 the alcohol to digest properly so tt our bb wun get any residue? if we drink at nite b4 gg to bed, and no need to BF bb till the next morning, will b the most ideal rite? or i was thinkg, aft drinking DOM, then juz throw away the expressed BM at the nxt feed aft this drink, juz to play safe?

Oh thks 4 pointing out the difference b/w these 2 tonic wines.
happy.gif
no wonder pple keep complaining DOM is so "spicy"... coz its 40% alcohol lah!

i used to love meiji yoghurt but stopped now coz its oso too sweet 4 me... sigh...

babygrace,
in ur case, yah u cant drink DOM coz the frequency so close. but i think its gd enuff tt u can use the wines 4 cooking.
happy.gif


doggiemummy,
ur babies position sounds so cute! nvm lah, cant see gender but as long as u can see them both during scans, shld b happy liao.
happy.gif


wendy,
yah some mummies here so diligent wif the milk intake. aiyoh, i cant leh. tts v bad of me lor.

hahaha u will rather hv LS than constipation if u r so badly constipated like me lor. my "best" record was 10 days wif zero bowel movement!
 
doggiemummy,
think if u hv bleeding history, wise to skip the pre natal massage. ur babies &amp; ur health more impt. massage is more like a luxury.

juz like me itchy backside, go and anyhow apply creams and end up serious allergy. i cant even blame anyone other than myself. so its a lesson learnt.
 
doggiemummy, why not you wait a few weeks more... most of my friends says best to do it after 5mth.


btw, anyone know's when does each mth starts? my book "what to expect when you're expecting" says 4th mth is from 14 - 17 wks. i thought shld start from 16 wks?

anyway, not feeling v gd today. last night b4 going home for dinner told bb will b having cabbage rice (hokkien called "kiam ben") then went home mum change menu so i ate whatever is on the table. immediately after finishing, threw up everything, end up having to take my multi-grain bread for dinner instead. then had nightmare last night, woke in the middle of the night n couldnt sleep until early morning... morning wanted to throw up but cant, now feeling like shit...
kao_sad2.gif
think next time better not promise bb anything...
 
doggiemummy,
Ya you are right, if anything happens, spa massage will not be responsible. But frankly speaking lah, **touch wood wor**, if really got bad things that will happen, we also have no control over it. Just "shun qi zi rang" bah. So how, are you going to tahan the aches till delivery? How about asking hb to rub your neck, shoulder every nite before sleep? My hb does that for me, he said good for blood circulation.

Last nite, I realised my feet got some water retention le
sad.gif
Sianz... I had very bad water retention for my 1st pregnancy. Now I very scare of water retention cos it makes my feet very painful.

crystallized,
Yes, if drink before sleep, and dun bf bb, that is the best timing lah. But it means you need to substitute with FM or EBM. 2 to 3 hrs after drinking is safe to bf, dun worry lah. Same rule applies to coffee/milo or drinks which have caffine.

aspialle,
Then what happened to the woman in the end?
 
crystallized,
you can buy DOM at $40+ for 1 litre from DFS when you are back from BKK leh. Cheaper compare to those at NTUC or supermarket. Those are priced at $57 but is 750ml only. If you intend to use for cooking, can get 2 to 3 bottles wor. If solely for drinking, 1 bottle can last about 2 mths if drink one glass every nite.
 
Hi Doreen,
The Bible for pregnancy books is "What to expect when you are expecting". U can find it at Popular bookshops also. Think $60++ if remember correctly...
 
I find it better to invest money on books that is after giving birth or more on baby teaching books cos the five more months times is very fast, we can just borrow books from library and dun spent that kind of money on before giving birth books, that is very costly.everything can be found on the net.
 
Hi doreen,
u oso can lend books and magazine from library. They is a lot of choices there.

aspille&amp; jenny,
yeah... my mum told me os pregnant women can' touch on ginseng. it's too strong. the only 'sheng' can take is 'pao sheng' or 'tang sheng' which put in the drinks one...

jenny/crystallized,
yeah .. can get those from DFS shop. but then hor, when i back frm BKK for my last trip, i wanna buy DOM for mum, but only found yomeishu at the DFS shop. i do check with the sales girl. she said dun hav oso... mum said DOM is better than yomeishu. i dunno wat's the difference lel.

Seline,
yah... i watched that program last nite. quite a nice program. but then dunno how much of the package confinement food? seem not bad, hor? but 'm the won't touch on alcohol one, jz thinking of dun put this in the food, is it ok? or jz add in the chinese rice wine lol. better.

yakult / vitagen,
these few days i always suffer constipation. since so many ppl cmentioned its really gd 4 digestion, i might try lol.
 
Jasmine,
DOM is specially made for women for confinement. I only know this hahaha...
Oh that time when I back from Europe, it is Yomeishu that is out of stock wor.
Actually in fact, any tonics that will increase blood circulation, shouldn't be taken now. I think should take after delivery cos that is the period of time for us to "pu" our blood due to blood loss.
 
cystallized
Ya lor, thought of cancelling the prenatal massage too
sad.gif
just bare with the sore lor

selina
hahaa... u lied to baby. Then kena punish ah? Happen to me before, then after that I know liao, before i eat (what was not promised) need to discuss with babies 1st. Tell them the "promised food" dont have then next day then buy for them... then will do, no problem

jenny
have to get hubby to help liao lor. I dun dare to take the responsibilities too if anything happen due to luxury for me, cos now week 16 n twins. Sikali anything happen cant have kids anymore oso cham :p

janice
"what to expect when you are expecting" is $21...
 
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the advice on maternity jeans...
Din get the chance to log in here after that morning post.
Anyway,I will probably go Dorothy Perkins to take a look. coz I bought 2 bigger size work pants from there before.... not bad... still wearing them..and much cheaper than maternity wear. BTW, which branch of Dorothy Perkins have maternity range?? I only saw normal clothes but with US sizes (means bigger sizes) in the Marina Square branch leh.... Anyone can enlighten me??

Regarding Yakult, my gynae actually encourage me to take one bottle a day as I am badly constipated since b4 preggie till now due to weak stomach and digestive system ... it helps in killing bad bacteria in your intestines and stomach and introduce good ones... something like that... so dun need to be too worry abt drinking yakult.

The bible for preganacy books is the one Janice mentioned, "What to expect when you are expecting" but there are 2 versions, one from UK and another one from US. My friend told me that the US one is more relevant to us and more updated as well... so I bought the US version from Kinokuniya (Orchard). The US version has very colourful cover with a drawing of a mummy on rocking chair while the UK versions which are found in most shops has a photo of a mummy. I bought the US version at $26.79. Definitely my favorite book coz it is able to answer most of my questions and doubts... wah... think i can become a book salesman liao... haha....

Jenny, regarding water retention, my gynae suggest to me everynite try to put a pillow or something slightly higher at your feet to tilt them higher when you rest or sleep. It will help in water retention. Now I always try to tilt my leg higher when I lay down. Hope it helps.

Oh, Wendy, I am confirmed taking Mt. Alvernia. can help update the chart for me ? I am now 18wks too...Thanks darling...

Doggiemummy, glad to know that your bbs are fine... always so excited to hear abt your news abt the twins... jia you ba.... Me still trying very hard to "feel" my bb's kicks which I now still cannot feel anything except my stomach growling or gas moving around... sigh... 2 more weeks to go....

Talking abt bean sprouts pillow, hee... my MIL always started to prepare for mine and my SIL's bb. Coz she sells bean sprouts so unlimited supply... hee... I rem my second SIL's kid got more than 4 bean sprouts casing pillows ah.. all in different sizes... very "kua zhang"... anyway, my HB now is sleeping on bean sprouts pillow too since young.... big big ones... for big big baby.... haha... I have one too but not used to it... so kept it somewhere... Envy me?? haha.... but i must say, making those pillows are not easy... need a lot of effort and time to pick and give enuff sun tan... thats why I appreciate the effort my MIL did...
happy.gif
 
Vivian,
I try with lifting legs higher, but no use.
The water retention will goes off in the morning when I wake up, 2 hrs later, it comes back. Haiz... I should have took pics of my previous water retention pig legs and show you hahaha... My mum said she never sees preggie with such terrible water retention.
 
Jenny,
is it bcoz of u take to much of salty food? coz i always heard ppl said take too much salty food wld cause bad water retention? it tat, then mayb u shld cut down those food..
 
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif


Hi hi Jenny..
Oic..okok, will take note of that..will start off with small dosage then increased to bigger dosage ma..i guess its a gd way also..my gf also told me that she can sleep very well aft drinking DOM lor..btw, why must stop when u r TTC ahh? Can share with me? thks! Oh, how do u tell ur feet have water retention ahh?

Hi hi Selina..
Okok..thks! sorry ahh..whats anaemic? Oh, I only know that if u r taking iron supplements..then cannot take tea bcoz it will coz ur body not to be able to absorb the iron supplements well..

Hi hi aspialle..
Welcome to the thread..will u mind providing me ur details so that I can help to update them? Thks!

Hi hi doggiemummy..
I guess they are concern for u la..u see if u can maybe get a massage lady to come to ur place to do it for u instead ba..i guess with their experiences..at least better also..

Hi hi crystallized..
Oh, can tell that u dun really like sweet stuff ahh..hehe..hmm..usually some old folks say, if u dun really like sweet stuff hor, is a boy leh..hehe..hope this is accurate for u lor..hehe..wow..ur longest record is 10days ahh..

Hi hi Vivian..
Okok, will update the chart for u..oh, u can feel gas moving ard ahh..i think its the babys movement leh..coz usually b4 u feel the kicks..u will start to feel some light fluttering..its very sweet to hear that ur MIL will make for u the bean spout pillow lor..sometimes I find the its the little actions that pple ard us did that made us very touched &amp; also very thankful during our pregnancy period lor..

Hi hi Jasmine..
Yaya..my colleague just told me to avoid taking saltish food coz will coz water retention..then in that case..must really watch our diet ba..

kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
 
Selina,
Wah ur bb throw tantrum ah? drink some warm water, hopefully can help soothe u abit. when i feel like shit, and nothing pleases me, i will drink lots warm water, sometimes it helps.
happy.gif


4 me, i nvr tell bb wat i wanna wat, coz i can nvr predict wat i wan to eat 4 my nxt meal. if i can eat half a serving, i consider myself v lucky liao.
happy.gif


Jenny,
yah i am prepared to buy DOM when i come back fr BKK liao. huh! hope i wun b so unlucky tt its out of stocks bah!!!

i think i most likely will use DOM for cooking lah. drinking i think i will not like it. so strong alcohol content.

is there anyway to prevent water retention? no rite? i am worried... i drink at least 2 litres of water a day. worried i will become a balloon fatty bom bom...

doggiemummy,
dun think it this way lah. juz think of it as a precautionary measure to protect u &amp; babies. somemore o/s got so many such pre natal massages, we cant b sure who really noes wat they r doing. scully we meet bogus one, then we gotta bear the consequences. i had wanted to do brazilian waxing, but aft reading thru the threads, i decided against doing it coz some ladies mentioned our skin changes during pregnancy and we might b allergic. i thot since i got allergy liao, better dun play play. bear wif the mess down there than the itch &amp; allergy if it comes.

vivian,
u mean u buy norm jeans but bigger sizes? will it b comfortable?
uhoh.gif
i bought a pair of maternity jeans last mth and now i am wearing tt instead of usual jeans coz i am starting to expand liao.

u 18 wks now??? hmmm, then when is ur EDD? i thot me &amp; Wendy r the "fastest" since our EDD is v early Oct. i am nw 17 wks only.
 
hi hi crystallized..
thks for reminding me..haha..i forgot that i m coming 17th wk tmrw..haha..blur liao...oh, i think u r faster than me..now i guess vivan is the fastest..haha...

hi hi coral..
where are u? how come didnt hear from u for the past few days? must be busy lah..take gd care leh..
 
<font color="119911">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 28 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 17wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 3 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins-Baby #1: 170g / Baby #2: 140g</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">janice</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">**
new.gif
in the chart: vivians hospital</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
wendy
its not tt i dun like sweet stuff leh. juz tt it gives me funny after taste so i avoided it. but i can still crave 4 durians &amp; ice cream. anyway b4 pregnancy, i nvr used to hv a sweet tooth. so now when i occasionally crave 4 sweet stuff, i alrdy find it weird. hahaha
lol.gif


oh really? dislike sweet stuff means its a boy? hahaha, u wanna lay ur bets?
biggrin.gif
 
gembaby,
I thinking of buying maternity jeans leh but dun know where to buy... esp. I am big size lor... although my tummy still not obvious. But now my usual loose jeans a bit uncomfy when I wore them yesterday... got to release button and unzip a bit in my car... haha... my hb was wondering what am i doing in his car...
Where you bought your maternity jeans? ex? I was thinking of buying another 3-quarter pants. I have been wearing that SAME pants when i go out leh... so thinking of buying a few more... but when i reach any maternity shop... suddenly either no mood or dun feel that the pants is nice leh... sigh... dun know what to do... Any suggestions ?

Me 18 wks now... my EDD changed to 30 Sept liao.. hee... so think just a few days early than you and wendy lah.. not much diff though...

Wendy, dun think the gas is bb leh.. feel like gas lor... haha... maybe i keep monitoring and see how... hee... but these 2 weeks bb extremely quiet... scary... trying to convince myself not to "chiong" to my gynae to scan if bb is ok inside.... still got 2 more weeks b4 i go for my detail scan... sigh... keep telling myself my mum din even scan one time and here I am "fei fei pang pang"... I must not be too rely on the scans.... ah.. going crazy....
 
vivian
i bought my maternity jeans at Marton Bell in Novena Sq. think they hv a branch in Centrept, level 2, beside robinsons.

as 4 3/4 pants, i bought mine at Cloud9. i am usually a M size but when i buy maternity bottoms, i "downgraded". so the 3/4 pants i wore S but it was still quite loose 4 me. and since there were no buttons at the size to adjust, i can only rely on the strap to tie my pants tight. i find cloud9 bottoms sizes quite big leh. u can try the shop there. its at Suntec. when i bought pants at Swell in paragon, can u imagine i wore "petite"? hahahaha
lol.gif


but i am wearing the same size for all my tops for maternity wear. so i guess sizing the same. juz dunno y maternity bottoms make me feel like i downgraded. i was thinkg coz to make us ladies feel gd tt we r not wearing huge sizes esp when our tummies are growing!
biggrin.gif


oh i went thru the chart and realised ur EDD is late sep, no wonder.
happy.gif
 
gembaby, i have the same experience as u. sweet stuff nice but gives bad after taste so i try to take occasionally cos i helps with my appetite. tks for the tips on warm water. no kettle in office boil water leh but will definitely try next time... now i feeling better after throwing up jus b4 lunch...

wendy,
anaemic means i m "ping2 xue3". so must take more iron supplement otherwise will be more easily tired than normal pg woman...

jasmine,
i guess it is ok not to add any alcohol in your food ba... can call them n find out the cost cos they also nv mention in the program... i might consider them cos scared my dad not free to help me cook during my confinement... can check out the website at www.natalessentials.com their packages range from S$388 to S$1,388... they also offer one-time trial at S$25...


did someone mentioned drinking 2 litres of water everyday? mayb u ladies wanna monitor your water in take daily oso. my sis when having her #2 had gestation diabetes... but she was lucky to discover it early (in 2nd trimester) cos she made a remark to my dad that she's drinking abt 3 litres of water everyday than my dad told her she might have diabetes. she went to ask her doc, did checks n confirmed got diabetes... but cos she discover early, they took measures early to control the prob thus the baby's growth (bb tend to b bigger so hard to have normal delivery) n my sis delievred my niece naturally... so watch how much you drink as well.
 
For those MTBs that take yoghurt, I applaud you. For me, I dun like cos the taste to me like "milk that has turned soured". An advise: soya bean milk can't take too much also. Some of the soya bean milk may consists of "shi gao" which is harmful. That the reason why we can't eat "tau huay" now.

Hi Vivian,

wah, still can fit into your normal jeans. Me cant fit into any of my working pants/jeans, cant button up at all. Even i got 1 jean which is 1 size bigger, also cant wear. Though I can still wear some of my normal tops.

Same feeling as u. I wanted to get some bigger- sized clothes, not really maternity clothes, as my SILs maternity clothes are still too big for me.Every wk, almost wearing the same tops go work, see already also a bit xian. Go into those normal shops, not maternity shop, dun feel like buying already.
 
gemini,
my dad mentioned tt abt soya bean milk too, especially soya bean curd. he hardly allow us to eat even on normal occasions let alone now.

can understand how u feel abt wearing the same clothes everyday. me also very xian liao but no choice. too small to buy maternity clothes, too big to fit into normal size clothes...
 
Selina,
Oh now then i noe we share same horrid feelings. we both still suffering in 2nd trimester and we hate sweet stuff! hahaha
lol.gif


there is no water cooler in ur ofc? my ofc has, so whenever my water turned cool, i will top up wif warm water. it helps alot in nausea esp when i try to vomit but nothing comes out. try it and i hope its useful 4 u.
happy.gif
u try to get a small kettle to boil it or a small tumbler tt can hold hot water. a little bit of trouble will ease some discomfort 4 u.

i am the one drinking 2 litres of leh. but its not coz i suddenly drink so much. all along my water consumption is this much liao. so issit still a sign of gestation diabetes? anyway wats tt? diabetes during pregnancy?
uhoh.gif
hopefully not lah, dun scare me...

hmmm, wat did u see at MS?
 


gembaby,
I envy you ah...me b4 preggie already L/XL liao... although thru these 18 wks I did not put on any weight, I still look L/XL... so when looking for clothes/pants, very difficult. Preggie will make me even bigger later... so i dun think i can imagine that now... *shiver*
I rem when I first wanted to find a maternity pants even b4 my tummy show a bit... I tried a few in Spring (suntec)... aiyo... not even comfy... XL liao leh... so quite demoralised that time.... so whenever I thot of buying pants lah... I got headaches...
Thanks for the info... maybe i go suntec again to recce...

Gemini,
my jeans is a bit stretchable kind so still can fit but think not comfy anymore... coz got a small bum now... plus think maybe in my mind i afraid that it is too tight and make bb not comfy so it makes everything worse... after last nite, i decided not to wear them liao... i already changed my work pants to bigger size one which i bought from dorothy perkins... much more comfy but dun know how long more can i wear them... as for tops, still no change yet...
At least you have your SIL's maternity wear later.. me start with nothing... so got to save money liao... me have exact same feeling as you... i worse ah... wait my students say why I keep wearing the sames clothes to school... so malu... haha....
 

Back
Top