(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

doggiemummy,
i think it's individual's preference on wearing pants at late stage. i personally prefer 2 pc suits so i wore my maternity pants and skirts all the way till i gave birth. i hardly owned any maternity dress cos i find that i look frumpy in them. haha! But the pants that i got are those low waist type so the rubber sits below the tummy and it feels ok.

janice,
you're right about pregnant woman feeling hot but i still don't like to wear a full dress. For my last pregnancy, i usually wear skirts or pants with spag strap top even though office aircon is freezing cold.
 


kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif


Hi hi LittleKid..
No lah, I m sure we will be able to get some tips from u as well..oh, u cant take milk for ur current pregnancy ahh..hmm..maybe can try other forms of dairy products instead ba..

Hi hi Selina..
Oh, u r taking yogurt ahh..hmm..maybe I shd go & take some as well..heard that yogurt can aid in constipation as well..hehe..thks for sharing with us abt the brown rice..ahahI like ur description on kiat-kiat..haha..hmm..is that also known as chor-bee maybe can try taking then..oh, Dorathy Perkins also selling maternity range ahh..since the price is ard the maternity range that others are sellingcan go down & take a look leh..

Hi hi doggiemummy
Thks for sharing abt during 3rd Tri unable to fit in most pants/jeans..will take note when doing our shopping..hehe

Hi hi Catherine..
Since u can take soya bean & also milo..then can drink lor..not bad lah..hehe..i think soay bean drink is gd for baby lor..drink more ba..

Hi hi Jenny..
Wow..these few days, didnt hear much from u..guess u must really be very busy at work..do take gd care of urselfso u hvnt open-ceremony the toys u bought for ur girl ahh..i guess she must have smell something fishy..heehee..

Hi hi Janice..
Oh, since ur friends hubby is a malay..so the baby will follow some of the genes from the father lor..but will be slightly fair as compared to those malays ba..actually I think as long as the baby is healthy is the most impt..


kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
 
Haiz Wendy,
I got to vote this time. If not Sembawang area always walkover one. Haha I just smsed my hb to tell him "hey, its your first voting in your 33 years of life".
My mum's place walkover wor. I had my first vote when I was 21 when I was still staying with my mum.

Aiya dunno why lah, this week has been a very tiring week. Busy with work and tired and sleepy. Like not feeling well. Resting from today before I start work next Tue. Hope by then, I'm ok.
 
Wendy, yogurt is gd also to prevent yeast infection. I know cos I always get yeast infection n doc suggest eat yogurt cos got the cultured bacteria tt can help to regulate our body bacteria (something like tt...)

Catherine, soya bean milk is gd but try to drink hot or warm ones... dunno y but tt's what my aunty told me...

All ladies,
My aunt drank kopi black everyday when wif #1 and he turns out to be fair. She drank milk everyday for #2, and she turned out dark, so I guess alot to do with genes...

VOTING
I sure got to vote. HB got to work on polling day cos he civil servant n activate to do crowd control at my precinct...

MATERNITY WEAR
Prob not buying right now. Sis wore a lot of low waist/hipster type clothes when preggie so she's gonna pass them to me. Cheaper to buy normal low waist/hipster than maternity... somemore after delivery still can wear wif a belt if too loose. Also, b4 preggie I bought a number of baby doll top (fashion now - even those not preggie also wearing) and dresses so think they can still last me for a while...
kao_sticktongue.gif
 
Hi Doggiemummy,
mayb tonight when u see your A and B, see who is more active. Ah.. the more active one must b the one who keeps kicking your tummy. Or just ask them who's the main culprit. See who dares to raise up his/her hand. Hee hee..
 
Janice
ya either raise hand or fingers pointing

Ladies who are going to DIY bean sprout shell pillow, where do you find the bean sprout shell? Mum went to a few markets, all say dun have the bean sprout comes without the shell
 
hi doggiemummy, i actually wanted to DIY that but sis has one which both her kids did not use so i will take over. my MIL sells beancurd, bean sprout stuff in market. if u want, i will ask her to keep the shell n u can arrange to collect from me...
 
Doggiemummy
HAhaha.. 1 finger pointing the other, but 4 other fingers pointing him/herself.. Hahaha
Mayb they "xiang qing xiang ai" leh? Share the blame together and both raise hands!
 
Selina
Think it's ok, pai seh to trouble you. I found an alternative tea leaves. Thanks a million

Janice
May be both pretend to fall asleep
 
How I wish got walkover
sad.gif


doggiemummy,
My mum got from the vegetable seller, FOC. I understand some vegetable sellers only sell the bean sprouts shell, they dun give...
 
Mothercare Labour Day Holiday Special

We are pleased to inform you that from Friday 28th April 2006 to Tuesday 2nd May 2006, there will be a discount of 15% on Mothercare fashions, and also buy 2 get 1 free for our toiletries.
 
Jenny,

My mum knows the vegetable hawker, she say now come one all with little shell, not like last time... Maybe true too the people now lazy to remove shell at home mah ... hehee
 
doggiemummy,
Since your mum knows the seller, ask her to keep for you from everyday's supplier. Few days will be a big bag. But remember to remove every single of the shell and dry it till 'crispy' like that. My mum said must be very dried, if not will got worms one.
 
huh? comes clean??
No leh, the vegetable seller is my mum's friends. what she did is, everyday before she clears up to go home, will have those leftover bean sprout shell, so she put all into a plastic bag and when my mum goes to the market, she will pass to my mum.
My mum comes back, she has to dig out those stuff in the bean for each and every piece leh. After clearing all, she will suntan them for days to dry up, before she makes them into pillow.
 
I heard can use sun dried "used tea leaves" as an alternative
But I got twins so need to get mum to use a lot of tea leaves ... hahaa

Huh??!! is it?? mum say she check the bean sprout container really clean one
 
haha doggiemummy,
Now I'm wondering if we are talking the same thingy or not kekeke...
Anyway, if you wanna save trouble to make it, you can buy from those shops selling kids stuff.
 
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif


Hi hi wei kuan..
U r right..I guess baby doll dress is gd..no matter hw also can wear one..hehe..

Hi hi Jenny..
Oh, this is the 1st time ur hubby is voting ahh..haha..okok, he must be very excited ba..oh, u vote before ahh..me is 1st time..very excited & looking forward also..hehe..my 1st time voting & also together with baby voting..hehe..so excited..

Hi hi doggiemummy..
Wow..ur mums side so lucky one ahh..walkover..never mind..next time ba..got chance one..hehe..oh, u gg to see babies tonight..u must be very excited lor..hehe..hope u can tell the genders by this appt also..then tmrw I can update the chart for u..so happy for u..i will most likely be doing the bean spout pillow when the weather is more stable..hopefully in jun ba..oh, ur mum tried a few markets but cannot find ahh..hmm..i think I got to get my mum to check it out when shes doing her marketing..let u know next wk..u trying out the tea leaves now?

Hi hi Janice..
Oh..then u dun have to vote, unless u just changed ur add at ur NRIC..coz if u change aft 16 Jan, then they will based on ur old add instead of new add..

Hi hi Selina..
Then u can try drinking Yakult also ba, right?not bad leh..u got pass-me-down from ur sis..gd for u..i only bought one pants..been wearing my old skirts b4 long my wedding when I m overweight..haha..oh, ur mum selling beancurb in the market ahh..oh, then its very easy for u to anytime DIY bean spout pillow ba..hehe..


kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
 
ya maybe lor. supplier may be different also.
I think the bean sprout pillow is selling at $8 is it? If so, then not too ex lah. Cos the process in making one, especially the cleaning part is very siong. I helped my mum to do the cleaning. Very tiring but enjoyable.
 
Oh beside the bean sprout pillow that my mum made. My mum also make pillows and bloster for my bb. And she made them already! Now in my storeroom hahaha...
When she gave to me, I tot they are for my gal one hahaha...
 
jenny
I mean the dou ya is clean, without the shell... hahaaa... sorry confuse you
wah... ur mum so sweet
happy.gif

my mum volunteered to pay for the dou ya shell pillow, but I dun wan.

Wendy
no it's my side walk over, mum can vote
most likely use tea leaves lor... no need to clean mah... anyway mum make tea for praying everyday :p
 
hello ladies,
anyone noes issit safe to drink DOM/yomeishu during confinement, esp when u r BGF?
uhoh.gif
now wondering shld i stock up on these? how abt if u use these tonic wine 4 cooking? We can take rite? coz by right alcohol wld hv dissipated and shld b safe 4 consumption though BFG?

Jenny, bird nest can start taking now alrdy huh? My mum is sayg she wanna cook 4 me liao.
happy.gif
i guess tts the only so-called tonic i can take at the moment.
 
crystallized,
safe to drink DOM. I din take yomeishu, took DOM instead. One cup before I go sleep. You bf before your drink. Then wait for 2 hrs later then express or bf.
If you add DOM for cooking, it is prefectly ok to take cos aclohol boils up during the cooking process.
I'm taking birdnest le, since hb bought liao.
 
doggiemummy, no trouble but u need to give me time for MIL to collect the shells. MIL stays in Tampines. How I carry? HB will do the job lor...
biggrin.gif
I will c MIL tis sunday for mother's day dinner. will ask her to start collecting as much as she can n will keep u posted. if got extra c who else needs can give away so wont waste...
 
Hi ladies,
my friend make it with some kind of "beans", she made them into pillow for sleeping, bloster and small pillow which put on the baby.I have not seem the beans but I have just ordered a packet from her cos another friend of mine wanted to make small pillows for her baby.

Jenny,
you staying in Sembawang? This is my 1st time voting and worse dunno will they allow children to go into the centre or not. If not, me and my hubby will have to take turn to go in.
sad.gif
 
Wendy,
Oh no.. i haven't change my address on the IC leh.. That means I have to vote under Sembawang liao..
sad.gif


Selina,
mayb u can try cheesecake? Yummy!

Doggiemummy,
hope u can see BBs genders tonight. Update us tomorrow hor!
 
Jenny,
I don't know what type of beans but confirmed not red bean or green bean. She will be giving me next week, I will tell you what is that.

I'm staying in Sembawang. Since we have to take turn, what if there is a long Q, is that mean my hubby will have to Q after I finished my voting??
 
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif


Hi hi Jenny..
Oh..ur mum is so sweet..so fast finish doing the bean spout pillow & bloster for ur current baby liao ahh..so nice of her..i think she cant wait for the baby to come out & use the bean spout pillow & bloster also..so nice..

Hi hi doggiemummy..
Oic..hehe..will have chance again next time ba..i think u can consider doing 2, 1 is bean spout & the other is tea leaves ba..hehe..

Hi hi Selina..
Ur MIL stay in tamp ahh..me too stay in tamp leh..maybe can help me collect some & I can go over to pick it up from u when u r in tamp ba..if got extra then give me lah..no hurry also..since in tamp..not very far away..thks!how many yogurt are u taking now?i guess if Yakult take one a day shd be ok lah..but very nice one, if put in fridge..like ice-cream..yummy..

Hi hi Janice..
Oh, if u havent change ur IC b4 16 jan 2006..then u will be under the old address to vote ba..

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
 


Wendy, I just started yogurt cos was throwing up milk so scared yogurt oso cannot. Now I take about 3 - 4 tablespoon each morning only cos I taking Milo in morning. Not taking diary products other time of the day as I have to take my iron supplement 3 times daily. Nurse says must have at least 2 hours lapse between diary products n iron supplement or else iron will be wasted.
 

Back
Top