(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

hi dor,

D is very cute leh... want to share food with E. a good gor gor...

hi adeline,

same as kim, tricia will also snatch tristan toys and if see us feeding him milk/water, will also want to feed him, even if tristan got angry, she will still push in the teat...
 


Lunar New Year
==============

talking of this, this yr i really no mood to celebrate,think i more looking forward to the PH for resting. just changed a new maid a week ago, which really get on my & my mum nerves. she's not as courteous as my previous one and the most annoying part is that she do chores half way then go do another one & v forgettful... now really miss my old maid even though she got faults too..
also tristan is still recovering from his cold which he had about 2 wks ago. poor thing, cant sleep well cos his nose was very blocked but now is better. but now is tricia turn to have a cold... *sigh* hopefully she can recover in time for CNY next week.
my team leader has gone for ML which is 4 mths and her job is spilt among me & my 2 colleagues... another stress point cos my team lead is experienced and after her, the next longest staff is me but which i do not have so much experience compared to her...

sorry for the long post... need to let go a bit of frustation...
 
Adeline,
It's ok lah, sell me lah, thr postage. Let me know how much to pay you include the postage. 2pcs please.

crystallized,
After I try then I tell you hor. But Jlyn told me boys wear liao not nice. I wonder if becos this value pants is unisex? You know normal mamy poko pants got boys and gals one.

Gemini,
Nope, haven't tried yet.
 
Gemini, cheer up, the CNY is around the corner. Give yu maid some time bah, the beginning is always tough. Maybe she's not use to the environment too so act abit rude in self-defence. As for work, will just have to try our best. It's gonna be stressful, but on the brighter side you have 2 other colleague to share it with you.
happy.gif


Bbgrace, let me know the amount and I'll transfer to you. Might ask my Mum to go collect from your place in SK if I do not have chance to go Suntec.

Almost couldn't celebrate CNY cos hb had to go to some ulu ulu country fm 26-29Jan, luckily last min decided that tcan skip the mtg. Else it'll be a preg with a ultra mischiv. 2yr old. How to drag her around to bai nian? But this year very sian, mil wants to eat reunion dinner twice. Once on Sat and once on Sun, so it means I can't eat with my family. Mil's logic is to eat first on Sta in case she's not free on Sun. Wah lau, why she so slefish never think for other pple? Haiz. But I don't wish to get my family to accomodate me and eat on Fri. Was still thinking this yr just nice Sat with my family, Sun with inlaws, now both days mil also booked liao.
 
Babygrace,
Thanks in advance for the orders.

Jrt,
Thanks…

Gemini,
What happened to your previous maid? Haiz.. it is like that… once one of the siblings got sick, the other will kena… desiree just recover from fever, now denise turn. Guess it is due to teething also..
Slowly train your current maid, give her some time, maybe she is still adjusting.
Talking about maid, mine also show pattern already… really not easy to handle them. On one hand, scare they will hurt your children once you reprimand them, on the other, if dun do so, they continue with their nosense..
 
Adeline
Can lah Kim feed Kath then you praise her n say she very good share the food. Soon she will be very willing to share more liao.
hehe so cute tell kath "meimei let's go"....
I also gotta keep reminding D meimei cannot stand cannot walk yet.

Coral
D will take tissue to wipe himself after pee but pee still okie lah. I stop at poo. I will scream at him if he pulls the toilet roll.....hehe
Share food hor.....I'm glad he's so generous with his own sister BUT....I scared I dunno wat he fed her n if lead to allergies worse.

Jlyn
We have the step stool but I dun allow him to do it on his own cos he dunno how to aim yet leh. Even I hold potty for him to pee he can atill talk n move 1 lor. Must keep screaming at him to keep still when pee 1.
Your boys can pee n aim on their own liao?

bbgrace
If you're ordering for urself then your order bah. I tot you not ordering then I can shun bian help since I'm gonna order. Yah collecting ur side more convenient for them then mine.
Saw you order liao......hehe

Delphine
Desiree so sweet. Denise's hair makes her look boyish leh.....hehe

Gemini
I think they r like that 1. Cos D started using our toilet bowl already then after awhile he will refuse. But I will still insist n make him use it cos I dun want him to be fussy....hehe

Coral
I didn't know ur mum stay so near me leh.
 
Dor Dor,
Yeah, denise's hair texture like daddy's, very thick and rough. That is why MIL keep chasing us to have another one saying next one sure boy. *PENG SANG*
 
hi delphine,

my old maid 2 yrs contract is up, she actually wanted to continue working but her hb and father wanted her to go home, so have to get a new one.
*haiz*, after some time here, maid will have pattern out one..., esp if they know the employer rely heavily on them to take care of kids.

hi coral/delphine,

the maid agency will be talking to the maid tomorrow, hopefully it will works out fine. but i dont think attitude is something that can be changed. you know, she will not greet us, for eg, if she want to ask something, she just say, "sorry...xxx" moreover, think this maid no "yan yuan", even my dad has asked me to change.

hi coral,

indeed your MIL is selfish by blocking 2 days for reunion dinner. cant u ask your hb to check with her to confirm on 1 day? for me, after the 1st yr of reunion dinner, got tell my hb liao, reunion dinner with his parents have to be 1 day early, cos the actual day reunion dinner is with my family... cos majority wins (i got more siblings compared with my hb)

hi dor,

since bbgrace has ordered, can i tag along your order? want to order the sambuccol.
 
Jenny
Juz realised tt my sis bot MP value pack & left it at my mum's. Hehe, but haven gone to touch/inspect the diaper coz only saw it when i was leaving. And its XXL, R cant wear tt size lah. But din hear my sis complain so prob not bad? She's quite fussy abt diapers oso. Thats y my niece's golden backside hv been wearing MP since she was borned.
lame.gif


Gemini
How come ur maid sounds so much like the one we hv? Hahaha... she oso likes to do things halfway, then move to another chore halfway and move on... my mum's so fed up of her! Anyway we r chgg to another one soon once the new maid's passport is ready. this one really made my mum angry and i v worried abt my mum's high blood if this irritating maid continues to stay here.
Hope both Ts recover soon! Me, my hb, my mum and R r either recovering or juz recovered fr running nose/sore throat. Weather's really no gd, many pple sick.

Coral
Not possible to negotiate wif ur MIL since now she knows she can eat reunion dinner wif her on Sun? Since she so self-centred, gently remind her tt ur family is planning to eat on Sat, so u hope to join them?
 
Gemini,
There must be a bug going around the school. K is down with flu also. I kept him home today to isolate him and don't let him spread to someone else.

Talking about work, I am really very swarmed! I have been bringing work home and working until very late every night. The latest I have stayed up until is 1.15am. And with K having blocked nose at night, I seriously am not getting much sleep also cos he will wake up very often to cry/whine cos cannot breathe properly.

Coral,
What about lunch at your parents' place on Sunday? I am doing that... a simple lunch on Sunday cos my mum need to get ready for prayers that day and cannot prepare much. A proper reunion dinner on the second day of CNY with my parents. Eating on the second day has been a practice for us already cos my mum is not in the favour of us rushing around eating 2 reunion dinners on CNY eve itself. Moreover, if every year need to accomodate my sil's family's timing and mine it is not going to be easy also.
 
Gemini, jRt, pups, thank you for all the suggestions. Luckily my parents not very particular about reunion dinner, so some times we eat way in advance or we'll eat on 2nd day of new year like pups. My mil say she confirm book Sat as for Sun, she say she'll inform us on Sun afternoon. Aiya, reunion dinner is to have everybody together and eating happily the date doesn't matter and since my parents are fine, so just forget it and let her be, also dont want my hb to be in a difficult position. The other day while I was thinking about her selfish arrangement and hb happened to want to discuss something else with me and in the end I vent my frustrations on him. Luckily I realise it and quickly apologise to him, else we'll end up in a fight again. Every time I quarrel with hb the root is his mum, but now I realise it's really not worth it, so shall not let her affect my mood. Hb say his mum mean no harm but is just not sensitive. I shall live with this idea and not fight with her. CNY is suppose to be a HAPPY OCCASSION.
happy.gif

Thanks for listening and allowing me to let steam out here.

Gemini, wish you better luck in the next maid if you really change this away.

Pups, hope you'll get a good rest during the 4-day break. But tough luck right, cos I'm sure you'll have visitngs to do too.

<font color="ff0000">I'll be on leave tomorrow to clean up the house, so will prob not log in tomorrow. So here's wishing all the Mummies, Babies, toddlers, and you family a Joyful &amp; Prosperous OX year!</font>
 
hi crystallised,

oh, you finally changed the maid? hope this new one will turn out better for your family.

hi pups,

tricia has been MIA since Mon... *haiz* still thought of letting her go school today but last nite, her nose still running a bit, so kept her at home today also. hopefully, tomorrow she can go cos there's a CNY celebration and they are supposed to be wearing their traditional clothes.
did you put nose drops for K? only recently, then heard from PD that the nose drops will help to speed up the recovery...
cant you delegate some of your work to your other colleagues? u due in Mar, right?
 
Hi Gemini,
Hopefully your new maid will be better if you intend to change your current one. actually it all boils down to luck as well.

Hi Pups,
ya.. the weather really no good and a lot of pple sick.. hope K get well soon in time for the new year.

Hi coral,
Yes, not worth it to fight with your hubby becos of MIL, let her be... since you mentioned your parent actually dun really mind the date of reunion.
Happy new year to you and family!!!
 
Jenny,
Eh.. this morn i found out desiree pamper is all dry... very surprise cos usally it is soaked. Does that means she is ready for toilet training for night?
happy.gif
 
Delphine, I think Jenny mentioned before that let the diaper be dry form a period of time before we start training the tods, else both parents and child would be very stressed. Char's diaper can be dry continuously for some nights, but on others it may be in different degree of wetness. Thus I think it'sll be another 6mths to a yr before I can start to train her for night. Thank you for the well-wishes.
 
crystallized,
I heard feedback MP value pack cutting is a bit smaller than the normal MP pants. Jlyn also told me that.

pups,
You gotta rest leh, you are a preggie lady!
Back to work today, wah piang, I almost flooded with work. When yr hb called, I still blur blur thinking who is he until he mentioned xxx's hb hahaha....

coral,
You are right! Dun let MIL become the root to quarrel with yr hb. I'm sure something can work out. But yr MIL really selfish to book 2 days. Imagine if her own daughter can't join.
Actually for so many years, I have only joined my PIL for reunion dinners for twice, I think...
I got company hb to go back but I didn't eat most of the time cos I couldn't stuff 2 dinners on the same day despite different timings. Usually I just drank some soup.
My mum had been very nice, she always had the dinner at 4pm+ (our usual dinner timing lah). But then, my IL side could have the dinner as late as Chu Yi 12am+ lor. My MIL very traditional, she would cook a lot for just 4 persons. My SILs' families never go back for reunion dinner one.
Then think since 2 years back, my MIL stopped.
Anyway this year, my dad will be flying off on the eve. So, reunion dinner for my family will be w/o him (anyway we also dun eat together cos dad is vegetarian), and we will be having outside. To me, reunion dinner is just a dinner. Not necessary to have on the eve for just once a year. I think having dinner together thr out the year is more meaningful.

delphine,
coral has replied on my behalf. You observed bah.

<font color="ff0000">May not have time to login, so hereby wishes all "Happy Lunar New Year and may all toddlers get tons of ang pows!"</font>
 
Coral,
I most prob will be bringing my staff's appraisal home to do over CNY break. Deadline is actually this friday but I don't think I can make it considering I was out of office, on training the last 2 days. I was even vetting through their things in the MRT these 2 days!

Gemini,
I think K should be ready to go for the CNY celebrations in school tomorrow. Though he is still on the road to recovery, we brought him to the PD today and he is given the go ahead to go back to school.

What type of nose drops? To prevent nose block? Those nose drops cannot be used for more than 5 days leh.

Not possible to delegate these work... but these should be completed soon. Then for the next stage of work, I had better start delegating!

Delphine,
Thanks. I really hope he will be well too. It is so hard to look after a sick kid not to mention he also feels so lousy.

Jenny,
Preggie or not, still expected to perform same amount and level of work leh. I also want to rest. Look at the time now, I just completed looking through a set of slides which I am expected to present to the senior management tomorrow at 9am. Was out of office these 2 days, totally no time to prepare. On Tuesday, I actually rushed out this set of slides for my director to vet through (she requested for me to present with slides only on Tuesday itself) and only had my lunch at 2.15. She was on leave yesterday but still vetted through and sent back the slides last evening. Sigh, work no longer ends the moment we step out of office!

Haha... talking about which, I don't dare to open my email tomorrow morning wor....
 
gemini
Urrrr so bbgrace order hor?
Now weather not good aah I also need to stockup.

pups
D's still on n off running nose still. Must watch out another bug D caught this too. Diarrhoea. PD say its going round n this 1 very jialat will keep churning the tummy 1. My poor D kanna lor n heng seems like quite mild cos only loose stools when he take milk so about 3 times a day only n he only tell me "du zi tong" like once a day only. But medi must finis all cos the churning in the tummy will continue even after diarrhoea stops.


Sigh.....me n my big mouth. Now I really dunno if D is getting well from his diarrhoea or not. At 1st he was jus alittle loose stool bout 3 times a day only so when it didn't get better I check with PD if his flu meds were the cause. But was told meds might cause mild constipation instead so he should have caught another virus.
So went back to pd since his flu meds running out. Next day stools not so watery anymore n I tot he's getting well already. Yest he doesn't need to go after every milk feed so about 2 times only.
But today he seems to be getting worse as in abit hard to control. Think when he let out gas might have a bit of poo cos his shorts n pj got stain.
But I'm not sure if he's jus trying to get out of sleeping cos the moment he gets on bed he says he wanna poo. Then I gotta keep helping him take out pj, sit potty, wipe, wear pj. Worse hubby is not around n Ember needs her sleep but keeps getting interrupted. In the end I ask him to wear pullups n jus sleep, told him he's jus letting out gas n jus do it in diaper.
Sigh.....I know I'm very bad but BTH already I need to make Ember sleep.
Sigh...dunno if its the tummy churning making him feel that he needs to go but he doesn't do that in the daytime leh.
 
Sigh, cancelled my leave as hb got to go back office last min. No point for me to stay hm since i can't do most of the heavy duty stuff.

Pups, I alway vett my staff's work on mrt to save time, cos I try to rush home by 6pm. But I also start work 30mins earlier than the rest to try to complete my tasks early.

Dor, hope D get well soon. But better bring him to see doc and get med for standby cos over the PH diff to find doc.
 
gemini
can understand ur difficulties on maid issues
regarding maid i also duno wat to say, everyday after work i will rush home immediately....but sometimes got meeting or traffic jam reach home around 8pm......one fine day went to buy contact lens and have dinner before going home and guess wat....my maid started preaching me saying that "day time i can help you look after boy , but its best if as a mother you can spend at least half an hr to play with him before sleep. today boy waited for you since 7 pm"

...not only tat when i ask her to cook dinner, she was telling me, " i dun feel like eating rice for dinner" prompting me can eat something else or not........duno now who is the employer already, i tot she should be reporting to me , and asking my preference wat i wan to eat and not the other way round...my hubby is overseas if not dun tink she dare to say that


today my boy wake up at 3 am and dun wan to sleep liao cos he misses his nap yesterday.

...
 
Aiyo
all the stories about maid.. Hmmm..
I wanna employ one but aunty dun bear to let kathlyn come home. and she tell me if i gng to employ maid and get maid to look after kathlyn, she tell me to leave kathlyn in cc. then after that she tell me 'dun bring kathlyn home.. i look until she so good and pretty already. i dun bear to let her go..'
So now dunno if should hire maid because we work out our expenses, hiring maid seems to be better choice because our house is always messy!
 
Aspialle,
Wah.. your maid machiam like your boss.
Hey, tell her off that we as working mothers, already so tired after work, still need to chop chop do our marketing and by the time reached home, it will easily reached 9-10pm. Who is she to say such comment. Which mother dun wish to spend more time with their children?
Sorry ar, personally i cannot take such comment lor.
 
hi aspialle,

same as delphine, if my maid tell me this, i definitely tell her off... we engage maid is to help us out in taking care of kids or else why we need them? if we dont work, how to pay their salary?

hi pups,

yup. the nose drops can only used for 5 days. then rest for 3 days then can used again.
 
Vitacost
Coral, delphine, vivian, shirley, gemini, i've placed the order already. Will keep you all posted.

pups,
hopefully workload will ease off before you go on ML and then you can enjoy a well deserved 4 months break.
i'm also swarmed with work. Worked till 2am last night. On leave today but still receiving phonecalls from office. Now still clearing work.
I agree with you that work no longer ends when you step out of office. With emails and handphone, everyone expects us to a prompt response to everything.

Speaking of appraisals, my entire CNY period will be spent doing them. Not only got to do for staff, we also got 360 degrees appraisals to do for boss, co-workers and self. Got penalty if can't complete by the deadline.
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">~ Happy Niu Year to everyone ~ </font></font>
happy.gif
<font color="0000ff">Wish you and your family have a good health, happiness for the whole year ...</font>
happy.gif


I was busy for the past whole week as trying to clear my work before going on leave.
I'm going back msia on monday morning. Hopefully A will co-operate during the 8hrs travelling.
happy.gif
 
bbgrace,
I have to do the appraisals over CNY as well. Need to submit them on Wednesday morning. And guess what, I am assigned office laptop with VPN access etc. to standby over CNY!

I seriously doubt the load will really ease off by then. Just have to hand over properly and make sure I can still attend to matters after the confinement month. There is a major business process re-engineering taking place for our organisation and I am directly involved. If I just run away for 4 months, my staff and colleagues will really peng san. So, I will still need to go back for key meetings during my ML.
 
Maid Issue
Sometimes I wonder why these maids never use their brains to think. If we, the mothers, don't work, we don't even need a maid. If we don't need a maid, these maids where got jobs.

pups,
I tell you hor, now I really appreciate my workplace with all those strict rules, though I always "complain" especially need to work late. But then, it becomes a good excuse for me not to work from home.
 
<font color="aa00aa">Happy Lunar New Year to all mummies, toddlers and babies! May this year be a healthy and happy one for everyone!</font>

Jenny,
Mine also have strict rules... but they issue me those security chip, make me sign those documents for the security stuf and let me bring office laptop home lor. Actually, this CNY, I am one of those on "stand-by". Reminds me of those hospital on-call times. Carry all the necessary references but just pray hard don't have to touch them. Haha.
 
pups,

haha! how true about not wamting to get called while on standby.
At least your VPN is temporary. Everyone in my office has VPN access and we get broadband and mobile phone subsidy so there is no reason not to remain unreachable. There's pros and cons lor. While it's good to have the flexibility to work from home, it's now very difficult to not think about work, even while on leave or during holiday seasons.
No prize for guessing why i'm still up at this time
happy.gif
 
<font color="ff0000">Happy Chinese New Year Everyone.</font>
Same as usual hope all our kids have a healthy year.


I'm getting abit fustrated over D's sickness. His loose stools have been fixed but he keeps saying "Du zi tong". Esp when in the car. At 1st I tot it might be the cold drinks he took which was very little, abt 1 moutful from our drinks. So I stopped letting him drink any. But still he says that.

N jus now my auntie told me her grand daughter will have tummy ache becos of motion sickness. But all along D is fine when traveling leh so wondering if the traveling in vehicle made his tummyaches worse.
Sigh.....now dun even have mood to go shopping when D say his tummy pain already not to mention bai nian. How I wish I can be the 1 to suffer the tummy aches instead of him.

N worse got 1 kpo person at my inlaws place made me so irritated. D complain of tummy ache so I got hubby to ask for ruyi oil to rub on his tummy. This idiot follow us into the room n stood there n keep saying to D. "Drink alot of cold drinks lor then tummy pain lor. Hor drink alot of cold drinks lor" Keep saying n saying. I was super pissed off. Purposely tried ignoring her presence from the start n keep talking to D to distract him even but she kept saying that to D. I was so angry lor cos D is sick ma not cos he drank cold drinks then she still made him feel bad.
Then Ember sit in the walker that 'person' stare so long n ask "She can sit that meh". So I jus replied "Yes" n try to ignore her again. But she still keep asking Ember can sit on floor aah. Must hold lah hor. Can meh can meh.
So irritated lor. Jus becos her grandson cannot sit well n walk well doesn't mean my kids cannot what!!!
Piang eeh tell hubby liao 1 more word from her I will say her back already n dun bother if I'm not setting a good example for my kids.
 
bbgrace,
Actually, the VPN is not temporary. It was issued to me in advanced and I think it is for me to keep even after CNY :S I was also up until about midnight last night. But I am done with the appraisals! Now, on to other things... never ending race.

Dor,
Some people are just plain irritating. I would have snapped at that person!
Talking about tummy ache... I know it is not right to doubt D but is it really painful? Cos I know sometimes K also says he has stomachache but I must see his behaviour at that time to determine if it is real or he just wants to say it. Whatever it is, I really hope D's tummyache goes away!
 
Xin Nian Kuai Le to everyone!!

Dor, haha, there's always some irritating relative some where some how. I had my share too. My hb has this uncle who'll smoke infront of bbs, kids and preg woman. And when my hb ask him to stop, he say who cares about the bbs and kids and continue his way. So I just bring HCar to the park lor. Irritating man! And there's also the aunty who teach you how and what to feed the kids. I think Char is growing fine and I do not need her to tell me what to let her eat or not. Irritating and I just irgnore her. ;P All in all I thinkthis CNY celebration was not too bad though hb was activated to go back to work on Sta spoiling our shopping plan, but I was just glad that he manage to postpone his trip. Tmrw is our wedding anniversary, hb wanted us to take leave, but now boss is holding him back, hopefully we can still take half day.
happy.gif


Wish all health and happiness!!

Pups, dunno why my weight was stagnant for 2 wks then it suddenly shot up by 1kg...

Pups, bbgrace, hb and I were both on call 24hrs 365...With the blackberry no way can I run even when I'm overseas, boss insisted on paying for my autoroaming susbcription. And hb constantly gotta log onto his VPN. That's life in the new tech era, we're chained to our job liao.
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Happy</font></font>
2111283.png

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Year to all October mummies &amp; toddlers</font></font>
 
dor,
I was going to ask the same thing as pups that by any chance that D's stomachache is not real?
Em has a habit of telling me that she got stomachache when she wants attention. She learnt this after an incident in the car where she really had a stomachache and I took her out of the carseat, rub her tummy and made her stand, thinking that she wanted to poo. From that day onwards, every time she wants to get out from the carseat, she will say that her stomach is painful. Same thing at home, she will come and tell me her stomach painful just to get a rub from me.
 
pups
Much as I wish D is faking....I doubt he is cos he really crings n whine. N twice already cos he say tummy pain n he fell asleep after that.
Went to see GP today cos all pd not open n D keep complaining of pain the whole day today. GP says should be fine after 1-2days. Really crossing my fingers cos the pain has been for too long.

Coral
That woman is not a relative. She's a public enemy.....hahahaha
Cos she only goes to my inlaws place to play majiong n kpo. My bil all dislike her alot too. That day was CNY eve somemore plus my youngest bil bday. N while everyone trying to find candle for the cake she sit at the majiong table keep calling them to play majiong with her. Thick skin man this kind of person. I ask my hubby she got no family is it.....hahaha

bbgrace
Sigh.....no lor. Cos D has not complained of tummyache before. N see him in pain really heartache cos he can't do anything 1. This morn worse lor Ember wants to sleep n D keeps saying tummy pain wanna poo n wants me to apply medi for him. I jus wanna cry lor cos cannot do anything.
But then at nights if he say pain I would doubt if its jus to get away from sleeping, cos he would do anything jus to get away.
 
hi dor,

hoepfully D has recovered from his tummyache!

hi coral,

the fotos are well taken! Char looks v photogenic! she can wear hairband which unlike tricia not suitable for hairband.
 
Gemini, your Tristan is so chubby, miss the time when our tods were this chubby, now all slim down liao. T's hair very curly hor looks like a doll. Haha, but why she look so glum when Tris is laughing happily? Char only wear hair band properly for a while then she'll take it and wear it infront of her forehead. I always say she wear it the yuppie style. The photos were taken on the first two days of CNY before we leave hse, lazy to set up tripod just place on table, glad that it turn out fine.
 


Coral
Wah your tummy very round liao leh....hehe
N so nice lor matching color. Char also looks so big girl already.

Gemini
Tricia's ringlets so nice!!! N tristan really very chubby hor. My Ember only looks chubby but actually okie only. Even pd say "I tot she's very chubby but she's actually very porpotionate".....hehehe



D aah.......sigh....sad to say his tummy is still not that well. N I blacklist another doc opp my place liao. Cos from "chu yi - chu san" D still complain of pain. Chu san worse from morn keep saying already. So we try alot of PD all not open. So bopian bring him to a GP downstairs. Heng took 2 times the medi only cos D dislike the medi. But he still dun seem that well so brought him to pd last night shunbian for Ember's rotavirus. Once PD see the medi only she tell me "CANNOT GIVE HIM THAT HOR". Piang eeh I wanna faint on the spot man.
PD check say dun hear any sound from his tummy but comment that his tummy very big got alot of wind. N that his tummy ache should be real cos the virus this round is like that the pain keeps coming back very easily so give me med for standby.
Then this afternoon at my dad place D suddenly say wanna poo n he let out a loud fart. Then he okie liao. So I gotta believe his tummyache is real lor n give him medi when we're back.
Hopefully it goes away real soon, so poor thing my little boy tummyache for so long.......sigh
 

Back
Top