(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

<font color="ff6000">Angeline n Jerene</font>, Thanks for the info!
happy.gif
I just bought a Pigeon toothbrush from NTUC this morning. Didn't realize that there r actually different toothbrush for different stages. Just went to check n I bought the wrong one. I bought Lesson 3 which is with all milk teeth n Adele has only got 2 teeth at the bottom. How goon doo I am! Should have read the label properly.
embarrassed.gif

hi mummies
reading about your bbs drinking from straw gives me inspiration. on sunday, brought caleb shopping n wanted him to try my soya bean milk without sugar so thought just let him try sucking from the straw for fun n who knows, after playing n rubbing the straw on his gum for a few times, he started sucking on his own n managed to suck the milk. i was so surprised as this is the 1st time i ever exposed him to straw n that the straw is quite long for his age. tho i can see it takes alot for effort for him to suck, but really amaze me that he cld do it. tried again during dinner n he managed to do it again. so happy that i dun have to do much to train him. now i start to give him water using his magmag straw n he seems to be enjoying it.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">SPREES UPDATE</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">California Baby Spree</font></font>
1) Stock has arrived.

2) Payment received from all, except for lil_precious
Sorry for the delay. Has replied to you on cheque payment
happy.gif

3) Jerene, has packed your stuff. Will call you tomorrow to arrange for pick up (if possible)

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Jack & Lily Spree</font></font>
1) Payment received from all.

2) Shipment arrived. Singpost attempted delivery to me today but failed. Will contact them to arrange for re-delivery this weekend.

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Celebrate Express #1 & #2</font></font>
1) Good news. Both packages have arrived my place today. Haven't open to check. Will do it the next few days.

2) Payment Update

- blessedmommy (Paid)
- sha (Paid)
- precious_angel (Paid)
<font color="aa00aa">- fascinated_mum $35.76</font>
<font color="aa00aa">- daisybutton $71.49</font>
- emoments (Paid)
<font color="aa00aa">- joon $11.71</font>
<font color="aa00aa">- xena $3.08</font>
<font color="aa00aa">- peachie $9.45</font>

- brenda (Paid)
- crystallized (Paid)
- cheekz (Paid)
- rexbabie (Paid)
- Jo (Paid)

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Birthday Direct #1 & #2</font></font>
1) Both orders placed and has been sent out. Yet to arrive at VpostUSA. Both packages expected to arrive Portland, USA around 12/13 July.

2) Payment Update

<font color="aa00aa">- blessedmommy $18.68</font>
- precious_angel (Paid)
- emma (Paid)
- melody999 (Paid)
<font color="aa00aa">- cheekz $71.70</font>
- paulelaine (Paid)
<font color="aa00aa">- joon $4.72</font>
<font color="aa00aa">- crystallized $19.84</font>
- jo (Paid)

<font color="aa00aa">- peachie $33.76</font>
- xena (Paid)
<font color="aa00aa">- daisybutton $77.10</font>
<font color="aa00aa">- rexbabie $35.16</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">All Aboard Toy Spree</font></font>
1) About to order, but think I better check if you wish to proceed with the order.

<font color="ff0000">TOTAL COST (Order + Intl Shipping)</font>

fascinated_mum - S$94.53
Mickey & Pals 12" Balloons - 6ct
Care Bears Dreamin' Twin Sheet Set
Cinderella Heart Shaped Happy Birthday Balloon
Disney Princess 12" Balloons - 6
Disney Princess Happy Birthday Princess Foil Balloon

OR
fascinated_mum - S$83.55
(without the bedding set)

melody999 - S$4.22 (Paid) + S$3.25

cheekz = S$166.33
Strawberry Shortcake Party Confetti
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot 3D Party Centerpiece
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Crepe Party Streamer
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Dangling Party Wall Decorations - 3ct
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Happy Birthday Party Banner
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Party Loot Bags - 8ct
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Plastic Tablecover
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Beverage Napkins - 16 ct
Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot 7" Party Dessert Plates - 8 ct
Strawberry Shortcake Berry Princess 3D Party Centerpiece
Strawberry Shortcake Baking Cups - 50ct
Strawberry Shortcake Flower Frame Sculpted Candle
Strawberry Shortcake Heart Shaped Plate

Cheekz & Alicia, let me know of your decision
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">The Children's Place Spree #1</font></font>
1) Package already reached Portland. I'm waiting for the Birthday Direct to arrive to consolidate the shipping charges.

2) Payment Update
<font color="aa00aa">- brenda $127.01
- sha $196.91</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">The Children's Place Spree #2</font></font>
1) Package expected to reach Portland, USA this week.

2) Payment Update
<font color="aa00aa">- daisybutton $46.03
- yuna $47.62</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">COLLECTION</font></font>

<font color="0077aa">I will arrange for collection at the following locations:
1. Bukit Batok (my place)
2. Great World City (weekday lunch time)
3. Vivo City (weekday lunch time)

Based on above, only California Baby, Jack & Lily and Celebrate Express are ready for collection. Would you like to wait for Birthday Direct and Children's Place sprees to arrive and consolidate your collection?

If so, est. date for collection will be July Wk 3.

However, if you need your creams urgently, we can arrange a meet up for collection next week. I am not able to confirm on a date yet as my schedules are tied at this moment.

Kindly drop me a email & post in the forum here if you wish to collect next week. Will try to arrange for one.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Phoebe</font>

Thanks for the detailed updates.

My stuff : California Baby, Jack & Lily and Celebrate Express are ready for collection. Let me know if there is a collection at Vivo City and Ill go down to collect.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Cheekz</font>
Do you want me to help collect on your behalf as well?

Hi Phoebe,

I have just paid you $43.21 pertaining to the Celebrate Express and Birthday Direct spree.

Transaction Reference 1259960259.

Can I meet up with you next week to collect the California Baby and Celebrate Express stuffs? Can see you at Great World City?

Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">Phoebe</font>, I have paid you on 2 July for celebrate express items. Transaction reference is 9116. Please confirm if u have received the payment. As for the All Aboard Toy Spree, please go ahead to place the orders (the one which includes the bedding set) for me. I will transfer the money to you asap. Thanks so much for coordinating this birthday spree!
happy.gif

emoments,

thanks babe! would be sooo wonderful if u can help to collect for me!

phoebe,
pls check ur email. i have amended my orders for all aboard toys.

sorry for the trouble! thanks for all ur help in ordering!

Dear All,

Seems that all of u are busying planning bday bash for your darlings. Here's the contact to agar agar maker (as i have called them).

James Chan & wife
Contact number 97887807
Price range $36-$42
3-4 days advance notice for orders

Thanks to one mummy from other thread who 'sponsor' me the photos of the different type of agar agar. If u want a better pic of it, pm me and i can send them to u.

Read from other threads that the agar agar is very delicious leh!!!

877930.jpg

BM,
Ya.. i am going to try them for the 1st time!! coz i heard how good they are!!! Heee!! Then, can order for niece and nephew's bday or even xmas celebration isn't it!!

BM & Pony > yah, I think I just had a taste of those agar-agars at a friend's 1 year old boy's bday party, they were good! I was just a bit concerned with the food coloring though..

<font color="ff0000">ANY MORE silly poses or funny pics for montage?</font>

Phoebe > should I wait till you've got the shipping charges tallied for The Children's Place orders then pay you all at once or you prefer I pay you my total orders first? Let me know your pref yah
happy.gif

Brenda,

Ya, agar agar will always have those colourings one lor. But they are common in parties. And of coz, these are not meant for our darlings.

Hello everyone...

<font color="0000ff">Phoebe</font>
Thanks for meeting me yesterday. My skin weeps with relief. BTW did you receive my ON order which I emailed to you last week?
Also, pls note that I shall be collecting Nedlands's jack & lily shoes on her behalf when we next meet for the ON stuff, thanks!

<font color="0000ff">LittlePony</font>
Thanks for the agar agar contact, I hv PM you to send me the photos, cheers! Have you place your order? Which one are you eyeing??

<font color="0000ff">Peachie</font>
Thanks for the lobang on Breadtalk, I prob will grab some later, yummy!

<font color="0000ff">Jerene</font>
I hvn't decide leh... coz so many to choose. Maybe winnie the pooh ba.. coz the bday decos that i bought are Winnie the pooh's. Jerene, i haven't seen your pm leh. and I haven't got your email address. U want to send a pm to me again so i can send the actual picture to u. Once u see it, u fainz coz so many to choose.

<font color="0000ff">Any mommies interested to sign up for the kindermusik class? This is not a trial class but a full package. I am trying to form a class for our sep thread babies. It will be on saturdays from 2 to 2:45pm. Full details can be found at www.kidsloft.com.sg</font>
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Cute?!</font></font> I was so inspired after the talk about training bbs with the sippy cup, I bought this cute ESKIguin sippy at IKEA, selling at $16, comes with a very nice, rubberised bottom plate and a weaning spoon..

879616.jpg

879617.jpg

Brenda,
That's very cute sippy card. Can the top of the cup change to straw? Coz most of the mummies here are teaching our babies to drink water from straw alreadi. But nice cup!

<font color="ff0000">Yes silly montage mummies! I'll wait till next Monday or so then work on the montage ok! Just keep your pics coming!</font>

Rexbabies, Angeline, Buttons > GOTCHA!

Pony & Melissa > I can't stop smiling at this cute lil thing!

Nah, don't think it's convertible to straw cup..

melissa

did u buy the pigeon mag mag cup ?

if u did, do what Buttons suggested. Press onto the soft part of the cup and some water will flow up the straw. Then once bb knows the water comes up in the direction they will suck. Good luck and keep us informed !
happy.gif

btw have u see your gynae ? ;)

brenda,
Haaa. like i told u, this sippy cup has a cool name ' Eskiguin'. If you have shown me this cup early, i probably go grab it. Now, wayne is using pigeon mag mag stage 3- straw cup. So giving 'Eskiguin' a miss liao!

hey mummies

phew. . was very busy with work !
soooo..... what's up with your babies lately ?
any new toys ? new tricks ?

my Rachel is now very "ON" on her tricycle which is a hand-me-down from my sis. And she is also drinking from straw and crawling and standing up with support.
happy.gif
come on, let's update !

880074.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Little Pony</font>
Thank you, I got it and yes you are right! There are simply too many designs and makes me giddy...with delight! I def wont be able to decide for a loonnggg time...

<font color="0000ff">Shichida</font>
alexis had been to two lessons so far and she managed to sit through about an hour before she starts to act up. I think she enjoyed image play and flashcards activities but she hates it when the sensei tried to take back an item before she had a chance to fully explore (by that i mean put in her mouth and chew!). She is the youngest one in the class of 5 students, the other 4 were between 11 to 12 months old. I guess some of you may wanna ask if I think it is really helping her...well frankly I dont know. Ask me again in ten weeks time!

jerene

i heard frm a colleague that the parents need to continue the teaching at home. Do u do that ?

Wow alexis can sit thru the class !! that's an achievement !

Hi ilovebb,
Wow!! Rachel looks so satisfied with her tricycle! Here's Wayne's update!

Crawl abit, unwillingly. Drink from straw, immediately. Stand with support, wobbly. Say papa, ji (as in plane, and he looks up the sky), gei (as in give in chinese), very clearly.

And since i hvn't got tricycle to show, i show u his car! haa!
880094.jpg

<font color="0000ff">ilovebabies</font>
You read more carefully - alexis can sit through for an hour before she acts up. Class is 75 mins, meaning during the last 15 mins or so, she bawl her lungs out!
Yes you are right, parents are suppose to practise some of the things done in class at home, so far we only done the flashcards, via powerpoint, on a daily basis. Theoretically we are supposed to do a lot more!

Jerene

ehehe ok i didnt know the duration of the class but but .. to sit still for 1 hour is not easy for them !

oh so sounds like u guys have to be very hardworking to reap the benefits of this program. is it mandatory ?

<font color="0000ff">Ilovebabies</font>
You mean if the homework is mandatory? Well according to the principal, if you wish to see results faster then the answer is yes. Honestly not easy to do. One must be truly dedicated and tireless.

lilpony... HandsomeWayne is indeed super handsome!!!

ilovebabies.. i asked my colleague to come see rachel's tricycle photo... she immediately shouted, "SO CUUUTE!!!".. me nearly deaf leh..

aniwayz.. been darn long since i've posted.. update on baby...
Enzo can.. stand unsupported, walk (more like run) 3 steps max, play catching on all fours, drink from straw, say daddy, mama, marm marm, bao bao, xie xie, bye bye..

880139.jpg
daddy took his toy..haha

880140.jpg
880141.jpg
his fav expression when he sees the camera

Wow Ilovebabies and Pony,
Both Wayne and Rachel can drink from the straw liao soooooooooooo good. . .

Sherilyn. . still can't at all and she refuse to. . headache.

<font color="aa00aa">What she can do and love to for now:-</font>
Walk abit as in a few steps - hehehe. . not bad already I think
Stand on her - very well done.
Sleep on her own mattress thru out the night she has been a good girl. . . . heeeee
Crawling - no problem the only is ME need to go after her. . haaaaa
Listen to music and dance she will go up and down. The future dancing Queen.

<font color="aa00aa">What she dislikes to do:-</font>
Mummy telling her NO this and NO that. . haaaaaaaaa
Daddy never shave and kiss her she will shout at him.
She too has a tricycle like Rachel but she doesnt like it.
Mummy takes thing away from her when she tries to taste it. *_+

<font color="ff6000">Mummies how about coming up with the like and dislike list of our babies?? </font>

That is all for now I can.

Sherilyn's bed :-
880146.jpg

Emma,
Look at my favourite enzo!! He so cute. Smile already can't see his eyes! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! He is so happy baby!!! U should give yourself a pat on shoulder for your capability to have such a cheerful baby and oh, he so clever.. can stand unsupported liao!! And look at the words he can say!!! Haaa!!!!

Mummies,
Let's post more pics of our baby.. makes Friday the 13th a cheerful day! heeee!!!

ilovebabies.. u and lil pony should hook rachel and wayne up.. hehe.. v compatible!! keke...

lilpony... agree.. this thread's been a lil quiet lately.. so we post more lah..
happy.gif

Sha!!!! sherilyn's bed is tempting me!!! Zzzzzzzz......

Back