(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Brenda,
No problem. .
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">brenda</font>,
Clare WANTs to join the trial class for KM!! when and time..sms me pls ..i cannot come to the net coz very very busy at work and too tired to go thru all posts. (lazy me)

no, not me bout the cuppa but having said that island creamery is ard the corner, quite nice too. dao paolo - ambience nice. awfullly choc - delicious!

rejuvenated for awhile but then tiredness took over - need another break again. hhahahahaa..

<font color="ff0000">hi mommies!!</font>

it's been some time since my last post... hope u all remember me, LOL!

<font color="0077aa">alicia,</font>
oh no! adele was sick! but glad to hear that she's feeling better.
happy.gif
abt the porridge, today was the first time i cooked chicken porridge for DN (so suaku right?) and i put everything in and cooked all together (brown rice + chicken + potato) coz all will be boiled and cooked anyway, right? goodness, that's my logic la... dunno whether correct or not? er...
uhoh.gif

<font color="aa00aa">brenda,</font>
can i add to what buttons said? "SURE OR NOT?!?!" (that u cannot wear that tube dress) aiyoh, i think u are too critical of urself. it's such a cute dress... wear la! so sayang!

<font color="119911">angeline,</font>
thanx for the offer (on the blog)!! aiyoh, u are too nice la. but my DN is a little monster in disguise. he will terrorise ur T and ur MIL and they will be traumatised after a DAY! LOL. and yes, i agree with u abt the disciplining bit. PF and i have started "scolding" DN for "naughty" little things he does. there was once i was a bit too stern and all of a sudden too, then DN's mouth turned down, his eyes started welling up, all in slow mo... it was hilarious!!!! (i'm so terrible) what's the SSO baby prom???

<font color="ff6000">cheekz,</font>
how's work? how're u coping, and of course, how's rae ann coping? is she taking the bottle well, or are u going back during her milk times to latch her on?

<font color="ff0000">phoebe,</font>
can wait for me please? i just saw the post abt the children's place sale! *drool*drool* i love sales.
wink.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">Birthday Spree Update</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">1. Celebrate Express</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Model #</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Cost</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>TOTAL</TD><TD>Message </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedmommy</TD><TD>Lil' Princess 1st Birthday Mylar Balloon</TD><TD>E2290MB</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.49</TD><TD>3.93</TD><TD>32.75</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18 Balloons (Magenta #1, Pink & White with Pink Dots)</TD><TD>E2290BL</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>5.14</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lil' Princess 1st Personalized Banner</TD><TD>E7864 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD></TD><TD>Our Little Princess Johannah is 1! </TD></TR><TR><TD>sha</TD><TD>Disney Princess Personalized Birthday Banner</TD><TD>E7237</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD>Happy Birthday Sherilyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious_angel</TD><TD>Lil' Princess 1st Personalized Banner</TD><TD>E7864</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD>29.61</TD><TD>Our Little Princess Evangeline is 1! </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Hot Pink Tablecover (54"x89")</TD><TD>E2290TC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3.75</TD><TD>5.93</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fascinated_mum</TD><TD>Disney Princess Personalized Birthday Banner</TD><TD>E7237</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD>Little Princess Adele is 1 today! </TD></TR><TR><TD>daisybutton</TD><TD>Baby Einstein Personalized Birthday Banner</TD><TD>E7373</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14.99</TD><TD>23.68</TD><TD>47.35</TD><TD>Happy Birthday Jovann </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Plush Crown (Blue)</TD><TD>E85371</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>14.20</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Primary-color Photo Table Tents</TD><TD>A50194</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.46</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">2. Birthday Direct</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Model #</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Cost</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>TOTAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedmommy</TD><TD>1st Birthday Girl Big Pack Cutouts</TD><TD>94605</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5.09</TD><TD>8.04</TD><TD>9.70 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pink Flower Number One Candle</TD><TD>96115</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1.05</TD><TD>1.66</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious_angel</TD><TD>1st Birthday Girl 12 Foot Banners</TD><TD>94698</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1.83</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>4.55 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pink Flower Number One Candle</TD><TD>96115</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1.05</TD><TD>1.66</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>emma</TD><TD>Happy 1st Birthday Primary Blue 5 Pack Latex Balloons</TD><TD>94902</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.39</TD><TD>3.78</TD><TD>14.55 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fun at One Boy Giant Party Banner</TD><TD>42985</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Happy 2nd Birthday 12 ft Banners</TD><TD>94696</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1.83</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody999</TD><TD>Elmo 3-D full figure balloon</TD><TD>20343</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5.59</TD><TD>8.83</TD><TD>8.83 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekz</TD><TD>Bugs Everywhere Fringe SALE!</TD><TD>50951</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4.29</TD><TD>13.56</TD><TD>90.64 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bugs Everywhere Color Coordinating Latex Balloons</TD><TD>97555</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>10.71</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bugs Everywhere Crepe Streamer Decorating Set</TD><TD>97890</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>5.36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bugs Everywhere Color Coordinating Curling Ribbon</TD><TD>97671</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1.89</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bugs Everywhere Banner</TD><TD>50943</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Plastic Ant Table Confetti</TD><TD>50950</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2.45</TD><TD>7.74</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bugs Everywhere Cello Treat bags SALE!</TD><TD>50947</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2.29</TD><TD>10.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>All-Over Grass Printed Plastic Table Cover</TD><TD>51385</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>12.61</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Monkey Pinata</TD><TD>96169</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11.99</TD><TD>18.94</td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">3. All Aboard Toys</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Model #</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Cost</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>TOTAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>fascinated_mum</TD><TD>Mickey & Pals 12" Balloons - 6ct</TD><TD>PL-1083</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD>70.55 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Care Bears Dreamin' Twin Sheet Set - PENDING</font></TD><TD>FM-M4421P</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>33.97</TD><TD>53.67</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cinderella Heart Shaped Happy Birthday Balloon</TD><TD>GL-1119</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Disney Princess 12" Balloons - 6</TD><TD>PL-72424</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Disney Princess Happy Birthday Princess Foil Balloon</TD><TD>GL-1082</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody999</TD><TD>Snow White Happy Birthday Foil Balloon</TD><TD>GL-1118</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD>4.22 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">cheekz</font>

these both places are infact on my list liao, but will depends on the weather for kings park.

<font color="0000ff">dumpty</font>

glad to hear that both gabriel & yourself hv recovered. thanks, will definitely hv a gd family trip in perth
happy.gif

Jamie,

No problem abt the pic.Have a Great Trip ya!!
happy.gif

Dumpty,

Take good care!! I didn't plan for any birthday bash for yun jst immediate family gathering. But intend to bring her to sentosa or zoo on her birthday.

Heh... mummies shall we have a birthday bash for our september babies??

<font color="0000ff">Buttons, Adele is supposed to have a make up class at BJG too on Sat @ 6:30pm. But will not be able to attend coz Adele is still recovering. Poor gal! Yesterday I rushed her down to the PD again coz for the last 2 days although her fever is gone but she has been feeling very lethargic. She wakes up for less than 2 hours and takes a nap again for another 2 hours and then less than 2 hours again she needs to take another nap. Quickly called her PD to check if this is normal and was told to bring her down immediately. The PD was afraid that too much medication could cause the liver to overwork and therefore she would feel lethargic. Thank goodness he gave her the thumbs up after the check up. But would still need to monitor over the weekend n if she still show signs of lethargic, would need to bring her down for more tests. Last nite, found her coughing the whole night and this morning she was sneezing quite a lot so decided to give her both the cough n flu medication. Praying hard that she will really recover fully soon... My heart aches when I see her taking medication all the time.</font>
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Dumpty, So glad to know that u n Gabriel are recovering well now! My trip to Perth has not been confirmed yet. Still waiting for hubby's schedule. Thanks for your best wishes!</font>
happy.gif

Joon, Thanks and Great to see u back in our thread again! Wow your porridge must be delicious! Did DN enjoy the brown rice? Thinking of buying for Adele to try.
happy.gif

alicia,

Wishing adele a speedy recovery!

You may like to try the following to help her to sleep better at nite. Rub some vicks on her feet, wear socks. Heard tat it does help to relieve coughing.

hi Phoebe,
I can only transfer you the money for J&L shoes this weekend. Sorry for being so late. Some maid problems I got to settle. I just sent my maid back last Friday. I caught her stealing money from me, hubby and bro. And then she claimed that the other $400, she got from a man while doing window shopping on her day off (who believe?!). After she left, I found bruise marks on my baby's tighs. It was horrible these few days. And I ended up having an argument with hubby as he was the one who did not want to report the stealing to the police.

To think I treated her so nicely before.

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Cheekz</font></font>, I think the older bassinets could take up to 16kg, whereas the new ones that are usually deployed on the newer SQ planes these days only 14kg.

Hope Rae Ann will enjoy her stew this weekend!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Alicia</font></font>, ya I'm thinking of organizing another trial, not sure if I can make up the minimum requirement number. I'll email you ok? <font color="ff0000">How's Adele doing?</font> Has she recovered? Do give her plenty of water, good for getting rid of phlergm since they don't know how to spit it out..

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">Jerene & Nedlands</font></font>, check your email too for the KM trial info ok
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Phoebe</font></font>, so fast! thanks! but I'm not sure when we'll be free to drop by your place as we'll be attending a few parties the next few nights. Maybe Sunday if it's convenient for you. I'll buzz or text u la..

Eh, no one will buy my cook book la! So under qualified.. heehee..

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Buttons</font></font>, I mean bikini tops, don know if it's what u meant by swim tops.. Most bikini tops come with the slit for u to put a pad in, so u can put in breast pads if needed.

I was refering to HOTPOT/CLAYPOT la, not slow cooker. Thought u smsed me to ask where to buy right? But for my case, I was asking if u saw the mini slow cooker I got at Shing Shong cos mine the glass cover broke.. What do u mean u bring the mini slow cooker to and fro your place and your parent's? Is it for them to use too? Why not just buy another one? So troublesome right, like bringing your whole kitchen there! hee..

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Nedlands</font></font>, eh.. u ahh! u just had your break, give other people like ME a chance!

Let's have cuppa at that cafe soon ok?
happy.gif
*DID U SAY CHOC?!?!?*

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">J@@n</font></font>, actually I caaan fit into that dress, just that my tumtum is jutting out! WHO CAN FORGET @@?! heh

hello mommies,
i was so busy with work no time to check out postings.

just want to ask if everyone has sent their babies to 9mths checkup yet? hannah don't grow leh, still 67cm (25%) and weight 8kg (50%). she's so shy that she refuses to do everything that the doctor asked her to do! *faint* luckily the doctor was very patient with her. was told to give her egg for immunization soon. i have also made appointment for chickenpox vaccination at 12 mths in polyclinic. must go for diptheria shot but since i took the PD's 6-in-1 package, i was told to check back to the clinic. went back and gave her egg yolk, so far so good. no allergy. didn't know we can't give her honey but i did a few months ago! luckily no bad reaction to it!

what's your experiences like?

will slowly read everything i missed!

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">Brenda</font></font>, sure, will wait for ur email. Adele is still not fully recovered yet. After her fever is gone, now comes the cough and lots of sneezing this morning but no mucus. As wat I mentioned to Buttons this morning, she has been feeling very lethargic these couple of days which is making me really worried. Will be monitoring her closely over the weekend. Oh abt your stew, can we add rice into it as well. Will it be too heavy for our babies?

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Alicia</font></font>, if you haven't exposed Adele to crowded places these few weeks since she's been ill, maybe you should ask your helper(I think I remember you've one) to give your house a thorough clean up, like sunning her bedsheets/pillowcases/blankies, oh and all her toys too. I don't mean to say that your house is not cleaned enough but maybe Adele is just easily susceptible to dirt and dust. Clean air is what she needs now and of cos an environment as clinical as possible to not further aggravate her illness.

Also, u might want to put some serious considerations into planning her daily food menu, does what she eats irritate her cough for example? or create more phlergm?

If she's dehydrated, u might also want to think of how to increase her water intake. Like making her porridge more watery than usual.

If you're totally relying on your helper to look after her during this period while she's ill, u might also want to consider taking time off work, just to take care of her yourself so that u can monitor her 24/7? Sorry if I sound nagging.. I'm just concerned that prolonged illness will not do good to Adele's health in future.

For the Stew, do u mean u want to add rice (or u refering to grains? that means u are intending to make porridge in the stew?) into the stew or eat by the side? For Adele's situation now, u might want to keep her food as light as possible for easy digestion cos usually when one's ill, the body is quite dehydrated and might kena constipation (plus all those meds too).

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Brenda</font></font>, Thanks for the advice!
happy.gif
Ever since Adele is born, I have stressed to my helper that cleaniness is extremely important. She changes her bedsheets/pillow cases every week. She washes her toys everyday (those that she plays with for that day) before keeping it back into the storage box. In fact, now that Adele is crawling, I told her to clean the floor twice a day instead of just once a day initially. I guess its becoz I brought Adele out shopping over the weekend n she somehow caught the virus outside. There have been lots of virus out there nowadays. Will definitely stop bringing her out to crowded places for the next couple of weeks.

As I am working on a part time basis, my MIL will look after Adele in the morning when I am at work and I will take over when I go back after 1pm. So that I don totally rely on my helper.
happy.gif

For the stew, I am intending to make porridge in the stew. But if I add cooked rice into it, is it ok?

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Alicia</font></font>, it's good that your helper is doing all those things.. maybe just ask her to make use of the really hot sun to sun out all the germs! :p

I suggested u taking time off from work so that u can be by Adele's side constantly, 24 hours to monitor her well being. If there's another caretaker involved, change of hands may not be seamless. If you are looking after her yourself, u know exactly what's going on. For eg: how much water she had, and how much more she should have.. Just my suggestion la..

Ermmmm, if u make porridge in the stew then it's not considered as stew anymore le, cos stewing rice is uncommon.. I'd think, it'd be back to what u were asking in 1 of your recent posts, to cook the ingredients together with the porridge or to steam them separately. With rice added into the stew, it kinda complicates the whole stewing process cos rice requires different kinda cooking management, especially cooked rice, can get too lumpy and soaking up all the gravy of the stew. Not say cannot la, can but just strange la.. heh

melissa

i gave egg yolk to my rachel too. so far so good.
as for the chickenpox jab, i'm really skeptical abt it. It's suppressing the virus and it only last for 10 yrs. I heard some bad stories abt ppl getting chicken pox after the vaccine wears off, so I think i will not take it. I rather let rachel go through it once and flush out the toxics in the body, just like me.
happy.gif

ilovebabies,
eh why leh? i actually wanted to book appt for flu jab but the doctor recommended chicken pox jab. She discourage me from taking flu jab for babies. So that is strange. I never had chicken pox before too. Heard if adults kanna chicken pox lagi worse so I took the vaccine a few months ago.

<font color="aa00aa">Brenda</font>, thanks for the info on stew. If thats the case, I will not add rice into it. Can't wait to try out your recipe! It looks delicious!
happy.gif
I would love to take time off my job but not able to coz I just changed job less than 2 weeks back. Its not that my boss wouldn't allow but its not easy to be able to find a half day admin job nowadays which fit my schedule perfectly. Unless its really an emergency case *touch wood* like Monday where I took 2 hours off from work to bring her to the PD, otherwise I would feel pai seh to take leave from work when I just started work not long.

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Alicia</font></font>, oh new job ahh? then ya, not so nice to take time off then.. let's just hope Adele will get well soon yah
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Melissa</font></font>, yah it seems like quite a few PDs are discouraging the Flu jb ya, mine too.. my PD explained that it doesn't work as effectively for babies somehow.. Chix Pox jab is taken at 1yr old ah, so early..

melissa

I dont know the details too. But like I mentioned, when you have chicken pox, the toxics are flushed out from your body. That's why some ppl get better skin after that.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">OLD NAVY SPREE</font></font>

Mummies, I want to get some new designs. Anyone?

Exchange rate: US$1 = S$1.59

<u>ORDER FORMAT</u>
NICK:
EMAIL:

ITEM:
URL:
COLOR:
SIZE:
COLOR (#1 OOS):
SIZE (#1 OOS):
QTY:

Dear Cheekz,

It is fine! I totally understand that those few days must have been truly busy for you!
happy.gif
How are you coping? Take care yah? Send my hugs to little Rae Ann!

Hi moms,

Robinsons is having 20%+20%+5% for Bobux shoes, which works out to $25.50 per pair.
happy.gif
If you gals keen, can pop by and look too! I just bought 2 pairs...
happy.gif

To all mommies and babies,

Have a great weekend!

Brenda! i really wanna give up trying to correct you on the interpretation of my postings leh. brrrrr...*FAINTING*. hehehe. yes i asked you about where to buy mini claypot. But u said ur slow cooker top broke right? and u asked WHAT TO DO with the spare Slow cooker if you buy another set right?? So i TRYING to tell you, the BOWL/CONTAINER inside most slowcookers are made of CLAY. so its also cookable (got such word?) on the stove. if urs is the CLAY type, then if u buy another mini slow cooker, u can still use the old slow cooker's CLAY BOWL to cook some thing/stew/rice etc on the stove loh.

why didnt i buy another one? coz i not as rich as you lah! its $28 leh! the one i bought is the most exp, coz i like that one. very authentic and old design looking kind. and anyway, i oredi told you we machiam move house every mon, tue, wed and fri what. so just one more slow cooker to our furniture still okie loh. sigh.....

OH, and i got my claypot and tenderloin beef. Jovann is going to have BEEF STEW tmlw! wish me luck! aiyah, u order the VS oredi? can add me? hehee.

Alicia, oh dear oh dear.... Adele so poor thing...
sad.gif
i feel for her leh, when u mention she so lethargic...is she better now??? it must be so scary they she slept so much. prob her body is fighting the virus, so she needs to rest more....hope she defeats the virus soon! oh, check with again, her's is viral fever right? so i guess doc dun prescribe antivbiotics? coz antibiotics more for bacteria infection and not viral. coz if she is on antibiiotics (which i doubt), rem to feed her yogurt after her antibiotics course. coz antibiotics tends to kill off both the good and bad bacteria/flora inside our tummy, so after a course of it (which of course u have to complete), some pppl's tummy may be weaker coz the good flora inside gone. so by eating yogurt or yakult (for adults), it will replenish the good bacteria.

oh yah, dun cook rice for adele lah. its too heavy for a sick baby. even for adults, we dun eat rice when we sick if we can help it. coz harder to digest and too much for digestive system at that kinda time. and now try not to introduce new food to Adele before she recovers? no new meat/vege or other stuff. just stick to the usual foods, but diff way of cookng is fine. coz for me, i find J's body can be resistant to new foods, so tend to come out with either mild tummy rashes or constipation when he has new foods.

PHOEBE, can wait for my birthday direct orders pls ?? i left the list in my office!

Hi all!

Long time no chat. I have feeling really run down over the past few weeks. I been having too much work and my supply of essence of chicken ran out. Just restocked the essence of chicken so I'm feeling much more energetic now.
bounce.gif
I used to not think much about it. Now I really believe in essence of chicken. A bottle in the morning help me feel more alert especially during those 1-2 hours after lunch.

<font color="0000ff">Jamie</font>
The stacker is very nice! Where did you get it from? Does your Chloe enjoy playing with it?

Read that you are going on to Perth for holidays. Hope you'll have lots of fun with Chloe there.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Cheekz</font>
How's work? Are you still going home to feed Rae Ann during lunch?

<font color="0000ff">M_goh</font>
Sorry to hear about your maid. So when is the new maid coming in?

<font color="0000ff">Alicia</font>
Sorry to hear about Adele's illness.
sad.gif
Hope she'll gets well soon. Will be praying for her.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">Children Place Spree #1 - ORDERED</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>TOTAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoebe</TD><TD>reversible bucket hat</TD><TD>Neptune</TD><TD>6-12M</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>6.34</TD><TD>71.42 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Plaid Poplin Shirt</TD><TD>Coast</TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tiny tank</TD><TD>oxide</TD><TD>6-9M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tiny tank</TD><TD>Coast</TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tiny tee</TD><TD>banana</TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jungle Shortfalls</TD><TD>Stone</TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>reversible bucket hat</TD><TD>Stone</TD><TD>18-24M</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>6.34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>graphic tee</TD><TD>energy</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>brenda</TD><TD>embroidered capris</TD><TD>Stone</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD>127.01 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>knit halter top</TD><TD>optic white</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>embellished tee</TD><TD>Solar</TD><TD>24M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>flutter-sleeve tee</TD><TD>optic white</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>matchable tank</TD><TD>oxide</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>6.34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ruffled embroidery skirt</TD><TD>Citrine</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>textured stripe polo</TD><TD>optic white</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>striped shirt</TD><TD>sunspot</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jungle print shirt</TD><TD>pudding</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>plaid dress shirt</TD><TD>Cactus</TD><TD>24M</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ruffled embroidery skirt </TD><TD>white</TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>camo shortfall</TD><TD>army camo</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sha</TD><TD>freedom knit skort </TD><TD>Multi </TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD>196.91 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>yoga skort </TD><TD>Multi </TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>printed knit shorts </TD><TD>bubble </TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>12.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>knit halter top </TD><TD>bubble </TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>striped knit skort </TD><TD>pansy </TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>12.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>crinkled summer skort </TD><TD>new mud</TD><TD>24M</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>striped knit skort </TD><TD>bubble </TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>12.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>flutter-sleeve tee </TD><TD>optic wht</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tropical tank </TD><TD>sunspots </TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>12.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>graphic tank </TD><TD>bubble </TD><TD>12M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>striped pointelle cardigan </TD><TD>Multi </TD><TD>24M</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>14.29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>yoga skort </TD><TD>oxygen</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>embroidered capris </TD><TD>stone</TD><TD>24M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tiered summer skirt </TD><TD>optic wht</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>smocked top </TD><TD>optic wht</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>12.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>smocked top </TD><TD>pansy</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>12.70</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">Children Place Spree</font>
Can still email me your order.
Will combine with others.

<font color="ff0000">Birthday Spree</font>
Keep your orders coming.
Intend to place order next week.

<font color="ff6000">Buttons</font>, she is still feeling pretty lethargic and have been coughing quite a lot since yest. Yup, according to my PD, hers is viral fever. No antibiotics was given to her except a high dosage fever medication n paracetemol. Thanks for the advice!
happy.gif
Will feed her the yoghurt when she recovers from her cough. Have fun at the BJG trial class today!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Pigeon</font>, Thanks for your prayers! Adele is slowly recovering. Hopefully she will be fully recovered in no time!
happy.gif

Dear mommies,

I am surfing through the birthday sites and I am really keen to get balloons...

For those of you who have gotten balloons, are you gonna fill them up with helium gas such that they can float??? Or you gals intend to blow them up yourselves? I am keen on filling up with helium gas, but dunno where I can find a helium gas pump. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Phoebe</font>,
I will revised my order on Children Place Spree and email to you please used that instead ok.

Thanks.

Peachie
u kept mentioning bobux shoes... (and i think u hv so many pairs for little Clarence!) r they really comfy? which branch did u go? i hv no time for shopping. need to work tdy and tmrw... i think i hv to get some shoes coz in a few mths R will b walking.
happy.gif

i am getting some balloons 1st but haven thot of how to fill it up! hahahahaha...

Phoebe
i will b emailing u my orders. the idiot yahoo got problem nowadays. i cant send out any emails now.

PHOEBE
have u plc order for celebrateexpress? i might add one or two more items for my order.

My VS pls post to me can? advise me the postage. thanks!

PHOEBE
addition to my order

celebrate express
item #: E2290CR
item: Curling Ribbon (Hot Pink, Pink & White)
qty: 1
price: USD1.35
conversion: USD1.35 x 1.58 = S$2.133

birthday direct
item #: 34053
item: Chicken Little Dangler
URL: http://www.birthdaydirect.com/chicken-little-dangler-sale-p-1482.html
price: USD 1.99
conversion: USD1.99 x 1.59 = S$3.16

item #: 93123
item: Little Princess Hanging Glittered Cutouts
URL: http://www.birthdaydirect.com/little-princess-hanging-glittered-cutouts-p-10636.html
price: USD3.69
conversion: USD3.69 x 1.59= S$5.87

Hi Sha
Too late. I've already placed order yesterday night. So sorry
sad.gif

The list above is the what I have ordered.

Hi BM,
Will packed and mail out on Monday.

PG

i also dont think much of the chicken essence last time, but eversince after having chloe, its really a neccessity to take it lor, really works wonder on a tiring day.

yeah, chloe enjoys playing with the stacker as it produce different sound fr each character. i got it from a taiwan website thru a colleague of mine, not sure u can find it here or not.

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Buttons</font></font>, aiya! nevermind la.. anyway I don't think my slow cooker's internal pot can be used on the fire stove type, I'll just let my dad brings it to his kampung in Batam.. YOU ARE THE RICH ONE! always throwing veggies! so sa-yang...
sad.gif

VS ordered already la, sorry dear.. next time ok!

So, how's the stew beef?!? did J like it?

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Pigeon</font></font>, hihi!! miss seeing Chloe's nice pics these days... Any new ones to show?
happy.gif
Chix essence was once my most fav drink when I used to work graveyard hours! and I like the taste so much, I use it to poach chicken and fish! very nice, u should try!

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Phoebe</font></font>, thanx for placing the Children's Place orders. Should we pay you now?

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">Children's Place Spree #2</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>TOTAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>yuna</TD><TD>flutter-sleeve tee</TD><TD>optic white</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD>58.73 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>knit halter top</TD><TD>bubble</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>graphic tee</TD><TD>optic white</TD><TD>6-9M</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>embroidered capris</TD><TD>stone</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>matchables tank</TD><TD>iris</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>6.34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ruffled embroidery skirt</TD><TD>optic white</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

brenda, i throw veges? bo bian what, either lost vit c or wilted mah.

OH, Jovann loves the stew!!! actually when prepraring it, I suddenly rem i did a stew for him before, but it was not using claypot. it was with pork, green peas and potatoes. today's lunch was Stewed Beef with Zuchinni and carrots! YUMMY! i fed it with steam potatoes and he loves it, ate everything except i didn't let him finish the beef coz its his 1st taste of beef dun want him to eat too much of it. thanks! somehow with claypot u find it tastes nicer hehehee.

J just started on HT oatmeal cereal for bf, it smells so nice! he likes it! WHEW.

hey mommies, ask u, those who fed HT Maple teethers, is it supposed to break off when chewing by babies? I thought its not supposed to? J broke it off suddenly, scared me i faster dig it out from his mouth. and there's the Heinz teething rusks, are they supposed to break off? i heard not? What about Bellamy's tooth pegs? is it alright if such "teethers" breaks off? maybe they are made in such a way that it will break of in one big piece so wun choke issit?

<font color="0000ff">Hi Alicia,</font>
Glad to hear Adele is getting better. Keep us updated on her progress ok?

<font color="0000ff">Jamie,</font> Thanks for the information. I actually have two stackers at home. However, Chloe does not seem to like/know how to play with it. I think her motor skill development is a bit slow.

<font color="0000ff">Brenda</font> Hi Hi! How do you poach chicken and fish with chix essence? Is it just put the meat into the pot with a bottle of essence and that's it?

Here's a recent photo(s). Hubby joined up a few photos to form a sort of comic strip.
happy.gif

852578.jpg
852579.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Hi mummies,</font>

Do your babies knock their head now that they are more mobile? Chloe seems to bump her head every weekend when I look after her. I'm a little worried about the coming weeks as she tries to walk esp since today she had such a bad bump that her forehead is now bruised. Feel really bad.

Search the net and found this. Looks a bit o biang. Have any of you see it or used it? Any good?
http://www.thudguard.com/

Hi PG,

I simply love those pics of little Chole! I burst out laughing when I saw the strip, especially the one in which her tongue cramped!!! That's a GOOD one!
happy.gif

Saw the thudguard.... Never seen anything like this before. Sorry... I am of no help here. Hope Chloe's bump gets better soon! Don't worry about her bump.... Clarence has been bumping his head pretty often too!

Hi JRT,

Actually I wanted to get Jack and Lily, but ever since Clarence started cruising, he wants to get down to walk whenever we bring him out as well... Very headache. For hygiene reasons, we bo bian and have to get shoes, which also means that I can no longer wait for the Jack and Lily BP to arrive. So Bobux becomes the alternative to Jack and Lily.

Actually we did not get many pairs leh. When Bobux went on sale during the Vesak Day Robinsons sale, we got him 2 pairs at $28 each, both Medium sizes for 6-12months (bo bian have to get 2 pairs cos Clarence is looked after by my mom during working hours and my mom brings him out pretty often). And during Friday's Robinsons sale, I got him another 2 pairs under L size (12-18months) at $25 each. But I kinda regretted buying the L sizes today after talking to some parents of 4 toddlers who are approx 13-17months. All of them agreed that Bobux is GOOD for pre-walkers cos it is very soft with its bottom being made of suede. But as the toddler grows older and becomes a competent walker, Bobux's soles are way too THIN! Bobux is good for walking in shopping centres. But anywhere outside where there is gravel, twigs, puddles of water etc, the toddler will risk getting his poor feet poked! So this is when the toddler switches to shoes with proper soles such as Aprica, Clark, Hallmark, Colette, etc etc....

But in the meantime, here's Clarence with his first pair of shoes. I took this pic while walking Clarence along the stretch outside Grand Copthorne, and he seems to be fine (ie not complaining about any uneven surface) with the Bobux.
happy.gif
So I guess I shall see first, esp since now I bought 2 pairs of L sizes...

852671.jpg

On the issue of helium gas balloons, I made some enquiries this afternoon at this party supplies place on level 5, Centrepoint. Basically, they are selling helium gas filled latex balloons at $1.50 each for plain coloured ones, and $2 each for those with the wordings "Baby's First Birthday". For the month of June, they are giving a storewide 10% discount. Hence you can pop over and pay up for the balloons in full to enjoy the 10% discount, but collect the balloons on the actual date of celebration a few months later.

I couldn't believe that they are charging $1.35 per balloon (plain coloured and after discount) this afternoon!!! It is an absolute rip-off! Haha, maybe we can rent a helium gas tank to be shared out among all the Sept mommies! Hehe... juz kidding.
happy.gif

DB
Oooo so nice that Jovann liked the stew! Hee... Did you make extra for yourself too? I love zucchini! Have you tried swede/turnip? It's so yummy too.
I've given sophie HT Maple biscuits too, ya i think can bite off. Bellamy's tooth pegs couldn't be bitten off but Sophie didn't quite like it. It was super hard. LIKE SOLID HARD. Esp since i put it in the fridge.

pigeon
Love the photos of Chloe! She looks so cheeky! Hee

peachie
clarence looks so big boy now! Love his shoes!

<font color="ff6000">Pigeon</font>, Chloe is simply adorable in those pics! Our babies r getting more cheeky now! Thanks!
happy.gif
Adele is much better now except for the occassional cough. Talking about knocking their head, Adele has encountered quite a few times already ever since she started how to crawl. Coz now when she knows how to crawl, she would like to hold on to anything that allows her to stand. And coz her legs r still wobbly, she loses her balance and fall. Once, she had a small bump on her forehead. Quickly rub a ice cube on it to bring down the swelling. I guess most babies will go thru all these during this stage where they learn how to stand n walk. Dun worry too much, K!
happy.gif
As long as the fall is nothing too serious, it should be alright. *Sayang Chloe*

<font color="aa00aa">Buttons</font>, I give Adele heinz teething rusks. Initially she would try to bite the biscuit but coz she has got only 2 small teeth at the bottom, the biscuit was still intact after quite a while. Unless Jovann can really know how to chew his food, I think it would be better not to let him bite off and leave the chunk of biscuit inside his mouth coz he might accidentally swallow it down without chewing. Usually I just let Adele put the biscuit into her mouth for a while and after that I will mash it with some milk for her.
happy.gif

Back