(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

hi jas,
so sorry to hear that jadelle is not feeling well. continue to give her more water. perhaps can try applying aloe vera gel. quite soothing. hope she'll get well soon.

hi cynthia,
oh dear! hope she'll get well soon.

kayden's school also has 2 episodes of HFMD. we kept him at home during the 1st incident for 1 few days. the 2nd one occurred last week and we kept him at home. he had runny nose, cough and an ulcer in his mouth a couple of days ago. brought him to the doc cos worried that it would be HFMD but it wasn't. we're still keeping him at home until he fully recovers.

hello mummies,
I haven't been here for the longest time!
I am currently getting myself certified as Kindermusik instructor, and I need to have 2 set of volunteers to join my class. (1 parent and 1 child = 1 set)
As part of the certification, I need to conduct a class for at least 30-40 minutes, and I am doing a class for 2 year olds.

Details:
Date: 20 Sept, 4.30pm-5.40pm
Venue: Bkt Timah Shopping Centre

Please PM me if you would like to help me.
Thank you very much!

hey mummies,

MIA for long time. extremely busy at work.

Just to check, anyone has loose teeth after giving birth? I have and my dentist found no problem with my gum etc and thus, suspected possible bone loss. He referred me to a dental surgeon at Mount E. Think would be very expensive. Anyone has better recommendation?

jas,

when my boy was down with stomach flu, he was ordered off milk. Soya milk's ok. RIce water ok. No dairy.

8th day liao. Should be clearing soon.

Hi jas,
Hope jadelle recovers soon.

Hi cyn,
Oh dear! HFMD..must monitor closely then. I agree with fiona to keep your child at home if possible whenever there's any outbreak in CC or school. I kept my eldest dd at home for about 2 weeks too even though the affected child was not from her grade/class until the teachers called and asked why she did not attend school for so long.

Need help from Mummies here.....
I know that ML has been revised from 12 to 16 weeks. I'm planning to take about 14 weeks of ML and leave the balance to use over 12 month period. My question is
1) Do I have to take the balance ML in block of one week?
2) If not, let's say I take one day off per week, how should I count the days? inclusive of saturday & sunday?
Hope some mummies can advise on this issue
Many Thanks in advance ya
happy.gif

hello gals,

thks for your concern about jadelle.. the LS seems to be clearing off!! and her rashes are getting better, after apply regularly hourly gels n creams (i rotated among the skin gel, desitin, calendula, aloe vera gel).

Yes, was feeding her porridge water also last week, but this week, she insisted on eating normal food as she complain she very hungry.. so put her back already and her poo getting more & more solid and longer and longer hours before she poo-poo.. so very relieved now.

I put her on pediasure, as it is lactose free as recommended by PD as well as give her pedialyte to ensure she not dehydrated.

<font color="ff0000">cynthia</font>,

oh dear, so suay nat get HFMD!! You must be worried.. the ulcers i heard r really painful leh..

end of year, lots of viruses &amp; bacteria floating around.. come to think about it, i think jadelle had a touch of mild rotavirus leh.. cos she had mild fever at onset of LS.. i think i will bring her for her jab next week, cannot drag liaoz..

augustmum,

i heard of loose teeth relating to bone loss, but not sure pregnancy related?

eat more calcium and do exercise to maintain bone mass, cos our age, cannot increase so much liaoz.. can only maintain..

augustmum - When i was preggy with #1 &amp; #2, i suffer sever toothache, almost tempted to pull them all out. But after that was fine. But now come back again, seems like an on off kinda feeling. Maybe im suffering from bone loss too...

jasmommy,
sorry, i have no internet access after my last post..
we sent him to the PD the next day morning after he kept having LS the night b4..
regarding the gel thingy, i believed it is available outside of hosp.. but i cant remember the brand or actual name for it.. =P
glad to hear that jadelle are much better now..
happy.gif

Thanks Mummies for the concern.

Natalie fever still on and off. Yesterday night was ok and I didnt give her anymore fever med BUT sudden just now shot up to 38.2 degree... Poor thing.

I HATE HFMD. Natalie school has HFMD earlier and I keep her at home for 2weeks also as almost all come from her classmates. Just send her back 2weeks ago and now she got it! TOTO also not so heng! When Doctor told me confirm she got HFMD I was so gan chiong. Today is the 3rd day after doc diagnose it. She start to have mroe ulcer at her throat liao. Very poor thing, keep telling me mummy mouth pain pain. I rather the pain come to me. She has not sleep well and waken up by the pain too. I also didnt sleep too. She cry and pain till I have to carry her walk around the house and make her sleep! Blisters coming out at her foot &amp; palm too. More than 10 of them! Now only wish the fever will go away forever. If still persist doctor advise me to send her to hospital. BUT lucky she is still eating (more porridge and easy swallow food) Have to force her drink water! Somemore need to be ice water.... Gosh she hate ice cream &amp; ice water...

Fiona,
Nicole was send over to mil house on tuesday when Nat discovered HFMD. SO I ask MIL to monitor these period esp any fever occur. I need to totally isolated at least 2weeks away from me
sad.gif
and before nicole can be back i have to sterilise the whole house, clean up all the toys, change all the bedsheet and anything that in contact with Natalie...

Natalie quite brave as she still playing and behave very active, and she chew her food slowly carefully when she have experience the pain earlier.. Keep finger cross she recover fast. Hubby now still having concerns to send her back to school after so many incident had happen liao..

Cynthia,

Boil Ling yang or Chinese bali water for her to drink if she don't want to drink water.

Maybe consider another cc this cc might not be hygien enough.

cynthia,

so heartpain, see how brave nat is tahaning this HFMD onset... sayang her for me.. poor dear.. really very xin tong when they cry and tell us where pain pain..
sad.gif

jadelle when she tell me her stomach pain, i also heartbroken, see her wailing for comfort.. oh dear..

Catherine,
She now start to refuse water. Even I boil green bean with barley she also refuse and force her drink.. no choice. Even bit ice water she don want which is really necessary now... Even water have to coax her and using spoon carefully. I believe now she is having pain inside and near her throat. She developed rashes around her neck where the throat is and keep complaining to me pain pain.

Jas,
Yes very very heartpain and tends to throw temper at time when she keep crying and refuse this and that. I do not wish to send her to hospital. Today seems very terrible. Hard time with milk, water and every watery porridge! All the food I gave her is smashed or pureed... Praying hard.. really hate this HFMD.. Headache..

Now stress till i also going to fall sick.. all nonsense pressure come from both families parents.... tryin to hear no evil!

What I don wish to happen had happen....

BB Nicole is down with HFMD!!!!
I believe natalie got infected during last fri... symptoms only start to show on monday when fever arises and little spots blisters! It means Nicole gotta during e weekend they are together!

MIL called me this morning saying bb nicole having fever and refuse milk n cranky. She told me 2 days ago she saw her foot with 2-3 blister but thought it is mosquito bite! They should inform me earlier.. but i guess they know I am already worn out with natalie... that why they treat it not serious..

BB nicole is very cranky. She refuse milk. But when I reach there, she still can smile at me which makes mi glad. I see the blister on her foot I CONFRIM is HFMD. I faster take a touchlight n see inside her throat while she making fuss crying... I HATE THE SIGHT! ALOT ulcer behind her throat!!!! I bring her to doc. She cant take anti biotic. NOTHING NO MED. So only give her a throat soothing cream and vit C.

Its really crazy now...

Sorry for complaining again... I am feeling unwell too.. realise having ulcer at my tongue &amp; start bit sore throat though I drank alot water... shit!

cynthia
oh no...hope ur girls get well soon. it's not easy during tis period, i know. i went thru it b4 when both boys were down wif HFMD.

btw, u may b down wif HFMD too cos adults dun get blisters on hands &amp; feet. they get ulcers. i kenna too.

Kelly,
Really? Shit! Hope not really kenna it. have been drinking alot water already... but now start to feel pain in throat..

How do you manage?
Now I separate both of them as I do not have any helper... So #1 is with me, while #2 is at mil house lo... I have told mil must give bb some cold water even though plain water do help but must be colder... but FIL raises issue as he say bb so young cannot drink cold water this and that.. I am followin doc instructions and now I cant even sleep cos been worrying how bb is doing...

hi mummies,

i've given birth to my prince last Fri, it was thru induction. but it was fast, we started the induction at 10am and i delivered natually with epi at 3.30pm. discharged from hospital ystday and my confinement officially started then, and ystday was SUPER WARM!!! and i was abit depressed again, coz of the warm temp and pain from the wound(coz my prince was big).

hey cyn,
how's your ulcers now? i hope tat the pain reduced abit by now. last time kelly also got the HFMD and i was also shocked to know tat adults can be infected too! >__< gosh...

leobbsmom,
CONGRATS! You must take care rest more. wait for you to post ur prince pic
happy.gif

Thanks.. Seen doctor. Nothing much to help. So just try to drink more cold water lo and now i having coughing so was natalie! Just hope everything goes smoothly soon....

leobbsmom,
CONGRATS! do post pic of your prince
happy.gif

cyn,
you better take care, hope the gals get well soon...feel so heartache for them. when i have ulcers i also can't take it liao,it must be awful for them. but they will definitely be better soon.

Hi there,
Please go for a “Kidney stone” medical check-up if you take those beverages/snacks stated below regularly:

Products Recalled - Melanine Contaminated

BRAND II
ITEM DESC

1 BAIRONG GRAPE CREAM CRACKERS
2 DOVE H/NUT ALM &amp; RAISIN CHOC
3 DOVE HAZELNUT CHOC
4 DOVE MILK CHOCOLATE
5 Dreyers Choc Cake Ice Cream 887ml
6 Dreyers Choc Cake Ice Cream 887ml
7 Dreyers Cookie &amp; Cream Ice Cream 887ml
8 Dreyers Cookie &amp; Cream Ice Cream 887ml
9 Dreyers Mint Chip Ice Cream 887ml
10 Dreyers Mint Chip Ice Cream 887ml
11 Dreyers Rocky Road Ice Cream 887ml
12 Dreyers Rocky Road Ice Cream 887ml
13 Dreyers Strawberry Ice Cream 887ml
14 Dreyers Strawberry Ice Cream 887ml
15 Dreyers Toast Almond Ice Cream 887ml
16 Dreyers Toast Almond Ice Cream 887ml
17 Dreyers Vanilla Ice Cream 887ml
18 Dreyers Vanilla Ice Cream 887ml
19 DUTCH LADY STER M LF BANANA
20 DUTCH LADY STER MK LF PLAIN
21 DUTCH LADY STER MK LF CHOC
22 DUTCH LADY STER MK LF SBERRY
23 DUTCH LADY STER M LF HNYDEW
24 DUTCH LADY STER M LF HNYDEW
25 DUTCH LADY STER MILK PLAIN
26 DUTCH LADY STER MK LF CHOC
27 DUTCH LADY STER MK LF SBERRY
28 DUTCH LADY STER M LF BANANA
29 FIRST CHOICE CALCIUM SESAME CRACKERS
30 FIRST CHOICE CALCIUM SALTINE CRACKERS
31 FIRST CHOICE CALCIUM S ONION CRACKERS
32 FIRST CHOICE CALCIUM SEAWEED CRACKERS
33 GINBIS PARTY ANIMAL BUTTER BISC
34 GINBIS PARTY ANIMAL SEAWEED BIS
35 GINBIS PARTY ANIMAL CNUT
36 GINBIS ANIMAL BISCUIT
37 Koala Cocoa Biscuit 40g
38 Koala Cocoa Biscuit 40g
39 KRAFT OREO WAFER STICKS 18S
40 KRAFT OREO WAFER STICKS 5S
41 KRAFT OREO W/STICK WH CHOC 18S
42 KRAFT OREO W/STICK WH CHOC 5S
43 Lotte Koala Cocoa Funpack 210g
44 Lotte Koala Cocoa Funpack 210g
45 M &amp; M Chocolate Peanut 200g
46 M &amp; M Chocolate Peanut 200g
47 M&amp;M CHOC CANDIES PLAIN%
48 M&amp;M CHOC CANDIES PEANUT%
49 M&amp;M CHOC CANDIES-PLAIN
50 M&amp;M CHOC CANDIES-PEANUTS
51 M&amp;M FUNSIZE MILK
52 M&amp;M FUNSIZE PEANUT
53 M&amp;M Chocolate Candies Plain 200g
54 M&amp;M Chocolate Candies Plain 200g
55 MEIJI UJIKINTOKI 2978
56 MEIJI UMAKABO CHOCOLATE
57 MEIJI FAMILY PACK-GREEN TEA
58 MEIJI CHESTNUT &amp; REDBEAN
59 MENTOS BOTTLE YOGHURT PROMO PK
60 MENTOS BOTTLE YOGHURT
61 Monmilk BREAKFAST MILK MALT
62 Monmilk BREAKFAST MILK WALNUT 6S
63 Monmilk BREAKFAST MILKMALT 6S
64 Monmilk CHOCOLATE MILK 6S
65 Monmilk COFFEE MILK 6S
66 Monmilk HI CAL LOW FAT
67 Monmilk HI CAL LOW FAT MILK
68 Monmilk HI CAL LOW FAT MILK 6S
69 Monmilk HI CAL MILK
70 Monmilk HI CAL MILK 6S
71 Monmilk MILK DELUXE 12S
72 Monmilk PURE MILK
73 Monmilk PURE MILK
74 Monmilk PURE MILK 6S
75 MonmilkBREAKFAST MILK WALNUT
76 NABISCO IN A BISKIT CHICKEN
77 NESTLE NES D/STICK MINI VANILLA
78 NESTLE NES DISTICK MINI CHOCO
79 NESTLE MILK &amp; BERRY STARS CRL
80 NO FRILLS WAFER BLUEBERRY
81 NO FRILLS WAFER CHOCOLATE
82 NO FRILLS WAFER PEANUT
83 Orion Fresh Pie 138g
84 Orion Fresh Pie 138g
85 Orion Tiramisu 138g
86 Orion Tiramisu 138g
87 PEI TIAN CREAM BISCUIT
88 Rabbit Milk Sweet 150g
89 SILANG NATURAL OAT CRACKER
90 Snicker Candies Funsize 240g
91 Snicker Candies Funsize 240g
92 SNICKERS PEANUT CHOCOLATE%
93 SNICKERS SNACKSIZE BARS PNUT 5
94 TAKE ONE BABY BITES 24S
95 TAKE ONE BABY BITE CK VG
96 TAKE ONE BABY BITE CARROT
97 Vitasoy Chocolate Drink 4s 125ml
98 Vitasoy Chocolate Drink 4s 125ml
99 Vitasoy Melon Soya Bean Milk 4s 125ml
100 Vitasoy Melon Soya Bean Milk 4s 125ml
101 Vitasoy Q Soya Milk 4s 125ml
102 Vitasoy Q Soya Milk 4s 125ml
103 WANT WANT MILK CANDY
104 Want Want Flavoured Milk 250ml
105 Yili Hi Cal Low Fat Milk 1L
106 Yili Hi Cal Low Fat Milk 6s 250ml
107 Yili Hi Cal Milk 1L
108 Yili Hi Cal Milk 6s 250ml
109 Yili Pure Milk 1L
110 Yili Pure Milk 6s 250ml
111 Youcan Masterbean Multipack
112 Youcan Passion Multipack
113 Youcan Silk Sliced and Passion Strawberry
114 Youcan Stawberry Multipack
115 Youcan Traditional Sesame Multipack 4s
116 Youcan Unusual Multipack 4s

mummies
i m starting a right brain education 4 my 3kids at home. i m getting some materials n like 2 share wif those who r interested (split costs lah). interested sincere parties, pls PM me. pls do not ask questions here, i wont answer. thks!

wat i meant by right brain education is to do flashcards, photographic memory, flash memory, dots cards (math), mental imaging, photo eyeplay, observation training, eye training, encyclopaedic knowledge, etc

Hello mummies,

Thanks for the lovely concern.
Natalie has fully recovered from HFMD BUT she kenna Bronchities! She start having cough &amp; phlegm with some wheezing.. So bought her back to PD today. Buy the neubiliser instead of renting lo. Keep at home in case as this is her second relapse! HFMD and now Bronchities.. crazy indeed. She is those hardly sick and now all came in a shot..

As for BB nicole she is back to normal finally! drinking as usualy 120ml 4hrly, playing smiling
happy.gif
But still unable to bring her back as natalie is down with Bron and coughing doesnt wish to spread to bb nicole too... Hai..

As for me, drinking more water now. Throat less painfully too. Believe I have overcome the period liao lo..

pupsandcup,
wow long list... but lucky the items shown is not kept at home or been consume
happy.gif

Hi Leobbsmom,
Congratulations! Rest well and look forward to seeing your pics soon
happy.gif

Pupandcup,
Very long list leh ;( Guess we got to read the labels more carefully now. Not going to buy any made in china products!

Cynthia,
Its great to hear that both BB nicole and you are getting better. However, poor Nat! Got to continue monitor her closely. I also bought a neubiliser instead of renting as my eldest dd has a history of bronchities
sad.gif

cyn,
great to hear that they are better. i know how terrible it is, denise also rarely fall sick but now she gets running nose &amp; cough so frequently, think now lucien got a bit of stuffy &amp; running nose too. and me &amp; hubby also got it...sian

pups,
thanks for the list.

Leobbsmom,

Congratulations!! Rest well and post some pictures for us to see :")

Cynthia,

So poor thing, hope you and your girls are feeling better. I once overheard a guy at a clinic talking to his friend. He was telling his friend how his son kenna HFMD and it was pretty mild, his son was still running around playing despite the ulcers and somehow he himself caught it from his son but it was a full blown one and he was on MC for 2 weeks. He was describing to his friend what happened during the 2 weeks, sounded scary to me. You take care and rest well too yah!

HoneyB,
HFMD do sound scary. Natalie &amp; Nicole behave totally fine and still can play actively except feeding problems and cranky. For me I feel alot more tiring and very sore till now even though how much water I take in. Maybe is taking care of kids that is the reason no resting result to slow recovery.

I felt Kids having HFMD, parents should do their part to isolate. Though is mild like only ulcer but still not wise to bring them out till doctor certify cleared. If not virus will just keep on going and no ending...

Fiona,
Lucien can hold his head very well!!! He is slightly younger than nicole right? Nicole can start to lift her head alot stable and starting to flip except her buttock cant move over haha. She get angry when she cant do it and need our help in achieving it.

Fion
Wow your lucien looks so diff liao ley... so fast ley...

Indeed HFMD is not a a joke.. Elysia kena b4... early stage also cranky.. luckily she still actively playing during the period...the marks on her legs still visible ley.. kept applying cream &amp; lotion.. hoping can lighten the marks.. haha

Hi Mummies,
Can i know any1 enrol toddlers to AMK Blk 343 NTUC childcare?? Any feedback?

hi mummies,
thanks for your well-wishes! i'm feeling beta now, esp during wkend when my siblings are here to visit me, and my sis will come stay at my place... finally a week has come to past liao! another 4 weeks to go as mine is a 40-day confinement.

have been encountering problems with my maid, dunno why she cant adjust after i started my confinement or wat! but she just started her stunts at home, and i hv been wasting my energies on her for the past 3 days liao! think one more stunt and back she will go home!

i told her tat she seems busier than everyone at home during my confinement when she doesnt really do much!! instead she minus some of her routine tasks on her own and still can act busy infront of me... pengzzz... i shall share more the next login..

Little Evan
1748719.jpg

Evan in Shervonn's arms
1748720.jpg

Hi Leobbsmom,
Great to see little Evan's pics
happy.gif
Its also heart warming to see Shervonn carrying her little brother.

My kieira seems to be ignoring all issues regarding my pregnancy. Whenever i flip open my top to show her my tummy telling her baby is inside, she'll ignore totally and pull my top down to cover tummy instead
sad.gif
Wonder how she'll take it when i really deliver!

Oh dear...your maid giving you problem at this time!! How frustrating, arrrgh!! Do share more if u have time.

P/S : my hubby who happen to be nearby when i'm posting this says U have a PRETTY daughter
happy.gif

HI everyone,
Long time no post and no talk! I think I am disappearing from this thread very soon liao! I wanna talk to many of you but just din haf time. Some sms me and so sorry I could not find time to reply.. no time to update my blog, post pics etc..I wish I have more than 24 hrs per day haiz..Pardon me for the long postings here.. I just continue typing and typing:p

I am back at my job for the 3rd week liao.. sure is hectic and tiring and more so with 2..but I guess it's part n parcel of life, somehow gotta get thru it haiz

Megan kena gastric flu some 3 weeks ago.. vomited and vomited and vomited then fever up and down.. when we tot she was recovering, we sent her back to CC, ended up abt less than 1 week later, down with fever and another virus..this time round, we decided to let her stay out of school for 2 weeks. She just returned today, with a slight cough still. For awhile, I wanted to pull Megan out of school cos she keeps getting sick!

The next best thing was Nicole kena the virus from her sister too, fever, blocked nose and very bad cough, lost her voice too. She has to be placed on neubaliser for 5 days. This is her 4th day. Hubby also down late last week..who says breastfeeding strengthens immunity? now I am typing here cos I am the last one standing but currently down with sore throat with 2 days MC from today.

Nicole has not smiled for the last few days. She started smiling more today..makes me feel better although physically I am unwell.

Work is hectic eversince I am back.. tried to pump 3x a day in office but from mid last week, I only managed to pump twice.. and some of you knwo I am now at the far east.. wah, rushed home quickly pump liao..then middle of the night gotta wake up latch or attend to 2 sick kids.. wah piang.. I think working mum really not easy, can be superwoman liao..

and talking abt the far east, it is really far east loh! every morning is a mad rush to latch then pump then get ready to go work, send Megan to school, Nicole and maid to my mum' place and finally deposit myself with pump lah, breakfast lah, and other branag barang lah onto the shuttle bus to go to far east..I am like taking school bus, gotta catch it b4 it runs off without me..on some mornings, I just feel like giving it all up.. wondering "wo3 wei4 shui2 xin1 ku3 wei4 shui2 mang2", felt eyes stinging with tears. Lunch is so boring and rushed if we wanna venture out to exotic places to eat... oh well, that's another set of complaints.

C, gif me a chance I will rant nonstop:p

re: gatherings
anyone???:p

Hi Leo,
Congrats! Evan is a beautiful name and he sure is a handsome boy with LOTS OF HAIR! wanna comment that Shervonne is really pretty! so nice to see pics of siblings together! I can never capture Megan n Nicole together unless when they are sleeping?:p

Maid woes.. I have my equal share..sounds like yours need a bit more supervision and this is whr we are handicpapped esp during confinement. Hang in there!

Hi Jas,
Hope jadelle gets well soon! We din gif Megan milk for a few days and for food, we only stick to plain bread even though she was hungry cos she just cam't seem to stomach anything..they are really xin ku when they feel so much discomfort.

Hi Cyn,
I dunno if I read the postings correctly.. how did Nat get HFMD? I tot you pulled her out of school liao? I empathise with you cos my 2 princesses also down last 3 weeks..siao leh! I concluded no matter how you isolate, they may still get it.. and I still naively tot that babies have immunity from us for at least 6 mths? I was so upset when Nicole was sick and I still din bring her c pd till she exploded with high fever.. In the end, we rushed her to KK A&amp;E last tuesday...

Did your nicole drink milk when she was down? how long did she take to start drinking back her usual feeds again? mine dropped to bare minimum and now is only back to drinking 60-70ml per feed leh.. lost weight manz

Fio,
sorry ah, no time reply your sms.. my maid ok.. this one not bad but needs to train and scold sometimes but good thing is she listens and does what she is told..

Your Lucien looks strong and sturdy lei! My Nicole's neck like not as firm as Lucien's leh! so fast can sit bumbo liao?

Hi Yoshi,
How have you been? when are you due? sorry i short memory.. so good you can get 16 weeks of ML!!

hi honeyb &amp; Kris
will reply your sms soon.. paiseh, overdue liao

Think it's sometime since I shared my gers' pics. I cant get nice shots of both together, so can only post theirs separately.

This is Megan playing in the playground on 1 of the afternoons when we kept her at home. She was really happy:

1750800.jpg

This is Nicole at 3mths old:

1750801.jpg

Hi Piyo,

It has been such a long time since u last post! I'm due date is actually 11 Nov but just went Gynae checkup today and she commented that baby will be early this time round. And also because my blood sugar level very high, close to gestational diabetes so baby will be big. Got to monitor my food intake and do more blood test lor
sad.gif

It seems so fast that you return to work liao. Yup, I got 16 weeks but most probably utilize 14 weeks and keep some for next year.

Re : Maid's woe...
My maid which i just renew her passport and contract now says she wants to work another 6 more months for me!! She wants to go back as her mum keep asking her to return. Haiz....6 months is a bad time as i would just finished ML and returning to work leh. Went around hunting for new maid liao and found someone who we think is suitable. BUT my kieira is soooooo attached to old maid, refuse to sleep with us. Everytime when we reach home, she'll look for my maid!! Now I also dun know how to broach the subject of sending her home. Should I let her know in advance or wait till the day and ask her to pack? I quite pamper this maid lor so dun have the heart to tell her last minute but she's always alone at home with my kids leh. Arrghhh!!!

Morning mummies,

Fiona,

I can't really tell if Lucien looks more like you or your hubby leh hee but he sure looks like a strong boy :")

Cynthia,

Hope you are feeling much better now, your two girls recovered already?

Leobbsmom,

I also like the name Evan, very nice. So nice to see new born, take care and rest well.

Piyo,

Wah, so long never hear from you. So poor thing, Megan looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight. Nicole looks more like Megan now huh. I can imagine you must be so tired with the work changes and taking care of two kids, hang in there.

Yoshi,

Guess Kieira will have to go thru a phase of separation eventually, maybe its a better idea to let her know later...

Piyo,

I am still continuing natalie in her school. She seems to be adapting after I give in the withdrawl form haha. And we decide to continue monitor her. After she go back school after the last episode of HFMD in the school, about 2weeks later she kenna. NO symptoms at all till she gotta fever on 15sept Monday. No blister or spots. On tuesday 16th she still running high fever and refuse feed so I faster bring her see doc and diagnose HFMD. Should be incubation period lo. I quickly isolate Nicole from her at MIL house praying she wont kenna esp they been playing together almost everyday! BUT suay.. TOTO also not so heng, about 4days later, MIL called telling me Nicole having fever and refuse feed. I faster rush over and do the checks and confirm HFMD! Faster rush her to PD too and confirm is. She is too young so can only give her more cool water. Even milk have to be colder. She refuse feed and drink very little about 60ml nia. This last for 3days lo. Last monday she has continue her normal feed. Nicole have been smiling less too but she still brave fighting it and trying to play with us giggling all the way.

Just when I intend to let both gals together SUAY suay Natalie bronchitis relapse! Sian.. bring to PD again (pd sure very happy to earn my $$) and we bought neubiliser instead of renting it. Last sat finally Natalie is free from neubiliser after 4days of using but still have some cough n phlegm. She is back to school yesterday.

Hang on piyo! Its tiring esp you have to work. Don stress over BM lo. sometime bb kenna from adult or kids cant be avoid. I am only lucky to be with them 24hours as I not working. We will continue let natalie schooling till next year we shift near mil and change her school... So meantime hope wont have any other illness from her! Cough, flu, even HFMD kenna liao.. what else can she kenna?

Total damage for last 2-3weeks $1000! Medical fees so exp with 2 kids.. lucky with CDA...

hi piyo,
aidan has also just started his child care last week and by weekend he's down with cough and fever... last nite 39 degrees... sigh... im aware that kids will tend to fall sick in the initial stage but din expect him to be hit so fast! will keep him off school this week, hopefully he will be fine by next... now awaiting for the lucky vitamin stuffs to reach me soon and pray hard that they will help to build up his immunity!

Hi mummies,

I am here to seek help again. After reading the article pups posted I really feel discouraging to be a mom, esp nowadays Jayden is very hard to handle. I have been scolding and beating Jayden recently as I really dunno what to do with him! Have few questions hope you all can help. On the the situation below, I have intially tried to talk nicely and expained to him and yet he he will keep repeating next time. I really dunno how to teach him and worry if he carry on like this then grow up lagi hard to teach liao?!

1) Do you scold or beat your kid?
Initially I tried not to beat Jayden and everytime talk nicely to him and explain to him and nowadays I find this doesn't work on Jayden coz he become very spoilt so I started to scold and beat him. Even so I still can't handle him at all.

2) What you will do if your kid insist to have something and will cry if he dun get them?
Despite I have explain several times to him and try to divert his attention by giving him other things and yet he will still insist on what he wants. He is not someone who easily give up on what he wants.

3) What you will do if your kid dun want to use potty?
Jayden always have constipation problem coz he dun want to use potty.

4) What you will do if your kid beating his sister or do some dangerous action to her?
Jayden dun like his mei mei (think he jealous) and will always try to beat her or kacau her. I have explained to him that mei mei needs him to yang yang and if he beat mei mei she will feel pain and cry etc but still he will beat. In front of Jayden I dare not carry mei mei so much and even if she cries I ll ask maid to carry her also. I also always tell him I love him and will not change even now have mei mei.

5) What you will do if your kid likes to mess up his food and throw them all on the floor.
I have tried to explain to Jayden why he cant do it and even buai tahan still scolded and taken up the cann but he still do it).

I really dunno if all the kids like this or my Jayden;s temper is stronger. I really bo lat to teach him liao. Feel very fan and dunno what to do. Everytime when Jay's at home I wlll feel very stressful one. sigh . . .

Cocomo,
I am facing the exact same problems as u...except for beating mei mei, he does it occassionally but not often...i also dunno how to handle him alr...now he loves to sit those put coins ride and refuse to leave and if i hold his hands to leave, he juz sit on the floor etc n even if i threatened to leave him there, he juz dun care and will attempt to sit on the ride...its now so difficult to handle him when i am outside wif him n jaz n even wif maid...i now use a cane on him already...like u i tried to explain to him but no work n now reali no choice but to beat him....dunno wat else to do

Back