(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

OC - if not how? all not done and hb nag and nag. He's clearing his leave so he stays at home most of the time and nagging me for this and that. If I dont show I'm "hardworking" he will "siew le wo" Hahaha.

But really loh, Im tired. I work and work from the time BB wake up till 1-2am. Only rest time I have is now when he's asleep and after that its back to housework and taking care of him again. End of the day, hubby still can ask why I so tired.
sad.gif
really not a understanding guy.

How I wish I can let E sit in a walker, but I think I will be picking up pieces of glass if I take the risk.
 


PM
Wah ur hb even more particular than u for this case ah? Ya think i better not let her 'eat' my hp liao...it's hanged again! Think im goin to try use a hair dryer to blow dry it...damn cham
kao_cry.gif
 
hi jolynn
welcome to this thread

PM..aiyo u cant let emerson sit in walker ah...if he like ian..chiong in chiong out...like u said..u lagi bz picking up glasses...hahhaa...like ian..he chiong...even in a dark room leh...then searching for his target to chew on...then if too fast...he will like knock his arms lah...suddenly walker bang onto wall...very jialat
 
PM
Does ur hb help in doin d hse work? If my hb asks me why im so tired he sure get it from me..haha..but he does nag at me when i chat here at night after bb sleeps. He will say, 'I thot u always complain very tired still dun go to bed early?' :p

Jolynn, welcome to d July Mummy thread!
kao_welcome2.gif
 
PM, dsii,
Haha great minds think alike! But he knows i've been letting Gillian munch on my hp so he sure gimme that "see lah,i told u!" face leh...
crazy.gif


Ok gotta go hang laundry first
biggrin.gif
 
PM, should be can lah.. CNY 18 Feb right.. technically still got 3 weeks more.. shld be can la. hehe. Eh.. ur hb nag at u for housework? tell him he so free come n help u lor..

OC, ehh.. u must blowdry your hp before u turn it on again! i think it will short-circuit if u turn it on when still wet.. most likely can say bye-bye to ur hp already... n hello new hp lor. =D


HMM. angpow.. must give parents n parents in law.. and one angpow each? thanks for the tip. forgot about this one. hehe.
 
PM
This time i can understand ur hanyu pinpin altho a bit 'sa la' again..haha!

peach
Oh no! I already on n off my phone so many times liao...Ehh why u know huh, u genah before ah? :p
 
Julie
D pic of ur 'boss' so small leh cant see clearly

Btw anyone knows how to get rid of mosquitos in d house. They are driving me crazy but i just cant seem to "catch" them. Or which brand anti-mosquito patch is good huh?
 
Hi all the mummies,

Who is bringing their elder child?
I was thinking not to bring Janelle cos i dun know if i can handle. hmmmm

If there are little frds going then i bring Janelle along else she will be very lonely and i scare she will go and ka jiao YB place and go and dig here n there.

Cannot miss too much gathering... my project have not started yet so i still can sneak out for gathering. very sian keep staying at home during weekend.

Pray hard hard both kids dun fall sick.

Peach... I only give ang pow to the younger generation or xiao bei. Like my hubby biao ge who is not married then cannot give. I think not gd to give also. If we give, like we are elder than them, is a disrespect.. muhahahah.. gd reason hor. hahaha..

SO every year i will suan him, "heh, where r u getting married? Buay pai seh taking ang pow har? My kids waiting for u to give ang pow leh." I am so mean.. hahaha..
 
Hi mummies,

wow wow! the thread is really moving fast...like Ian's speeding...hahaha.

Welcome to all the new mummies!

Talking about giving ang pows...this will be my first yr too! We 'siam' 2 yrs liao...cannot run anymore. Siong ah...got to pay for reno then got to give ang pow, after cny we gotto eat grass le...

Feb gathering: think cannot go...most prob moving that weekend.
 
peach
i gave ang baos to parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, siblings and unmarried relatives who are younger than us. hey hey this yr got 2 kids, can coup some 'losses'.

hong
i dun think i bring my gal leh, dun think can handle.

dsii
xavier dun like to be in the walker leh. The most he can stay in it is like 5-10 minutes.
 
PM,
cos i told him i might work late due to year end closing. He bring the stroller so that my mother no need to carry BB and stroller.
 
Hi all mummies!

My bb Cait is taking her afternoon nap now
happy.gif
What a relief!
Dsiitan -- ur bb ian so cute. He is so chubby!

my bb cait is quite slim and small size but tall exactly like my hb. I think she is still not that strong to hold herself up. I want to get a walker. Anyone have any suggestions where to get them? I tried toys R us but only got one type. no other choices and it was so bulky. my hse so small how to let her walk if i buy that?
my hb ks... he bought all the ang pows already and changed money for CNY haha
happy.gif
 
PM, both of u give 1 ang bao to each parent... that means we have to prepare 3 ang baos (cos hb dad not around anymore)...
 
oh, looks like so many of u doesn't give for unmarried elder... then I must sai ko my hb already...

tis new year not gg jb to visit his mother's relatives... so good... if go... my mil sure go around boast abt her granddaughter one...
 
Hi Dsii,

will confirm by next week if can come for gathering or not. This time seems to be a big group and I really hope I can make it.
 
OC, wahahahaha *hide my face* yes. of cos lah. otherwise how i know this sort of things =P i even worse k, i dropped hp into toilet bowl (just after i flush n getting ready to go out of toilet) cos my hp was on the ledge above the bowl. WAH. my heart sink man when I heard to "plooop!" into the bowl. it was a very new hp, only about 1 or 2 months old. i kept trying to turn it on. SIGH. it kept hanging, the screen kept turning white colour, n i STILL kept trying to turn it on. later when i met my hubby, i told him about it, he scolded me for even turning it on. no hope liao. short circuit. even send for repair also no hope. alot of buttons cannot work, the scroller spoil... sob.


ylc, i think there's quite alot of places to buy baby walker. u looking for 1st hand one issit? can try kiddy palace, mothercare, babyhypermart/bbkingdom, tom&stephanie also got sell. look around lor..

yenny, hong
hmm, i must go check with my cousins whether they give to unmarried elders anot. wah, for elders i juz counted i have to prepare 9 angpows... must go find angpow paper already.
 
Oh no, my gal also June BB so do we still qualify for the club?
YB,
Can i tentatively put my name down for your house gathering as well. Coz need to discuss wif my Hubby to skip gng to MIL hse that day as Sat is MIL house day..Sianz...thinking of it veri sianz....:p
 
eeyore,
hehe i dun mind if my mil shows off kristen to the relatives actually. juz hope she dun go telling "false stories" about the bb that's all.. heheh. she did that before about how bb kicks because she wants something, how bb cry cos she want to go out etcetc.
 
YB,
I hope I can join you mummies and babies on 10Feb, but me only back from business trip the day earlier. Can you send me your address? if I can make it on 10Feb, then I pop by ...
my email address is [email protected]
 
peach
Every year my hubby and I have a pack ang bao ritual. We'll prepare a stack of money in $2 and $10 notes, with a few types of ang bao. Then we'll discuss how much to give to each elder and oso the different groups of relatives(amt base on how close we r to them). The different types of ang baos help me to differentiate when distributing the ang baos. When I stuff the money into the ang bao, my heart bleeds as well. Every year we spend abt $600+ for ang bao. Sad!
 
Peach,
Speaking from own experience dats why huh..hehehe..my hp oso quite new, pray hard dat it will live long long

Mezzo,
Aiyo of course u in d club lah, we Jul mummies siao siao one like to joke a lot, dsii hor?
lol.gif
ur bb's EDD actually Jul issit? How early did ur bb arive into this world?

Julie,
Hey ur bb likes to stick out tongue, my ger oso
happy.gif
 
peachsorbet, yarlar, she's like that lor, she always assume lor that when bb do this that means she want like that... as if she knows bb language...
 
Hi OC,
Ya my BB EDD supposed to be 3rd July...wanted a july BB veri much cos am a July BB myself. But BB nt cooperative...come out at 37 weeks so end up 19th June. So sad...next time she wont have any classmates to celebrate her bdae in school cos her bdae during june holidays. I veri bo liao think of all these...thats y keep telling BB dnt come out so early but she cant wait to come to this world :p
 
oc,mezzo
haha..of cos ...come come join us...no problem one lah...hahhahaa

aiyo..oc...gillian can sit liao ah??? wah piang..ian still cant leh...hahahaha...
 
MTDT- yeah she loves to bite on the spoon... she don't like to drink from the bottle but willing to take her milk from the spoon. aiyo... can take very long to feed her. in the end just let her latch on haha
she's born on 7th Jul
 
yenny, wahh.. 600... must go discuss with hubby tonite about angpow already.. about 3 wks left to CNY!!! =)


OC, hehe.. good luck!

ylc & dsii, my girl can't sit upright either. at my mum's place the bumbo seat is there, we let her sit there, she looks quite comfy. but at my ILs place, we've tried to let her practice independently, but mil scolded, say not good. =/ oh well.
 
wow... feed by spoon? must be tough on u.

my boy also v fussy when comes to feeding. hv to rock n sing song one. tiring! :p

i suppose u r SAHM rite.
 
hi mummies.... wah lau.. i spend hrs reading the thread... goodness!!! very tired leh..

have qn for all of u here: whenever i feed my boy solid...after a few spoon.. he'll cry and cry.. like he very hungry like that.. even i speed up.. he still "scold me" why like that? anyone of u experiencing this? this is his whole day's feeding schedule:

9am: FM/BM (200ml)
1pm: solid (rice/brown rice cereal)
5pm: BM (200ml)
9pm: FM(180ml)

is it enuf? usualy he takes abt 3/4 bowl (the bowl we use for eating rice) of cereal.
 
Yenny, even with different ang pow patterns I still get very mixed up! Last year we change $1000 of new notes. Heartache.

Emerson cant sit upright yet too...

OC, gillian got tooth liao? If not, hers could be coming out. I remembered Emerson likes to do tht when his teeth is abt to come out.
 
MTDT - Same here, emerson too. When u walk and rock him while feeding, he still wanna turn here and there to look at the surrounding. Super tiring man. Sometimes I just feed him more porridge or give him another meal so that he wont cry for milk!
 



Back
Top