Julie,
too warm or too cold wil, cause the lumps to appear. Very much like formula milk.
Blessing, i mix rice with baby food from the jar too.
PM, Z-lia, Jul04.
,i went thru that pahse with my MIL too, everything i give in to them. They tend to be like that if you have your first child.Just have to harden yourself and be insitent to say no to them.Now, even when my older girl is 4 yrs old they still like that, but they see my girl on inhlaor daily, that she got v bad cough and bad skin they keep quiet now. LAst time, say exact same things. Somehow, i blamed my MIL for my girl's sensitive skin because at 4 mths old, she place a prawn in the mouth of my older girl, to "open up her mouth". Today her terrible skin sensitivity is something I am trying hard to cope with. Nowadays, i don't give them much "respect" in that way becoz i feel I have to protect my children properly. For example older folks like to say, eat a little can, nevermind. You know what i say to them, CANNOT. No such thing as a little bit. Once you dab a little on the tongue, it goes into their system and the body will react. I think my in-laws think i'm rude but I rather they see me rude then my daugther suffer.So now, with no. 2, they donb't say much already.I am famous as the rude Daugther in law. but i am so angry when they just give my older daughter anything she wants. So guess what i do, i scold and cane her very badly in front of them for accepting things she not suppose to eat. So, next time they dun dare give her unless with my permission.Sigh... I gain my "respect" from them in this manner, in the wrong way but it works.If not, they think, you young, everything also don't know.