blessy
Member
good morning mummies,
eeyore: i didnt know there is a children/baby shop in velocity since I work near there....hmm...must check it out then.
hi zoe: been reading your posts but havent got a chance to "talk" to you. In some way, I like London but only on holiday. Like wat you say, the cost of living is pretty expensive and the weather is unpredictable at times. (ohhh, winter can be real cold). Bringing up a baby in a western culture can be a real eye opener though. I stay in the east, hopefully, have a chance to meet up with you soon.
I am feeling real exhausted these days cos Ryan has been waking up abt 2 to 3 times for feed. This has certainly tire me out especially when my health is not very good. Sigh. I really hope he can sleep thru soon though.....
eeyore: i didnt know there is a children/baby shop in velocity since I work near there....hmm...must check it out then.
hi zoe: been reading your posts but havent got a chance to "talk" to you. In some way, I like London but only on holiday. Like wat you say, the cost of living is pretty expensive and the weather is unpredictable at times. (ohhh, winter can be real cold). Bringing up a baby in a western culture can be a real eye opener though. I stay in the east, hopefully, have a chance to meet up with you soon.
I am feeling real exhausted these days cos Ryan has been waking up abt 2 to 3 times for feed. This has certainly tire me out especially when my health is not very good. Sigh. I really hope he can sleep thru soon though.....