paranoidmummy
New Member
Zoe, he's on that amt since he was ard 4 mths plus and I haven started solids on him that age yet. So basically, he's not a good milk drinker. Water also, he hardly drinks them.
Kloe, I seldom cook too, only 2-3 a week. Usually I will log in when BB's asleep for the day, ard 11-12am, but then u will see me "talking" to myself most of the time, but I realise there's zoe now. Hehehe. BB's sleeping now and I need to do some transfer, so come in and peep peep.
My day's very standard. I wake up together with E. Bathe and feed him after that he will nap. When he's taking his first nap, I will wash his bottle, cook his porridge, wash laundry.
2nd nap, vacuum n mop the floor,
go shower, wash up the porridge and take a rest, maybe eat something.
The rest of the day after he wakes up is play and play after he's tired, he will sleep and I iron clothes/ log in the internet.
So standard, I get so sick of it. The tight schedule for housework means I cannot go shopping, else housework will be left undone.
Kloe, I seldom cook too, only 2-3 a week. Usually I will log in when BB's asleep for the day, ard 11-12am, but then u will see me "talking" to myself most of the time, but I realise there's zoe now. Hehehe. BB's sleeping now and I need to do some transfer, so come in and peep peep.
My day's very standard. I wake up together with E. Bathe and feed him after that he will nap. When he's taking his first nap, I will wash his bottle, cook his porridge, wash laundry.
2nd nap, vacuum n mop the floor,
go shower, wash up the porridge and take a rest, maybe eat something.
The rest of the day after he wakes up is play and play after he's tired, he will sleep and I iron clothes/ log in the internet.
So standard, I get so sick of it. The tight schedule for housework means I cannot go shopping, else housework will be left undone.