(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

bless - yup, like wat geb says.

my boy usu v cooperative, will open mouth wide wide for me.

in infantcare, i saw tat the teachers also do that when bathing. even clean the gum area.
 


Blessings,
Last time when i have my daughter i didnt clean her tongue and got scolded by my mum. She said the milk residue got thicker may affect the bb taste bud cos cant taste milk and bb wil reject milk.

One day i realised my daughter tongue is cleaner if i feed her water after her feed. So till today i still practise this.

Gebbera,
Quite nice.. I tried Ritz Carlton, even better.
Dun get the snowskin from Tunglok, the paste very soft and mushy. Not nice. Bakeskin better.
 
hong,
ritz carlton ah? never tried before leh.. i like the raffles hotel champagne snow skin ones.... very nice and yummy... then there's also the crown prince hotel crispy yam type one also not bad leh.... aiyoh... you make me drool liao... kekeke...

dsii,
hee hee.... hmm... maybe i'll be so busy chatting with all mummies until i forgot about your ian arr.... keke....
 
gebbera
hahhaa...then gd loh..at least u enjoy urself..then i also happy mah...dun wori..i will remind u abt my ian..hahaha
 
hahaha...can oso...me welcome u...hehehehe...
oei..why today ur reply so fast ah? u on BP again ah? got see one BP abt flower tea...very nice to vire..but drink that tea must get transparent glass..if not can see the flower blooms...me still dunno whether to get or not...hehehe
 
haiz..hb went reservist..then hor tonite he went dinner with the big boss from japan and his colleagues...so me home alone with 2 kids..ordered KFC for dinner...haiz...
 
hi lucida,
i went to watson(bugis)to tried to get e square square cottons but e staff told me that e supplier ve took back....not selling at e moment. he said ppl complaint e facial cotton ve a funny scent. u bou frm which watson? i cant find it at AMK 2.
 
Gebbera,
u live at Aljunied right.
U shld try the Geylang Lor 15 crispy yam mooncake. Cheaper and even better than the crown prince. The shop only open during Mooncake festival to sell their signature Yam mooncake. They close the rest of the yr.

Raffles hotel snowskin har. I tried before, the filling is also too soft for me.

Dsii,
i also thot of getting the tea leh but the website did not indicate the purpose of each tea.
 
Kin,
Are u the one asking abt the Vbaby clothes?
I just got my items yesterday. Material is gd, can buy. I got a nite jumper and a cloth like Jumper for my boy.

Anyone interested to get from them?
 
alamak..so fast u ordered liao ah???
me still thinking leh... 70cents per pc rite??? haiz....hmm....cham ah..odered too many stuff liao leh....now headache...but she did mentioned she will organise again ard CNY..u try liao tell me nice or not? hehee
 
Dsii,
yah.. try 1st and amazed my BIL and his GF.
My BIL probably thinks why this SIL always find weird weird things. hahaha..
 
Hi Mummies,
Any good PD to recommend, preferably around Sengkang/Punggol? My son having diarrhoea for 1 week liow...don't know how.
 
Hi Hong,

Vbaby clothes so affordable? Any spree? I also tried feeding my boy with sips of water after feed...difficult leh cos he will close his mouth tight after milk. So I tried using a warm cloth to clean his tongue

Hi Gebbera,

Can only clean the front part of the tongue right? I find the stains are thicker in the middle part of the tongue which is slightly deeo in...I am afraid if I go deeper into the tongue...he may gagged lor....
 
The milk stain might be thrush if is thick n cant be clean off leh...that time my gal oso like that,then during 6in1, PD check n told us is milk thrush so give a medi to apply ,3day then tongue clean liao...
 
Jasline,
Try the Pasir Ris bb and child clinic at Elias Mall.

Blessings,
U try feeding him using spoon.

MTDT,
70cent is the tea leave.
Vbaby is more than that lah. U can go to the vbaby spree and try. I see if i can organise one later but i keep it within the mummies here. Dun want to open up to others cos very hard to control. Give me sometime i need to sort out my work 1st. Just started work.
 
hong,
not me leh.. i too busy to do anything now.sorry, what is Vbaby clothes??? i not so gd at followingsprees. i just buy from convenient spots when i'm out..heh heh....
 
hong - hahaha!
i guess as much! :p

Jas - i goes to Kidslink at SK (near compasspoint)The lady PD there quite nice... v patient n gives us alot of info. nurse also v frenly.
 
hi all,
just want to find out from the mummies who attend church, anyone attending the Rock, NCC on sunday 1st service?? I see a few babies abt same age as ours there.
 
Jas - in case u need:

Kidslink Children's Clinic Sengakang Branch
Blk 237 Compassive Walk, #01-532, Singapore 540237 (Opposite Sengkang MRT /Bus Interchange)
Ph : 6388 4466
 
bless - for a start, just clean the outside...
as ur bb get use to it, will open mouth wide for u. then u can clean inner.

and since u just started cleaning, dun think will so fast "clean all". maybe will be better as time goes by.
 
Hi zita,

how to confirm that it is milk thrush? like I mention before, it is difficult for me to clean the inner part of the tongue and to me the stains look thick...

Hi MTDT,

I think you are right...cant expect to clean everything at one go...sometimes I am just too kan cheong!!! wish everything can be clear from my boy's tongue...

Hi Hong,

Feeding with a spoon sounds like a good idea...I will try it out and see if it works!
 
Missmoon,
u har. hee hee sorry cant rbr who.
happy.gif

Oh the material is not bad. I email to them and ask them how to go abt ordering from them and the payment mode to them.

I will announce internal spree once i settle everything with v-baby.

Blessing,
i also dun know how to determine thrush, wld like to know too.

MTDT, is thrush painful??
 
yenny,

can u also pm me the details? I may be able to make it if mil can help with boy boy. Better not prepare my food in case it goes to waste if i can't pop by.

Gerberra,

If i go, also won't bring boy boy. Definitely can't handle him alone outside in current state.
 
Blessing.. from wat u mention look like thrush leh! Is a patch of thick veri white stained that cant be clean, if try clean veri hard will bleed wan! My gal also at inner tongue. Will affect their milk intake!

After apply the medi n recover. now my gal inner tongue can be easily clean off with towel veri smooth ,oso no white stained liao, milk intake oso increase..

If u going for jab soon, as yr doc to check for u n prescripe medi...
 
I think my baby also got thrush.
sad.gif
My mum say tomorrow she will buy something to clean his mouth if not he might not want to drink milk. If still cannot remove than see doctor. My mum told me to clean my nipple and dry it...

I think I better go see PD on Saturday.
 
Hi all Mom,

Just a quastion since i guess most of u will be going back to work if u have not already done so.

Care to share how u gals express ur breast milk at work? my work place do not have this facility and i m very troubled over it... i cannot imagine doing it in the toilet... i'm going back to work next month.
 
lucida..i tink chinese medi hall got sell chinese medi to wash thrush..but i tink better to buy the cream from PD leh!

blessing...manage to find a photo of my gal tongue wif thrush..if u wan confirm , pm me for the photo ya : )
 
hi mummies,

any good rocker/bouncer to recommend? My boy likes to sleep in the rocker during daytime...those netted ones but I find the back support is not good if he sleeps for too long...any other good recommendations?
 
Blessings,
Others rockers are pretty warm to sleep in and they are pretty small. Our bb wld outgrown it very fast.

U got the big netted bouncer? SO lucky that ur boy like it. Mine will fuss after a while.
 
Koh, i was liek u the other time. n the worse thing is as i am a freelancer, i travel to different offices. i was very stressed abt it also. now i hav already been expressing 4weeks and in 2 different companys. as long as the toilet is clean, i will expressed it there. i try not to anyhow touch the walls and watever when i go into the cubicle. so far so good.. bb has been drinking the milk n nothing happens (touch wood). dun feel stress abt it. perserve, that's wat i did. feel free to ask me qn if u hav doubts.. i'll try to guide u along, buti stillnot very expert lah.
 
Hi yenny, please pm me your address as well. Howeeve, I see if I can join. hubby back on sunday and took leave on Monday so I might just stay at home with hubby. need to rest also, this whole week has been rather B Z.
 
mummies who r coming for the gathering. Can indicate whether u r coming for lunch so that i can estimate how much food to buy. Thanks.
 



Back
Top