YB
My slimming down took a few stages then. 1st stage is after delivering, down to 54kg. Then 2nd stage was when there was a very strong motivation(my sis was getting married, i wan to squeeze into the evening gown) after 1.5yr. I took to atkin's diet(low carb high protein) and I lost 5kg in 2 months. I oso started using oto trimax 2 days ago, no obvious effect yet. u better dun start skipping so soon cos not very good for the womb. Another way to get rid of flabby stomach is to do clunches everyday. Tat one very effective but very tormenting.
My slimming down took a few stages then. 1st stage is after delivering, down to 54kg. Then 2nd stage was when there was a very strong motivation(my sis was getting married, i wan to squeeze into the evening gown) after 1.5yr. I took to atkin's diet(low carb high protein) and I lost 5kg in 2 months. I oso started using oto trimax 2 days ago, no obvious effect yet. u better dun start skipping so soon cos not very good for the womb. Another way to get rid of flabby stomach is to do clunches everyday. Tat one very effective but very tormenting.