(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


Michelle/PM,

I also hv the same dilemma. So i tink i will include the "visitation hours" when sending out sms. Even now when I visit my frens, will usually ask if they are ok with guests b4 gg down..
 
misaryeo,

I think some frens r like dat lor, mayb u jus make clear 2 them, they should b ok lar...
Like my frens, i mean i dunno bout ur frens lar, my frens noe i very straight forward, if i tell them like dis, it means like dis lor...
Kekeke, they always say I very fierce... so no choice, give in to me... :D

Better to get the float lor... my 1st one i didn't get to use it until my 3rd day, lucky my auntie pass to me lor... its painful...

that time i sit on the chair, buttock jus touch d chair onli, within spilt second i stand up liao...
 
PM,
the swiss roll delivery was being delay, cant collect at 3pm le... think something cropped up... can only collect it aft my appt liao...
 
Jul04,

If TMC got give, den i dun have to ask from my auntie...

PM,

In circular movement, um.... something like hand from top towards down... clockwise movement...

I think mayb can ba...

Lok,

Yup, its better dat way, i oso let my fren noe if shes ok, if im visitin her...

Think our frens should do it dat way too ;)
 
I survived 2 pregnancies w/o the float...
happy.gif


The float is to cushion ur bum when u sit so that there is less pressure on the wound...
 
Michelle,
checked with friend liao. she bought it one, not TMC give. sorry...pai seh. think i will borrow from her.
 
michelle, looks like some get it some still dun lor.. i am the very stern kind.. just dun wanna everytime make things so ugly.. sigh.. i am not goign to tell anyone when i going to delivery.. will only sms them when i ready for guests.. i already warned my husband.. if anyone were to come without my knowledge, i'll just stay in the room wif black face..

i think i better go get the float.. does mothercare sell that?
 
Gebbera,

Oh, actually i dunno wer to get... bcoz i got it from my auntie last time, haha, her one look like tyre type... Anyway, i try to check out, i will keep u all updated...

Jus call my mum, she say she will check it out n let me noe, den i will let u all noe...
 
I opposite from you gals. My friends all quite zi dong one....will ask before they come. I am more worried about my in laws. they super super gan cheong type. scared we tell them when i am admitted that they will rush down to hospital and wait there for me to deliver or start calling hb every few mins....

decided that we will call them only after i have delivered. is it very bad? but i don;t want to bugged by them when i am in labour.....
 
misaryeo,
i understand how u feel. If u dun want ur frd to come over then be firmed. I believe they will understand.

PM,
u dun think too much cos thinking and worrying too much will lead to depression. If u are tired then let other helping u to look after the baby. I have depression after i give birth to my gal, funny thing is i know i am in depression.

Try not to be hard for urself, no MS then give FM. It is ok to give FM, that is wat the FM are for. U just give ur bb wat ever BM u can get.

Once the bb is out, is not abt just MS. alot of time u will have to guess wat the bb are crying for. Alot of guessing, trial and error to do.
 
Jul04,

Okok...ic... its okie... If can borrow, the best, save money...

misaryeo,

Hehe, okok... cool...
I think mayb they do sell, can check it out der...
 
julo4, i also not goign to call them till i delivered leh.. cos again i sure pek chek when they call and check every hr... and make me stress lor if labour very long...adn scare they cannot sleep if they know i in hospital.. i dun wanna give them unnecessary stress also

my hubby is opposite, he think shld inform them cos they sure happy as will see their godson soon..
 
wah, my mum efficient...

okie, um, she say buy from hospital pharmacy better... quality better... bcoz sometimes ppl who kena piles, they oso need it...

Hehe...

Oh, i talking bout the float...
 
MY, ya lor. I also worry that they too excited to sleep. same for my parents also. I told them that if in the middle of the night then I will sms my bro then he only tell them in the morning. anyway no point they come down and wait, also dunno wait how long....make me stress only....

Hubby is in on the plan. Cos he will be the one handling the calls. think he going to swtich off the phone till I deliver...hahaha
 
Michelle,
My friend say she bought her float from bicycle shops....suppose to be cheaper. It's the black kind that looks like tire one.
 
mummies.... login off now... gotta go for gynae's appt le.... enjoy your chat and cya again...

have a enjoyable weekends!
 
MY, i dunno le. she says that it's really good. i guess how hard is up to indiv. can let out air if you think too hard.
 
sorrie, was gone for a while...

Steph,

Nope, not pantang... I noe, alot of ppl say... hehe, but hubby n i both more westernised, he give greenlight, so ok...

misaryeo,

Ya lor, i oso bored... dunno wat time hubby comin home...
 
misaryeo,

depend on his projects lor, bcoz he in marine line...
Lately, he very tied up with work, dunno wat time he will finish... sometimes see him for a few hours onli...
 
Me stomach very painful.. Baby playing Taichi inside.. Aiyo... I can imagine him inside doing this...

*imagine* Left hand draw a semi circle, right hand draw another semi circle, left leg move to the left, right leg move to the right (Taichi)

Painful ah... Then can see stomach moving.. Kaoz..
 
hhaha.. steph.. my bb also sometimes like that..

michelle, me too.. sometimes get to see hubby only a few hrs.. then next day he go work again.. no choice..
 
steph,

Haha... I was tellin dsiitan yesterday,

My baby morning do yoga... noon n nite time do kickboxing... she very sporty.... kekeke
 
misaryeo,

Ur hubby in government job?

hehe... i came across some thread, u use to be ex smoker oso arh? me oso, onli manage to quit when im 5 months preggy...
 
Lol... now very painful.. hahaha

Then can't breath properly also..

Actually I also ex smoker... hahah quit when I know I was preggy..
 
michelle, yah lor.. government job..

yes.. i quite when i found out i pregnant that night... abt 5 or 6 weeks preg.. cos scare suffocate bb inside.. and happen to see a pregnant woman smoke in public.. very ugly lor.. so just stop.. nowadays got craving..ahahah.. think going to delivery liao.. so cravign comes back.. dunno will pick up again or not.. hope not. cos veryhard to quit
 
kekeke...

Hehe, didn't noe got mummies here oso ex smoker...

My 1st girl i could stop immediately when i found out i was preggy but took back the habit after 1 month of confinement...

2nd one so diff to quit, onli manage to quit at the 5th month bocz hubby oso smoker...

I prayin dat i will not take back dis bad habit after i deliver...
 
Misaryeo, just to motivate u (to stop)..

Even if u wash ur hands and etc after a smoke, the bad stuffs still lingers on ur clothes and skin, bad for baby. Very easy triggers asthmas and bronchitis problems..
happy.gif
 
yah.. i think hubby very impt.. although he dun smoke at home now.. buti know he smoke when he at work.. although he say he will quit wif me.. i now very hard one lor..so i threatened him, say if he smoke in his work place, then i'll go back smoke also when i go back work..ahahah
 
Misaryeo, steph...

Ic...

YA, very hard to quit...

somemore my colleagues all smoker oso... hubby oso smoker...

Me arhz, nowadays when angry feel like smokin but tell myself cannot, lata baby cannot breath...
 
My father lagi worse, oso smoker...

Tell me he got lobang to get cheap cigarettes, then say he will tell me after i deliver...

*piangz*

Yup, hubby play a big part... Nowadays he smoke in front of me, he will kena nag none stop until no choice, he go toilet n smoke... haha
 
The last time after I had my 2nd child, I was so tired looking after 2 and after a couple of months, I started smoking back...

I practically looked like a zombie cause I can't sleep in the day and baby wakes up many times at night so I only slept like less than 4 hrs interupted sleep everyday... so took breaks outside coridoor and smoked... Sigh
 


Back
Top