(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


Hi PM. The rebate for Citibank card is 5% is it? I read from forum that gas station also have their own card.. Any reason why people dun use gas station card? Is it because it's restricted only to that station?? Or actaully any station under the same brand can? Me don have any petrol related rebate card yet.. so wondering which can help me hav more rebate.. I even saw one from AA-Esso rebate which offers 7% rebate but must be AA (Automobile Association) member.. have not chk how to be AA member tho..
 
PM, Actually wen i collected the car kinda mixed feeling.. I'm the type who swear by owning a car is a total waste of money. Not a necessity.. I think having a kid change alot of things.. I promised myself since graduate to go to a different country every year.. I think i will not be able to fulfill that promise.. for a very long time...
 
I am using caltex... 16percent discount. For temasek holdings staff only

Honda fit-nice car! But honda out of my budget.
happy.gif


Credit card- which one u gals use often? Best rebates etc? ;p
 
Vpost now hv "discount' and review of shipping rates leh...

wonder it is cheaper than BDL now... esp when vpost dun charge tax
 
Lucida,
I am using Caltex card, coy discount. I think 14% only.

PM,
wat meat do u add in to cook ur soup? There is a paper that can absorb the surface oil. U can get it from Daiso.
I am going to Very hungry caterpillar on 22nd Nov and also 11am leh. SO which date ur cannot make it?

KLCC,
I brot the Princess Ticket and will only bring Janelle alone.
 
Temasek holding-alot of co are part of them leh.. Like SIA, singtel, starhub! All under "govt" one lah. All one family. As long as related can get. :p

Petrol card vs credit card. My hubby calculate tat more worthwhile to use credit card last time, before I found out abt this temasek card, as credit card, u can still gain pts from tat petrol company n in turn change to cash to petrol again.
 
Lucida- I was like u.. Last time also dun see the value of getting a car. I grew up in a centralised place with lots of bus. Go anywhere also within 10mins. Haha

Well.. Even now, car is just a transport... So I v unwilling to spend more on it.

Hols- haha I worst... Wanted 2 trips a year! Well.. Now not so bad, still can maintain once a year... But to nearer countries and shorter trips. :p
 
Hi MT, Actually if i waited for this round COE it might have been lower. last COE was $10989. Heard that this round will be lower.. Anyway. Today came to work by Bus as I dun dare to drive alone :p... I got direct bus from home to work.. But I intend to put Yujie in the childcare near my workplace so hence.. the car.. I hope he will be well and fine in the childcare.. Starting mid-dec..

At least you can go for one trip.. Me this year have not been anywhere except Sentosa..
 
Lucida - no wonder... which CC?
it's like tat lah... we can squeeze in MRT/BUS but not our little bao bei right!
happy.gif


Trips - go for short one loh... like this yr i only went phuket! :p (Not counting Malaysia/Batam etc as dun need to take planes! haha)
 
MT, u "hor mia" hor..can go holiday so often some more exclude those not via plane :p
Hong, is Jan excited abt the coming princess show?
PM, there is a kind of sieve for oil, meant for scooping extra oil for soup..most household shops got sell.
 
Oh I got that paper... but useful meh? just put the paper on teh surface and take it away right? My hb thought i drop tissue paper inside when i soak it in. I kalang ka bo when doing the whole thing leh..charm.. no experience is liek taht one.. I bot Prok ribs for the soup.. other than oil, I also eat the bits of bones leh. What kind of pork ribs shld i buy?

Hong - It's the timing.. if can later wil be good.
 
PM,

I never use the paper before lah, I use the one that KLCC suggested.

Pork rib shld not be that oily. I also dun know which part, I usually asked for pork rib to cook soup, maybe u ask for less oily part next time.

Mummy,
did ur kids eat lot of chicken?
 
dsii but Venice now look like daddy also...hahaha, so vera grow up might look like me.haha

PM..u must let the oil surface up, then remove it before u drink
 
dsii,
not to scare u but I have read report not to let boys consume too much chicken cos most of the chicken are injected with hormone jab to make them grow faster. The hormone are actually in the chicken when we consume. If boy eats too much chicken with hormone, they will tend to be more feminie.

Unless we can find organic chicken. hahaha.. Organic again.
 
zita,
now both V dun look alike. May be compare when they are older. heehee.. Btw, is it ok for my hubby to dropby tmr to collect te crocs?
 
hong
hahahhaa...like that cham liao...everything oso cannot eat..soya boys drink/eat too much oso feminine..then chicken...then dairy products..siao liao..we must 'zuo xian' liao...
 
MT,
wah liao, u rich tai tai leh... short holidays, never take plane is not consider trips... u still need passports right...
 
Hong, yr hb collecting the crocs hah?? Can collect for me? since we may meet soon as we have the oneh oneh making session rite? Initially I asked dsii to collect but think thru u faster :p

my hb always asked me to avoid eating the chicken wing tip as the injection is usually via that part, dun koe how true.

Zita, think Vera is prettier at bb stage leh
 
eeyore - hahaha... no lah. i goes to JB (almost every mth or alt week) v often mah... if thoes also count then v boh eng leh. :p

Zita - hmm.. ok lah. abit bit of alike :p

Btw Misaryeo also give birth liao. CONGRATS!
happy.gif
 
klcc,
sure. No problem. U have 2 pairs with zita?

My MIL said was at the neck area leh.

Mummies,
the jitbit that the kids can use to deco on the crocs right. I saw Mini-bits is also selling and it was selling like 3 pairs of Jitbits for $6. Cheap or not? Of course design no as many as Crocs lor. I just bot 3 pairs last night.
 
Hong..sure, i sms u my address later. KLCC have one pair..n I need to refund her for another.

Jitbit order from BP cheaper n more design right? But hor not orginal very easy to spolit....i will give yr 1 FOC..but design so so nia lah.
 
I think only the nose n mouth look the same. hahaha. Looking back the pix, V new born so chubby face so big. Now like totally diff liao.

Congrats..Misaryeo...: )
 
MT, count those got overnights one can liao...

zita,
both eyes are different and is vera darker??
thanks for the jitbits, the reindeer is very cute...

congrats misaryeo!!
 
Congrats to Misaryeo!

lala, u r next.
happy.gif


zita,
Their looks will change one. Jonas looked very different from Joshua at birth. Now he's gradually starting to look more like kor kor. But most pple say Jonas is more handsome (bigger eyes, higher nose and very long lashes). Rather the comment is "prettier" (cos he look like gal with his delicate features).
 
zita
wah.. mei mei look so cute!!!

hong,
u can pass the crocs to me then i pass to klcc unless u 2 meeting earlier than 22nd nov.

jitbits.... Bangkok sell $1 each..my bro gf bought so many for the boys.. hard to spoil la.. put on shoes n neva touch..

MISARYYEO
CONGRATS!!!
 
zita,
sms to my new number starting with 92XXXXXX hor.
Thanks for the foc jitbits.

Oh - i didnt know. This is the 1st pair of croc the kids own. Ok I will see how long the chiong jibits will last. hahaha..

ep,
also can see who meeting up 1st.

Lok,
May be the boys will look alike later. When Julian was borned we find him unique too. Look totally different from Janelle. May be they see each other everyday so now look alike. A friend commented that one look and u know they are siblings. Wow really so alike meh.
 
MISARYYEO, congrat
happy.gif

Hong/EP, thanks
Jan & Ju have the same eyes & mouth mah..think gers change more at diff stages, so maybe Jan has changed and now they look so alike now lor..
 
got meh? just now see bo leh,...wahahahha....

mtdt..can i give u my orders tonite?? pending from my sil's order...thannks ah!
 
dsii,
HV boss had smsed me. The stock is in. My lunch shuttle is going every Tuesday and Thursday. I will be going down tmr providing I dun need to go to site.

Or U go and measure Ian or Isaac existing shirt.

OldNavy & GAP - I visited Msia FOC and I saw Old Navy and Gap items there. I got Janelle a Gap jean which cost RM26 after 20% discount.

Klcc,
if u are going to Msia or JB can go FOC and take a look. Some of the adults clothes are quite nice too. Using HSBC credit card and they give further 20% discount for regular price items.
 


Back
Top