(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


oh...so convenient...but dont know hv to heat up the milk? or like normal milk..open n drink? dunno ex bo hor? hehe.maybe can buy 2-3 for ian to try..wahhahaa
 
dun need to heat up, but once open need to consume within 24 hrs... room temp will do i suppose. supermarket selling 8 oz for $3/- but i saw the website selling $2.45
 
Zita,
Vera has lovely eyes!

We sun E twice a day 7/8am and 6pm. I tbf all the way. But she must drink after tanning coz dehydrated.

You can get the chinese herbs from medical hall for bathing/smelling too.

Keep Venice off FM till her vomitting and diarrhoea clears for a few days. I put K back on FM too soon and his diarrhoea came back the last time.

Rest well!
 
Hi I am back, vera jaundice level drop after the ang gui bath n suning , no need admit...phew..thanks mummies advise.

Jul..izit ok for not drinking FM for few days? V reject pedisure also. she only wan her bear bear..similic
 
Yb/eeyore - It's not very new, seen it around before E took pediasure. It's like condense milk can, abit bigger in size. I've seen it in Guardian n cold storage at CP.

Zita - shld be ok, but rem to dilute teh strength.
 
Mummies, anyone has video cam? Can i Borrow?

E is performing in his sch concert on Sat.. hope to have it so that I can video it down to show him. He enjoyed the disc that Zita gave me very much, that very night we got it he watched it like 5-7times.
 
mummieswho are getting winter clothing for tots...saw one mummy posted....maybe u all can go and see look

Red Cross Shop at 62 Jalan Khairrudin (near Siglap). They have recently received some donated brand new clothes from K-Mart and Walmart. They are all brand new with tag. Selling very cheap at $3 to $5. They have winter stuff for adults too. They are only open on Fridays, 10.30am to 3pm. You may want to check it out.
 
hahaha... bored until reading other threads huh! :p

Trio - I noe the boss of the jurong branch. :p
but too far for me... hahhaaha
 
ur PR thread leh... v active one right?
today my Pgl thread also boh biz! hahahha

think need to get preg then go to those MTB thread. usu those thread v active one!

hahaha... wat a reason to get preg! :p
 
i think MTDT's heart itchy itchy liao.. wanna plan for no 2 already :p

zita, vera is so pretty! her double eyelids!!! I can only drool over it, cos hubby and me dun have thick deep one.
 
wow... so cute. :p

I also recently bought a vest n bowtie for my boy. :p

1835361.jpg
1835362.jpg
 
dsii,
thanks for posting the link. I need it. We wanted to get a suit for Julian for BIL wedding.
Now see if BIL wanna sponsor for Julian and Janelle suite. hee hee
 
Hong - I only bought the vest/bowtie from OG for $24 nia (OG discount card. :p) sure can lend u!
happy.gif


white Shirt - his current polo shirt (can also lend u)

pants/shoes - I took from his existing worerobe... not the usual formal pants.. :p
but since it's black... i heck. hahhha
 
MTDT,
Thanks. If I need it then I sms u again. hahaha..
I'm also have problem looking for the black pant if I want to make Julian wear black.

dsii,
help BIL save $$ then ask him to give bigger angbao lor. I like the white tux leh.

I rbr u post a link before, a spree that selling the chinese qipao and the korean wear. Last night Janelle took back her concert costume and it was a korean wear. Luckily I didnt get her any. I posted her concert wear in my facebook.
 
Hong - sure.

I gather tat i wont wear the usual formal black pants for Zav... thus unwilling to spend on tat. :p
 
MT, Dsii,

I have ordered a DKNY shirt for him. Waiting for the stock to arrive. I thot of do without the bow.
 
MT, from the HV shop lor. I asked for shirt mah then he show me the DK shirt that is coming in. Very nice lor... big big DK on the back sia. Want bo, I think only cost ard $15 - $20. He will sms me when the stock is here.

Dsii, want for now. For both boys lah. For CNY.
 
huh? wat want for now? heheh..but didnt get the chance to HV leh....

my the way...hong wat do u mean by
1 grated skinless coconut pinch of salt pandan leaves coating steam for 3 mins then leave to cool
 


Back
Top