(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


Fruitee,

I nearly died ah..looking after Arin alone in China while my husband was out at work. Did puzzles, colouring books, worksheets, etc...and of course BARNEY on VCD!!! Thank goodness for Barney.

Dsii,
Good luck ah...we'll click and click everyday to make sure IAN wins!
 
Hi MTDT, Zavier attending Mandeville at the moment is it? Is it good? I'm thinking whether to sign up for the trial in January next year.. How is it different from kindermusik?
 
dsii,
ok vote for Ian everyday.

CHM,
it isnt tat bad right! Im sure Arin is very happy to have mummy with her.

Fruitee,
wun be bad lah. U can bring him shopping lor. hahaha...
I realised the kids are very well-behave when they are with 1 parent when outside. If more than one adult, u see alot of pattern from them.
 
thks mummies for ur support..hehehe...

lollypop i think u cna try later leh..cos some frens of mine experienced that too..some cant even go in to huggies link...u try later ok??? thks u ah
 
Hong,

The pattern appears only when I am around Arin...accordingly to my mom, who looks after her while I'm at work...Arin is a perfect angel who takes her medicine, plays quietly by herself, sleeps w/o fussing when I am NOT AROUND!

sigh...
 
Hi mummies, confirmed on 19-Oct

mayb u all can think of what food to bring liao...

<font color="0000ff">Jul 2006 Thread Gathering
Venue: eeyore's lovenest (near YCK MRT)
Date : 19 Oct
Time: 4pm onwards</font>


1. dsii- both dates ok
2.zita -both date ok
3.PM (both dates ok, but will come later)
4.Mtdt (only 19th oct. 12th oct not in sin)
5.ylc
6.ep
7.JUL (tbc)
8.YB
9.Lucida(tbc)
10. liverpool (12 oct only as LP will be overseas)
11. Mezzo17
12. lok (if it's 19 Oct)
13. lala
14. cheri (both dates ok)
15: Hong
 
Hi mummies, confirmed on 19-Oct

mayb u all can think of what food to bring liao...

<font color="0000ff">Jul 2006 Thread Gathering
Venue: eeyore's lovenest (near YCK MRT)
Date : 19 Oct
Time: 4pm onwards
Potluck min $15</font>

1. dsii
2.zita
3.PM
4.mtdt
5.ylc
6.ep
7.JUL (tbc)
8.YB
9.Lucida(tbc)
10. liverpool (tbc)
11. Mezzo17
12. lok
13. lala
14. cheri
15: Hong
 
zita thks for passing the shoes to lollypop..

fruitee/lollypop
thks for collecting mine...gam sia u...

fruitee we arrange again to meet up hor!!!
 
Gathering - actually why not consider ordering buffet...

This one hv $10/pax (min 15pax) menu.
but of cos, confirm cant fly kite lah... or fly kite still hv to pay. :p

KLCC - u hv lobang right? hehehe :p
 
dsii - I cant access the link at all!
sad.gif
 
last wkend so super stress

gerrard down with fever..so very cranky, but luckily today his fever subside liao... but still need to continue neubalising cos he got phelgm
 
Me voted also..wat is the prize if win? 1 yr free supply of huggies?
MT, saya tak lobang for mini buffet leh..normal buffet for 30 pax have lah..
Hong, so u enrolled both to the buddhism CC? How much they charge for the school bus?
Talking abt bb sitting alone..strange lor, i can jaga the 2 but not 1..Char fussed so much last weekend when daddy &amp; jie jie went malaysia that I got to asked them to hurry back home..think she felt so empty w/o her sis to fight with her :p
 
MT, I don't mind ordering buffet, easier also... so everyone don't have to be headache and trouble to think and buy.
 
klcc thks for voting
hmm...didnt notice abt the diapers..dunnofor 3mths/6mths or 1 yr supply..hehehhe..but thinkn got free photoshoot..hehehe
 
dsii, voted liao.

Amanda - Gerrad sick huh no wonder never see him last sunday at little neuro...heard u changing timing for gerrad?
 
eeyore..whahahaha u are asking a non resourceful ppl leh..me dunno abt buffets one..cos seldom order leh....
 
mtdt...

so faster faster..vote for ian!!!! hahahaha ask ur collicks..just go to the link n click...no need register as member.hehehehe
 
KLCC,

the CC is situated in the buddhist Organisation but they dun have buddhism teaching, only Moral education. I havent check the school bus service. U are interested? I realised Hougang has many CC. BTW, I realised the bus uncle is from Hougang leh.

CHM, KLCC,
oops sorry, cos most of my frens find it easier to deal with the kids alone when we were outside. For me, if both kids at home, they will fight. However once outside they are quite loving. Julian will ask Janelle to hold his hand.

However there are situation especially when they see toys lah. One will run east, one west I dun know who I shld look after 1st. So I tried not to hit the toy area if possible.
 

eeyore,
On for the catering. I dun know how am I going to bring food is I am bringing 2 kids alone.
 

Back
Top