(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


sandy - not only Jan's thread. tink every thread hv a bday bash!
happy.gif


but my bb is a jun bb leh.
sad.gif

dunno jun thread will hv or not. :p

then most likely i join in both!
jun - bb actual bday
jul - me as special guest!!
hahahha
 
wow MTDT,
Taka crowded during lunch ? I always go there walk walk see if Fashion Lab got new stock or not until the staffs sometime suspect I am the MYSTERY shopper.
 
YB,
Fox sale more tops than bottom. In fact hardly any bottoms. Hmm nt exactly the same stock as the recent sale. Think the stock before that but for the price that we are paying and the quality, i dont mind going down for the sale.
 
PM.. i understand the heartpain. my boy also fall from the bed.. thk god our bed is platform de.. so the height is not very high and thk god he blur blur cos he sound asleep.. dunno how he move, move until out of the platform... haiz.. dunno wanto laugh or heartpain first.
 
Hi all,

We are looking to buy little Elkan a Bumbo seat. Anyone has one to let go? See http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/677472.html?1170409964

Re sleeping through the night, we are blessed because Elkan slept right through from 14 weeks. And being 6 weeks premature, it means he sleeps right through from his adjusted age of 8weeks. You can check the following where we share some of our experience:
- http://elkan23.blogspot.com/2006/10/one-down-one-more-to-go.html
- http://elkan23.blogspot.com/2006/11/sleeping-through-night-yeah.html

cheers!
Elkan's parents
http://clik.to/elkan
 
I just bought a Bumbo for my son :p AT first wanted to get 2nd hand but seems all snapped up already.. Then we dun want to wait too long also. So in the end went to buy yesterday lor :p

So far, he likes it lor. This morning, I was on leave today, I put on the chair and he can sit there and play with the cloth book quietly by himself.

Hope he will continue to like it..
 
Mummies,

I also salute all the full time SAHM! I thought I could be one, but was seriously unhappy staying at home 24/7.

I quit my job during my 2nd trimester, but was quite lucky in that my ex-company called me up to take up a part-time position, 2.5 days a week.. It's an excellent arrangement and I count my blessings everyday that indeed I'm getting the best of both worlds. I'm still witnessing all my baby's firsts so far, cos Caitlyn has been very cooperative to do her "stunts" during the 4.5 days of the week when I take care of her exclusively..

Z-lia,
Sayang you... Hope something better comes your way!! I got very upset reading about your boss marking you down just because of maternity leave. What the... Somemore she's a woman!!! Let me guess, she must be single and without children right??!!

Edksd,
YB no bumbo at home never mind.. Let me know if you are coming along for the gathering and would like me to bring one okie?
happy.gif


Have a good weekend, all mummies, may our darlings sleep through the night..
 
Hi mummies!

I'm a SAHM too and I don't miss working at all. Enjoying every moment with my caitlin. I get to see her first thing in the morning, I get to feed her first solid meal... everything first to enjoy haha. But Caitlin also brought us luck. Since we got her, my mum and hb strike lottery twice some more first prize so I can be a SAHM. Moreover, Caitlin also chooses the right time to come out... on my HB bonus day haha.

My life revolves around her but I do bring her go out. Both of us go shopping together. I will just sling her, prepare her bag pack and my own bag and we go orchard rd jalan jalan. haha Now she enjoys going out. Gets really excited when I tell her we are going out. So not that bored after all.

I'm intending to bring her swimming at our club but havent bought the necessary stuffs yet. So far money not an issue to both of us cus I saved up quite a bit to stay home look after bb. HB also strike lottery which helped alot.

hehe now I'm planning Caitlin's first bday since so free haha. Tml Caitlin going for her last pneumococcal jab. hehe going her see if she cries. She never cries when kena jab, i see the needle i m so scared for her. haha she is so cool.

well mummies, you all have a gd weekend ahead!!
 
nite gal, yes, she's about 40yrs old, not married, and doesnt have kids. i think to her, ppl who have family commitment can never do well.

bought Germayn for her jabs ytd. haha. We postponed her 5in1 3rd jab(due when she was 5 months old) twice cos she was having runny nose. Then when i brought her to the polyclinic ytd, the nurse suggested taking the 5in1 and HepB jab together... and so, Germayn had 1 jab on her left thigh, and 1 on her right. Poor gal. Was crying after her 1st jab, and could only rest for awhile b4 the 2nd jab.
 
Hi ,

check with mummies who know abt W-I-S ( walk in selection ) flat . If i want to take a queue numeber , can i go take alone , or have to be with my hubby ? thank
 
white lady, think can go alone. my friend went alone ytd also. and im also went for the WIS. and my queue number is 1700+. think no hope liao. haha. but so heng, there is a unit just above my MIL's place, we're really hoping that we can get that. would be so convenient. and it's cheap smmore. haha
 
ylc,
hey, we should meet up one day for kopi.. especially since both our girls are caits! Similar names and born in same month somemore..
happy.gif


keke, i'm also quite free when I'm not working..
 
Hi,
Went for bb Kaylyn's studio portrait today. All in all, everything went quite well except tat Kaylyn got tired after sometime & wanna sleep. Then her expressions become 'stone-stone'. In the end, I think we r the most tired cos gotta think of all ways to make Kaylyn smile.

Here's some pix..having a hard time selecting 5 pix for printing...
678731.jpg

678732.jpg

678733.jpg
 
Hi Dsii,
Yes, Ben is gd. I asked him abt the online membership, but he said he dunno. Cos David is the one who came up wif the idea. But David not around, so can't help ask for u.

My makeup very long leh...abt 1hr, so missed lotsa opportunity to take pix wif Kaylyn. Hubby managed to take quite a few gd pixs wif Kaylyn alone...me so envy!
 
YB
haha..nevermind...i sms him ...thks ah

never post ur pic here??? hehehe..dun worry..go take again when kaylyn is 1 yr old...that time maybe she can pose even better...then u grab ur chance to take with her loh...
 
Hi YB, i am from June thread, happened to come in here n saw your girl photos, your girl photos r so nice, dun mind tell me where is the studio and how much u pay for the package, thank you.
 
Hi stellagwee,
Thx for the compliment. I took the pixs at foto-u. $188 package. They have a thread at the marketplace. U can check it out.
 
YB,
very nice photos....
Must asked hubby to bring the family for a photo shoot when Julian is ard one.
 
wee wee!!! chio bu leh...hahahaha...and 1 yan tao...and i cutie pie..nice nice...paiseh wat..that time i oso posted mine wat...hehehe...me more paiseh...bui bui somemore...
 
Hi Stellagwee,
There's more pretty pixs at foto-u's thread & website. So, dun think I can charge them for advertisements...hehe..:p

Hi Dsii,
Aiyah, I also bui bui tat time wat...we just give birth not too long ago leh....if not for the slimming pills, think very hard to slim down also.

My hubby yan tao arh? I think he uncle leh...
 
Hi Nitegal,

yeah can meet up for kopi one day hehe

Today Cait went for her last pnc jab, aiyo poor thing she cried and her thigh a bit bruised. I feel so sad for her. She cry, i also almost cry with her. but she recovered pretty quickly and started to smile and talk again.

Today she called hb dada so cute. i teased her saying normal days call dada, when crying only call mama how unfair! haha

YB,
the pics are so nice!!!
happy.gif
kaylyn so cute and sweet. I showed hb the photos, and persuade him to go take photos too hehe... he said by all means. i am so happy! i want to put the family portrait at home!!!
happy.gif
 
hahaha...YB...where got uncle...at least this pic he looks gd...u havent see my hb yet..he lagi uncle..hahhaa...always la kopi...
 
this was taken last oct...with ian only 2 mths old...

see the ['bui bui' mummy and 'uncle-like' daddy..hahhaha

679184.jpg
 
Sandy, WIS that i went for is for established towns.

Dsii, YB, pics are very nice. Feel so tempted to go for photo shoot. Told my husband liao. haha. we'll go when Germayn can crawl properly, or walk. He said can even go now but i said we'll prob go crazy cos ive to keep carrying Germayn cos she can't crawl or walk, and have to chase after the 2 kids also. Anyway, i just made a disaster out of my hair, so i don't wanna go now also. haha.

Dsii, Ian totally doesn't look like a 2mth old baby in that photo. He prob looks the size of Germayn now. haha.
 
zlia
hahaha...becos he is a jumbo bb mah....his weight at birth is already 2-3mths bb liao leh...hmm...oops..maybe not 2 mths..was 3 mths when we went photoshoot..paiseh paiseh..so imagine he 3 mths..the weight was like 4 mths plus bb loh
 
Dsii,
No lah, where got pui pui. U look gd. Btw, u & ur hubby got 'fu qi xiang' leh...

Haa..haa..still can see Ian's Elvis Presley's hairstyle.

Hi Z-lia,
Yah, wait till Germayn is bigger than can take more diff poses. Otherwise, can only lie down (face up or down) & sit...
 
Hi YB, wow. Seems like Kaylyn got the natural stint to be a model. Can groom her for that ;)

I also want to go take family portrait.. Considering the one at Forum and the one that did Dsii family.. Still considering which to choose..
 
YB! Wow... U make me so wanna go for the photoshoot too!! So envious! Kaylyn is sooooo pretty esp the one with the white thingy... so angel! But my hubby sure wont now want to go.. so I just have to envy...
 
Hi Lucida,
I took Dsii's photographer...foto-u.

Haa..haa...groom Kaylyn become bb model arh..then I become 'xin ma' already lor...

Hi PM,
Kaylyn loves to look at lace. At my MIL's hse, she always stare at the lace covering on the sofa.
 
YB,
Kaylyn look so cute and pretty. So envious. Make me so tempted to go for the photoshoot as well but my ashley's hair is in a mess now...so guess have to wait till she is around one yr old to decide again. So like PM, just hv to envy beoing the pics.
 
Z-lia,
I see.. but the flat is very limited.

Today my boy felt down and got a cut on his head. He was bleeding alot at first, scare me to death liao. Thanks God after apply pressure and send him to MT A... he is ok . The doc say it is a small cut, no need stitch etc. Just observe...
Before we went Mt A, the 24 Hr clinic doc say must stitch etc and advice ask go KKH. Then i remember u all complainig about KKH , small matter also say until very serious.

Lesson learn: Must make sure no sharp objects lying around
 
YB!!!

So nice, your photos!!! Your Kaylyn's poses really model leh! I'm taking family portraits with my girl soon too.. Going with my wedding fotographer Yew Kwang. So far I'm very nuah, haven't made appt yet.. Seeing your photos make me want to expedite the project..

Sandy,
Hope your boy recovers fast fast. How did he fall?? Hmmm, but timely advice to make sure no sharp objects around.. Especially since our babies are starting to get mobile.
 
Nite Gal,
Partial is my carelessness... I let my boy stand with hand supporting stool in my HB's shop. He can stand unsupported for a while ( i stand by behind) but suddenly he fall side way which i never expect and he know on to the CD ROM drive which was placed on the floor by my HB.
My HB.. he really instead of passing me tissue to let me put pressure to stop bleeding kept grumbling and grumbling " u shouldn't do this bah bah..he only 6 mth old" all the way to MT A.
It the same like the other time he himself got cut..also bleeding alot. I run to phamarch buy first aid kit and guess what i saw him doing ? He went to all his neighbour and start telling him how much he bleed etc.. Wonder my HB is a female or male... LOL
 
Hello mummies,
Long time never login liao. Just started work for 2 weeks and very busy.

YB/dsii,
Ur Quan Jia Fu photo is so nice.
happy.gif
Makes me want to go and take mine too.

YB, I really like Kaylyn's pic, so cute, I am so envy.
 
Hi YB, v sweet photos! Hehe Im tempted to go take too
Check with you, who did makeup for u and how much did it cost?
And where did you buy Kaylyns clothes for the photoshoot? They look v lovely!
happy.gif
 
Hi brambles,
The makeup service is provided by foto-u when I booked their package.

Actually hor, Kaylyn's clothes are all 2nd-hand clothes from my sis...so I dunno where to get it. I didn't buy any new clothes just for the photoshoot.

Hi melody,
Thx! But my mum said Kaylyn doesn't look as gd in real person...lol!!

Hi nite_gal,
Kaylyn dunno how to pose lah...she just happen wanna put her fingers in her mouth to suck, then Ben (the photographer) managed to snap the process, then turn out very posy lor...

Hi Mezzol,
Yah, can take more diff poses when bb is bigger.
 



Back
Top