(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


Lok, re cradle cap shampoo...
u use the shampoo daily issit? how does it smell like?

my bb also has it, i think, cos i can see a layer of something cover the top of his head, and now it's starting to come off.
 
missmoon/blessings,
yep, baby manicure ... kekeke I use the filer from Safety 1st. Actually it's quite similar to the adult ones, just that it's less coarse.
 
missmoon/fruitee,
yep, my girl's finger nails grow real fast. You can find Safety 1st product from big departmental stores. I got mine from Robinson.
 
lala
thanks much
happy.gif


sorry, 1 stoopid question to ask: u file the nails when bb asleep right? (pai sey)
 
Lala
Thanks.. will go cheong for the filer.. ehhe

Missmoon..
I cut Kayden's nail when he is asleep.. if not he keep struggling.. dun wanna hurt him.. I assume can file when he is asleep bah
 
fruitee/lala
heee, ok. i go get it this wkend and try. ya, can distract him when drinking milk hor. otherwise, hv to wait till he asleep.
 
zlia
saw u taking cab with eeyore rite? hehe...waved to u all...but u didnt see us loh...nice meeting new mummies....

yenny...hehehe....thks for the food...the drinks...aiya everything....ya..for being a nice host!!! thks to ur hb too...
 
Hi dsiitan,
Wah, u so ON huh..just back from gathering so fast online already.

Hi Yenny,
Thx for ur hospitality. Hope we didn't make a mess out of ur house. Can post the pixs for us to view?

Hi JP,
Thx for ur muffin.

Z-lia & eeyore,
How, u all managed to get a cab fast just now? Luckily my cab driver was changing shift at exactly the same spot as we were waiting for the cab. Otherwise, think diff to get a cab at this time.

I had fun today & can't wait for the next gathering!
 
YB..
hahaha..ya loh...addicted to this thread liao..hahaha...

Jp thks for the dessert...hehehe...very nice leh...next time u will make wat ah??? hehehee...

ya loh..had fun too...and oso happy to see more mummies this round and hor..so many babies..Ian really know how to choose timing to poo...pengz...on our way home..cry and cry..but dare not shift him..scare the poo leak..hehehe...misaryeo/OC..paiseh ah...smelly smelly..
 
re:sharp nails

I cut my son's nails every other day. Apparently it's not good enuff. One day, he was sucking his fingers when he suddenly cried. When I opened his mouth, I saw blood. Haiz, poor thing!

Perhaps, I should start filing. I didnt know that SAfety 1st nail clipper can file. Have been using without realising! haah
 
yah, so enjoyable js now...

thanks for the food yenny & jp...

can't wait to have another gathering already... too bad must start work soon...
 
I suppose I have miss out all the fun and great food. Really hope there will be another gathering but this time round think must be a weekend then can join in as I'm starting work in 2 weeks time.
 
dsii, never see u waving leh... people see u wave to nobody, must b thinking... "this one siow one wave to no one..." hehe...

YB, lucily there's a cab saw us... otherwise we'll b waiting ages... that hour alot of cab changing shift... and we realised there's a number of empty cabs at the other side... we nearly cross the road again... hehe...
 
Btw, yesterday I give baby formulae for 2 feeds(goat's milk - my baby got reaction to cow's milk) just to try out as in case go back work not enough supply. the feeding was during noon time 10am and 1pm. Subsequently I go back to breastmilk. What happened was that baby only poo abit yesterday and the poo is quite dry - normally if on breastmilk it's not so dry and quite alot of poo. Then today whole day didn't poo until about 4pm than baby poo his usual amount of poo. Is it that if on formula baby's poo will be dry? Also, how frequent and quantity of your baby's poo if on formula milk??
 
hi there,
Enjoyed the relaxing time today chatting with all the mummies.
Yenny,
\Thank you so much for the your hospitality. Sorry my 2 girls delay the time. Paiseh, we the last to leave. my girl got to do big business and Gladys was hungary. I didn;t know the MRT SO FAR! By the time reach there, peng san! My big girl was so overwhelmed by all the foreigners and really tired. By the time we reach home,so late already.
 
Back from the gathering and from my cousin's place...it was so nice to meet all of you!!! Me also added those with hotmail/msn addie to my MSN Msgr. Hope you guys loved my brownies!!! Thanks Yenny for the great hospitality....and not forgetting TQ to your DH too!!!
 
yenny,

thx too!

mummies,

now i hv finally seen the "ru shan zhen mian mu" of some of the mummies. Nice to meet all of u. Next time, I will try to bring bb when my hands don't hurt so much. Guess the next gathering will be a bit tough to arrange cos weekday won't work for the FTWM while weekends are usually family days. Nonetheless, let's try ok?
 
missmoon,

yup, i use it daily. smells like shampoo
happy.gif
previously i use lactacyd but his hair still looks oily, now much better....
 
Mummies,

So happy to have met up with you all. Hehe, the babies definately have played a good orchestra! Hehe....

Hi Eline & other newbies,

Welcome!

Can add me at [email protected] but pls identify who u r... :p

Yenny,

Thank you so much for letting out ur lovenest and thanks for being such a wonderful host!

JP,

Ur brownies... Thumbs Up!!!

Below pic though not very clear but i roughly took a pic of the babies!


532560.jpg
 
Morning mummies
Wow.. nice & cute pics... haiz.. how I wish I was there too.. now cannot go gathering liao unless during the weekends.. WORK IS A DRAG!!
 
morning mummies
wah, so cute, sooo many babies lined up.
happy.gif


hopefully next gathering falls on a weekend, then we can all meet up
happy.gif


msn usually at work only. wkend dun log on as often as i like, bb around very bo eng liao. heee. c u mummies online
 
think most mummies going back to work soon...then will try to arrange on weekends...then maybe daddies can join too...hahaha
 

fruitee
wah piang..u didnt see my msn online meh??? hahaha....ya loh..me work 24/7 leh...at least u all got weekends off...me so ming ku..hehehe
 

Back
Top