spicegalklsl
Active Member
Paula, ok then will still go. See you at 9.20am. Thanks!
Kite, Jerica also have not take her MMR. Maybe next week, then bring her.
Lyn, thanks will check out NTUC for the oats. If its easy to cook, then can replace rice on weekends, I am sometimes lazy to cook soup and rice.
Re : Jab
Is it ok to bring our toddlers for MMR jab at night? I dun have time to bring her during day time cos no more leave.
Kite, Jerica also have not take her MMR. Maybe next week, then bring her.
Lyn, thanks will check out NTUC for the oats. If its easy to cook, then can replace rice on weekends, I am sometimes lazy to cook soup and rice.
Re : Jab
Is it ok to bring our toddlers for MMR jab at night? I dun have time to bring her during day time cos no more leave.