(2006/06) June 2006 MTB


Hi spicegal

i think pauline cant make it 2morow liao as she got a gathering going on in her house....will u b bringing anything? I b bringing curry puff...
 
Dor,

no worries. Pls rest well & take care.

Angeline,

no actual food list out. so bring whatever is convenient to you.


Ladies coming tomorrow:

See you
happy.gif
 
Spice,
Sorry for the late notice. Crazy day at work today. Sorry sorry, i forgot that tomorrow is my turn to host a family gathering at my hse tomorrow. First weekend towards Mid Autumn Festival that he is spending without granny. So, have to watch over him. Cos' we will usually meet at the weekend prior to the festival for family dinner. SO this weekend a little weird without her absence.
 
REGISTRATION FOR CHRISTMAS BASH

Date:16 December 2007 (SUNDAY)
Venue: Globetrotters at United Square
Time: 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Budget per family: S$60.00 per family (Mum, Dad, Child/Children)
Note: Minimum 35 families to go. Please start registering now.


1. Queen Pauline, King Ijin and Princess Kelly
2. Queen Cutiezayn, King Frederick, Princess Zayn and Prince Zach
3. Queen Shetland, King Joseph, Princess Gabby
4. Queen Wen, King George, princess Gabby
5. Queen Aishite, King Sam and Princess Shannon
6. Queen MTDT, King Daryl and Prince Zavier
7. Queen Celeste , King Shawn and Princess Chelsia
8. Queen Panda, King Darren & Prince Josh
9. Queen Angeline Goh, King Steven & Princess Celest
10. Queen Peng, King Wees & Prince Egan
11. Queen Dal, & Prince Jezoir
12. zzzcookiemonster+husband+baby
13. Q Pawprint, K, Princess Athena, Prince Irv

Please Add On......


Dear Mummies,

December is a peak period for corporate functions and dinner and dance. We are left with less than three months to put together this party and hence, I would need to secure the restaurant for our function FAST. Therefore, registration for The Royals Christmas Bash 2007 will be closed on this Friday. Sorry, cant afford to wait any longer.

To those mummies who have registered, we will still proceed with the bash with or without 35 families, okay?

**Celeste, sorry... dunno how to make this thing colourful.

Registration closes today friday? Heng I read now.

Sun2flower,
tomorrow I'm going ur place with Irv! Probably not ahgirl. I forgot the time, and checked email dun hav time... recall it's afternoon, never mind i scroll up higher maybe can find!
 
paula, lyn,
i got my visa
happy.gif
i think most probably F n I go w/ my hubby. yay..

sunflower,
sorry don't think can make it tomorrow, have to prepare for the trip. hope to join other gatherings in the future..

spicegal,panda,
sorry can;t join u gals tomorrow in mrt..
 
Sunflower, thanks for playing host today. Both Jerica and I had a great time today!

Dal, thanks for the lift home.

Panda, Dal & Wen, nice to catch up with you all.

Angeline, curry puff is very yummy!

Kissbb, Stella, Naomi, Fi & Rodeo its nice meeting you for the 1st time.

Lyn, do take care, you looked tired.
 
spicegal, dal, kissbb, lyn, Fi, panda, angeline, rodeo, stella, wen, aishite & fren

Thanks for coming
happy.gif
We had a great time too
happy.gif


Thanks to all for bringing the food.
Stella & Rodeo - thanks for the home-made jelly & salad.

Hope we can have another gathering soon.. I think all the little ones enjoyed the play session..
 
Spice,
Did u manage to catch the fireworks at chinese garden juz now ard 10pm ? I saw a mini one from my hse... guess is pretty far !!
 
Sunflower

Thanks for opening up your house for us.
happy.gif

Hopewe can organise again soon...haha

Spicegal

The curry puff is from Hong Lim Food Centre..quite famous i tink...
 
wow.... saw the pics and looks really fun!!
happy.gif


so sad I missed it.
sad.gif

having sorethroat and keep sneezing. so better dun go.
sad.gif
 
Sunflower,
Thanks for hosting the gathering today. Jezoir and myself had a ball!
981834.gif


Spicegal,
No problem. You're welcome! Btw so sorry about forgetting the hair clips.
981835.gif

Jerica is really sweet.... melts my heart!
981836.gif


Angeline,
Yeah, the curry puff looks super delicious to Jezoir too. He kept wanting to try it.
981837.gif


Stella,
Now when I look at Jezoir's hands, it'll remind me of you.
981838.gif


Ashite,
Pls forgive Jezoir if he keeps dialing your mobile number from now onwards.
981839.gif
 
Oki, no, I was already in my bedroom making Jerica sleep. Hopefully next Tue will have fireworks as I will be going Chinese Garden that day.

Dal, no problem. Next time before we meet, I will sms you to remind you. haha.
 
Dal

No problem, dial away !! I give permission for Jezoir to call shannon also.

Sunflower

Thks so much for opening your place. I declare you can open day school oledi, just the amount of toys in your place is enuf to keep a kid busy for a year !!
 
Hi Sunflower,

Thank you for your hospitality! We had a great time! The mommy & me, no problem at all. I brought it up coz thot some mommies may want to see it. I don't think any baby will be watching. Too many wonderful friends and toys to play with liao.
happy.gif
I 2nd aishite...can open play school liao..haha..

Hi meimei/didi,
If I made you cry or upset you, I am sorry. I seldom play with friends my age so am still learning socially. And hor...all the toys are just too tempting and I want so much to play with all of them...so..I had to play with Barney car for a while too...Jezoir...paiseh, made you cry. :b Shannon meimei, you like the slide too.. Although mommy always tell me to be patient and wait. I find it extremely hard sometimes.
happy.gif
Jerica, thank you for letting me hold your duckie for a while. No wonder auntie Spicegal said you can't go to sleep without it. It is a very cute duckie. C all of you again soon. ~ Gabby
 
Sunflower,
thanks for playing host. Paisey i go there empty handed..kekeee. Agreed that u have tons of toys. Snowie is very friendly too. Paisey again that i have to stay at ur hse a little longer to wait for my hb. Great photos too!

to all mummies,
great meeting u all. Sorry if i did not say hello to u..J was a bit sticky to me that day. Thanks rodeo for the training pants. Thanks sunflower & spicegal for the books.
 
hi sunflower,
thanks for hosting the gathering!! I think my 2 boys enjoyed very much.. Brayden can even missed his nap to play with all the toys!!

Also, thanks for the photos! I think we missed the fun part: Bubbles time!!

rodeo,
thanks for bringing the training pants.. now thinking how to get it started.. just imagine the mess that 2 boys will create.. faintz...

lyn,
nice to meet u!! take good care... is great to see yr hubby quite hands on type... can help to look after A...

Stella, i-panda, wen, aishite, dal
nice to meet u all again!!

Angeline, spicegal, fi,
nice meeting you for the 1st time.
 
Spicegal,
Pls do remind me, keke. If i still dun hand them over, they may just end up on jezoir's head! I'm very tempted to try one on him. Haha....

Aishite,
No claiming of phone bills hor. haha....

Gabby jie jie,
It's ok. I'm learning to share too. Hehe. And I myself was a bit cranky coz 2 molars out at the same time! Argh!

Kissbb,
Nice to meet u again too. Brayden can missed his nap for the toys while Aiden (sorry if i got the spelling wrong) can nap amidst the noise! Haha...
 
Angeline, thanks for the shots! Can you email me the big file at [email protected]?

Too bad I dun have much shots of the other kids, busy taking care of Jerica as she was also quite sticky to me. Will post the photos here when I have time.
 
Morning mummies,

Wa..look like everyone enjoying last saturday, so sad to miss it

Paula,
Can I know where is beach club ?? what time u all will end huh, Zayn class end at 1145am.
 
Sunflower, can you also email me Jerica's photos? I agree with Ashite, Wen & Panda, you really have so many toys...I was very much impressed that you even had toys for girls (kitchen set & doll house) haha..

Dal,
lol.gif
 
<font face="tahoma">Good morning ladies
happy.gif


WOW.. you guys seems to have so much fun last Sat! So sad, we cant make it. </font>
 
Morning

Seems like every1 had fun on sat..

Sigh.. my 1st boy got sick on Fri.. then by last wed younger son got sick.. brought the younger son to c dr on Fri, he got brochities... put on neturalizer on fri.. see him like that feel so bad abt it.. the worst thing is that he dun want to drink milk, despite our efforts to push him. now the 2 boys r still not well.. sigh..

the good side is that can really c daddy very helpful n loving.. poor daddy got to wake up at 5am everyday to feed younger son medicine n force him to drink milk hee hee... cos mummy can't wake up..
 
Peng, sorry to hear that both your boys are unwell. Hope they get well soon. Its heartwarming when our hubbies help to take care of our kids yah? Take care.
 
peng,

sorry to hear that, hope your boys recover soon.


hi ladies,

Glad that all enjoy!
let's do this playgroup more regularly
happy.gif

paiseh though had to 'chase' you ladies out as I had things on :p

panda - no worries, paiseh I wasn't there to wait with you.. hope Josh is ok, his head ok?

Fi,
heard from my ILs your little boy had a little 'accident' with the LT car, hope he's fine.


kissbb,

am sure your 2 boys will love the bubbles. actually its my hb who reminded me - bubbles play
happy.gif
haha..


spicegal,

kitchen & doll house - wahaha :p
 
What a weekend! I am sooo tired that I couldn't get out of bed this morning...keke..

After the gathering at Sunflower's place, we headed for a bbq. The next day, we had a family gathering.
happy.gif
Maybe G had too much time with me that she won't let me go to work this morning...
sad.gif


It was really great meeting up with mommies, and so nice to see all the babies playing together...no longer babies...all toddlers now.

Rodeo, thanks for the ride!

Sunflower, nice pix. Thanks!
happy.gif
Kichten and doll house...hm.. the xing hao nang reng??

Peng, hope your babies get well soon!
 
Hi Ladies,
the gathering looks fun, it's a pity i cant join... was busy the whole weekend trying to unpack my stuff in my new home...... end up most of the boxes r my kids' toys! got more than 10 boxes of them and now, running out of storage space
sad.gif
 
Good morning everyone.

Hi sunflower,
Seems like you gals and yr darlings had enjoyed yourselves alot on sat! Do share some pics here leh.
happy.gif

Even not due to work, I also cannot join you, was sick since last wed till now. Cough+sore throat+blocked nose. Seen doctor twice! Having a bad headache, head was spinning, i was so blur and stone for the last 2 days due to the medicine that made me drowsy.
sad.gif
 
tinklebell, serene

there's still more playgroups to come
happy.gif

join us the next round.


tinklebell, so all unpacked liao? Don't over-exert yourself, do rest more.

serene,

oh dear, hope you recover soon. MTDT was sick too that's why didn't turn up.
the pics in the link above.
 
tinklebell,
Am sure there's alot to unpack, moving hse is not easy! I've experienced that b4. Take it easy, don't overwork.

sunflower,
Thanks! I also hope to recover soon! The cough & sore throat is irritating and those medicine are horrible!
Ok, i will check out the link. thks.
 
Aiyoh, so many people sick. Serene and MTDT, do rest more and get well soon.

Tinklebell, take your time to unpack, you still have months till CNY, dun stress yourself too much. Leave the heavy work to your hubby and maid.
 
Good morning ladies!

Sunflower: Thanks for hosting the playgroup. It was enjoyable. Yup, we should have more playgroups in the future.

kissbb & panda: No mention of the training pants. I was buying stuff for ER anyway.

Wen: No mention, it's on the way :p

To all mummies: Nice meeting you all for the 1st time. However, did not get a chance to talk to some of you. Hope to do that the next time round. 8)
 
serene, sunflower, spicegal,
hiaz... still got lots of boxes to unpack
sad.gif
havent moved yet. Aiyo ...We realised we must make one walk in wardrobe to store all the barang barang
sad.gif

but my kids love the new place esp when they were deprived of their toys for 2 mths :p
 
Hi Mummies,

Sigh whole family sick.. i started off first.. then followed by YJ.. followed by hubby.. mil also sick...sigh! Today me on MC.. hubby on child sick leave.. tomorrow me on child sick leave.. hubby on MC HAHA!
 
serene,

I was sick since last wed!! Think i came in that day to chat a lot in the forum.. but after that never recover.. cough continued.. so see doc again yesterday morn.. YJ vomited on sat nite.. then yesterday morn bring her see doc too. Now mil got to bluff her to take medicine. Her bad habit.. refused to take medicine. And now she doesn't want her milk, so we can't put med into her milk
sad.gif
 

Serene, kk & MTDT: Take care! My hub sick too. He's having running nose, caught it from ER mid of last week. ER recovered but hub got worse 8(
 

Back
Top