(2006/06) June 2006 MTB


rodeo,

can help me get one
happy.gif
Thanks
happy.gif

it comes with straight blade right?
 
spicegal: Ok. Btw, the length of the scissors is about 12cm, so it may be too big for our toddlers use it now but will be safe to let them 'play' with it.
 
mtdt

thanks for listing


re: google group

so for eg. I want to post gathering info,
should post under the discussion or page?
hmmm wanted to post under Paula's heading of gathering but it went under discussion.
 
Ya, problem posting.... finally my post came out after many attempts!

sunflower: Yes, comes with straight blade.

MTDT: Thanks for summarising.
 
sunflower: Heee, tried editing the Gatherings & Outings PAGE in google group, seems to come out wierd ley....I clicked on 'Edit this Page' icon, typed in the message, then click 'Save and Publish' icon.
 
sunflower,

never heard your reply on the gathering le...
but I hv PM you. Did you receive ??
Look like something goes wrong with SM, I send a copy to myself also didn't receive.

Paula,

You rece my PM ?
 
cutiezayn,

oh never received your PM, guess the forum not stable yet... got to wait, if by tomorrow, still not received, I let you know
happy.gif

btw, what's it about the gathering?

rodeo,

seems so chim hor the google group! hiaz...
 
Sunflower,
Aiya, hope can join you all on 22nd Sept. Only mummies and babies are welcome is it...sori huh 1st time joining the gathering, not sure how keke....

I post this on monday, maybe u miss it...is too far for me to bring Zach alone, so just ask whether hubby can join hehe...
 
aiya, me crazy. My SIL celebrating her gal birthday tat day.
Aiya hv to give it a miss then, so sad..
Tot can meet up with u all, then next time i will not be so blur in this thread...
 
ya lor no choice, really sad to miss it...

sunflower, are u goin for the trial class this Sunday ?
I still waiting for Paula to confirm whether she add me in or not.
 
<font color="aa00aa"><font face="century">aiyo..forum down since yest evening. Been trying the whole nite & today...</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">paula</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">went to your blog yest nite. Saw the mess Kelly is in when self-feed. Haha..really pei-fu you. I dare not try cos i cannot stand the mess. K looks cute in the shrek headband.</font></font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">sunflwr</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">how to go your house by mrt? cos hb working, may not join me that day. I stay in West area. Or any mummies wanna meet & take mrt together? </font></font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">mspiggy</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">i keen leh..interested in the sentosa underwater outing. BUT timing not right...going Perth fr 16-23 Nov</font></font>
 
panda - sentosa is JG lah.. :p
anyway i hv join the JG wk 2 (26-30) program to bird park one.
happy.gif


Mspiggy is asking for KM - sunday class
 
<font face="tahoma"> MTDT,
you booked already for the JG hol prog? those 2 weeks happened to be my closing week! cant join in already
sad.gif
</font>
 
paula,

yr blog look good le, Kelly is so cute with her action. I also cannot stand the mess, will never try it.
I really pei-fu the mommies in this thread, I only started hand painting with my 3yrs old Zayn and u all hv started with a 18 mths babes.
I really can't stand the mess...
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">MTDT & mspiggy</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">me blur lah..got all mixed up. KM hol prog is sunday, which mth?</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">Dor</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">haha..no seat for J..sit on mummy's lap. anyway, i think if he got a seat, oso won't sit for long</font></font>
 
mspiggy - book liao

panda - km is sunday from 18nov to 16 dec.
hmm.. 1st lesson seems to clash with ur hols also.

just nice for me as my hk trip is the week after the last km class.
happy.gif
 
paula: The scissors does not have blade. During last Sat's SM class, they intro this mini scissors without blade to let our toddlers practise cutting paper. The pic of the scissors I posted above also don't have blade but the size is bigger. Without blade, it'd be comparatively safer to let them handle the scissors since whole thing is plastic.
 
paula,

urmmm did you mistake me for Lyn (happysunflower)
happy.gif



panda,

thanks, muacks, you reminded what I wanted to send out in my mail.
Where are you coming from?

cutie,

yup most prob... waiting for further updates
happy.gif
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">MTDT</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">still clash leh..no yuan fen</font></font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">sunflwr</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">most prob coming fr Clementi? Aiyo..dunno how oso..how to take bus fr hse to mrt with Josh & his barang barang? If ask hb longbang me, its very early & will be at orchard. *scratch head* still thinkin...</font></font>
 
panda,

what time you in Orchard??
from Clementi, take bus 156, then change bus at (err I check the road name then let you know again) :p ..
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century">sunflwr</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">early at 9am plus. Cannot lah..later i rot in orchard. I can still scratch my head & think for > 1 week...lol</font></font>
 
panda - hahaha... u so funny.
scratch so much... later hair drop!! :p

hol prog - nvm loh... anyway Josh has the best hol prog already... trip to Perth!!!
happy.gif
 
rodeo - oh, zav did the paper cutting abt 3weeks back... he enjoyed it very much. we kept cutting until teacher collect back
happy.gif


tat time poohy mention can find such bladeless sissors at kiddy palace leh.
 
sorry for the triple posting, problem earlier on.

i_panda, i will be coming from the west too, jurong east mrt, how about we take train together and then drop off at serangoon mrt station then we hitch a cab to sunflower's place?
 


panda,

that's early!! you won't scratch head and think think think until won't come hor.
check with spicegal, think she's coming alone too, she's at west side too..
the rest I can think of coming from west - kissbb, vivi, dal, serene, paula(I think)
 

Back
Top