(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

<font face="tahoma"> rodeo,
can you PM your mobile # in case i cant find you tmr?
happy.gif
</font>
 


california bb - I am using the "cold & Flu" bath and the "overtired and cranky" bath for zav.

on days when we go out till late, I will use the "overtired and cranky" bath for him. on days when I see he seems to hv abit of runny nose or cough, I will use "cold & flu" bath. hahaha not sure if it really does help lah... but just some varities for mummy here. :p
but must say both smells NICE!
happy.gif
 
Hello Mummies,
Really happening man! Keep me updated of all the trials and classes that you are attending, okay? Work and personal problems are really keeping my hands full at the moment.

BTW, I have started Kelly with soft rice cooked in soup already. She loves it if you are interested in venturing into other foods for your tots; lays your hands on a copy of Eat Right and First Foods. It is really good, packed with recipes.

Kelly really loves to walk now and she prefers walking than being carried by us when we are out. And she can carry out instructions really well too; at times on auto pilot too. Like she will put the empty cloth hanger back to the basket, run and fetch her shoes when she sees me holding on my purse, cover me with blanket, pass me dry clothing from the washing machine when I am hanging clothing am enjoying these moments! She loves to dance now and she will tap her right feet and swing her hands from one end to another whenever we ask her to dance.

Try this game with your child get some pillows together and form a shape of a human. Cover it with blanket. Cover yourself with blanket too and get your child to find you. The likelihood of them finding you at the first attempt is very high. It is really fun.


KK, YJ looks so adorable!

BTW, how many of you would be interested in a trip to The Chinese Garden for moon-cake festival gathering? Can let me know?

Also, the Royals Christmas Bash is still on am still deciding on the venue, Rhymthe in Me, JWT or Bambini.
 
sunflower, sambucol tracking - Status: Package Received in U.S. (Received Date: 28/08/2007). comgateway says another 4 - 6 business days to reach my place. so i am expecting sometime this week. i am not sure abt the charges from comgateway yet. will update once i receive the final charges.

bb einstein - yes, i have language and nature discovery. for seasons, i decided to buy winnie the pooh walt disney flash cards. J loves them all. i also have eric carle ones. quite lovely too. maybe you can get 2 to try?

why don't you go to kino online and check on the bb einstein titles to compare price? i also have other musical books as well as story books for einstein. J loves einstein books.
happy.gif
 
bb einstein books - zav also loves his current 4 books (thanks to mich for getting from taiwan!)
I am also thinking of getting more. :p

busybuddies - at UE Square. Thurs is fine too.. tell me bf hand so tat i can take leave haha :p

JG Dec hols program - those in JG now, rem to update once the program is out. am thinking of going for the dec hols program.
happy.gif
I am also looking out for KM Dec hols prog. Heard tat it's good too... with story telling, music, instruments etc.
happy.gif


The Chinese Garden for moon-cake festival gathering - I am going as I hv tickets. but havent decide on the day... but definately one of the nites with fireworks.
happy.gif


paula - as usual smarty kelly..
happy.gif
fast becoming mummy's little helper huh (where all other kids are creating havoc, creating mess! hahha)
 
Paula

re - Royals Christmas Bash - Bambini is not suitable for our toddlers le.

KM dec hol programme, me too! i am interested!
 
toto,

hmmm seems like the bp more ex.
the alphabooks at Kino only 27.22 but bp at 29.

flashcards at kino is 18.68 but BP is set of 5 at 82..

happy.gif
any kino sales? I tag along with you can
happy.gif
 
RE : The Chinese Garden for moon-cake festival

FYI

Theres a booth at suntec (tower1/2) selling tickets now. $2 off every tic.they will be there till 9th sept.
happy.gif
 
sunflower - oh, it's cheaper at kino huh? usually kino sales is 20% for members rite?

TOTO - I wan to tag too! ahhahah :p
 
KM Hol program - I understand it's a 5 session program. think it's 5 weeks (the long hols weeks)

but no news yet... think hv to wait till maybe after the sept hols.
happy.gif
 
RIM - mini movers 2

went trial last friday... somehow feels tat it's not as fun leh. :p abit aimless just walking, jumping, running ard (maybe tat's the way to encourage the kids to move). then still the same songs, the same drum etc. only difference is there is a mini puppet session.

I tink maybe the gym will be more fun. :p
or others like JG (do they hv parties? haha)
 
kino sale - yes... sure... can tag along. i love to hang out at kino during the sale... ha ha... that's the only thing i look forward to! They have a very good collection of books and they change the collection very frequently!

einstein, maisy, eric carle, sesame street are classics that they have all year round.
 
sunflower - ooh!!! *take out arrow from the back* thanks sunflower! :p hahaha

kino sale - but most of the times, the books are not in the shop rite? I hardly see any. tat time I was at kino taka, there was only 1 bb einstein book.
 
I also want baby einstein!! The BP price does look ex...coz I got World of Animals and Poems for little ones for S$10+(less than S$15) from Popular sales before...hm....

Toto, when is next kino sales? I go with you??
happy.gif


Paula,
Hello, long time no see. *wave*. Lil Kelly such a good girl.

Rodeo,
Haha...our class super noisy hor. Will miss you if you change time...
 
mtdt - huh? no la... during the sale, the stock are plentiful le... though off sale periods, they do have special titles that are sold out almost within few days.
happy.gif


the last sale, i saw a huge collection of einstein and eric carle.

kino sale - i will update all of you, and we can meet there?
happy.gif
 
Angeline, if yours is the non-biometric passport, then you can still update photo as normal practice. With effect from last year Sep, all passports issued is biometric, so no more change of photo, have to change the whole passport.

Paula, Kelly is such a darling. Jerica is also eating soft rice with soup. She rejects porridge some time back so we have to switch to rice.

Re: Tickets to Chinese Garden
Must we get tickets for our toddlers?
 
kino - usu I see lots of eric carle and Dr Susses books... but bb E books are quite limited. maybe i went at the wrong day. :p

thanks for updating us.
happy.gif


spicegal - no need ticket for our kiddos.
happy.gif
 
toto,
Actually 11am slot is best for xin en too since will not disrupt her sleeping time and not too rush. But that means that I will only be able to attend the first 30min with her and ask my MIL to attend the rest of the lesson with her and bring her home alone, cos I have to leave for work after that. And she may also have to eat her lunch late. So another time Im considering will be 9am. If she goes for 9am class, I can attend the class with her, bring her back to my MILs pl, then go for work. And she can eat lunch her usual time too. But it will disrupt her morning sleep by about 30-45min and it will be a huge rush in the morning. So really in a dilemma if its worth the trouble to send her to weekday class now, or if I should wait till next year. Next year Im requesting for teaching morning session, hopefully I can get it and that will leave the afternoon free for me to spend time with xin en and bring her for class. But I really wish to expose her to activities such as art/craft, puppet shows, etc now. SighK.. have been thinking about it all the time these few days.

JWT gym one at UE square, one at Eastgate beside Roxy Square, quite near Parkway.


Vivi, toto, poohy, sunflower,
Your bb attending AD swim class? Can share with me feedback? I wanted to enrol xin en to weekend class either before 10am or after 4pm, but no slot liao. so on waiting list now. is the class and instructor good? What do the bb do normally?

Paula,
how do you cook the soft rice? Can scoop the normal rice we cook in rice cooker into pot, add water to cook it softer?

MTDT,
I;m keen on holiday programmes too! Dec holiday I should be very free!! keep me updated.

KM Hol Prog
1) mtdt
2) sunflower
3) toto
4) happymum123
 
toto,
Actually 11am slot is best for xin en too since will not disrupt her sleeping time and not too rush. But that means that I will only be able to attend the first 30min with her and ask my MIL to attend the rest of the lesson with her and bring her home alone, cos I have to leave for work after that. And she may also have to eat her lunch late. So another time Im considering will be 9am. If she goes for 9am class, I can attend the class with her, bring her back to my MIL's pl, then go for work. And she can eat lunch her usual time too. But it will disrupt her morning sleep by about 30-45min and it will be a huge rush in the morning
sad.gif
So really in a dilemma if its worth the trouble to send her to weekday class now, or if I should wait till next year. Next year Im requesting for teaching morning session, hopefully I can get it and that will leave the afternoon free for me to spend time with xin en and bring her for class. But I really wish to expose her to activities such as art/craft, puppet shows, etc now. Sigh.. have been thinking about it all the time these few days.

JWT gym one at UE square, one at Eastgate beside Roxy Square, quite near Parkway.


Vivi, toto, poohy, sunflower,
Your bb attending AD swim class? Can share with me feedback? I wanted to enrol xin en to weekend class either before 10am or after 4pm, but no slot liao. so on waiting list now. is the class and instructor good? What do the bb do normally?

Paula,
how do you cook the soft rice? Can scoop the normal rice we cook in rice cooker into pot, add water to cook it softer?

MTDT,
I'm keen on holiday programmes too! Dec holiday I should be very free!! keep me updated.

KM Hol Prog
1) mtdt
2) sunflower
3) toto
4) happymum123
 
dec program - aiyoh... dun need list lah.

no details, no dates, $$ etc.
so i feel dun need any list yet.
happy.gif


will post the info once i hv them... or maybe someone else get the info before, can also share.
happy.gif
 
mspiggy: I have PM u my mobile. Actually, I've posted it above too :>

I'm interested in KM Hol program. It'll be once a week? weekday/weekend? Where is KM located? He hasn't been to any music classes. Have been letting him play on my piano at my parents' place when we go over and he seems to enjoy it.
KM Hol Prog
1) mtdt
2) sunflower
3) toto
4) rodeo

Wen: Actually my reason for changing to TPY is for cheaper parking & sheltered walkway to carpark in case it rains.

Toto: Where did u get the Walt Disney flashcards? R they pic flash cards? How much do they cost?
 
Happymum,
Yes, I transfer the cooked rice from the soft cooker into the stock that I cooked. I boil soup for Kelly every day. The menu rotates daily; chicken soup, vegetable soup, vitamins soup, pork rib soup... For dinner, I will cook a dish for her also. Like steam egg with tofu and tomato or steam egg with beef and etc ...
 
hi MTDT,
read yr bb's blog.. then found the developmental milestone article that you shared.. quite useful.. thanks for sharing! read it and found that bb is pretty advanced in his skills...hmmm.. dunno how accurate is that though..
happy.gif


ref: CB cream
i regularly order CB products fm amazon.. just ordered some.. still waiting for the delivery. I've ordered aloe vera mosituring cream, shampoo, sunblock..
 
happymum - walt disney flash cards can be found at kino amazon - note that these commercial flashcards do not adhere to GD stds.
 
<font face="tahoma"> hi ladies,
back again.

re : JG holiday Dec programs
we can register already?

byw, any mummies already have confirmed places for JG playclub</font>
 
MTDT, ok good. Mostly likely will get tickets to go chinese garden since its within walking distance from my home.

Paula, Jerica needs coaxing during meal times. She will turn her head away when she does not want to eat, so now my mum will turn on Hi-five for her to watch or distract her during meal times. I have less patience with her, every meal time is like war, haha.
 
Spice,
I am having the same problem too lei. I read from books that if they refuse food, we should stop feeding them. And feed them at the next meal time. Like she refuses her porridge at lunch today. I stop feeding her and tell her that she will only get to eat at the next meal time.
 
update on sambucol -

1. ivy (1)
2. sunflower (1)
3. panda (1)
4. toto (1)
5. toto's fren (2)

Per bottle is USD8.09 x 1.6 = S$12.94
Domestic shipping is USD5.95
Comgateway shipping is USD$19.50
Total shipping is USD25.45 x 1.6 = S$40.72/6 bottles = S$6.79

Total cost = S$19.73

Please transfer to posb savings 178 18497 0

comgateway mentioned will deliver to my place by end of this week. sunflower, will pass to you at swim class. i panda, will sms you re pickup. ivy, will arrange for pickup at SG.

mtdt - given this is much cheaper than getting at VitaKids at S$30, why not you collate 6 bottles, and I can order for you, send to your address? can use my comgateway acct, given now i have some experience with this.
happy.gif
 
Paula, my friend also told me the same thing. But I only get to feed her during weekends, sometimes I fed-up just feed her only half of the usual portion. My mum on the other hand will be patient enough to see that she take at least 80%. Past weekend, Jerica wasted 2 feeds of her milk, usually she drinks 3 hourly, but sat and sun, she refuse to drink even when its time.
 


toto,
Can do equations with symbols also. They are never too young for knowledge
happy.gif

I might go JG tomolo afternoon after seeing gynae. Thank you for the offer
happy.gif

When there's kino sales, let me know ok? My sis got the card, cos I am very outdated. By the time I know about the sales, no more already. kekeke.. Thank you...
 

Back
Top