oki,
Ya, i rem u told me every yr, u will arrange a bkk trip at year end.
U not bringing Chloe along to Macau?
My year end trip to Melbourne maybe cancelled cos couldn't get the cheaper tics...hubby not willing to pay so much 1.5k for the tic! He ask me to seach and go somewhere else so i'm still thinking. He mentioned going japan but can go japan 2 yrs later, bring bray to disneyland...
Serene, I think our toddlers still too young for disneyland, haha...Jerica only recognise winnie the pooh from disney and elmo + big bird from sesame street...
sorry for double post! encounter problem with the posting again! always happened so fed up!
spice,
I have intention to bring bray to disneyland when he's 3 or 4 yrs old. but maybe by then plan will change again cos will consider it be unfair if u never bring along no 2. so mean there will never be any good timing.
Serene, precisely, my hb actually shelf plans to disneyland till 5 or 6 yrs later, saying hopefully can bring 2 kids there. wait so long..haiz..maybe will bring J to hongkong disneyland when she is 2 plus though. Cheaper.
Dor,
Sorry... forgot to reply you...
I dun really like the car seat. It's hot for A. Gotta blast the aircondition. This Sat gotta see if can make it in time. I got appointment in morning. Dunno what time end leh...
You all talking about trips... I missed Hong Kong So00000 much... think i will have to plan go HK in Novemebr.. then can see Aaron Kwok concert there in Nov.. haha
Spice,
I heard many say that hk disneyland is a disappointment. my hk friend advised me that 2-3 yrs old the best to bring for tour cos they like to explore their own, after then they will complain tired after short walk and always ask to carry! he find it a hassle to travel with his son last time after 3 yrs old cos walk abit, complain tired and want to carry...by then so big and heavy! unless dad is the 1 who always do the job keke.
celeste,
wow u as crazy as vivi who's over sammi. she chase after sammi's concert...haha.
Hi Hi,
Someone post a link that allows checking on speech development of baby earlier. Anyone knows the link, can help post here? I would like to let my friend try. Thanks.
Lyn,
Yeah, super sticky. G will cling to me after work and it is hard for me to try to eat dinner properly. And I have this very irritating cough now. Both the western and chinese drs said it is caused by my gastric...coz I might be eating to fast. hum...
Serene, ya i heard also, but my brother just came back from HK, he told me not too bad for 1st timer visit to disneyland, quite fantasy. Anyway, I am just thinking only, plans may change later.
Re...Pigeon shoes, was at Taka last night, biggest size available now is 13cm so didnt get. Panda, i cant find these shoes upstairs leh, only saw them at the atrium.