(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

MTDT,
Yep, we will be very busy with playgroups and activities after Mich left for Taiwan. Haha. :)

Mummies,
Pls do email me pics of Kelly if you happen to have her pics from yest session, k? I havent been taking pics of her for the past odd month ...

mtdt: thanks ya.. muack muack..

2 timings (1pm or 2 pm) & same teacher :)

As for the course fees for Kindermusik, see follows:-
S$23.80 x 8 lessons = S$190.40
Materials = S$ 58.00
7% GST = S$ 17.40
Total = S$265.80

MTDT n other mummies: u all keen?

Sunflower,

The cute boy with Jeans lying on the floor is no other than BRENDAN lah!! The mama mus be busy chatting and left the boy lying in the middle of no where.. ALAMAK

Shetland,
Looks like i enjoyed more than my gal... My gal simply BOCHAP and in her own world, doing her own things.. she is a blur sotong... i dun think i wanna sign up... waste my money.. Must as well leave her home to dream on.. hahaha

sunflower,
thanks. Think I will try soaking method first, soak for 30min then cook see ok or not. This lazy mummy doesn't want to wash and dry!

Wow,the kindermusik class looks so fun! So nice all of you can go trial tog.

hello

Wow kindermusik sounds so fun, too bad i cant make it. Looks like i must go for the trial....
happy.gif

Re: Water
any suggestions as to how to encourage our toddlers to drink more water? Me having prob asking J to drink water..he used to drink but after he recovered fr fever, he refused water!

TRIALS LEFT...

(paiseh to dal & ange... go to gug BUT trial on 23rd... haha!!
happy.gif
)

Thursday, jul 19th: the little gym @ 3pm, need 10 BABIES!!

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) lyn?
4)
5)

then after forum playground, OPEN to all!! can pop by after work?

friday 10.30am, jul 20th

Rhythm in Me

1) michele
2)

THEN CAN HAVE JWT PRIVATE TRIAL BAC 2 BAC WITH RHYTHM IN ME IF WE HAVE 5 BABIES!!

1)michele
2)
3)
4)
5)

Thursday, jul 19th: the little gym @ 3pm @ Forum ($40/ trial 45min), need 10 BABIES!!

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) lyn?
4)
5)

then after forum playground, OPEN to all (Hip Kids Members, can sign $10/ 2yr membership on-the-spot)!! can pop by after work?

friday 10.30am, jul 20th

Rhythm in Me, UE SQUARE

1) michele
2) pawprint

THEN CAN HAVE JWT PRIVATE TRIAL BAC 2 BAC WITH RHYTHM IN ME IF WE HAVE 5 BABIES!!

1)michele
2)pawprint
3)
4)
5)

Great KM pics, awww shucks we cldn't attend!

Photobook people-
hey according to BP thread, their server was down but is up now so try again! Deadline extended to end-july!
I just submitted my Vol 2, hehe, that makes me only slightly more than 1 yr "outdated". Clearing my backlog! :p

Thursday, jul 19th: the little gym @ 3pm @ Forum ($40/ trial 45min), need 10 BABIES!!

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) lyn?
4)
5)

then after forum playground, OPEN to all (Hip Kids Members, can sign $10/ 2yr membership on-the-spot)!! can pop by after work?

friday 10.30am, jul 20th

Rhythm in Me, UE SQUARE

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) MTDT (high chance)

1)michele
2)pawprint
3) MTDT (high chance)
4)
5)

Hi, good morning all mummies.

i_panda,
How about boil apple in water, there will be some apple taste but it's not sweet and yet gd for babies. Last time, when my boy used to dislike water, he drink very little each day, thus i boil apple water everyday, he drinks alot...slowly when he drink more, i stop the apple water and give him only plain water.

mtdt,
saw ur blog yest, the july bash u went to, a lady with bb gal V looks familiar to me. think she's my sec sch fren but we did not keep in contact. Is her name Gina?

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) lyn?
4)
5)

then after forum playground, OPEN to all
(Hip Kids Members, can sign $10/ 2yr membership on-the-spot)!!
can pop by after work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
friday 10.30am, jul 20th
<font color="0000ff">(thot this should be 9.30AM - 10.15AM, 45mins session)</font>

Rhythm in Me, UE SQUARE Mini Movers II $35

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) MTDT (high chance)
4) sunflower

JWT, UE SQUARE
Tumbles Wobblers 45 mins $39
Timing : ? <font color="0000ff">they have a current class 10.45AM-11.30AM, only 3 babies, can join in</font>

1)michele
2)pawprint
3)MTDT (high chance)
4)sunflower
5)

mmm,
thanks. I have tried all methods: feeding by spoon, via cup, via straw. sometimes he will drink, other times he will just turn his head away or push the bottle away.

serene,
maybe i'll ask my mum to do that see if he drinks. thks.

Hi Panda,
mayb u can try feeding her 'Del Rosa'. It was recommended by doc. It can be substitute as plain water. I haf been introducing her wen she was rejecting plain water too. It can b found at NTUC(ex) & 'herb' shop. Rem to look at the expiry date before buying ya.

Hope it helps
happy.gif

Dear mummies,
Pardon me for interupting...need some advice here!! Hb and i are planning for our boy's party in two weeks, until now we still can't decide on which day to hold it, and because of that, there's lot of things we can't start preparing, such as booking venues, ordering cakes, sending invitation, etc. The reason is that both sides of the family have different versions of whether to hold it before or after the actual date; my family said should be before, and his family said should be after...what is the norm that mummies here knew or heard of, please ADVICE. million thanks!

morning ! i may be able to meet u guys on Fri.

ipanda : yup, try mixing water with DelRosa.
Also, what i did for K, was to put water into the this rubbermaid bottle, which can be squeezed. Water will then flow upwards (thru the straw) into the mouth.
If u want, I can buy one and pass to u at work
happy.gif

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) lyn?
4)
5)

can pop by after work?

friday 10.30am, jul 20th
(thot this should be 9.30AM - 10.15AM, 45mins session)

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) MTDT (high chance)
4) sunflower
5) K_Ong

JWT, UE SQUARE
Timing : ? they have a current class 10.45AM-11.30AM, only 3 babies, can join in

1)michele
2)pawprint
3)MTDT (high chance)
4)sunflower
5)

k ong,
i think i know how the rubbermaid bottle looks like. will get on my own. thanks for your offer tho..
885026.gif

mtdt,
hahaa...found a long lost fren here in forum. How to 'ren xin'...dun think she rem me leh

<font face="tahoma"> K Ong,
how does the rubbermaid bottle looks like? wanna get 1 for Wes coz dont know how to teach him to use straw. He only knows how to blow out doesnt know how to suck! hahahaha</font>

mspiggy : this is the bottle. let me know if you cant find it ok ? I got mine from ColdStorage.
u can squeeze the water upwards, so that they get the hang of water squirting into their mouth. In time, they will learn to suck from the straw.

mspiggy,
hv send u wes's photos yest nite. J oni noe how to bite the straw!

k ong,
the rubbermaid botte is it blue cover & white transulcent bottom. quite squarish...

<font face="tahoma"> K Ong, Ohhh I think I saw before... didnt know can squeeze one. Where you bought yours?</font>

Mspigg : i bought mine from coldstorage, cuz the NTUC near me didnt have
sad.gif

But Sunflower says they do sell it at NTUC.

Ok, GTG for a meeting now, speak to you all ltr !

K-ong,
K very pretty... and chubby.... wanna pinch her... hehe... think both of us too skinny liao... till we were so tired at kinder musik trial.. haha..

I think i took some pics of all bb but no time to load.. will do so ASAP

Thursday, jul 19th: the little gym @ 3pm @ Forum ($40/ trial 45min), need 10 BABIES for private trial...

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) lyn?
4)
5)

can pop by after work?

friday 10.30am, jul 20th
<font color="ff0000">(10.30am cos our babies cant walk yet, we joining the 6-12mths)</font>

1) michele
2) pawprint
3) MTDT (high chance)
4) sunflower

JWT, UE SQUARE
Timing : ? they have a current class 10.45AM-11.30AM, only 3 babies, can join in <font color="ff0000">(if we can hit 5 babies, they'll open a private trial)</font>

1)michele
2)pawprint
3)MTDT (high chance)
4)sunflower
5)

<font color="ff0000">PLEASE SMS ME IF U WANNA ATTEND, WILL BE OUT N BZ THESE 2 DAYS 9226-7586...
happy.gif
</font>

NOTHING CAME IN FROM U SHET!! WOULD APPRECIATE AN SMS AFTER U VE TT... THANKS!!

15 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK Milo66 S$1.00
13 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK viennalim S$5.80
12 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK Milo66 S$19.80
12 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK tiazzy S$11.50
12 Jul 2007 ATR S$31.50
12 Jul 2007 ATR S$79.80
12 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK whiterose S$25.90
11 Jul 2007 ATR S$24.60
11 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK poohy S$25.50
11 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK Jacque S$57.90
11 Jul 2007 ITR I-BANK sylphie S$16.00

i-panda = maybe she sees ur face, she will rem u. I help u to highlight to her. will pt her to ur blog. :p haha

my boy also noes how to bite the straw. then poke so in until choke himself. haha he only likes water from bottle when he just woke up. other times will be spoon. ma fan.
but i heard abt the rubbermaid bottle, will go get it.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000"><font face="Footlight MT Light">celeste auntie,</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="Footlight MT Light">you haven't see the OTHER side of me yet...hahaa.</font></font>

885277.jpg

i agree with celeste - Josh is such an angel.
so guai guai one.

actually even i-panda also v quiet leh. my hubby was asking... tat lady sitting behind also ur gang huh? how come so quiet. hahaha :p

<font color="ff6000"><font face="Footlight MT Light">mtdt,</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="Footlight MT Light">but hor she dun noe me by panda or irene leh..only noe my chinese name. Nvm i will 'ren' her when her gal gets better</font></font>

Celeste: yah lorr ! so tiring right ??
hahaa, can can, pinch all you like !
i got a nice one wif you teaching C how to drum - must email to u.

MTDT: yes ! go get it, many of my friends recommend it ! plus, this straw is the harder plastic type, so he cant chew on it !! keekee

Back