(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Steffi : hahaa, u're making me hungry now !!!
eh, dont wanna eat so much, cuz baby was 3.4kg at 37 weeks !!!
happy.gif


tinklebell ! how are you ??!!!
no confirmed name yet ! heeheee
 


<font face="tahoma"> Pauline, take a deep breathe. *hugs*

K Ong, hang in there... anytime now!

Tinklebell,
not sure if it's the same Mdm Rohaya, her HP is 94506374. same one?

why you didnt use Maya this time round? </font>
 
Steffi..

Talking abt that SATAY BEE HOON.... i went few times not open.... and i kept forgeting which day they close.. n so chun everytime go.. they close... Which day they close huh?
 
celeste,
ya lor so good... i am still fat now..got another 3-4kg more to go before my pre-preg wt
sad.gif
looks fat n ugly and v shy to go out to meet my frens
sad.gif


KOng,
Feeling like a fat cow moo moo now lor. trying hard to lose that fat tummy and extra wt.
 
mspiggy,
Donno cant check the hp no cos i cant find my hp. sorry i think she is rohani ...pai seh. anyway, i find her good. didnt use maya cos her rates r a bit too high now.
 
mspiggy,
hiaz... not if u cant fit into all your old clothings any more. i am not buying any new pants for now cos i hope that will force me to lose the "extra" bah.
 
tink : aiyah just concentrate on looking after baby now la ... dont have to lose the fats so fast
happy.gif


mspiggy : yah ! huge right ?? :p
considering my #1 was 3kg at birth ...
 
<font face="tahoma"> tinklebell,
give yourself more time! you just delivered like 2 mths ago?!?!?!

K Ong,
girl slightly smaller mah. big baby easier to handle.

Wes was 3.3kg at 37 wk then at birth was 3.9kg (38wk) even my Gynae cant believe it! </font>
 
celeste

u chk with the EYS staff n ask them...tink i better call up maya n the others n chk on their rates n book them sooooonnnnn
 
Sorry haven't been in here some time, been busy with kids during hols.
Bought a 2nd-hand piano, finally, yiiippppee, that's like the most exciting thing for me this week, hahaha.

Yu Guo Tuina- my own take is that it's more suited for minor / LT problems. If chronic phelgm at the moment, it may not be "aggressive" enough- bear in mind even if daily, it's massage at acupoints plus yaobao only (since both kids wun take oral chinese meds fr them).

Hou Ning- it's for phelgm. Still must continue with ur usual western cough meds, *caveat* if in doubt, check with them! I find 2 bottles is enough for an improvement... anymore is too expensive for my pocket. 1 bottle = 1- 1.5 day dosage, depending on AGE.

Chinese Sinseh- eh u all really dun want to try the Whampoa Homebased Sinseh ah? I just finished the meds prescribed- didn't finish the first time the kids had cough, but used up the rest for subsequent bouts. I think it was pretty decent, like I mentioned before, someone sent the kid in who was previously coughing *a year* and recovered very well.
 
Good morning!

mspiggy: Wow, Wes is a big bb. ER din even hit 3kg at birth.

pp: Have fun with your piano. Our tods can take the medicine prescribed by the Whampoa sinseh? It's not the black liquid type?

Re: Bfree bottles
Anyone interested in buying over my Bfree bottles? I have 4x260ml new ones. Gave up trying to use it with Avent teats. Did a few tests using water, still leak even though it's very tightly screwed 8(
 
mspiggy

i just call mdm rohaya &amp; check if she available for my date. she say ok wor n accepted me. her package is now 6D for $500. maybe u wana call her up n try asking her again? my EDD is 3rd sept...hope she wun play me out....
 
mspiggy,
Thanks for the link
happy.gif

Hey, I have used your loved baby shawl
happy.gif
I went shopping at Tangs. At the cashier, B cried frantically for milk. So paiseh.. everyone looking and the cashier told me she's hungry. I quickly dig into the bag for the shawl! Cover her and latch on... Peace... phew...


KOng,
Very very soon baby coming lor...


tinklebell,
I still have a tummy too
sad.gif
But good thing is my dresses are getting looser. Probably due to the stress of looking after 3! Even with helper, I still can go crazy... I gotta munch on lots of chocolate when I am stressed now. At nite, also cannot sleep well. Will wake up at 4am and cannot sleep already.


pp,
Wow... I am looking for piano too. Either I move mine from JB or buy a second hand one. How much did you pay for yours? Where to find second hand piano?


Mommies,
Anyone used Combi carrier before? Good? Any comments?
 
<font face="tahoma"> angeline,
she called me already... mine is early oct and might be late sept. hence she's not available... plus oct she said she's taking leave... Hari Raya.

wow.. she also increased price already. dont think she will play you out.
happy.gif
</font>
 
mspiggy

haha..okok..forgot abt hari raya...u cfm the maya already? hows her package like now? u got call n ask? sian...hate to tink that got to be bind up again after the massage.. Arrghhhh...
 
<font face="tahoma"> angeline,
called Maya but she didnt ans.. left a msg and she didnt reply. arggghhh... maybe look for someone else.

Dor, send me hers ... will try to call her later
happy.gif
</font>
 
lyn, wow... how come you are not sleeping well at nite? is it due to the babies waking up?

mspiggy, i used mdm rohaya last time. quite like her le...
happy.gif
v elegant lady...
 
<font face="tahoma"> maya finally replied me after i sms her again. her charges are $800 for 10 times pkg.

toto,
yap.. i like mdm rohaya too. just too bad
sad.gif
</font>
 
Morning

so quiet these days...

Paula
poor gal... flooded with all emails..
btw, is kelly better? back to school already?

All lobang queens
need help.. know anywhere to get a cheap twin stroller?? haha.. i m going to hk end of this mth but my 2 boys r getting heavier, so juz want a cheap twin stroller for the trip..
thinking of bb hypermart &amp; kingdom.. any1 knows the contact no?? tks alot!
 
toto,
Cos even when sleeping, I am thinking of what are the things i havent do and books I havent read
sad.gif
My eyes are tired, but just cannot fall asleep. Daytime really no time for other things.
 
Lyn/ Piano,
I trawled forums for 2nd pianos sold by pte individuals rather than dealers. Viewed 2 only, bought the 2nd one. I prefer relocation/ expat sales.
happy.gif
Best wld be buy fr fren-fren who gave up piano or something, a gf got a 1yo $3K Yamaha for $1K!
 
Wah..

Today here really quiet manz....

Have a good weekend all.... Mine gonna be a miserable one.. cos MIL coming over to stay tmr!! SICKENING!!!
 
Happy birthday Jerica!

Jerica's birthday cakes are very beautiful! She's a beautiful gal too
happy.gif



pawprint,
Got anymore lobang for piano? I want Yamaha piano!
happy.gif
Your friend friend still have or not?
 
lyn,
no lobang lah, my fren's niece of cos took that offer, hehe. Y not move urs over? Cheaper than buying one new, esp since u'd have higher expectations (having owned one prior and being musically trained).
happy.gif
 
spicegal,
hey i thought ur gal takes after u... but she has some of ur HB's eyes! Wah that Dora cake is huge, Jerica has such a damsel, "want-to-protect" look.
 
spice..
The dora cake looks huge.. N jerica is real pretty. She got an ang moh look leh...

Pawprint
Hv bought houning .. And am going 2 try on chelsia 2mr.. Hope it works miracle on her phelgm.. She no cough nothin nw but sounds phelgmy in her. So decide 2 start houning.. Hehe.
 
Good Morning Mummies!

Back from Penang. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and my ger didn't want to come back! Haha! So many new experiences for her...from flight to tram ride uphill, horse riding, parasailing (watched only lah...wanted to but person says she's too young), watching HUGE waves, enjoying live lounge music and of cos lots of junk food! She had such fantastic time!
happy.gif



Spicegal,
Wow! What lovely cakes! And agree with celeste your ger has ang mo looks...very pretty...sure melt many hearts!
happy.gif
My ger's having her cc party tomorrow...hope i've gotten evrything ready.


Pawprint,
You got a second-hand piano already? A yamaha? How much you paid? Yep, pls let me know if you've more lobangs can? TIA!
happy.gif
My email is [email protected] Actually if got german brand even better. Think they sound richer.


Celeste,
My ger also same as your ger. No cough but can hear the phelgm. Thought that's alright cos I'm also very phelgmy...every morning must pui out lots type...think it runs in the family lah. Anyway, let us know how's houning...it's really expensive though.


Mummies, I'll be starting work next week and have to start attending meetings this week....in fact from 18 june which is my ger's actual bday.
sad.gif
So sad that I won't have as much time to join in this forum. Will miss you ladies. You ladies are fantastic and have lend lots of support, advice and reassurance to me as a mother. Thanks and Kudos to you all!
happy.gif
 
<font face="tahoma"> good morning ladies,

PP,
how much did you pay for the piano?

spicegal,
thanks for sharing! happy belated bday to jerica! still looking so demure and pretty!!!!

calliope,
returning to workforce already? dont worry... you'll cope well. must bring along pics of your girl.
happy.gif
</font>
 
Zavier had fun during his party too

his cake (sigh, always spell his name wrongly. so sian)
1490882.jpg
1490883.jpg


blow candle, Cut cake &amp; Serving his little frens (thanks PP's gal for singing the loudest! haha)
1490884.jpg



After party fun
1490886.jpg
1490887.jpg
 
mspiggy - i hv the small thermal pot... last time used tat to cook zavier's porridge.

it really works! and best is save time (dun need to look after fire), save electricity (dun need to on the slow cooker for long hrs).

now i will use it for soup sometimes.
happy.gif
 
Good morning!

Nice birthday cakes.

Spicegal: I bot that "2" candle for ER too. Will be doing a simple cake cutting tonight.

mspiggy: I saw the thermal pot BP....was contemplating whether to buy too. Currently, I am using pressure pot so it's already not using much gas. Your collegue's feedback good? ie food is like being 'cooked' in the thermal pot? Btw, the thermal pot is not tiger brand, it's endo.

Next Tue I have to fly to HK for work for 8 days straight. Won't be in SG for the weekend.... I'm starting to miss ER liao.... wonder if he will miss me. He's been super cranky &amp; sticky the past weekend. Don't know if it's becos he knows i'm going to be away.......
 
mspiggy - i hv the The Endo Thermal Magic cooker 1.8L. good enough for my small family now. hahaha

rodeo - oh, got to travel again huh.
the bp hv both Endo &amp; Tiger pots.
happy.gif
 
<font face="tahoma"> MTDT,
Endo also good huh? I have the Endo thermal 1.8L too but didnt really make use of it. I used the pot the cook direcly over the stove! Now thinking of getting the bigger one after hearing so much from my colleauges!

Prices diff abt $20 from Isetan Private sale.. considering I can pick this one from AMK instead of chionging to Isetan.

rodeo,
Many pple asked for Tiger one.. hence she brought in Tiger too. very tempted! </font>
 



Back
Top