happymum123
New Member
rodeo,
poor ER, any bruises on his face? Mayb put mattress all over the bed?
I’m going to UK in Oct / Nov if everything goes on smoothly.
Aishite,
I’m going to Southampton, quite a distance from London, abt 1.5hrs car drive away I think. Will be there for 3-4 years. I’ll love to have the chance to experience the special ed system there, hear a lot of good things abt Caucasian education system for the special needs students. But I’m not sure if my spore special ed qualification will be recognized there. Moreover, still need to take care of my 2 girls. Am hoping that maybe if both goes playgroup for some days, I may have a chance to volunteer in a special ed school/center if there’s one nearby my home.
poor ER, any bruises on his face? Mayb put mattress all over the bed?
I’m going to UK in Oct / Nov if everything goes on smoothly.
Aishite,
I’m going to Southampton, quite a distance from London, abt 1.5hrs car drive away I think. Will be there for 3-4 years. I’ll love to have the chance to experience the special ed system there, hear a lot of good things abt Caucasian education system for the special needs students. But I’m not sure if my spore special ed qualification will be recognized there. Moreover, still need to take care of my 2 girls. Am hoping that maybe if both goes playgroup for some days, I may have a chance to volunteer in a special ed school/center if there’s one nearby my home.