(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

<font face="tahoma"> MTDT,
wes also still totally off milk since he's sick. seems like our babies changing their eating habits now.

Dor,
wes also loves bread now. </font>

morning mummies.
Wow shopping again.

Today, i found out that my boy had dandruff, i cannot understand why??? Anyone of you had experience that? Brought him for swim yesterday and used the California baby shampoo+conditioner, could that be the cause? What can i do to get rid of the dandruff?

dor / mtdt
wld it be too much to request our nannies to give us a diary? macham dun trust them like dat leh..........sometimes my hubby say got to call her a few times a day to chat, i also dun find it appropriate...maybe becos last time, my mum was a nanny, and we are often irritated when mummies make adhoc visits/calls etc......

steffi - actually on the 2nd day, my nanny did auto ask me if need to jot down a diary. but I say no need. :p but at nite when pick him, i will ask random questions loh... like how long he sleep? got poo? got fuss/notti etc. I dun call my nanny during the day... i kinda of paisei to disturb her leh. hahhaa :p

Milk - actually last week his last feed already reduce amt. but i tot he had a full dinner so din wan. but weekend he also din really wan to drink. but since his solid intake ok... i shall monitor first.

serene - dandruff?? it is cradle cap.
I noe tat's suppose to be baby thingy.... but it's also abit like dandruff leh.

mtdt
ya lor, think i always ask the same qns when i pick HX up,so now nanny will auto tell me 3 things in the evening, whether she pooed during the day, her last feeding time and when she last woke up....

btw, mummies, are your toddlers still on bottlefeed? was wondering how to brush her teeth when she still need her bottle of milk before she sleep.......

MTDT,

Hmm, bray has it after 1mth old but now he's so big already, still cradle cap? i don't think so, this time this is is very fine type, not like cradle cap, can be very big pc and the hair actually stick to it....

serene - ooh, when zav had his cradle cap last time, the flaky skin was small small one... like dandruff.

maybe zav hair v little, so din stick to it! hahhaa :p

but normal adults anti dandruff shampoo - our tods can use??
sad.gif

MTDT,

Dermalife Anti-Mosquito Patch ($5)
Carebear29 5
kissbb 10 (Confirm)
panda 5 (Confirm)
jacque 5 (Confirm)
pawprint 10
celeste 20 (Confirm)
Joy 5 (Confirm)
CutieZayn 5 (Confirm)
sunflower 5 (Confirm)
zzzcookiemonster 5 (Confirm)
mspiggy 5 (confirm)
vivi 5 (confirm)

Sunflower,
The teacher is transferred to teach a class with older kids. She is quite good and G has developed liking of her, even hug her. She told us happily end of last term that she would be taking up the same class this term. But we ended up with a fresh teacher, not even properly trained. Coz the staff who talked to us didn't dare to commit that she was properly trained. Think not even the basic 3 months.
sad.gif

MTDT,
That's why i don't know what dandruff shampoo for tods.... any idea? We have to do something with it right? don't think it will go away by itself huh?

Joy - aiyoh.... ur class teachers need to be firm and united. dun think it's right to do this. btw u hv blog huh? never share? :p

serene - hmm.. i never heard of dandruff shampoo for kids. maybe surf ard web for info.

mtdt

i did hint her but she dun get it. hahaha. My 1st nanny is ang mo type, Christian while the current one is chinese pattern. Can see the difference the way they brought up their own kids too. Each have their own pros and cons.

so i didnt really press on that she must note down what M had for the day. Everyday, i picked her I would juz ask how's her day, got finish her meal or poo not.... sometime, i can see wat on their dinner table, so roughly i noe wat she gives M. But certainly, i noe M doesnt have as much steamed fish as she used to hv (almost everyday) at my previous nanny's place as their family members love fish.

Dun worry abt Z's decreased in milk intake. sometime, they are teething. M do hv period of low intake as well.. that last abt a wk or so. But now, M's milk intake has somehow increased at nite.. sometimes still wan more after her norm 200ml. i had to add another 100ml for her & and hv to change diaper 2 times.. if not cannot tong till the morning.. But mama poko is really good... can really store alot of urine. hahaha

steffi
initially, it was a practise from the past. I hv her Day 1 Food diary till she moved on her 2nd nanny. So I think it's more of me to hv it as i kinda miss it. I hv to let go somehow now.. as she is growin up and knows how to request for food and milk, so i am more relieved now.
I dun really call nanny or do spot check during the day.. it's irritating... i noe. hahaha.

MTDT,
Can you imagine all 6 of us, including one parent transferred from another class, sit down in the conference room together? We took down everyone's particulars at the end of the meeting so that we can compare notes!

I have just started using blog since last month or so. If you want, I add you lah..it is private.
happy.gif

Spice,
Aquadoodle orders placed ... will update you when I recieved further more information. Sorry, was super duper bz the wholoe of last week with work, kelly and grandpa.

steffi,
after bottle feed at night (just the night light not totally dark out yet) i would still bring him out to kitchen to brush teeth. then only back to room again, this time total dark, no lights. just to let him have the transition. but hor....very difficult get him open mouth to brush leh... u?

good day mummies...

re the eAdventure book orders, can you please email MTDT your orders? we need to close by Friday 12 Oct, as orders have to be submitted by end of this week, given there might be a price revision, according to Andy.

re diff between rocket and literacy, based on my understanding, for rocket, the speed of stepping to the next level is steeper than literacy. also, the pictures in the rocket series are more contrasted, and of higher resolution. rocket print is 2007, which is the latest. rocket is UK based, while Literacy is NZ based. Literacy is more wholesome, in terms of story line and pictures and graphics, and the wordings are written on black against white in all its books. for rocket, the early series (except for few titles) are also black against white, however, the step up series are not.

another good set to consider is the Sunshine Classic.
happy.gif

For WOL - as everyone mentioned - Maths and Literacy Emergent is suitable for our tots. I think it's an ideal purchase too!

For the local series - it's Joy Readers, i think.

fi
for my gal, she is willing to open her mouth, but wld want to snatch the brush to do it herself..of course, her method is all wrong one, just playing with the brush...but i've got a prob..cos normally, after her last feed, she will be in those sleep induced state already, i really dun want to 'wake' her up by bringing her to the kitchen or bathroom...quite difficult to put her to bed...

Steffi, me too, after the last feed, J will be in sleep mode.. so i don't brush his teeth after that...
happy.gif

Joy, your SM exp is indeed very bad. actually, i have heard many horror stories about SM in Sing. even the sensei is saying bad things about SM...

Fi

I morning when celest wakes up uses the finger brush.nite time after her last milk feed b4 sleep, i use gauze to clean her teeths.i haven intro the toothpaste lei.coz she most prob will drink it down..wana go forum playground this week?

Sunflower

when will u be at forum this week? tinking of going to the playground..

Anyone interested?

serene,
when the dandruff start? when using the shampoo? maybe try not using the shampoo see if dandruff will also stop?

steffi,
good that your girl will open mouth. i try all sort tricks till 'pua si' mouth still dont want open. he want to do himself but also all wrong. many times after milk i just give water to gargle then sleep liao without brusing. not good hor...but its a struggle leh, so i use wash cloth clean his teeth when shower but of course couldnt get the inside cause he bites! think must ask his small cousins show him how to brush then he will follow. potty train also he follow his cousins.

vivi - ur email? u still wan the price list?

nitefeed - i will just give him water to rinse his mouth. nite brushing will be done during his nite bathing time.

update:
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Height (cm) </TD></TR><TR><TD>aishite</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>9.7</TD><TD>77 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Celest</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Chelsia</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>77 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dal</TD><TD>Jezoir</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>77 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dor</TD><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>9.8</TD><TD>76 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi</TD><TD>Jae Zen</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacque</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>79 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kissbb</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>10.7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kissbb</TD><TD>Brayden</TD><TD>10.1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kk</TD><TD>YJ</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele</TD><TD>Bren</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>76 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MOAP</TD><TD>Ginelle</TD><TD>14</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mspiggy</TD><TD>Wesley</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD>Zavier</TD><TD>10.6</TD><TD>78 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>11.3</TD><TD>85 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Panda</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>10.3</TD><TD>85 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paula</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>10.2</TD><TD>85 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Brayden</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>80.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Jerica</TD><TD>9.45</TD><TD>77.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>HX</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Books order:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Items </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joy</TD><TD>WOL Maths </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>WOL Maths </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>WOL Literacy Emergent </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rigby rocket </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele</TD><TD>WOL Literacy Early </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Correct?
can email me or pm me ur confirm orders.
happy.gif

toto - hahaha, my old sensei also got complain to me abt the mgt in SM! hahahaa :p

she also share with me her plans and some fustration. sigh.. think working is like tat lah... pple sure hv "work" complains.
happy.gif

sunflower - not me... my fren's class.
her sensei gave her class this AtoZ book to do homework. hahahhaa

suppose to collect pics of A&B and stick in the book.. then next lesson go thru i think. :p

maybe our teacher wan us to enjoy our hari raya... so next lesson then give us! hahhaha :p

Back